Because Every Bride Deserves Beautiful Flowers

Our designs range from elaborate and traditional to sleek and modern and everything in between. Our passion for design is evident in the attention to detail and the love of creating with flowers. We strive to make your wedding or event the most memorable of your life.

Centerpieces, Pedestals, Vases, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Arrangements

2705 LaSalle St, St. Louis, MO

Belli Fiori was a DREAM florist to work with!

Reviewed on 5/19/2014 Kacey Q

I will start this review my saying that I was very nervous going into my consultation with Lisa. The flowers for our wedding were extremely important to me, and I have known many girls that ended up disappointed with their arrangements because their florist did not get their... Read More 'vision'. I, like most girls, don't know every flower nor how to explain my vision in words. I went into the consultation with a complete Powerpoint of arrangements I had seen on Pinterest, in magazines, etc. I figured that Lisa would think I was crazy, but I wasn't sure of any other way to express what I wanted when I couldn't quite find the words, but she was totally open to all of my ideas. She let me explain every detail of what I was picturing from the bouquets, bouts, ceremony arrangements and reception decor. Once I finished my "presentation", she addressed what could be done on my budget. Note to all girls, regardless whether you have a $500 budget or a $15,000 budget for flowers, your 'vision' will always exceed the budget. Flowers are pricey! But the great thing about Lisa is that she doesn't tell you "no, you can't do that". She gives you several options regarding different flowers that could be used in place of your pricey dream peonies. Shes upfront and honest if she thinks a specific flower won't work for a particular reason and offers options. But if you are dead set on that white anemone bout like I was, she will still let you have it. She creatively offers ideas on how arrangements could be reused from ceremony to reception. She gave me more than I ever thought I could have on my budget. I could not have asked for a better vendor to work with to make my special day all the more special! I hope I can continue to use Lisa at Belli Fiori on other events I have in the future.

Belli Fiori for Weddings

Reviewed on 5/06/2014 Jen

I had a wonderful experience with Belli Fiori. Lisa Molitor was very knowledgeable and helpful during the planning process. She worked with my budget and the flowers turned out beautiful! Not only were the flowers perfect, but Lisa helped get the ceremony started on my... Read More wedding day. She went completely above and beyond. I highly recommend Belli Fiori for any floral needs.

Lisa at Belli Fiori is AMAZING!!!!!

Reviewed on 1/22/2014 Stephanie E

Belli Fiori did an incredible job for my wedding. I cannot say enough good things about Lisa. From the moment I met her I knew she was exactly what I was searching for to make my wedding visions a reality. Not only is she incredibly professional and talented, she also makes... Read More the planning process fun, and her warm, friendly nature made me feel at ease and calm (even on the day of my wedding). Lisa is very organized, but also very creative - and that is a combination not all florists possess. She completely understood the look I was going for on my wedding day, and not only did she nail it - she far exceeded my expectations!!! Beyond just flowers, Lisa has a great eye for design, and through her arrangements, candle placement, etc. she transformed my wedding venue into everything I had dreamed of. The room felt magical, romantic, enchanting, intimate and still grand all at the same time - thanks to her many talents. The bouquets were absolutely gorgeous and I loved the mens' boutineers too! What I also loved about Lisa was that she was open to new ideas and being creative. For example, we incorporated kale into some of my arrangements with other purple flowers, and even though it was a bit out of the box, it looked stunning. My guests are still talking about how beautiful the flowers were. They were all fighting to take them home after the reception ended! I wish I could give Lisa a hundred stars for all she did to make my wedding day so beautiful. She is the BEST! Hiring her as my florist was one of the best decisions I made.

2014-01-23T10:44:57 Response from the vendor

Awwww…that is so sweet. I loved working with you and helping you to plan all of the little details. Working together on the design really helps for the room to come together instead of random ideas throughout the space. It was a pleasure to "design"... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Kelly A

Absolutely hands-down would I recommend Lisa and all of Belli Fiori. From the day when we first met to talk design, to the back-and-forth before the wedding (where she convinced me to use a pop of color), to our actual wedding day (where that pop of color made everyone,... Read More including me, sigh with the perfection of it), Lisa and her team were outstanding. I loved that once we had a chance to hash out the details, I didn't need to worry that everything would be taken care of; they just were. My wedding was everything I dreamed of ... and more ... because of the expertise of Belli Fiori.

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 Ashley B

My experience with Belli Fiori and working with Lisa and Lauren was incredible! After sitting down and meeting them for the first time they put together the most beautiful arrangements that made the reception space come to life! They also made us a Chuppah for our ceremony... Read More with asymmetrical flowers and draping that was just gorgeous! Lisa was so easy to work with and she’s extremely talented and professional. We had so many compliments on our table arrangements and flower choices! I would recommend Belli Fiori to anyone in search of a florist. Belli Fiori will blow you away and go above and beyond!

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 sarah b

I absolutely loved my flowers!!! They were so bright in color and well put together. I was very relaxed and just showed Lisa what I like via a few photos and she nailed it! Would use her time and time again! So nice and easy to work with, very professional. I paid in cash which... Read More gave me a slight discount. I had make arbors for my wedding and they turned out great! Cant say enough nice things!

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Jen H

We used Lisa and her team at Table 10 events for our flowers and decor. Lisa is amazing. She takes pride in her work and makes sure that everything is perfect and our wedding reception flowers/decor truly were perfect. She offers great advice and is willing to meet with you as... Read More many as times possible to make sure are happy with her service and product. I could not recommend her more.

Would definitely recommend

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 Nikki K

I used Belli Fiori after seeing their beautiful flowers in my friends wedding. Lisa was great to work with, helping me to realize my dream flowers while working with me on our budget. I loved my bouquet so much that I am getting it preserved.

Reviewed on 10/04/2015 Alyson L

Belli Fiori went above and beyond what I wanted in floral arrangements for our wedding. I do not know anything about flowers, but Lisa listened to my thoughts and ideas and created the most BEAUTIFUL centerpieces, bouquets, and more for our wedding. I was more than happy with... Read More the outcome and she definitely made our wedding perfect. Thank you Belli!

Reviewed on 9/28/2015 Erin W

I had a very specific vision for my wedding flowers and Lisa and her team made it come true...for an affordable price I might add! Every detail of my flowers were absolutely incredible and I wish they would have lasted forever. If you want the best, pick Belli Fiori!!

2015-09-28T15:58:31 Response from the vendor

Hi Erin, it was so great to work with you. I'm so happy you loved everything. Congratulations!!!

Reviewed on 9/23/2015 Anne S

I really loved my flowers. She only did our personal flowers, so no centerpieces for the reception. We thought about having the centerpieces done by her as well. But it turned out too expensive for us and her vision didnt really agree with our vision. It almost seemed like she... Read More wanted to tell us what to do. Also I wanted a very small bridal bouquet; it ended up being still quite big and heavy.But I still loved the flowers.

Reviewed on 7/25/2015 Brighton R

It’s a theme throughout these reviews, but Lisa IS AMAZING! She was the third florist we consulted, and like Goldilocks, we knew this one was "just right." Our meeting with her was great and she grasped and enhanced our vision and was able to show us lots of options in her... Read More showroom. On the wedding day, Belli Fiori provided the wedding party bouquets, a draped Chuppah with flowers, fresh flowers on the cake, eight large table arrangements and eleven medium ones, as well as flowers for the place card table. Every aspect of her design was GORGEOUS and exceeded our expectations in every way. She and her team also had the task of removing the Chuppah after photos, repurposing flowers from the ceremony for the reception, all during the cocktail hour, and they performed this flawlessly. Flowers are a large budget item for a wedding, but Belli Fiori provided every every bit of value. We really couldn’t have been happier.

Reviewed on 6/30/2015 sandy a

no value for your money.... or opinion

2015-07-02T10:40:22 Response from the vendor

Hi Sandy, I'm sorry you were disappointed in us. I'm sending you a message because I would like to know where we can improve. Thank you for sharing with us.

Reviewed on 5/22/2015 Wendy C

I photographed a wedding for which Belli Fiori did the wedding, and the flowers were beautiful. They also stayed to make sure all of the boutonnieres were pinned and oversaw the details of the flowers after the ceremony began, which was such a great service. Wendy Cooper,... Read More Something Blue Photography www.somethingbluephoto.com

Reviewed on 5/02/2015 Daniel K

We worked with her remotely but she was still able to nail our vision. The service level was also really high (though you do pay for it). Still, highly recommended!

Most fabulous florist ever!

Reviewed on 3/25/2015 Nancy M

There aren't enough words to express how thrilled we were that we chose Lisa at Belli Fiori as our florist. While searching for florists by reading reviews on The Knot, I knew Lisa was the one for our daughter's wedding. When we met in person, we were even more convinced of her... Read More expertise. She took our daughter's vision for floral design and made it come to an unbelievable reality. The church looked stunning and when we walked into the Grand Hall at the Peabody Opera House, we dropped our jaws and so did our guests! The phones came out and everyone was taking pics! Over and over we heard it was the prettiest wedding and reception ever! Lisa and Todd and their staff worked tirelessly to make everything perfect! It surpassed our wildest dreams! If you are looking for a florist who is able to deliver and provide the best of services, do not hesitate to call Belli Fiori. Best decision we ever made! Nancy Moreton Mother of the Bride

Can't say enough good things

Reviewed on 11/24/2014 Jennifer M

Lisa was so great. I was nervous to meet with a florist; I assumed they would try to upsell and go crazy but Lisa was so down to earth. She truly worked within our budget and had GREAT ideas in order to stay economical. I got so many compliments on our centerpieces. They were... Read More breathtaking. People said they were taking pictures of them at the reception just because they couldn’t believe how beautiful they were. My sister is using her too and same great service and creativity. Thanks, Lisa!

Absolutely Beautiful - A Must Book

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Kate H

I am not a girl who cries over flowers -- until I saw my bridal bouquet. Maybe it was the excitement of getting married that day, but I think it was because Lisa did such a great job interpreting what I described and giving me something better than I ever imagined. When I met... Read More with Lisa for our consultation, I had trouble articulating exactly what I wanted for our wedding day (I know very little about flowers). I only knew that I wanted the bouquets to be full of dark flowers (nothing white or pink) and the table arrangements to be simple and minimal to complement lanterns I had already purchased for the tables. Lisa took my sparse direction and blew me away, all the while staying below my budget. All of our guests commented on our flowers throughout our wedding day (and continue to comment today). The flowers Lisa put together added to our décor and made everything look elegant. Thank you, Lisa, for exceeding my expectations (and for inducing the first tears on my wedding day).

Reviewed on 9/02/2014 Casey B

Belli Fiori did an amazing job with the flowers at my weddign. My bridal bouquet was more beautiful than I could have imagined. The florals at the reception were very simple and romantic, exactly what I had envisioned. I had A LOT of compliments on the flowers at the wedding.

Belli Fiori

Reviewed on 8/16/2014 Ellen H

Lisa at Belli Fiori was wonderful to work with! She captured my vision for my flowers perfectly. I loved my arrangement! My fiancé and I were waiting for our fiancé visa so our date kept shifting, and she was willing to work with us every step of the way. She was great!

Lisa is amazing

Reviewed on 7/21/2014 Kelli F

Working with Lisa was a dream come true. All of the flowers and centerpieces she created for me where breathtaking; from my bouquet to the head table. My reception was a dream come true and looked like a fairy tail. I would highly recommend Lisa to any bride.

Reviewed on 7/15/2014 Talisha C

Lisa was wonderful to work with and got my vision perfectly! She has a great intuition and knows exactly what she is doing, and is also a very pleasant individual to work with, which makes all of the difference. While I wasn't able to spend a ton of money on flowers, she... Read More immediately reassured me by coming up with other options, and they turned out gorgeous. It was great on the day of my wedding to just know that centerpieces and flowers would be lovely, without a doubt. I would use Belli Fiori a million times over again!

Absolutely Amazing!

Reviewed on 6/03/2014 Rachel

Lisa at Belli Fiori was such a joy to work with. I wasn't exactly sure what I wanted in the beginning and she took the time to brainstorm with me in her studio to help me get to a place I was so happy with! My husband and I were so stunned when we walked into our reception and... Read More saw how beautiful the flowers had turned out. Couldn't have imagined working with anyone else!

I highly recommend Belli Fiori!

Reviewed on 2/07/2014 Lisa R

I was fortunate enough to work with Lisa at Belli Fiori for my wedding in Sept of 2013. Lisa went above and beyond to help make my day special. She took the time to even transfer flowers from the church and re-create their use by putting them on the back of the chairs at the... Read More venue. She also decorated the bride and groom chairs with fabric. Aside from her willingness to go the extra mile, the product was amazing. We had giant hanging flower balls that were beautiful and were admired by our guests. Our bouquets, table decor and everything else were beyond perfect. Aside from the quality being top notch, Lisa was a pleasure to work with. This is really what made the experience. I could trust her and count on her - which was important to me on my big day. I can't say enough about her and Belli Fiori and would highly recommend her to anyone looking to have a beautiful, pain-free experience!

2014-02-09T15:52:38 Response from the vendor

It was such a pleasure meeting with you and your event planner, Kristin. It was so awesome working with you and I'm so glad that meant you could "kick back" the day of your wedding and just enjoy it. Congratulations to you and your new... Read Less Read More

Gorgeous bouquet and Arrangements!!!

Reviewed on 1/08/2014 laura c

My wedding was on Sept. 14th 2013 I was so very pleased with how my flowers turned out for the wedding! Even the photographers were asking who did the flowers, they were so unique, beautiful and fit my wedding theme and budget perfect! I was worried planning my wedding... Read More from CA and the wedding was going to be in St. Louis to be closer to family. To my surprise the whole process was fun and easy!! After speaking with Lisa over the phone I really felt at ease and not like I was talking to yet another vendor. I have recommend Belli Fiori to all of my friends and family in St. Louis!

2014-01-09T14:29:45 Response from the vendor

Hi Laura, It was so great working with you. I'm sure it is difficult to plan across the country and I'm glad that I could make the process easy for you. Congratulations!

Lisa Gallagher-Molitor

My goal when designing is to make every wedding or event unique to her client. I create atmosphere and ambiance focusing on all elements to create an overall vision of your big day. As a team, we strive to make your wedding or event the most memorable of your life.