Bella Vista at Hawk's Landing Country Club

Southington, CT

Picture Perfect Weddings

Host your day or evening wedding reception in the Bella Vista, amid spectacular views of our lush hills gardens and trees. Choose from our affordable menu packages, and customize with our elegant enhancements. An airy, contemporary banquet room with two patios for your cocktail hour.

Ballroom, Country Club, Tented

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

201 Pattonwood Drive, Southington, CT (860) 793-6000

Couldn't Have Asked for a More Perfect Venue

Reviewed on 10/22/2014 Alana H

Hawk's Landing really made our wedding day special. Jamie and Jess are amazing at putting together and helping make your vision a reality. The entire process from start to finish with them was extremely smooth and I couldn't have asked for a better pair to work with. They took... Read More everything I brought in for our ceremony and reception and placed it perfectly throughout the venue. The food was so good! I was lucky enough that Jess realized I hadn't got a chance to eat yet and she was sweet enough to make sure I got a few minutes to eat with my new husband. I cannot thank Hawk's Landing enough for providing the perfect venue for making my dreams come true! I wish I could do it over and over again!

Marisa DelBuono/Evan Gauthier Wedding

Reviewed on 10/17/2015

On September 26th at 4:30 PM, my son Evan Gauthier married Marisa DelBuono at Hawks Landing Country Club! The event was nothing short of PERFECT! From the moment we saw the venue, we were sold! Jamie and Jessica do such an amazing job with running the show, that there was never... Read More a worry or concern about anything throughout the entire process. The grounds are spectacular, the room spectacular, and the staff makes sure everything runs smoothly. There isn't a thing I would change about the day!! We even ended up hosting our rehearsal dinner there and Marisa and her wedding party spent the entire day there doing hair & makeup and getting ready. By the time the actually wedding came, we were perfectly comfortable in our surroundings! I highly recommend taking advantage of everything Hawks Landing has to offer. It was one of the best days of my life....as well as for Evan and Marisa and all of their guest 😍

Amazing Venue for any occasion

Reviewed on 9/30/2015 Heather P

I recently had my wedding reception at Bella Vista at Hawk's Landing and I cannot say enough positive things about not only the space, but also the staff! The staff truly caters to your special day (or event) and works with you throughout the entire process to make sure that... Read More your vision becomes a reality. The space is gorgeous and can really be transformed into whatever vision you have. Plus you have the feature of being able to use the outdoor patio (we had our food outside for cocktail hour, which helped pull people outside). Also, the grounds offer a variety of photo backdrops, and the grounds staff will help you locate the best spots for photos. So you have amazing staff, an amazing room & grounds... now lets talk about what everyone will remember, the food. If you want food that your guests will be raving about weeks later (and yes it will happen) then this is the venue for you! Everything is so delicious that no matter what you choose, you and your guests will be happy. Some of our guests have returned to Hawks landing for dinner in the weeks since our wedding because they loved the food so much! This all sounds like it would come with a hefty price tag, but in truth Hawks Landing is one of the most reasonable venues we looked at.... which seems too good to be true with the quality they offer. They won't over charge you just because its a wedding. Bella Vista at Hawk's Landing is the only place I would recommend for a wedding. You can't go wrong here. I wish I could rate them higher, because everything was above and beyond what I could have imagined. If your looking for a venue, please give them a call. You'll be so glad you did, and you'll have the wedding (or event) of your dreams (without breaking the bank).

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Leigh-Anne C

To say amazing would be an absolute understatement! From the first time we met with Jamie, to seeing her one week after we were married, she was nothing short of incredible! Every question we had was answered right away, every worry I had was completely taken away when she... Read More assured me that things would go smoothly… And boy did they go smoothly! Our entire vision was laid out absolutely perfect on our wedding day. The service was amazing, the food was delicious, and the atmosphere was spot on!! There is nothing I would change about the venue or all the incredible staff that were part of our big day! If I could rate them with more than five stars, I absolutely would! I highly recommend this venue to all the brides to be out there! Thank you again to Hawks Landing for creating the wedding of our dreams, and memories that will last a lifetime!!

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Gina S

Hawk's Landing is a beautiful place to have a wedding! Our day couldn't have been better- everything truly was perfect! The amazing food, the great service, the beautiful grounds and hall, and especially all of the help from Jamie and Jessica from start to finish. We are so... Read More happy we decided to have our wedding reception at Hawk's Landing and would highly recommend it to anyone!

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Jill B

We had our wedding at Tge Bella vista at Hawks and it was amazing. Jamie and Ali paid attention to every detail and made our special day run smoothly, and stress free. The faculty is beautiful, affordable and can accommodate a small or large wedding. I highly recommend!

Reviewed on 5/11/2017 Janessa L

Our wedding was this past Sunday May 7th at the Bella Vista at Hawks Landing Country Club and we cannot even express how amazing it was! Amazing food, great staff and an overall great experience! The event coordinators were also amazing making sure both my husband and I were... Read More accommodated at all times making our day so much more magical. We would highly reccomend the Bella Vista to anyone that is looking for a wedding venue or a party venue, you will have a great time there! Thank you again to all the staff and coordinators that made our wedding everything we hoped it would be.

Reviewed on 5/01/2017 Allison M

Hawk's Landing was the perfect space for our wedding. I fell in love with the wood ceilings as soon as I saw them. The staff completely made the vision we had for our wedding come to life. We were unable to have our wedding on the first tee due to weather, but the covered patio... Read More was a beautiful alternative. Our guests raved about the food even the gluten free option. The staff handled our wedding flawlessly, even having to deal with a minor medical emergency, the guests never even knew what happened. I'm so glad we found Hawk's Landing and chose them as our wedding venue.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Douglas L

One of the best wedding receptions in Connecticut! The BellaVista room is a stunning place to have a reception. The outdoor patio was big hit with our guests! Jess was incredible to work with! She's very detailed oriented and will ensure your day is perfect! We had nothing... Read More but great comments from friends and family about the staff, service, drinks and food! You will not regret having your wedding at Hawks!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Cara H

Hawk's Landing is AMAZING! If you want a fun wedding that won't make you go bankrupt I HIGHLY recommend Hawk's Landing. The staff is absolutely incredible and they help with EVERYTHING you could think of. They set up intermediate times to go over the event with you, correspond... Read More with vendors and your party as well. They were the nicest people and made the stressful process of planning your own wedding much easier! The food was absolutely amazing as were the grounds and the service. I would pick Hawk's Landing over and over again if I had the choice!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Alicia M

My husband and I got married on Hawk's Landing on Saturday 9/24. Jessica and Jamie were such a pleasure to work with and they made the whole experience very easy and stress free! Everything for the was absolutely perfect and amazing from start to finish! They were always... Read More around to answer questions and help us with anything we needed. They were very organized and on top of everything. The venue its self is also picture perfect, from the outside ceremony location to the reception and everything in between! We would recommend hosting a wedding at Hawks Landing with Jamie and Jessica any day! It was all perfect and they were great to work with!

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Colleen O

I can not thank Hawks landing enough. Our wedding was beautiful and went so smoothly!!! They handled everything and created the wedding of my dreams!!! I got so many compliments from guest of how awesome the food was. Once again thank you so much it truly was an amazing day.

Reviewed on 9/14/2016 Jackie R

Hawk's was amazing! They were so easy to work with and any idea i had they ran with it! The day of the wedding they were cattering to my husband and I. They had food and alcohol with us anywhere we went! They set up all the decorations and tables better than I could have... Read More imagined! The food and drinks were amazing! And the atmosphere was perfect for us! Beautiful landscape! Loved every part!! Thanks jamie and jess and the rest of hawk's staff for giving me the best day of my life!!

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Heather M

Since our first meeting to see this venue we have had nothing but great experiences with Hawk's Landing! After meeting Jessica and seeing the gorgeous venue, we knew immediatley this was the place! I was so nervous about wedding planning and how everything would turn out and... Read More Jessica made me feel so at ease and I never questioned that she would make what I had envisioned better than I could have ever imagined! The meetings leading up to the big day were seamless, Jessica always emailed me back immediately with answers to my questions (no matter how small they might have been). The wedding day was absolutely the best day of our lives and I owe it all to the staff at Hawk's. They always made sure we were taken care of and made us feel so comfortable! We had a blast and got so many compliments on how beautiful the room looked and how great the service was! I could go on and on about Hawk's! We loved them and would highly recommend to anyone looking to plan a wedding or event!!

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 ellie s

We had our reception at hawks landing few weeks ago and we were very pleased with everything. Jamie went above and beyond to work with us. The food was amazing as well. We highly recommend this venue.

Reviewed on 8/09/2016

Hawks Landing went above and beyond!! From the minute we met with Jessica to book- to the minute of our last song at our wedding, they were BEYOND helpful and accommodating. The day of the wedding we had rain and were panicked. Not to worry though! The staff at Hawks stepped... Read More into action- cleared all the chairs that had already been set up- covered the grass for it to not get soaked in the rain and then re set up the chairs just so we could live out our plan of getting married outside. All of our guests were extremely impressed with the professionalism and kindness of all the staff there that day!! And not to mention super pleased with the food! I would recommend the Bella Vista at Hawks Landing to any newly engaged couple looking for the best venue around! The price was great too!! A big thank you to everyone at Hawks for making our wedding our very own fairytale.

Reviewed on 7/25/2016

My husband and I picked Hawk's Landing as our wedding venue and we are so happy we did! Jessica, the wedding coordinator, was great throughout the whole process. Any questions or concerns that we had were answered right away. The set up inside was perfect. The landscape outside... Read More made for beautiful pictures. The food was delicious! Our wedding went very smoothly and we received great feedback from our guests. I highly recommend this place!

Reviewed on 7/20/2016

I am so pleased overall with our experience at Hawk's Landing. Jamie, who is the coordinator for weddings is an absolute joy to work with. The wedding went off without a hitch and we were very pleased with the food especially the portions. Nobody should go away hungry. The venue... Read More itself is very pretty and clean. The outside grounds are beautiful for pictures. My only concerns were the banquet chairs, they are a little dated and unless you want to cover them you are stuck with the green. Hopefully they will update them soon. Overall, it was a great evening, the staff was very accommodating as well.

Reviewed on 7/13/2016 Chelsea G

My husband and I were just married at Hawk's Landing Country Club on June 11 of this year. The venue itself is absolutely stunning. We knew from the moment we walked in for a tour that this was the place that we would be married. Jessica was so helpful every step of the way... Read More and made all of my visions come true. She responded to every email and every question I had along the way. The staff was accommodating to my every need. We had a buffet style dinner and the food was phenomenal. Our guests have been reaching out to let Craig and I know how nice of a job Jessica and the rest of the staff did. It was a beautiful reception. I would recommend Bella Vista @ Hawk's to anybody in the area looking for a romantic venue. This place is a hidden gem.

Reviewed on 6/08/2016

As mother of the bride I was involved in most of the planning of the wedding at Bella Vista. We worked primarily with Jessica in the planning of the event at Hawks, but also had the pleasure of meeting Jamie. Together with Jessica they are the most awesome event coordinators I... Read More have ever met! Jessica was wonderful! I can't thank her enough for her professionalism & willingness to help in all ways and her pleasant nature, of course! Everything went according to plan and I can't think of a single complaint. I would recommend the Bella Vista to anyone who wants to have a spectacular wedding or any function for that matter. I'd also like to comment on the quality of the food. Kudos to the chef and his staff. Many guests commented on the delicious appetizers and main course. In summary I give everyone involved in my daughter's wedding celebration the highest marks for a job well done! :-)

Reviewed on 6/03/2016

We had our reception here on 5/28/16. Jessica was our main wedding coordinator and she was great throughout the whole planning process. She was anyways available to ask questions. We heard great things from our guests, they thought the food was the best quality they've ever had... Read More at a wedding and the staff was fantastic too. The first hole pictures are wonderful as well. I highly recommend Hawk's Landing for your wedding reception!! We had the best day ever!!

Reviewed on 5/06/2016 Christopher S

The ceremony and reception for our wedding was wonderful at this venue. Our coordinator was Jessica and I can't say enough great things about her. She's attentive and she gets the job done. I didn't have to worry for a moment because I knew she would help to make our day... Read More special and as smooth as possible. The venue itself is beautiful, the grounds are well kept and even with an April wedding, the grounds were beautiful and helped create great memories and wonderful photos. The food was also very good and the guests were commenting how tasty and well cooked the food was. I truly don't have anything bad to say about this venue and its staff. I cannot thank them enough for helping us celebrate our special day.

Excellent place for a reception

Reviewed on 1/21/2016 Nikolaus C

We had a lunchtime reception here on January 2nd and it was beautiful. The Christmas decorations were still up and are festive and tasteful. The room is well lit, spacious (we had 80 guests), with enough room for a dance floor and buffet set up. The team is organized and... Read More efficient.

Hawk's Landing CC

Reviewed on 10/11/2015

Hawk's Landing is a wonderful place to get married! My husband and I were very pleased with our ceremony and reception. Everything was beautiful and the food was delicious. The pictures came out great, they let you take golf carts to a fountain for pictures and the landscaping... Read More is perfect. All of our guests enjoyed themselves at the reception and overall we were very pleased with our special night!

Fantastic!!!

Reviewed on 10/02/2015

I don't have any complaints! From the first time I sent an email for information to the wedding day, everything was seamless. Jessica was well organized and help me plan the wedding in a very short amount of time!!! The venue was perfect, everything was clean, the food was... Read More great, and the staff was respectful and on time with everything. I would suggest anyone to check out Hawks Landing for either an indoor or outdoor venue.