Because Every Bride Deserves Beautiful Flowers

Our designs range from elaborate and traditional to sleek and modern and everything in between. Our passion for design is evident in our attention to detail and love of creating with flowers. We strive to make your wedding or event the most memorable of your life.

Centerpieces, Pedestals, Vases, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Arrangements

2705 LaSalle St, St. Louis, MO (314) 776-2200

Reviewed on 6/08/2016 Suzanne H

Most gorgeous flowers ever!!! Lisa was a dream to work with. She had wonderful ideas at our consultation and understood the look I was going for. She responded quickly to emails with inevitable changes. She worked with me on a contingency plan for our outdoor wedding in the... Read More midst of storms. The flowers were beyond my expectations. All of the bouquets and centerpieces even lasted over a week! Amazing!!!

2016-06-21T14:40:16 Response from the vendor

Hi Suzanne, I'm so glad that you loved everything. I think the color palette came together so well and I'm sure it was beautiful. Thanks for the amazing review.

Reviewed on 2/23/2017 Judy B

Lisa and her staff at Belli Fiori did an incredible job on my daughter's wedding. The flowers were amazing and Lisa did everything she could to make my daughter's dream wedding come true. Our chuppah was absolutely beautiful and the reception room was beyond my wildest... Read More imagination. The room was a wonderland of flowers and candles. Lisa was so easy to work with and I would highly recommend her to everyone.

Reviewed on 2/07/2017 Sarah H

Lisa at Belli Fiori did such a great job for our wedding on 1/14/17! She was organized, full of ideas, and when our wedding day came around, she made it through the ice storm to deliver everything on time, and all of the church decorations, bouquets, boutonnieres, and... Read More centerpieces were more beautiful than I imagined! Many thanks to Lisa and everyone at Belli Fiori. I highly recommend them.

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Constanza J

Lisa and her team were amazing! I cannot thank them enough for all of their help and our gorgeous flowers! Lisa helped me so much with the design and everything looked better than imagined! They were so helpful throughout all the planning . Everyone complimented our flowers and... Read More decoration!

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Lindsay S

I cannot say enough good things about Belli Fiori. Initially when I came in, I was a tad difficult to work with because I was on a budget and unsure of exactly what I wanted. Lisa worked with my budget and brought the ideas I had to life. She had great suggestions and advice.... Read More The flowers turned out AMAZING and I got so many compliments on them. In addition, I had my wedding at the Cathedral. The event coordinator directed us downstairs without allowing me to see the bouquets. Kim took the time and initiative to bring them downstairs for me so I could see them before the wedding.

Reviewed on 7/25/2017 Liz D

Bridal floral dream team! I hired Belli Fiori to do all the personal flowers for my wedding, plus a couple aisle pieces - and they were perfect! Kim was my main contact, and worked with me to bring life to my vision - even when that meant several emails of floral pictures until... Read More we got it just right! Kim was always upbeat, encouraging, and brought creative alternatives to my attention for unavailable flowers. She was also respectful of my budget at all times. I loved every detail of our wedding flowers, especially the use of "pearl" bracelets for wrist corsages instead of the regular elastic. I was most excited for my bouquet. It was everything we had talked about, but BETTER! Unfortunately, the burgundy silk ribbon I had them wrap my bouquet with was bleeding once it was wet. However, thankfully Kim saw this when it went out to me. She called me that morning to let me know, and came to the hotel where I was with alternate ribbon choices so my dress wouldn't get stained! I can't thank her and Belli Fiori enough for their gorgeous work, and outstanding service! I highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Sydney P

Lisa and whole Belli Fiori team are INCREDIBLE! They completely understood our vision and helped to make our wedding stunning. All the details were perfect and Lisa is a flower genius. Do yourself a favor and book Belli Fiori for your wedding! They are truly they best.

Reviewed on 5/04/2017 Tia M

I would give Lisa and her team at Belli Fiori 5 stars! I went with a mix of tall and short centerpieces for my wedding reception and they were STUNNING! I have received so many compliments on them at the reception. I couldn't stop staring at the tall centerpieces. My bouquet... Read More was just what I wanted. Nothing too big or bright, I went with simplicity--all white hydrangeas, peonies, rununculas and little spray roses. Lisa sends over color pictures of all the flowers discussed in the meeting just to make sure it is what you want/like. I would recommend Belli Fiori to any bride in the STL-IL area!

Reviewed on 5/01/2017 Deanna P

My flowers were AMAZING!!!!! I want to keep my bouquet forever! They did an amazing job capturing what I wanted with very little guidance by me (don't know flowers well). It stormed and rained throughout our wedding day but the flowers were bright and beautiful highly... Read More recommend!

Reviewed on 12/02/2016 Lauren S

Lisa and her team were amazing to work with! My fiancé, now husband, and I had an idea of what we wanted in our head but didn't know quite how to articulate it. We met with Lisa and within minutes she knew exactly what we were looking for. On the day of our reception, the... Read More flowers were even more gorgeous than I could have ever imagined! Everyone complimented the arrangements and at the end of the night everyone wanted to take some home. It was a wonderful experience and we got the most amazing flower arrangements I have ever seen!

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Jessica S

Lisa and her team are AMAZING! I spent hours planning the decor, linens, floral, etc. and decided to change my colors about 5-6 months out from my wedding. Lisa was patient and calm! No detail was forgotten. I was very nervous leading up to my wedding since it had been so long... Read More since we had planned some of the details, but when I saw the room (both ceremony and reception), I couldn't hold back the tears. I'm getting chills reliving it as I type! IT. WAS. GORGEOUS. The lighting, the candles, the flowers, the linens, the vases... I could go on and on. Lisa and Kim were amazing to work with and their work is exceptional!!!

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Adrienne H

Lisa is a pleasure to work with and her work is unbelievable. We have gotten more compliments on the flowers at our reception and the bouquets. I would recommend Belli Fiori to every bride!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Kitty F

I found the man of my dreams and then I found Belli Fiori. Working with Lisa was a smooth and easy process. From the moment I met with her she listened to my wishes and was able to create the wedding of my dreams. I loved the fact that I was also able to rent furniture and... Read More lighting for the reception, making it a one stop shop for all of my needs. From the linens, to the chargers and all the flowers, Lisa met all my expectations. The blush roses were gorgeous and all of my friends can not stop talking about the flowers. I can't thank the team at Belli Fiori enough for making my special day amazing! I highly recommend her!!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Nicole K

We worked with Lisa at Belli Fiori and she did an awesome job with our floral arrangements! She worked with our budget, was willing to make changes and was very accommodating. Our ceremony and reception looked beautiful and the color scheme was on point. We had so many... Read More compliments from our guests about the aesthetics/floral arrangements and we could not have asked for a better day! We HIGHLY recommend Belli Fiori for St. Louis weddings!

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Alex N

Lisa and the Belli Fiori team are THE BEST. I cannot tell you how many compliments we received on our centerpieces, lighting, and overall decor. Lisa was amazing to work with. Not only is she a straight shooter - which is so appreciated when you're making a million decisions for... Read More your wedding - she is extremely trustworthy. She was so consultative and focused on making sure our flowers and decor were perfect. She even jumped in and helped me with linens completely last minute in order to keep my vision on track and make it a reality. She was helpful, gave direction, and made me feel so calm and comfortable about the entire process. Knowing I didn't have to worry about our reception looking amazing was such an invaluable relief. Our experience couldn't have been any better. If you need a florist, look no further.

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Madeline M

Although Lisa came highly recommended, I didn't end up booking her due to our conflicting visions and her at times abrasive personality. I'm writing this in hopes that she reads it and takes a different approach with future prospective clients. Lisa came off as very arrogant and... Read More pushy in our initial consultations. Instead of trying to get to know me, she spent the majority of our time telling me about her recent vacation. I didn't feel like she was listening to me at all. It seemed liked she was just going through the motions and when I didn't give her the answer she wanted to hear, she was almost critical of my taste/vision. She also made several errors when putting together our proposal and estimates. When I pointed them out, she didn't offer any apology but told me she was rushing to get it done. That doesn't instil much confidence. Lastly, I had explicitly told her I did not like a certain type of flower but she included it in the proposal. When I asked her for alternatives, Lisa responded by telling me that I had to use that type of flower based on my budget. It felt dismissive. I have since booked another florist who offered me several alternatives that were within budget. The bottom line is that Lisa may be great if you happen to share her taste and don't mind working with someone that makes you feel like an annoyance.

Reviewed on 9/25/2016 Sydney L

Belli Fiori did a fantastic job with our Wedding! Lisa was able to bring to life all of our ideas, and executed every detail perfectly. We could not have asked for a more beautiful wedding and appreciate all Belli Fiori did to make it so wonderful!

Reviewed on 9/25/2016 Sara M

Lisa's communication is great, she works with you to develop your vision and has great taste. I was a little disappointed on the wedding day that my bouquet was not as big as I had hoped, some of the flowers were droopy and had to be cut off and the white stock had green in it,... Read More which made the bouquet less uniformly white like we discussed. We also discussed multiple times there was to be NO greenery in the reception flowers but the large center pieces and short ones had lots of green leaves and were not full uniform white wedding pieces we had discussed. She also did not use the extra flowers she told me she would when she took away 3 of the tables of center pieces we already paid for. I really had my hopes up the reception flowers would be insane, but I was disappointed. Her event company is great the uplighting and draping was nice. Lisa is a great option, but It just really seemed like the white expensive flowers were skimped on and we paid a lot of money for her services. The all white bison was not achieved like I had hoped. And there were supposed to be 3 flowers for the unity candle and she only gave 2 so we had to leave out my step mom, which was a little embarrassing.

2016-09-28T14:25:12 Response from the vendor

Hi Sara, first, I totally apologize for forgetting to include your stepmom in the rose presentation. You told me three and I typed 2. Again, I'm so sorry. For the extra centerpieces that we ended up not using for the guest tables, all of the... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/23/2016 Libby R

The flowers and decor at my wedding were one of the biggest priorities for me. I had a grand vision for a "rustic & elegant" wedding and it was important to me that I felt the person I was working with understood the vision. I had many phone calls and meetings with florists... Read More early on and it was clear that Lisa "got" the vision and was willing to do whatever it took to make it happen, which made it easy to choose her. She was organized and professional throughout the planning process. Part of my vision included wanting different types of chairs which were apparently tough to come by in Missouri. Lisa called all over the state & country to find chairs that I would like. She found the perfect combination of chairs including a unique sheer cover which helped create the more eclectic look I was going for. When the big weekend arrived, I knew I didn't have to worry about a thing. Every candle, chair, couch, linen, and flower looked absolutely perfect. One of my only regrets at the wedding was not having a moment before everything began to walk around and enjoy every part of what Lisa had created! Working with Belli Fiori was one of the best vendor decisions I made. Thank you, Lisa!!!

Reviewed on 9/11/2016 Megan S

Lisa was by far my most favorite vendor to work with. After showing her just a few pictures from my Pinterest board of what I wanted, she completely understood my vision and the result was absolutely beautiful. I also loved that she helped us stay within our budget and never... Read More pressured us to add on any extras. Thank you, Belli Fiori! I could not have asked for a better florist.

Reviewed on 9/05/2016 Lindsay I

Bell Fiori and Lisa were absolutely amazing. We could not have asked for someone better to help crrate such an amazing day. I came in with ideas bit nothing concrete and Lisa took it to a level I could not have imagined. Thank you!!

Reviewed on 9/01/2016 Brittany S

Belli Fiori was absolutely amazing! From the first consultation, Lisa knew exactly what I was imagining and did not disappoint. She worked with our changes in budget and numbers and transformed our reception hall into my dream come true.

Reviewed on 6/17/2016 Katie D

Belli Fiori are wonderfully professional florists. They took the time to see my vision come to light and gave helpful opinions on how my vision would look in reality. They won me over with their top notch rentals. All the candles, vases, details were all elegant and appeared... Read More brand new. However, I was disappointed that my bouquet wilted before the photos were even complete. Before we even got to cocktail hour, many of my flowers had browned and my husbands boutonniere had to be replaced. With that in mind, the arrangements were beautiful and I received compliments from many of my guests.

2016-06-21T14:39:27 Response from the vendor

Hi Katie, thank you for your review. Unfortunately, boutonnieres do need to be replaced occasionally (because they are out of water the entire day), which is why we provide a complementary replacement for the groom. For your bouquet, I'm not sure what happened. Browning usually... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/18/2016 Meghan H

Absolutely everything we wanted and more! They went above and beyond to make sure we were happy with our flowers and took the extra step to make sure everything was perfect! Lisa did a wonderful job and was great to work with and really knew how to make sure we got what we... Read More wanted. Would recommend them to all my future bride friends and use them in the future for any floral needs! :)

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Kelly A

Absolutely hands-down would I recommend Lisa and all of Belli Fiori. From the day when we first met to talk design, to the back-and-forth before the wedding (where she convinced me to use a pop of color), to our actual wedding day (where that pop of color made everyone,... Read More including me, sigh with the perfection of it), Lisa and her team were outstanding. I loved that once we had a chance to hash out the details, I didn't need to worry that everything would be taken care of; they just were. My wedding was everything I dreamed of ... and more ... because of the expertise of Belli Fiori.

Lisa Gallagher-Molitor

My goal when designing is to make every wedding or event unique to the client. I create atmosphere and ambiance focusing on all elements to create an overall vision of your big day. As a team, we strive to make your wedding or event the most memorable of your life.