Beautiful Floral Design for Weddings and Events

Belli Fiori is a floral design studio specializing in weddings and special events, located on Historic Floral Row in St. Louis, Missouri. 2018 will mark our ten-year anniversary; in that time we have had the honor of creating unique floral designs for hundreds of couples as they begin their lives together. We believe that every element of your wedding helps to paint an overall picture, and all should work seamlessly together. This is why in addition to floral design we also offer linens, lighting, furniture accents and more to ensure that the overall look of your day is everything you've imagined. With each event we strive to create a unique atmosphere that fully realizes our clients' vision, from classic and romantic to modern and organic.

Centerpieces, Pedestals, Vases, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Arrangements

0c8d5aab 564e 4969 83d1 f2c9134807e2~rs 100
Ca2ef7db d224 45ed bee8 1903676b6ed4~rs 100

2705 LaSalle St, St. Louis, MO (314) 776-2200
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 11/10/2017 Emily F

Lisa and Kim are absolutely, hands down, 100% the best in the business. Their creative minds, masterpiece skills, and bringing ideas to life is truly remarkable. Their one-of-a-kind vision was turned into unbelievable artwork. I showed them an inspiration photo of a bouquet I... Read More loved...when I saw my bouquet for my wedding, it was BETTER and GORGEOUS than the inspiration photo. My bouquet captured everything that I was trying to achieve...bright, colorful, and vibrant for my summer wedding.Everything from the centerpieces, linens, chairs, chuppah, and ceremony setup were eye-catching and exactly what we imagined. They DO IT ALL...not just floral, which is what sets them aside from the rest. But, the most beautiful surprise and best part of my wedding was the head table backdrop. I gave Lisa and Kim the wheel to really come up with something spectacular without any direction. TO SAY THEY OUTDID THEMSELVES IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT. It was ABSOLUTELY PERFECT...even my friends were taking photos with it. Trust them. Trust me. Highly, highly, highly recommend them! They are patient. They listen. They create dreams come true.

Reviewed on 11/13/2017 Tori G

We hired Belli Fiori for the flowers for our wedding in October and Lisa was amazing to work with. I live in Chicago so most of our communication was over the phone/email, but Lisa did an outstanding job taking my vision and bringing it to reality. Everything was absolutely... Read More stunning and I couldn't be happier with how it all turned out. Thank you!!!

Reviewed on 11/13/2017 Lauren B

Lisa and the Belli Fiori team were amazing to work with. From our initial consultation to being available for any questions or follow-ups, the floral planning process was so easy. Then there were the flowers...they were absolutely stunning. They were everything I had imagined... Read More for my wedding. I would recommend Lisa and the Belli Fiori team to any bride. You won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 11/28/2017 Beth H

Lisa worked with me to bring my vision to life while also staying in my budget. I absolutely love her style and she was fun, professional, and reliable to work with. She didn't make my husband or I feel bad about any decisions we made not to do more traditional things and I... Read More really felt like she listened to me and made suggestions to create the best possible outcome! So grateful!

Reviewed on 11/13/2017 Jeff B

Lisa and her team were incredible. During our first conversations, I sent Lisa a few pictures for inspiration and she put together a flower plan that I immediately fell in love with. I would definitely recommend Belli Fiori to any bride.

Reviewed on 11/12/2017 Julie A

Lisa was amazing to work with! The moment we had our initial consultation, we knew we had to have Belli Fiori. The flowers were gorgeous! The reception area was beautiful with all the candles and centerpieces matching the linens. We received so many compliments from our... Read More guests. We feel so lucky we were able to have Belli Fiori on our daughter’s special day.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Jiajing C

Words cannot describe what spectacular work Lisa and her team at Belli Fiori did to make our wedding day so special. My bouquet was exquisite and we received so many comments on it! The bridesmaids bouquets were the perfect complement too. Lisa was a joy to work with in the... Read More planning stages and designed a beautiful pair of centerpiece designs for the reception tables. We highly recommend her for uplighting and linens as well as she takes care of everything. Her team of girls were so supportive and helpful at the reception. My husband and I really felt cared for in every way.

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Megan M

Lisa and her team did an amazing job on our flowers for our 9/16/17 wedding. She took so much time and detail into considering what I wanted, and made it a reality. Our flowers couldn't have been more beautiful. I had more compliments on my bouquet than what I could count. She... Read More truly has a gift in making arrangements look so well-put together. I was so pleased with her services!

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Constanza J

Lisa and her team were amazing! I cannot thank them enough for all of their help and our gorgeous flowers! Lisa helped me so much with the design and everything looked better than imagined! They were so helpful throughout all the planning . Everyone complimented our flowers and... Read More decoration!

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 J S

I cannot say enough good things about Belli Fiori. Initially when I came in, I was a tad difficult to work with because I was on a budget and unsure of exactly what I wanted. Lisa worked with my budget and brought the ideas I had to life. She had great suggestions and advice.... Read More The flowers turned out AMAZING and I got so many compliments on them. In addition, I had my wedding at the Cathedral. The event coordinator directed us downstairs without allowing me to see the bouquets. Kim took the time and initiative to bring them downstairs for me so I could see them before the wedding.

Reviewed on 7/25/2017 Liz D

Bridal floral dream team! I hired Belli Fiori to do all the personal flowers for my wedding, plus a couple aisle pieces - and they were perfect! Kim was my main contact, and worked with me to bring life to my vision - even when that meant several emails of floral pictures until... Read More we got it just right! Kim was always upbeat, encouraging, and brought creative alternatives to my attention for unavailable flowers. She was also respectful of my budget at all times. I loved every detail of our wedding flowers, especially the use of "pearl" bracelets for wrist corsages instead of the regular elastic. I was most excited for my bouquet. It was everything we had talked about, but BETTER! Unfortunately, the burgundy silk ribbon I had them wrap my bouquet with was bleeding once it was wet. However, thankfully Kim saw this when it went out to me. She called me that morning to let me know, and came to the hotel where I was with alternate ribbon choices so my dress wouldn't get stained! I can't thank her and Belli Fiori enough for their gorgeous work, and outstanding service! I highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Sydney P

Lisa and whole Belli Fiori team are INCREDIBLE! They completely understood our vision and helped to make our wedding stunning. All the details were perfect and Lisa is a flower genius. Do yourself a favor and book Belli Fiori for your wedding! They are truly they best.

Reviewed on 5/04/2017 Tia M

I would give Lisa and her team at Belli Fiori 5 stars! I went with a mix of tall and short centerpieces for my wedding reception and they were STUNNING! I have received so many compliments on them at the reception. I couldn't stop staring at the tall centerpieces. My bouquet... Read More was just what I wanted. Nothing too big or bright, I went with simplicity--all white hydrangeas, peonies, rununculas and little spray roses. Lisa sends over color pictures of all the flowers discussed in the meeting just to make sure it is what you want/like. I would recommend Belli Fiori to any bride in the STL-IL area!

Reviewed on 5/01/2017 Deanna P

My flowers were AMAZING!!!!! I want to keep my bouquet forever! They did an amazing job capturing what I wanted with very little guidance by me (don't know flowers well). It stormed and rained throughout our wedding day but the flowers were bright and beautiful highly... Read More recommend!

Reviewed on 2/23/2017 Judy B

Lisa and her staff at Belli Fiori did an incredible job on my daughter's wedding. The flowers were amazing and Lisa did everything she could to make my daughter's dream wedding come true. Our chuppah was absolutely beautiful and the reception room was beyond my wildest... Read More imagination. The room was a wonderland of flowers and candles. Lisa was so easy to work with and I would highly recommend her to everyone.

Reviewed on 2/07/2017 Sarah H

Lisa at Belli Fiori did such a great job for our wedding on 1/14/17! She was organized, full of ideas, and when our wedding day came around, she made it through the ice storm to deliver everything on time, and all of the church decorations, bouquets, boutonnieres, and... Read More centerpieces were more beautiful than I imagined! Many thanks to Lisa and everyone at Belli Fiori. I highly recommend them.

Reviewed on 12/02/2016 Lauren S

Lisa and her team were amazing to work with! My fiancé, now husband, and I had an idea of what we wanted in our head but didn't know quite how to articulate it. We met with Lisa and within minutes she knew exactly what we were looking for. On the day of our reception, the... Read More flowers were even more gorgeous than I could have ever imagined! Everyone complimented the arrangements and at the end of the night everyone wanted to take some home. It was a wonderful experience and we got the most amazing flower arrangements I have ever seen!

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Jessica S

Lisa and her team are AMAZING! I spent hours planning the decor, linens, floral, etc. and decided to change my colors about 5-6 months out from my wedding. Lisa was patient and calm! No detail was forgotten. I was very nervous leading up to my wedding since it had been so long... Read More since we had planned some of the details, but when I saw the room (both ceremony and reception), I couldn't hold back the tears. I'm getting chills reliving it as I type! IT. WAS. GORGEOUS. The lighting, the candles, the flowers, the linens, the vases... I could go on and on. Lisa and Kim were amazing to work with and their work is exceptional!!!

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Adrienne H

Lisa is a pleasure to work with and her work is unbelievable. We have gotten more compliments on the flowers at our reception and the bouquets. I would recommend Belli Fiori to every bride!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Kitty F

I found the man of my dreams and then I found Belli Fiori. Working with Lisa was a smooth and easy process. From the moment I met with her she listened to my wishes and was able to create the wedding of my dreams. I loved the fact that I was also able to rent furniture and... Read More lighting for the reception, making it a one stop shop for all of my needs. From the linens, to the chargers and all the flowers, Lisa met all my expectations. The blush roses were gorgeous and all of my friends can not stop talking about the flowers. I can't thank the team at Belli Fiori enough for making my special day amazing! I highly recommend her!!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Nicole K

We worked with Lisa at Belli Fiori and she did an awesome job with our floral arrangements! She worked with our budget, was willing to make changes and was very accommodating. Our ceremony and reception looked beautiful and the color scheme was on point. We had so many... Read More compliments from our guests about the aesthetics/floral arrangements and we could not have asked for a better day! We HIGHLY recommend Belli Fiori for St. Louis weddings!

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Alex N

Lisa and the Belli Fiori team are THE BEST. I cannot tell you how many compliments we received on our centerpieces, lighting, and overall decor. Lisa was amazing to work with. Not only is she a straight shooter - which is so appreciated when you're making a million decisions for... Read More your wedding - she is extremely trustworthy. She was so consultative and focused on making sure our flowers and decor were perfect. She even jumped in and helped me with linens completely last minute in order to keep my vision on track and make it a reality. She was helpful, gave direction, and made me feel so calm and comfortable about the entire process. Knowing I didn't have to worry about our reception looking amazing was such an invaluable relief. Our experience couldn't have been any better. If you need a florist, look no further.

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Madeline M

Although Lisa came highly recommended, I didn't end up booking her due to our conflicting visions and her at times abrasive personality. I'm writing this in hopes that she reads it and takes a different approach with future prospective clients. Lisa came off as very arrogant and... Read More pushy in our initial consultations. Instead of trying to get to know me, she spent the majority of our time telling me about her recent vacation. I didn't feel like she was listening to me at all. It seemed liked she was just going through the motions and when I didn't give her the answer she wanted to hear, she was almost critical of my taste/vision. She also made several errors when putting together our proposal and estimates. When I pointed them out, she didn't offer any apology but told me she was rushing to get it done. That doesn't instil much confidence. Lastly, I had explicitly told her I did not like a certain type of flower but she included it in the proposal. When I asked her for alternatives, Lisa responded by telling me that I had to use that type of flower based on my budget. It felt dismissive. I have since booked another florist who offered me several alternatives that were within budget. The bottom line is that Lisa may be great if you happen to share her taste and don't mind working with someone that makes you feel like an annoyance.

Reviewed on 9/25/2016 Sydney L

Belli Fiori did a fantastic job with our Wedding! Lisa was able to bring to life all of our ideas, and executed every detail perfectly. We could not have asked for a more beautiful wedding and appreciate all Belli Fiori did to make it so wonderful!

Reviewed on 9/25/2016 Sara M

Lisa's communication is great, she works with you to develop your vision and has great taste. I was a little disappointed on the wedding day that my bouquet was not as big as I had hoped, some of the flowers were droopy and had to be cut off and the white stock had green in it,... Read More which made the bouquet less uniformly white like we discussed. We also discussed multiple times there was to be NO greenery in the reception flowers but the large center pieces and short ones had lots of green leaves and were not full uniform white wedding pieces we had discussed. She also did not use the extra flowers she told me she would when she took away 3 of the tables of center pieces we already paid for. I really had my hopes up the reception flowers would be insane, but I was disappointed. Her event company is great the uplighting and draping was nice. Lisa is a great option, but It just really seemed like the white expensive flowers were skimped on and we paid a lot of money for her services. The all white bison was not achieved like I had hoped. And there were supposed to be 3 flowers for the unity candle and she only gave 2 so we had to leave out my step mom, which was a little embarrassing.

2016-09-28T14:25:12 Response from the vendor

Hi Sara, first, I totally apologize for forgetting to include your stepmom in the rose presentation. You told me three and I typed 2. Again, I'm so sorry. For the extra centerpieces that we ended up not using for the guest tables, all of the... Read Less Read More

Lisa Gallagher-Molitor

My goal when designing is to make every wedding or event unique to the client. I create atmosphere and ambiance focusing on all elements to create an overall vision of your big day. As a team, we strive to make your wedding or event the most memorable of your life.