Bella-Hill Wedding House

Milwaukee, Madison, Chicago

Artistic, Documentary, Dramatic, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

Milwaukee, Madison, Chicago (262) 237-1915

Reviewed on 11/28/2017 Celestte G

When my son proposed to his fiancée, I knew immediately who I wanted to be the photographer and videographer. I've known Tony and Chino a few years now and knew I could trust them to capture the moments of the day perfectly. They are both highly creative, talented, professional,... Read More humble and very easy to work with. I have worked with them both professionally and personally. I highly recommend them, and anyone part of their team, for any event you want to remember for a lifetime. They are truly the best! Thank you, Chino and Tony, for always knowing how to tell a story, both in print and film.

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Melissa T

I couldn't be happier with my decision to have Bella- Hill at my wedding in Madison, WI. They were so easy to work with. I felt comfortable from the first time I talked to Tony and felt at ease on my wedding day. Thank you Bella- Hill for capturing the emotions of the day, and... Read More yes all of my tears! Choosing to have a videographer was the best decision I made. Thank you for the memories.

Reviewed on 7/29/2016 Lauren M

We used Fausto Anthony Films to document our wedding day, and we couldn’t be happier with the results. From the very beginning, Tony impressed us with his professionalism, his patience with our many questions, and most importantly his passion for what he does. In choosing a... Read More videographer, we wanted to walk away with something different than the standard recording of the ceremony and reception. Upon a recommendation from a friend, we contacted Tony to set up a consultation, and immediately realized that the service Fausto Anthony Films provides is exactly what we were looking for in a wedding video. Instead of a long bland video, Tony crafted the raw footage to create a compelling and incredibly emotional encapsulation of our wedding day. Tony and his assistant were both very subtle and respectful while they were shooting and did not interfere with or distract from the events of the day at all. During the few posed shots they had us do, they were very professional and patient in their direction of us. During the post-production phase, Tony and his team organized and edited our wedding video in a meaningful and honest way. He is incredibly talented in his work! From the few staged shots and multitude of candid clips, our wedding video is full of beautiful details and raw emotions that capture the essence of our wedding day perfectly. We had our doubts that the spirit and emotion of our special day could be summed up in a relatively short video, but this is exactly what Tony and his team did. We would absolutely work with Fausto Anthony Films again and recommend them to anyone looking for an expressive and original way of capturing their big day.

Reviewed on 6/07/2016 Carin R

Fausto Anthony Films filmed my wedding this past December. I just received our full video, and words don't quite cover how I feel about it!! This video is now my most prized possession from that day. It captures our emotions and surroundings so beautifully, and includes the most... Read More perfect, small details that I never would have noticed about our day otherwise. No one has yet to watch our video and come out of it with dry eyes!! The day of our wedding, Tony and his associate were the true definition of professionalism. They worked so that you barely knew they were there, and this allowed them to really capture the true experience of the day. We debated at first having a videographer because of our budget, but now that almost 6 months have passed since our wedding I am so grateful that I decided to not only add one, but chose Fausto Anthony. I could only imagine the regret if I hadn't.