Bella Woods Wedding and Event Center

Midlothian, TX

Welcome to Bella Woods Wedding and Event Center !

BELLA WOODS offers two exceptionally unique venues: Our BELLA site features the beautiful Sky Chapel, with seating for 300. Receptions move to Bella Barn, which pays homage to Texan architecture of the early 20th century. But don't let the mild exterior fool you. When the doors slide open, your guests will be amazed to discover the regal elegance of a palatial ballroom fit for royalty. Our WOODS site features Chandler Chapel, a quaint chapel for 225. Nestled among the trees, couples may opt for a ceremony inside the chapel or a garden ceremony outside under a canopy of branches discovering beauty inside and out. Receptions at the Woods site will be held in the Taylor Barn, which meshes it's rustic elegance with the woodsy feel of 100 year-old barn wood in seamless harmony.

Ballroom, Barn, Historic Venue

Rentals + Equipment

1888 N 9th St, Midlothian, TX (469) 569-8450

Reviewed on 8/10/2017 Karen G

We booked this venue for my daughter’s wedding, while it was still under construction. After meeting with the owners, Darrell & Kim May we knew we were in good hands! They are the nicest, most caring, and down to earth people we have ever met. They both went out of their way... Read More to make sure everything was perfect for the wedding and treated our daughter as if she was their own. We also used Kim for the flowers and decorations and were amazed by how well everything turned out. Having been in the wedding business for many, many years she is very creative and is absolutely the BEST! Every part of this venue is BEAUTIFUL! The chapel and reception area were perfect and both were able to accommodate our 200+ guests. They all had plenty of room to dance, mingle, and hang out. There reception area had plenty of room for a live band and was still able to accommodate a large dance area. We also had room for a photo booth for our guest’s entertainment. The bride and groom rooms were also perfect. The bridesmaids and groomsmen had a great time hanging out with each other while getting ready for the big day. Our caterers were amazed by the kitchen facilities. Darrell & Kim put a lot of thought into this part of the venue. They put in a separate entrance so everything is done behind the scenes and the guests don’t have to be distracted while food is being brought in and prepared. I cannot say enough positive things about this venue or Darrell & Kim. They both went over and beyond what was expected to make this day perfect for my daughter. Everyone at the wedding had great things to say and could not believe how perfect everything turned out. You won’t be disappointed if you book your wedding at this venue. Thanks again Darrell & Kim for doing such a wonderful job with our wedding. We could not have been more pleased with the way things turned out. We miss you guys and hope to see you soon.

Reviewed on 1/01/2018 Heidi J

Our experience with Bella Woods was incredible - they went above and beyond to make sure we had the perfect wedding day! It's a fairly new venue that only opened earlier in 2017 and it has already been growing in popularity in the area. The beauty of the chapel and barn in the... Read More woods is hard to beat. I loved how the inside of the barn did not look so rustic because I'm not much of a country girl. The owner also did our flowers and decor and I almost cried when I saw how beautiful everything was! It was better than I could have hoped for! We were in good hands the whole time. The best thing about this venue is the owners. They know what they're doing and they are very personable and easy to work with - they really put your mind at ease! I'm so glad my mom found this place because I couldn't imagine a better spot for my wedding! No regrets at all! And to top it all off, the weather was beautiful and perfect for our wedding day! (November 19th)

2018-01-03T19:06:24 Response from the vendor

Heidi! Thank you SO MUCH for taking the time to leave us this beautiful review! It does our hearts so well! We hope you and Carlos have the most awesome life!!! We love y'all! -Austin May and all of Team Bella Woods

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Cassondra H

I just had my wedding there on 11/11/17 and the venue is absolutely amazing! From the bridal and groom's suite, to the chapel and barn chandeliers...the thought and attention to detail at the venue is incredible! I loved that we had the venue all day, and everything was all in... Read More one location. Darrell was great to work with, and his wife Kim did our decor and florals which came out absolutely gorgeous! Her eye for design really made the day! I even hired their daughter Skyler to do my day-of coordinating and she was great too! This family is wonderful and knows what they are doing 100%!! If I had to give any cons, it was that linens were supposed to be included in the cost of the venue, but they didn't have white (which seemed strange for a wedding venue), so I ended up having to rent those elsewhere. Other than that, A+! You HAVE to come check this place out!

Darrell May

With over 30 years of experience, our company offers respect, trust, and a commitment to exceeding the expectations of our customers. We strive to deliver complete customer satisfaction, hosting quality events, affordable pricing, and excellent customer service. We have the skill and experience necessary to serve as your full-service wedding venue, offering the highest quality services and customer care in the Dallas-Fort Worth area. Thank You For Your Interest In Bella Woods Wedding And Event Center!