New Orleans Weddings and Banquets Location

Belle Terre Country Club is the perfect place for your special day. With an elegant clubhouse set in a picturesque background of lakes, perfectly manicured lawns, a panoramic view of the course and the dramatic architecture of our development, you are sure to be forever pleased with your choice of Belle Terre Country Club. We provide a flawless combination of exemplary service and exquisite catering, all designed to help you relax and enjoy while we make your dreams come true. The scenic view from our clubhouse will enhance your ceremony, while our elegant ballroom hosts your perfect reception. Specially developed custom menus, personalized attention by an on-site coordinator, superb service and a creative range of budget-sensitive options are ways we cater to you!

Country Club, Restaurant

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff

111 Fairway Drive, Laplace, LA (985) 652-5000
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 6/18/2017

Thank you to Belle Terre Country Club for making our day special. A special thanks to David and Mae for taking care of our needs. They went above and beyond our expectations. Guest raved about the food choices and how good everything was. The service staff made sure all of... Read More our guest were well taken care of. Thanks again for making our day special.

Reviewed on 1/14/2017 Sheila M

My husband and I, had our wedding and reception here. There was so many overwhelming task, from theme to color. Thanks to Semi ( owner) and her professional staff, we were guided through this process with respect and patience. The newly renovated country club met our every... Read More need. Semi answered every call and question that we had, stayed with us on our big day, (6pm-12:30am) to make sure everything flowed without issue. It was a day to remember!!! Thank you Semi, and your wonderful staff!

Reviewed on 3/14/2018 Casterderal W

My wife and I had a outdoor ceremony and indoor reception both at the Belle Terre Country Club. Mrs. Semi (The Owner) is truly a gem. She went above and beyond what I was expecting. She recommended vendors, ideas to make out wedding better, and was just a true professional.... Read More Our entire process from start to finish was very enjoyable and seemless. The staff was very courteous to my guests and family. Although this should be an expectation, I've seen businesses whose staff could learn a thing or two from the personnel at the Belle Terre Country Club. The place was set up beautifully. I would highly recommend this place to anyone seeking an elegant experience with a delightful staff. The foods were great, but the roast beef was absolute amazing. Thanks Mrs. Semi and your staff for such an experience that I will remember a lifetime.

Reviewed on 12/12/2017 Jennifer B

Choosing Belle Terre for my daughter's baby shower was one of the best decisions!!! This venue is a hidden treasure in the St. John The Baptist Parish!!! Semi was accommodating and made sure the experience would be one that we would look back on with fond memories!!! The... Read More service was excellent, the food was amazing!! I would highly recommend choosing Belle Terre for whatever event you are planning, whether an engagement part, birthday party, wedding or bridal/baby shower!!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Troy J

Semi & her staff were awesome!!! She & her assistant, Mae were great! Venue, food, & staff were great! I highly recommend!! Very attentive to our needs!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Buffy J

Semi & her assistant, Mae were awesome!!!! Venue was great. Food was great, as well as staff! I highly recommend. They were very attentive to our needs!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Janice B

Belle Terre has delicious food, provides fantastic service and a beautiful bridal suite. I was given red carpet treatment from the time I met w/the owner/coordinator -- champagne, scrumptious food tasting and every detail carried out to perfection. My experience from start to... Read More finish was simply amazing. The inside of the country club as well as outside on the grounds was picture perfect for taking bridal photos. Also, all of my phone calls were answered immediately if I had questions.

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Leon G

Great venue. Our wedding was perfect. Everyone had a great time. The food and drink were amazing. There was plenty of room for dancing and also space for socializing. The setting was beautiful and made for great pictures. Highly recommend.

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Robert M

Thank you very much! Our day was a complete success, with the help of Semi and her wonderful staff at Bellevue Terre Country Club. They were there with us from beginning to end. Answered every text, call, email that was sent. Thank you again!

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Blaine G

Our wedding was everything my bride and I could have asked for. Our venue choice of Belle Terre Country Club was perfect for the size of our wedding.

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Richelle G

Our wedding was timeless . We cannot thank the staff, our amazing chef Natasha Clement, and especially Semi Wadhwa enough. Semi was with us every every step of the way. Belle Terre is classically beautiful and for me has always been a very special place. I grew up and... Read More spent more time at Belle Terre than at home. Thank you Semi for all that you did in providing us with the wedding of our dreams.

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Laurell G

Belle Terre Country Club was my choice for our Wedding. This facility was by far over and above all my expectations.

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Debra J

Semi and her staff were amazing. Anything we needed , they were right there ready to help. The venue was beautiful, food was excellent and staff was extremely attentive.

Reviewed on 1/13/2017 Don J

Belle Terre Country Club is a wonderful venue for your wedding. My wife and I found each other late in life, we are so happy. Fortunately for us there was the Club, close to home, easy parking for all of our friends and relatives, great location. We utilized inside and outside... Read More for photos. Everyone had a wonderful time. Semi and her team will do a great job for you.