Bella Vista at Hawk's Landing Country Club

Southington, CT

Picture Perfect Weddings

Host your day or evening wedding reception in the Bella Vista, amid spectacular views of our lush hills gardens and trees. Choose from our affordable menu packages, and customize with our elegant enhancements. An airy, contemporary banquet room with two patios for your cocktail hour.

Ballroom, Country Club, Tented

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

201 Pattonwood Drive, Southington, CT (860) 793-6000

Couldn't Have Asked for a More Perfect Venue

Reviewed on 10/22/2014 Alana H

Hawk's Landing really made our wedding day special. Jamie and Jess are amazing at putting together and helping make your vision a reality. The entire process from start to finish with them was extremely smooth and I couldn't have asked for a better pair to work with. They took... Read More everything I brought in for our ceremony and reception and placed it perfectly throughout the venue. The food was so good! I was lucky enough that Jess realized I hadn't got a chance to eat yet and she was sweet enough to make sure I got a few minutes to eat with my new husband. I cannot thank Hawk's Landing enough for providing the perfect venue for making my dreams come true! I wish I could do it over and over again!

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Leigh-Anne C

To say amazing would be an absolute understatement! From the first time we met with Jamie, to seeing her one week after we were married, she was nothing short of incredible! Every question we had was answered right away, every worry I had was completely taken away when she... Read More assured me that things would go smoothly… And boy did they go smoothly! Our entire vision was laid out absolutely perfect on our wedding day. The service was amazing, the food was delicious, and the atmosphere was spot on!! There is nothing I would change about the venue or all the incredible staff that were part of our big day! If I could rate them with more than five stars, I absolutely would! I highly recommend this venue to all the brides to be out there! Thank you again to Hawks Landing for creating the wedding of our dreams, and memories that will last a lifetime!!

Amazing Venue for any occasion

Reviewed on 9/30/2015 Heather P

I recently had my wedding reception at Bella Vista at Hawk's Landing and I cannot say enough positive things about not only the space, but also the staff! The staff truly caters to your special day (or event) and works with you throughout the entire process to make sure that... Read More your vision becomes a reality. The space is gorgeous and can really be transformed into whatever vision you have. Plus you have the feature of being able to use the outdoor patio (we had our food outside for cocktail hour, which helped pull people outside). Also, the grounds offer a variety of photo backdrops, and the grounds staff will help you locate the best spots for photos. So you have amazing staff, an amazing room & grounds... now lets talk about what everyone will remember, the food. If you want food that your guests will be raving about weeks later (and yes it will happen) then this is the venue for you! Everything is so delicious that no matter what you choose, you and your guests will be happy. Some of our guests have returned to Hawks landing for dinner in the weeks since our wedding because they loved the food so much! This all sounds like it would come with a hefty price tag, but in truth Hawks Landing is one of the most reasonable venues we looked at.... which seems too good to be true with the quality they offer. They won't over charge you just because its a wedding. Bella Vista at Hawk's Landing is the only place I would recommend for a wedding. You can't go wrong here. I wish I could rate them higher, because everything was above and beyond what I could have imagined. If your looking for a venue, please give them a call. You'll be so glad you did, and you'll have the wedding (or event) of your dreams (without breaking the bank).

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Angela M

My husband and I had our wedding at Bella Vista at Hawks Landing Country Club on Sept. 30th and we cannot say enough great things about it!!!! From the staff, who made sure us and our guests were taken care of at all times, to the beautiful venue it's self. We had about 175... Read More guests and there was more than enough space, seated and dancing! Not to mention how everyone ravedddd about the food! Lastly I must say, Jamie and her crew did an outstanding job accommodating my every need and ensuring our day was perfect, and it absolutely was! 10/10

Reviewed on 9/13/2017

My daughter got married at Hawk's Landing last Saturday and it was the wedding of her dreams! The venue is beautiful with amazing landscaping and a big, bright, airy banquet room. The cart train was a fun way to enjoy our own personal cocktail hour while having family pictures... Read More taken on the golf course. The food was spectacular. All of our guests raved about the beef tenderloin, baked stuffed shrimp and chicken marsala. Every detail was taken care of from beginning to end. The two wedding assistants we worked with were professional, extremely friendly and so accommodating that we felt like royalty! I highly recommend Hawk's Landing to any bride and groom who wants to have the wedding of a lifetime!

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Lauren P

Words can't express how happy I am that my husband and I chose Bella Vista at Hawk's Landing Country Club to have our ceremony and reception. Jamie was super helpful and easy to communicate with from the start. She made sure every one of my requests for the big day was met and... Read More it was. The place is beautiful yet casual enough for our style and the food is delicious. Our guests loved it and everyone complimented on how perfect everything was. The day of the wedding went so smoothly and on time and they were very accommodating when it came to the look I wanted. They made everything look even better than what I imagined. The waiters made sure me and my husband were fed and always had a drink in our hand and checked in with us often to make sure everything was going to plan and we were doing okay. They're prices are also very reasonable. But, I can go on and on about how great everything was. In the end, we had such an amazing experience with this venue and highly recommend it.

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Maria S

I was lucky enough to have my wedding at hawks this past August. I will say it was the best decision ever made. From the beginning everyone was so nice and accommodating. With so many other wedding preparations to do I never once had to worry about the venue. They executed... Read More my vision perfectly to make sure I had the wedding of my dreams. The venue was decorated with beautiful summer flowers. The staff was amazing going above and beyond and the food was plentiful and delicious. Overall the food, venue and service were outstanding and would recommend hawks to everyone.

Reviewed on 8/11/2017 Colleen M

Hawks Landing is an amazing and beautiful wedding venue. Our wedding planner, Jamie, treated our wedding as if it were her own. She completely went out of her way to make sure everything was perfect! Everyone at our wedding raved about how great the food was, great food=happy... Read More guests! Overall, this beautiful venue is an ideal place to have a wedding! The staff is wonderful and so accommodating/attentive! Also, your pictures will come out amazing because the flowers and natural scenery at Hawks is gorgeous! I would highly recommend Hawk's Landing Country Club to anyone looking book a wedding venue! :-)

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 Sarah B

My wedding was everything I dreamed of and more! The staff went above and beyond to make me happy and to make my dream wedding come true! I can't them enough!! If your looking for amazing place to your wedding, Hawks Landing Country Club is the place!!

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Liz S

Hawk's Landing was absolutely incredible! We had our wedding reception there this past Saturday and every person throughout the entire planning process was polite and helpful and made our night absolutely perfect. The venue is so beautiful- simple yet stunning. The gardens and... Read More patio are gorgeous. The food was delicious!!!! We got many compliments from our guests about the great amount of food available and the quality of its taste. (Buffet is the way to go- we had something for everyone!) The bartenders were friendly and poured some delicious drinks, and everyone came together to make our evening memorable and perfect. The staff allowed us to bring in many decorations, pictures, desserts, and really let us do what made us happy. Cannot say enough wonderful things about Bella Vista at Hawk's Landing, the staff, the location, the food- everything. It was truely spectacular!

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 John D

My husband and I were married on June 18, 2017 at Hawk's Landing Country Club. I still get choked up when I think how beautiful everything was. I cannot stress enough how unbelievable Jamie and Jess, Ally and Lisa were. From the day we signed the contract, to clean up after the... Read More reception we were blown away. Jamie was amazing and patient as I kept changing everything last minute and it all turned out so beautiful. She was attentive and responsive, on top of being bubbly, lovely and accommodating. All the staff made sure our guests had a lovely time. The food was incredible, including the hors d'oeuvres they had waiting for us at the photo spot by the fountain. Not once did we ever feel anything but just like a normal couple. As a gay couple, we were a bit apprehensive. These ladies rose to the occasion and were able to make us feel comfortable and just as special as anyone. If I could give 10 stars I would. The country club is gorgeous, staff beyond friendly and fantastic, food is spectacular, and on and on. Thank you Hawk's Landing and Jamie, Jess, Ally and Lisa for truly making our wedding day the happiest day of my life.

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Laura B

Is it possible to give Hawks Landing 7 "Stars" Staff was very attentive to our needs through the whole process of planning our wedding, to rehearsal dinner to our Wedding day. Not a single detail missed. Event coordinators super friendly and detail oriented. This made the whole... Read More process stress free. Food was delicious every guest commented on how tasty it was. If you want a beautiful venue, delicious food, staff that caters to every need and budget friendly Hawks Landing is definitely the first call to make and schedule your consultantation you will not be disappointed .

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Kaitlyn N

My husband and I are so happy with the experience we had with Hawk's Landing for our wedding reception. Jamie is great to work with!She is always quick to respond to any questions, organized and made the entire process so easy. The staff is accommodating, food is great and... Read More the location is perfect for wedding photos. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 6/25/2017 Stephanie B

Our wedding in June 2017, at Bella Vista at Hawk's Landing was AMAZING! The staff is pleasant and great to work with. The lines of communication during the planning process were always open. The staff went above and beyond to make sure we got what we envisioned. The facility... Read More and the grounds are absolutely breathtaking. The Bella Vista room easily accommodated our 150 guests. The covered patio brought extra space to use with beautiful views of the golf course. Drinks were served promptly and food was served hot and was delicious! Bella Vista at Hawk's Landing made the wedding planning process enjoyable and gave us exactly what we envisioned for our big day!

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Gina H

Hawk's Landing is a beautiful place to have a wedding! Our day couldn't have been better- everything truly was perfect! The amazing food, the great service, the beautiful grounds and hall, and especially all of the help from Jamie and Jessica from start to finish. We are so... Read More happy we decided to have our wedding reception at Hawk's Landing and would highly recommend it to anyone!

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Jill B

We had our wedding at Tge Bella vista at Hawks and it was amazing. Jamie and Ali paid attention to every detail and made our special day run smoothly, and stress free. The faculty is beautiful, affordable and can accommodate a small or large wedding. I highly recommend!

Reviewed on 5/11/2017 Janessa L

Our wedding was this past Sunday May 7th at the Bella Vista at Hawks Landing Country Club and we cannot even express how amazing it was! Amazing food, great staff and an overall great experience! The event coordinators were also amazing making sure both my husband and I were... Read More accommodated at all times making our day so much more magical. We would highly reccomend the Bella Vista to anyone that is looking for a wedding venue or a party venue, you will have a great time there! Thank you again to all the staff and coordinators that made our wedding everything we hoped it would be.

Reviewed on 5/01/2017 Allison M

Hawk's Landing was the perfect space for our wedding. I fell in love with the wood ceilings as soon as I saw them. The staff completely made the vision we had for our wedding come to life. We were unable to have our wedding on the first tee due to weather, but the covered patio... Read More was a beautiful alternative. Our guests raved about the food even the gluten free option. The staff handled our wedding flawlessly, even having to deal with a minor medical emergency, the guests never even knew what happened. I'm so glad we found Hawk's Landing and chose them as our wedding venue.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Douglas L

One of the best wedding receptions in Connecticut! The BellaVista room is a stunning place to have a reception. The outdoor patio was big hit with our guests! Jess was incredible to work with! She's very detailed oriented and will ensure your day is perfect! We had nothing... Read More but great comments from friends and family about the staff, service, drinks and food! You will not regret having your wedding at Hawks!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Cara H

Hawk's Landing is AMAZING! If you want a fun wedding that won't make you go bankrupt I HIGHLY recommend Hawk's Landing. The staff is absolutely incredible and they help with EVERYTHING you could think of. They set up intermediate times to go over the event with you, correspond... Read More with vendors and your party as well. They were the nicest people and made the stressful process of planning your own wedding much easier! The food was absolutely amazing as were the grounds and the service. I would pick Hawk's Landing over and over again if I had the choice!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Alicia M

My husband and I got married on Hawk's Landing on Saturday 9/24. Jessica and Jamie were such a pleasure to work with and they made the whole experience very easy and stress free! Everything for the was absolutely perfect and amazing from start to finish! They were always... Read More around to answer questions and help us with anything we needed. They were very organized and on top of everything. The venue its self is also picture perfect, from the outside ceremony location to the reception and everything in between! We would recommend hosting a wedding at Hawks Landing with Jamie and Jessica any day! It was all perfect and they were great to work with!

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Colleen O

I can not thank Hawks landing enough. Our wedding was beautiful and went so smoothly!!! They handled everything and created the wedding of my dreams!!! I got so many compliments from guest of how awesome the food was. Once again thank you so much it truly was an amazing day.

Reviewed on 9/14/2016 Jackie R

Hawk's was amazing! They were so easy to work with and any idea i had they ran with it! The day of the wedding they were cattering to my husband and I. They had food and alcohol with us anywhere we went! They set up all the decorations and tables better than I could have... Read More imagined! The food and drinks were amazing! And the atmosphere was perfect for us! Beautiful landscape! Loved every part!! Thanks jamie and jess and the rest of hawk's staff for giving me the best day of my life!!

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Heather M

Since our first meeting to see this venue we have had nothing but great experiences with Hawk's Landing! After meeting Jessica and seeing the gorgeous venue, we knew immediatley this was the place! I was so nervous about wedding planning and how everything would turn out and... Read More Jessica made me feel so at ease and I never questioned that she would make what I had envisioned better than I could have ever imagined! The meetings leading up to the big day were seamless, Jessica always emailed me back immediately with answers to my questions (no matter how small they might have been). The wedding day was absolutely the best day of our lives and I owe it all to the staff at Hawk's. They always made sure we were taken care of and made us feel so comfortable! We had a blast and got so many compliments on how beautiful the room looked and how great the service was! I could go on and on about Hawk's! We loved them and would highly recommend to anyone looking to plan a wedding or event!!

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 ellie s

We had our reception at hawks landing few weeks ago and we were very pleased with everything. Jamie went above and beyond to work with us. The food was amazing as well. We highly recommend this venue.