Belles Fleurs

Franklin, Brentwood and Nashville, TN.

Belles Fleurs Custom Wedding Floral Designs

At Belles Fleurs, we understand the desire of every bride to have the wedding of her dreams. Specializing in Classic Romantic, Vintage, Garden weddings or Country Casual. We give our undivided personal attention to every bride and groom.

Flower Crowns, Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

217 2nd Ave. South, Franklin, TN Franklin, Brentwood and Nashville, TN. (615) 614-3300

beautiful flowers and wonderful service

Reviewed on 10/12/2013 Megan W

They did a great job with our flowers! The staff were very sweet and helpful. They knew a lot about flowers and gave great suggestions. They also have beautiful rentals for your event. Great florist!

great local florist

Reviewed on 4/22/2013 Kristen C

Bonnie and her team were fantastic - from the initial meeting all the way through the Big Day. Belles Fleurs communicated in a timely manner and was very knowledgeable about our reception venue. All our arrangements were unique and eye catching.

Everything I wanted and more!

Reviewed on 1/22/2013 Sheri T

My husband and I were married Sept, 15, 2012 and could not have been happier with our flowers and special touches from Belle's Fleurs! I gave the ladies the colors I wanted and some inspirations I found and they ran with it and delivered above and beyond what I expected! Super... Read More friendly, professional, and amazing at what they do! They'll be sure to make your big day even better than you could've hoped for!

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Andolyn J

Bonnie was a pleasure to work with and our flowers were perfect! She was reasonably priced and did exactly what we imagined. The entire process was stress-free. I highly recommend!

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 Lacey L

Beautiful flowers for me and my bridesmaids! Captured my vision perfectly!

Reviewed on 4/09/2017 Kimberly G

Absolutely beautiful flowers created for our wedding! Bonnie put her creativity to work! She was very easy to work with and helped us through the many questions we had about what was needed for our wedding venue. Thanks Bonnie!!

Reviewed on 1/12/2017 Alison M

I really appreciate their willingness to incorporate family heirlooms into my floral design. I still cannot believe how beautiful the flowers were. They really were the perfect addition to my wedding and exactly what I had in mind!

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Ashley E

Bonnie was so wonderful to work with. I had a destination wedding and during part of the planning process was living across the country. I was not able to meet with Bonnie face to face in order to discuss what my vision was for the wedding. We discussed over the phone what I was... Read More looking for and simultaneously looked through my pinterest board at ideas I had saved. I was a little nervous not getting to meet in person, but I think Bonnie is a mind reader! She was able to take our conversation and my pinterest ideas and turn that into the most beautiful wedding flowers I've ever seen. I was obsessed with my bouquet, I absolutely loved it. We did 3 different centerpieces and they all turned out very lovely. When my mother returned items to the shop following the wedding she was able to talk with Bonnie and confirmed what I'd already known from just speaking over the phone that she is incredibly kind and such a pleasure to work with. You will not be disappointed trusting Bonnie and her team to create your arrrangements, they come highly recommended!

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Mia Y

We used Belles Fleurs for my best friend's bridal shower and everything looked amazing! I sent Bonnie some pictures of what I wanted and she exceeded my every expectation. I don't live in Nashville, but if I did, I would call Bonnie and her team every time I wanted flowers for... Read More any event. It was truly a delight to work with her.

Reviewed on 6/27/2016 Paige F

Belles Fleurs was absolutely wonderful! Bonnie and Claire did an amazing job with all of my questions, communication and the final execution. They worked to fit in my small flower budget and explained what could be done to make it work. The flowers were stunning and received so... Read More many compliments. The delivery was on time, and they even helped the groomsmen with their bouts. I could not say enough wonderful things about Belles Fleurs.

Reviewed on 6/11/2016 Haley H

Belles Fleurs is the most Wonderful Florist in the Franklin/ Nashville area. B. Denton is an artist with floral design. She and her staff are extremely professional and she knows her business. She is very easy to work with, very prompt and she listens to what you want and she... Read More delivers. She made my daughter's wedding absolutely beautiful, it looked like a dream and we could not have been happier!! I highly recommend Belles Fleurs for any floral event or Wedding. You will be very Pleased!!!

Beautiful, just what I wanted!

Reviewed on 9/28/2014 Jenny S

I am not much of a "flowers" person and couldn't tell you one kind from another, but I found pictures of bouquets online that I liked and brought them to our florist, and she put our bouquets together perfectly. They were beautiful, simple, and elegant, which is exactly what I... Read More wanted. They were also VERY affordable. I could not fathom spending $2k on flowers, which is what I heard was the norm. These turned out perfectly and didn't break our budget which allowed us to use that money towards other things.

Great Florist!

Reviewed on 11/21/2013 michaela

We loved our flowers from Belles Fleurs! They were so easy to work with, and delivered beautiful flowers for a great value! We'd definitely recommend Belles Fleurs!!

would have been great

Reviewed on 1/16/2013 Lauren K

My flowers were beautiful so i would have given them five stars BUT since my flowers were late and everyone was in a panic because we couldn't get a hold of them i wouldn't recommend them to anyone. The owner is very nice but this business is ran out her her home and she only... Read More has one other assistant. She says she had a family emergency and i know that can happen but we had signed a contract months ago and paid in full. I didn't have my flowers for my first look photos. Luckily they arrived before walking down the aisle but i wasn't happy.

Best experience

Reviewed on 11/20/2012 Jamie S

Amy was the greatest! Out of all of the vendors I met with and worked with Belles Fleurs was the best experience I had. We met once, I explained what I wanted with out knowing hardly anything about flowers, and day of the wedding my bouquet was amazing! Everything - from the... Read More first meeting, to the communication up to the wedding, to making payments (PayPal) - was the single easiest part of planning my wedding. THANK YOU AMY!

Belles Fleurs was great to work with and very frie

Reviewed on 10/31/2012 Anita R

Loved working with everyone easy to work with delivery and set up were Great

Beautiful Flowers

Reviewed on 7/11/2012 Johnsie B

I used Belles Fleurs for my bouquet, the bridesmaids bouquets and all the men's bouts. Everything looked great and the florists were very nice to work with! They worked with me to help me stay in budget but still get the look I wanted.

Great service & great results!

Reviewed on 7/05/2012 Brittney O

I dreaded finding a florist more than anything. The lady that helped us was beyond helpful. She managed to take my vague mental pictures and turn them into a "dream come true" reality. They were so patient in revising arrangements until I was comfortable with the prices. I... Read More highly recommend Belles Fleurs for any event.

Excellent Value and Service

Reviewed on 5/31/2012 Rene H

Bonnie and Amy were very willing to please and did a wonderful job arranging beautiful flowers for our wedding. Their prices were very reasonable and deliveries were made on time. I would highly recommend them!

Flowers were unique and amazing just like I wanted

Reviewed on 11/08/2011 Danay K

Bonnie is great to work with and her work is outstanding. I had a lot of flowers on my order and all of them turned out exactly how I wanted. She even put some extra special touches on my decoration flowers. I will be using Belles Fleurs in all my flower needs!

flowers

Reviewed on 5/10/2011 Carolyn M

picked my flowers over the phone and they were exactly what i wanted. very friendly and helpful

will DEFINITELY use again!

Reviewed on 4/25/2011 Lindsay C

Bonnie and Anastasia are AMAZING to work with. They took my vision of taking very modern colors (yellow and gray) and doing something traditional and simple with them. When we walked in the reception area, I was blown away by how beautiful everything looked. Anastasia did an... Read More awesome job on the bridesmaid bouquets too which were definitely a highlight. So different but beautiful! Great prices too!

Good for the price

Reviewed on 1/31/2011 Sherrell O

I used Belles Fleurs for my wedding and al the flowers looked good but she didn't give me exactly what I asked for in my bouquets. But for the cost, it was worth it.

great florist!

Reviewed on 11/16/2010 Angela P

I got word of a bridal package from Belles Fleurs at a bridal show, and emailed to find out more about it. I really enjoyed working with Bonnie. We had a productive discussion about the look and tone of the wedding, what flowers I liked, what my design vision was, etc. She ended... Read More up creating a beautiful bouquet for me from a picture I'd clipped from a magazine, and making beautiful bouquets, arrangements, boutonnières and corsages for the wedding party. She made gorgeous non-flower centerpieces that matched my vision, and were much cheaper than anything I could've done myself. And best of all, it was very cost-effective. I didn't think I was even going to be able to afford flowers for my wedding, and Bonnie made it possible.

Wonderful Job

Reviewed on 11/15/2010 Kathleen S

I met with Bonnie twice and emailed her over and over again because I kept changing my mind and she got back to me EVERY time! She made things so easy for me and the day of my wedding my flowers were delivered and they were so beautiful and creative! AMAZING JOB!