Because Life is Beautiful

Aundrea and Florian – we are a husband and wife photography team with two very different back grounds coming from opposite sides of the world. We come together with a shared passion for life, people and beauty. We love to travel, we love to meet new people, and we love Hawaii.

Artistic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

New England, Hawaii and everywhere in between :) (617) 608-4770
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 8/02/2016 Aimee C

Florian and Aundrea at BellaEva Photography wildly exceeded our expectations. Their friendly, accommodating personalities made the coordination of our wedding day photography one of the most enjoyable elements of our wedding. They are both experts in their field, delivering... Read More dozens of vivid, high-quality photos that will make our wedding day memorable for decades to come. They had an instinctive knack for getting to know who we are as a couple and planning shots around what we were looking for in our wedding photos. Prior to working with Bella Eva we had heard unfavorable opinions about many wedding photographers, but Florian and Aundrea quelled those thoughts instantly. Working with Bella Eva pre-wedding was just as enjoyable and fun as working with them during the wedding. They moved around our wedding party in a friendly manner, getting some incredible shots of us as a couple and also all who attended. Highly recommend BellaEva : ).

2016-11-01T15:47:55 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Aimee & Chris! We appreciate the kind words about your experience with us and are happy that we could spend such a wonderful time with you and your family at Ka Hale Olinda. We hope to see you soon again!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Chelsea J

Aundrea and Florian were absolutely wonderful – from the time we first started communicating, through when we received our (beautiful) photos. Excluding our wedding coordinator, they were the only vendors throughout the whole wedding planning process that were in touch with us... Read More most frequently, asked the most questions, and were people that I felt really cared about what we envisioned. On the day of the wedding I felt so comfortable working with them. They’re incredibly nice, and made both of us feel at ease throughout the whole experience. They were warm, funny, and felt like people we could have known our whole lives. In addition to everything written above, the photos came out absolutely beautiful. I could not have been happier with what we received. The photos are stunning, and exactly what I had wanted. I have gotten so many compliments on them, and love to show them off. Overall, I felt like Aundrea and Florian truly went above and beyond – from the postcard we received when we first chose to work with them, to the beautiful box they sent with photos and treats from Hawaii. They really made us feel special, and I am so happy I chose their services. If we ever go back to Maui and need pictures taken, they will easily be our first call. I will recommend BellaEva to the moon and back. Thank you both so much!

2016-11-21T13:18:16 Response from the vendor

Chelsea, thank you so much for the kind words! We love to hear that we support you so much throughout your big day. It was a big joy for us to hang out with you and Dan, get to know your family and of course... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/14/2016 Shelby R

Aundrea and Florian covered our whole wedding day when my husband and I were married in Maui on June 10th, 2016 and we couldn't have chosen a better photography team!!! We were so please and impressed with them from the moment we booked them months earlier! Prior to the... Read More wedding we were able to Skype with Florian and discuss the details of the wedding. It allowed us to all get to know each other a little bit before the big day and helped make the day even less stressful. :) They provided us with tips for things to bring that we might want photographed, a list of family and friend photos so we didn't miss anyone (probably the best tip of them all!), and were just so friendly and wonderful throughout the whole process! From the moment when they arrived the day of while getting ready, they were so helpful guiding us on what to do next and really helped with the whole flow of the day! They both were flexible when the schedule might change a bit and captured some of the most beautiful shots and memories! I feel like our photos could be featured in a magazine and all of our friends and family said the same!!! I highly recommend BellaEva for any photography you might need. Just following their Instagram, we fell in love with their style of shooting. Aundrea and Florian, thank you for making our day so special and capturing the moments perfectly so we can always remember our wedding day!

2016-07-14T13:04:51 Response from the vendor

Shelby, thank you so much for the kind words! It makes us happy to hear that we could support you so much during this exciting time and enjoy a wonderful wedding day with the two of you. We hope to see you soon again here... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/28/2017 Molly T

From day 1, Aundrea and Florian have been a dream to work with. They were easy to book, so helpful with ironing out our shot list, accommodating with our schedule, and responsive. The day of the wedding, they immediately put us at ease even though there was a camera in our... Read More faces. I feel like we have two new friends in these guys! They also had some really great ideas for gorgeous shots. (It helped that I was willing to get my dress a little sandy and wet!) We are so grateful that she pushed the boundaries a little with us so we could have the gorgeous sunset photos we received. These guys are pros, and at this price, I don't know why you would book anywhere else. Thank you Aundrea and Florian! xoxox, Molly and Michael

2017-03-28T18:52:34 Response from the vendor

Thank you Molly & Micheal, we had such a blast with you and your amazing friends. The time together pasted by way too quickly and we hope that we get the chance to get together again soon!

Reviewed on 1/02/2017 Laura D

Bellaeva was all we'd hoped for and SO much more! I feel Florian really captured our relationship in our photos! I cannot recommend them more highly!!

2017-01-02T18:59:25 Response from the vendor

Thank you Laura! It was wonderful being part of your intimate ceremony. I hope next time you are on the island the weather will more welcoming, but I'm so happy that we had this wonderful time at the beach.

Reviewed on 12/12/2016 annie d

If only we could give Aundrea and Florian 15 big shiny gold stars! We found BellaEva Photography through "the knot" and they shot our destination wedding in Maui. After the initial couple emails and phone conversations, we knew BellaEva would be the ideal fit for us and trusted... Read More them without meeting with them until nearly a year after booking them. They made us feel so comfortable, were so sweet to our friends and family, and professional. We couldn't have been happier with our experience with Aundrea and Florian and with our beautiful end product. I would highly recommend BellaEva Photography to those who want an amazing team on their side and beautiful photos.

2016-12-12T12:43:07 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Annie for the kind words :) We had such a blast with you and your family here on Maui. Looking forward to seeing you soon again!

Reviewed on 11/19/2016 Sara B

BELLAEVA WAS AMAZING! I would recommend this team to all my friends and family. Not only were they fun and great to work with, their pictures were amazing as well! They even took the time to get great shots of the guest couples which was a big hit from the crowd! My husband and... Read More I both loved the final product! Too Many favorite pictures to pick from!

2016-11-21T13:26:51 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Sara :) You guys are amazing and we loved spending your wedding day with you at Olowalu Plantation. It was a perfect day for a perfect start into your life together.

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Jon M

Andrea and Florian were fantastic! In addition to taking stunning photos, they were always quick to respond to our questions. They even sent us a special, personalized gift. My wife and I love our wedding photos! Thanks Andrea and Florian!

2016-11-03T01:29:11 Response from the vendor

Thank you Jon & Lauren for the kind words and the wonderful time with you guys. You were just amazing and we hope to soon meet you again for an anniversary session :)

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 lindsey s

Bella Eva Photography went WAY ABOVE AND BEYOND OUR EXPECTATIONS! Fromt he first contact, to the delivery of the pictures, both Aundrea and Florian were very professional. They made sure our day was perfect and captured every single thing we requested. Highly Recommend!

2016-11-01T15:48:16 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Lindsey! You and Thad were awesome to spend time with and learn your exciting story :)

Reviewed on 8/23/2016 Molly S

Aundrea and Florian were amazing photographers at our wedding! They captured every beautiful moment! We could not have dreamed of photos as amazing as ours turned out! We were also very pleased with their professionalism throughout the entire process. Thank you Bellaeva for... Read More capturing our day so perfectly!

Reviewed on 7/23/2016

After looking at several photography websites, we chose Aundrea and Florian to capture our family photo session as well as our private beach wedding. Not only are their photos absolutely stunning, but they are a wonderful couple to spend the day with! In addition to all their... Read More talent, they were organized, efficient, and made this whole experience a great memory!

Reviewed on 7/07/2016 Katrina L

Aundrea is SUCH a blessing to me and my wife. Prior to the wedding, we met and had a surprisingly quick meeting to cover some details about the wedding and any special people to focus on. Unfortunately, turned out her husband Florian wouldn't be able to help photograph the... Read More wedding anymore due to a sudden personal engagement, but Aundrea was quick and had already found and scheduled a back-up photographer to take his place, keeping us at ease. During the wedding day, Aundrea and her friend Naomi (an amazingly awesome photographer as well) captured every special moment on camera. From the girls getting ready and the ceremony, to the beach sunset photoshoot and reception, I just can't get over how beautiful all the pictures turned out. Aundrea had control of every situation, which gave us the peace of mind we so desperately needed. Hands down, I recommend BellaEva to anyone. (Written by the Groom, Philip P.)

2016-07-07T09:41:58 Response from the vendor

Hi Phil & Kat, thank you so much for your kind words! It was a pleasure to be part of your big day - during preparations and of course especially during the really exciting time. We hope to soon welcome you again on the island!

Reviewed on 6/27/2016 Lindsay B

We contacted BellaEva to do some beach pictures for us on our honeymoon. From the first correspondence, we were thoroughly impressed with this duo. Our shoot was amazing. We had a blast and felt so comfortable with them both. The finish product of our pictures just blew us away... Read More and everyone we have shown them to says they are magazine worthy. If your'e looking for a photographer that is easy-going, trendy, but not over-the-top, and knows how to capture light in al the right ways, BellaEva is what your'e looking for. We love this duo and hope our paths cross again!

Reviewed on 6/18/2016

BellaEva is amazing. They captured so many incredible moments during our special day, moments we can now treasure for a lifetime. They made us feel so comfortable and working with them was such an easy process, from booking them via email, to the day of our wedding, and even... Read More receiving our photos. Highly recommend! Thank you, BellaEva!

2016-07-21T15:14:35 Response from the vendor

Thank you B&B for the kind words and the amazing time we had with you guys. Hopefully we get the possibility to meet again here on Maui!

Reviewed on 6/11/2016 Leah L

Aundrea & Florian are wonderful to work with and they really captured our wedding in its true essence. We wanted simplicity and effortlessly beautiful shots that really reflected how it felt to be there and they did just that. They have a great eye and know how to direct a... Read More superb shot. We aren't usually comfortable in front of the camera, but they made it really easy to be ourselves and have fun with it. They are super professional but also really fun and easy to work with - our photos are so beautiful and meaningful - and they got them to us so fast! The photo catalog they present is also really great - sorted by category and in a great interface. We would hire them again in a heartbeat! :)

2016-06-12T14:02:55 Response from the vendor

Thank you Leah! Meeting you and Billy and spending those wonderful days with you was a true pleasure for us. The two of you are amazing, we loved your family and friends and hope that we get the chance to meet you again soon. Either... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/05/2016

It was amazing working with both Aundrea & Florian on our wedding day. Both of them were very professional and addressed (and exceeded) most of our wants and needs. They made us feel very relaxed - especially during the first look which really set the tone for the rest of the... Read More day. They both have an amazing eye to detail and you really just have to trust the process. Just trust that they know what they are doing and that you are in great hands! Our photos turned out beyond what we expected and we are really grateful that they were able to share this amazing day with us! Thank you BellaEva and we wish you more success in the coming years!

2016-06-06T19:07:02 Response from the vendor

Heidi & Robie thank you so much! We had so much fun spending the day with you and capturing all the emotional moments. Your family was awesome and we hope that we get the chance to meet you again soon!

Reviewed on 5/30/2016

BellaEva is such a lovely, professional and friendly young couple! They made us feel so comfortable and spontaneous during the shots - yet giving some helpful directions. They were also pretty interested in understanding our personalities and favourite photo style, which made... Read More the shots more enjoyable and the results look very much like us. We had lots of fun taking pictures on the wedding day and were astonished with the results. Not one bit of regret on the choice, highly recommend!

2016-05-31T18:05:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you Natalia & Kane! It was a great pleasure to be part of your wonderful wedding here in Hawaii. We hope to get the chance to meet you again soon!

Reviewed on 3/20/2016 Alissa M

BellaEva Photography did a fantastic job on our couples portrait session and our wedding photos! Both Aundrea and Florian are very friendly and easy-going which made us feel comfortable during our photo shoots. All of our family and friends ooh-ed and aah-ed over the gorgeous... Read More photos they took. Besides their great photography, they were great at being available over the phone and through email whenever I had questions, and we received our finished photo galleries and a fun blog-post very quickly after our wedding. We loved working with them and would definitely do so again!

2016-03-20T20:42:09 Response from the vendor

Alissa & Brad ... thank you for the kind words :) It was a pleasure to spend such a wonderful time with you guys. Hope to see you soon on the island again!

Reviewed on 2/11/2016 Maile E

Several people recommended BellaEva Photography to us & we're so glad to have had them during our special day. From start to finish BellaEva Photography was very professional yet made us feel very comfortable. They were non-stop working hard in the background taking photos of... Read More everything & all of the little details. Our photos are all so beautiful & they captured all of the photos we wanted & more. They constantly kept in touch with us weeks before & after our wedding day. Don't bother looking anywhere else because they surpass the competition by far. Again, we are sooo happy that we have all of these special moments to remember forever. Love them & work!!! =)

2016-02-14T08:11:02 Response from the vendor

Thank you Maile & Pono for those kind words. We loved our day with you guys, enjoying all the great family, learning about your story together and to see (and capture) all the love in you family.

Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 1/30/2016

Aundrea covered our wedding on Maui and we loved every moment of it. From the first mail till we got our images she was spot on, taking care for us in the best way possible. The photos were just amazing! Thank you, thank you!

Put my trust in BellaEva - not disappointed

Reviewed on 1/30/2016

As a photographer I'm really picky but I chose Bella Eva because their style reflected my own - natural and light. I also met with Aundrea beforehand to ensure we clicked as well. So I put my trust into Aundrea and Florian, taking a back seat and letting them tell me what... Read More they thought looked good and I wasn't disappointed. I enjoyed their light and relaxed approach - even with the timing being tight they didn't make me feel overly rushed. They set up a 'reveal' moment for when I saw my wife-to-be for the first time. At first I wasn't sure about it but so glad I trusted their guidance cause that moment captured in pictures is just so amazing! They also managed to get lots of photos of our guests and little bits and pieces from the reception which was so exciting to see - as my wife and I didn't get to see any of it while we were getting ready or getting photos done. After the photos were taken, they teased some of the photos via social media while they were editing the entire set. I was so great to be able to share a few photos over the coming weeks with friends and family before the set was complete. Being supplied hi-res images only 3 weeks after my wedding was awesome (and quicker than I expected) and was just what I wanted. I like having the ability to print what I want depending on what frames I have and wall space once I get the photos. I really prefer this over photographers that make me pick certain size images to be printed or a wedding album as part of a package. Overall I recommend BellaEva photography for your wedding!

Loved BellaEva

Reviewed on 1/30/2016 paula C

They did a fantastic job and they were they only photographer in Maui we contacted that would work with us on price. We would highly recommend them!

2016-02-14T08:13:42 Response from the vendor

Thank you Paula & Mark. It was a lot of fun capturing you big day at Gannon's and to explore the beach together.

amazing job!

Reviewed on 12/21/2015

Got married in Maui on white rock beach and BellaEva phorographers were amazing! Captured the moment perfect! Timing was planned very well with the sunset as our background. Couldn't of asked for a better day!

Mauled!

Reviewed on 12/10/2015 Shannon M

When my husband and I decided to do a destination wedding one of my main concerns was working with the vendors being so far away because you never know what you may end up with. I knew from the first few emails back and forth that we where in great hands. I had a lot of... Read More questions and not once was I made to feel like I was a bother to them, they where always prompt at responding and worked with us to make sure we got what we wanted, even changing our package a week out from our wedding and changing locations for pre ceremony pictures the day before! We ended up having both Florian and Aundrea shoot our wedding and honestly after seeing our pictures, I would absolutely recommend that you have both! Love the different angles they where able to capture. Aundrea even kept us girls in line....only a few minutes late! Lol We went to the beach after the ceremony for pictures and I can't even count how many people we have had comment on the pictures, they are so beautiful! Both my husband and I have said that our day could not have gone any better, every aspect of our wedding went off without a hitch(that we knew off) and that includes Aundrea and Florian being part of our day! we love how the pictures turned out!!

2015-12-12T12:14:47 Response from the vendor

Thank you Shannon for sharing your experience with us! It makes us happy to hear that we could be such a supportive part in your whole planing and could capture the memories you were looking for :) We had a blast with you and Tyler... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/01/2015

Aundrea and Florian were extremely easy to work with and made sure we were happy with everything. They were beyond accommodating, from being flexible by going to a few different locations, along with ensuring we had each shot we wanted. After we received our pictures, we were... Read More floored by their artistic talent and beautiful unexpected shots. We couldn't be happier with the outcome! Highly recommended for any occasion!

Aundrea & Florian Marschoun

Florian and Aundrea, a husband and wife photography team with two very different back grounds coming from opposite sides of the world. We come together with a shared passion for life, people and beauty. Our aim whether photographing a big wedding or a small intimate wedding is to find what is beautiful and lovely and joyful about each and every person in front of our lens. We believe that what is most of value in what we do is the preservation of memories and the joy they bring. We are drawn to lifestyle images and try to facilitate an environment of ease and authenticity when photographing.