Centerpieces, Pedestals, Vases, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Arrangements

2705 LaSalle St, St. Louis, MO

Reviewed on 6/08/2016 Suzanne H

Most gorgeous flowers ever!!! Lisa was a dream to work with. She had wonderful ideas at our consultation and understood the look I was going for. She responded quickly to emails with inevitable changes. She worked with me on a contingency plan for our outdoor wedding in the... Read More midst of storms. The flowers were beyond my expectations. All of the bouquets and centerpieces even lasted over a week! Amazing!!!

2016-06-21T14:40:16 Response from the vendor

Hi Suzanne, I'm so glad that you loved everything. I think the color palette came together so well and I'm sure it was beautiful. Thanks for the amazing review.

Reviewed on 9/23/2016 Libby R

The flowers and decor at my wedding were one of the biggest priorities for me. I had a grand vision for a "rustic & elegant" wedding and it was important to me that I felt the person I was working with understood the vision. I had many phone calls and meetings with florists... Read More early on and it was clear that Lisa "got" the vision and was willing to do whatever it took to make it happen, which made it easy to choose her. She was organized and professional throughout the planning process. Part of my vision included wanting different types of chairs which were apparently tough to come by in Missouri. Lisa called all over the state & country to find chairs that I would like. She found the perfect combination of chairs including a unique sheer cover which helped create the more eclectic look I was going for. When the big weekend arrived, I knew I didn't have to worry about a thing. Every candle, chair, couch, linen, and flower looked absolutely perfect. One of my only regrets at the wedding was not having a moment before everything began to walk around and enjoy every part of what Lisa had created! Working with Belli Fiori was one of the best vendor decisions I made. Thank you, Lisa!!!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Nicole K

We worked with Lisa at Belli Fiori and she did an awesome job with our floral arrangements! She worked with our budget, was willing to make changes and was very accommodating. Our ceremony and reception looked beautiful and the color scheme was on point. We had so many... Read More compliments from our guests about the aesthetics/floral arrangements and we could not have asked for a better day! We HIGHLY recommend Belli Fiori for St. Louis weddings!

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Alex N

Lisa and the Belli Fiori team are THE BEST. I cannot tell you how many compliments we received on our centerpieces, lighting, and overall decor. Lisa was amazing to work with. Not only is she a straight shooter - which is so appreciated when you're making a million decisions for... Read More your wedding - she is extremely trustworthy. She was so consultative and focused on making sure our flowers and decor were perfect. She even jumped in and helped me with linens completely last minute in order to keep my vision on track and make it a reality. She was helpful, gave direction, and made me feel so calm and comfortable about the entire process. Knowing I didn't have to worry about our reception looking amazing was such an invaluable relief. Our experience couldn't have been any better. If you need a florist, look no further.

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Theresa W

Flowers are not cheap - they were the most expensive item on my best friend's wedding budget. But when we walked into the reception, these flowers did not reflect that. She asked for full bouquets - all white (hydrangea and roses) and no greenery. Not only were the centerpieces... Read More pretty bare, but there was greenery everywhere. Obviously we all know that greenery is used to fill a bouquet as it's not as expensive, but all of the bridesmaids bouquets were strictly hydrangeas so one would think they'd really take it home at the reception. They were great to work with but I know my friend was disappointed when she walked into the reception, which should never happen.

Reviewed on 9/26/2016 Madeline M

Although Lisa came highly recommended, I didn't end up booking her due to our conflicting visions and her at times abrasive personality. I'm writing this in hopes that she reads it and takes a different approach with future prospective clients. Lisa came off as very arrogant and... Read More pushy in our initial consultations. Instead of trying to get to know me, she spent the majority of our time telling me about her recent vacation. I didn't feel like she was listening to me at all. It seemed liked she was just going through the motions and when I didn't give her the answer she wanted to hear, she was almost critical of my taste/vision. She also made several errors when putting together our proposal and estimates. When I pointed them out, she didn't offer any apology but told me she was rushing to get it done. That doesn't instil much confidence. Lastly, I had explicitly told her I did not like a certain type of flower but she included it in the proposal. When I asked her for alternatives, Lisa responded by telling me that I had to use that type of flower based on my budget. It felt dismissive. I have since booked another florist who offered me several alternatives that were within budget. The bottom line is that Lisa may be great if you happen to share her taste and don't mind working with someone that makes you feel like an annoyance.

Reviewed on 9/25/2016 Sydney L

Belli Fiori did a fantastic job with our Wedding! Lisa was able to bring to life all of our ideas, and executed every detail perfectly. We could not have asked for a more beautiful wedding and appreciate all Belli Fiori did to make it so wonderful!

Reviewed on 9/25/2016 Anonymous N

Lisa's communication is great, she works with you to develop your vision and has great taste. I was a little disappointed on the wedding day that my bouquet was not as big as I had hoped, some of the flowers were droopy and had to be cut off and the white stock had green in it,... Read More which made the bouquet less uniformly white like we discussed. We also discussed multiple times there was to be NO greenery in the reception flowers but the large center pieces and short ones had lots of green leaves and were not full uniform white wedding pieces we had discussed. She also did not use the extra flowers she told me she would when she took away 3 of the tables of center pieces we already paid for. I really had my hopes up the reception flowers would be insane, but I was disappointed. Her event company is great the uplighting and draping was nice. Lisa is a great option, but It just really seemed like the white expensive flowers were skimped on and we paid a lot of money for her services. The all white bison was not achieved like I had hoped. And there were supposed to be 3 flowers for the unity candle and she only gave 2 so we had to leave out my step mom, which was a little embarrassing.

2016-09-28T14:25:12 Response from the vendor

Hi Sara, first, I totally apologize for forgetting to include your stepmom in the rose presentation. You told me three and I typed 2. Again, I'm so sorry. For the extra centerpieces that we ended up not using for the guest tables, all of the... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/11/2016 Megan S

Lisa was by far my most favorite vendor to work with. After showing her just a few pictures from my Pinterest board of what I wanted, she completely understood my vision and the result was absolutely beautiful. I also loved that she helped us stay within our budget and never... Read More pressured us to add on any extras. Thank you, Belli Fiori! I could not have asked for a better florist.

Reviewed on 9/05/2016 Lindsay I

Bell Fiori and Lisa were absolutely amazing. We could not have asked for someone better to help crrate such an amazing day. I came in with ideas bit nothing concrete and Lisa took it to a level I could not have imagined. Thank you!!

Reviewed on 9/01/2016 Brittany S

Belli Fiori was absolutely amazing! From the first consultation, Lisa knew exactly what I was imagining and did not disappoint. She worked with our changes in budget and numbers and transformed our reception hall into my dream come true.

Reviewed on 6/17/2016 Katie D

Belli Fiori are wonderfully professional florists. They took the time to see my vision come to light and gave helpful opinions on how my vision would look in reality. They won me over with their top notch rentals. All the candles, vases, details were all elegant and appeared... Read More brand new. However, I was disappointed that my bouquet wilted before the photos were even complete. Before we even got to cocktail hour, many of my flowers had browned and my husbands boutonniere had to be replaced. With that in mind, the arrangements were beautiful and I received compliments from many of my guests.

2016-06-21T14:39:27 Response from the vendor

Hi Katie, thank you for your review. Unfortunately, boutonnieres do need to be replaced occasionally (because they are out of water the entire day), which is why we provide a complementary replacement for the groom. For your bouquet, I'm not sure what happened. Browning usually... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/18/2016 Meghan H

Absolutely everything we wanted and more! They went above and beyond to make sure we were happy with our flowers and took the extra step to make sure everything was perfect! Lisa did a wonderful job and was great to work with and really knew how to make sure we got what we... Read More wanted. Would recommend them to all my future bride friends and use them in the future for any floral needs! :)

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Kelly A

Absolutely hands-down would I recommend Lisa and all of Belli Fiori. From the day when we first met to talk design, to the back-and-forth before the wedding (where she convinced me to use a pop of color), to our actual wedding day (where that pop of color made everyone,... Read More including me, sigh with the perfection of it), Lisa and her team were outstanding. I loved that once we had a chance to hash out the details, I didn't need to worry that everything would be taken care of; they just were. My wedding was everything I dreamed of ... and more ... because of the expertise of Belli Fiori.

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 Ashley B

My experience with Belli Fiori and working with Lisa and Lauren was incredible! After sitting down and meeting them for the first time they put together the most beautiful arrangements that made the reception space come to life! They also made us a Chuppah for our ceremony... Read More with asymmetrical flowers and draping that was just gorgeous! Lisa was so easy to work with and she’s extremely talented and professional. We had so many compliments on our table arrangements and flower choices! I would recommend Belli Fiori to anyone in search of a florist. Belli Fiori will blow you away and go above and beyond!

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 sarah b

I absolutely loved my flowers!!! They were so bright in color and well put together. I was very relaxed and just showed Lisa what I like via a few photos and she nailed it! Would use her time and time again! So nice and easy to work with, very professional. I paid in cash which... Read More gave me a slight discount. I had make arbors for my wedding and they turned out great! Cant say enough nice things!

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Jen H

We used Lisa and her team at Table 10 events for our flowers and decor. Lisa is amazing. She takes pride in her work and makes sure that everything is perfect and our wedding reception flowers/decor truly were perfect. She offers great advice and is willing to meet with you as... Read More many as times possible to make sure are happy with her service and product. I could not recommend her more.

Would definitely recommend

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 Nikki K

I used Belli Fiori after seeing their beautiful flowers in my friends wedding. Lisa was great to work with, helping me to realize my dream flowers while working with me on our budget. I loved my bouquet so much that I am getting it preserved.

Reviewed on 10/04/2015 Alyson L

Belli Fiori went above and beyond what I wanted in floral arrangements for our wedding. I do not know anything about flowers, but Lisa listened to my thoughts and ideas and created the most BEAUTIFUL centerpieces, bouquets, and more for our wedding. I was more than happy with... Read More the outcome and she definitely made our wedding perfect. Thank you Belli!

Reviewed on 9/28/2015 Erin W

I had a very specific vision for my wedding flowers and Lisa and her team made it come true...for an affordable price I might add! Every detail of my flowers were absolutely incredible and I wish they would have lasted forever. If you want the best, pick Belli Fiori!!

2015-09-28T15:58:31 Response from the vendor

Hi Erin, it was so great to work with you. I'm so happy you loved everything. Congratulations!!!

Reviewed on 9/23/2015 Anne S

I really loved my flowers. She only did our personal flowers, so no centerpieces for the reception. We thought about having the centerpieces done by her as well. But it turned out too expensive for us and her vision didnt really agree with our vision. It almost seemed like she... Read More wanted to tell us what to do. Also I wanted a very small bridal bouquet; it ended up being still quite big and heavy.But I still loved the flowers.

Reviewed on 7/25/2015 Brighton R

It’s a theme throughout these reviews, but Lisa IS AMAZING! She was the third florist we consulted, and like Goldilocks, we knew this one was "just right." Our meeting with her was great and she grasped and enhanced our vision and was able to show us lots of options in her... Read More showroom. On the wedding day, Belli Fiori provided the wedding party bouquets, a draped Chuppah with flowers, fresh flowers on the cake, eight large table arrangements and eleven medium ones, as well as flowers for the place card table. Every aspect of her design was GORGEOUS and exceeded our expectations in every way. She and her team also had the task of removing the Chuppah after photos, repurposing flowers from the ceremony for the reception, all during the cocktail hour, and they performed this flawlessly. Flowers are a large budget item for a wedding, but Belli Fiori provided every every bit of value. We really couldn’t have been happier.

Reviewed on 6/30/2015 sandy a

no value for your money.... or opinion

2015-07-02T10:40:22 Response from the vendor

Hi Sandy, I'm sorry you were disappointed in us. I'm sending you a message because I would like to know where we can improve. Thank you for sharing with us.

Reviewed on 5/22/2015 Wendy C

I photographed a wedding for which Belli Fiori did the wedding, and the flowers were beautiful. They also stayed to make sure all of the boutonnieres were pinned and oversaw the details of the flowers after the ceremony began, which was such a great service. Wendy Cooper,... Read More Something Blue Photography

Reviewed on 5/02/2015 Daniel K

We worked with her remotely but she was still able to nail our vision. The service level was also really high (though you do pay for it). Still, highly recommended!

Lisa Gallagher-Molitor

My goal when designing is to make every wedding or event unique to her client. I create atmosphere and ambiance focusing on all elements to create an overall vision of your big day. As a team, we strive to make your wedding or event the most memorable of your life.

Start a Conversation!