Dressing up the most beautiful brides!

Bellissima Bridal is a full-service bridal salon with a unique collection of bridal lines that radiate beauty, elegance and style. With personal and professional attention, a bride can browse through an exquisite collection of bridal gowns, accessories and dresses for the entire bridal party.

Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Alterations, Dry Cleaning + Preservation

371 Miracle Mile, Coral Gables, FL (305) 476-1500

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Shakell N

My experience at Bellissima was phenomenal! I walked in and Maria, who is so friendly and helpful, began asking me questions to get a sense of my style. She pulled two dresses off of the rack then went back and got another. The last dress she pulled was the first dress I tried... Read More on and is the only dress that I will be walking down the aisle in, in just 4 days!!! The entire staff was so friendly and welcoming, they helped to make my dream come true! I would recommend Bellissima to every bride to be that I know.

Reviewed on 10/07/2017 Beatriz C

Best service ever. Loved every minute that I was there. From the moment I walked in looking for a dress, I knew I was in good hands. Extremely happy with my dress and can’t wait for my wedding day.

Reviewed on 6/27/2016 Jennifer P

I was a little nervous picking a bridal gown as I was planning my wedding from out of state (I currently live in NYC) but couldn’t picture being anywhere but Miami to find my dress with my family at my side. I set aside a week to travel to Miami with the hopes of finding the... Read More perfect dress, and booked appointments at several boutiques on Miracle Mile and Bellissima Bridal was my first one. Needless to say, this is where I found my dress, and only the 4th one I tried on! They have a TON of options but it didn’t take me long to find THE ONE. After I said "yes to the dress" they popped a bottle of champagne and made the moment even more special for my family and I. They were very helpful and accommodating, working with my out of state schedule for fittings and alterations. The alterations were flawless! They made me feel beautiful at every fitting and the compliments I received on the day are a testament to their professionalism and commitment to what they do. Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 10/07/2017 Anastasia K

Fantastic service, great experience! I told them what I liked, they brought a couple of dressess to try and there it was, the perfect dress! I bought it the same day! Thank you Omar, Catherine and Maria Elena!

Reviewed on 8/10/2017 Wanessa F

They made everything perfect from the day I selected my dress as to the final try on! Amazing team!

Reviewed on 4/13/2017 Wendy G

I live in Boston, MA but my mom lives in Florida. There was no way that i would try on dresses without my mom being present. In one of my trips to FL, we visited Bellissima Bridal. The staff was absolutely amazing from beginning to end. I felt very relaxed and comfortable.... Read More Bellissima had a large selection of dresses to pick from and I never felt pressured to buy something i didn't want/liked. They also opened a bottle of champagne for us after i said Yes! to the dress. They were always able to accommodate all my fittings appointments with my traveling schedule. The seamstress was absolutely the BEST and made sure the dress fit me to perfection. If you want your dress shopping experience to truly be special and one to remember go here first! Thank you for helping me find the dress of my dreams!

Reviewed on 3/13/2017 Natalie A

After trying one other bridal salon, I stopped in here and said 'Yes' to my dress! Yadiris, showed excellent customer service and was very patient and made me feel important. She did her best to give me the best price for my dress and the alteration cost was very moderate.... Read More Now, I did have a bit of a meltdown after I ordered my dress 2 sizes bigger to find that I lost so much weight from working out and stress of planning that I needed to alter it drastically. I went for alterations about 6 times until it was done correctly. They had a male seamstress (seamster?) work on my alterations for the first 3 fittings and I just wasn't happy. My dress wasn't fitting correctly, so I opted to by some straps for my strapless dress with hopes that will help from it revealing too much and keep it from sliding down on me. On my next fitting that didn't help much and I broke down into tears. Well, Yadiris, promised me that she won't let me leave unhappy and had one of their top seamtress', Julia, come to my rescue. Within 3 more fittings, Julia transformed my dress to fit me. She was a godsend as she molded the dress to accent my curves and fit my small chest and even added 2 more bustle spots so that my dress opened up beautifully when bustled. I know the bridal shop might discourage this as other's need to earn a living and I'm sure the other seamstresses are good as well but if she is available for you, ask for Julia to be your seamstress! She really outdone herself and as Yadiris promised, I walked out of there a happy bride!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Carolyn W

I cannot express my thankful to Bellissima Bridal in Coral Gables for made my wedding experience shopping to nice and unique. I was very happy for the service, the great selection and prices they have, also for the perfect alterations and flexibility to help me all the time with... Read More all my requirements. I recommend this bridal salon in Miami to all brides to be!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Mariana G

Bellissima Bridal has everything I was looking for. It was hard to pick one gown from the great selection they have. They are professionals to help brides and they create a great experience in all process. Highly recommended for International brides like me that came to Miami... Read More just for few days to buy my wedding dress

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Elizabeth S

To be honest, I did not expect to find a dress in my price point anywhere on the "Miracle Mile" in Coral Gables, but I am so glad I gave Bellissima Bridal a try. We were a bit early for our appointment, so we started pulling dresses off the racks. We ended up with about 15-20... Read More dresses (I had no idea what I wanted!), which, as you can imagine is a bit overwhelming. Within the first two dresses, our amazing consultant, Yadiris, was very quickly honing in on what I liked didn't like. She started putting dresses away that she knew I wouldn't like based on the first two dresses, and on my third try, we found the dress! I initially wasn't 100% sold on it, but loved so many elements of it that I couldn't let it go. After realizing I needed a touch of sparkle, Yadiris recommended an added belt, and we were sold. I tried on several after that, and even went to another bridal boutique, but kept comparing everything to my third dress at Bellissima Bridal. We went back later that afternoon, and bought the dress! The alterations process was also exceptional. On my second fitting, I brought five of my bridesmaids and FaceTimed my mom while I tried on several accessories. They were amazingly patient, and even helped us narrow down some of the options. I cannot recommend Bellissima highly enough!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Sara G

This store blew me away! Since the moment I entered I was shocked by the huge variety of bridal gowns (including many international renown brands and many different styles) and by the high quality of their products. The customer service was excellent and the entire staff (from... Read More the store's owner to every single employee) welcomed me, made me feel special and assisted me throughout every step of the journey.. from providing me with recommendations about the gown that could fit my body-type and personality, to the different wedding trials and tailoring process and lastly to check about the wedding day! I would definitely recommend this store to any bride who wants to shine on her most beautiful day of her life and feel 100% sure that day will be a success!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Stephanie S

Couldn't be happier with this bridal boutique! The customer service was great from the moment we walked in the door! The consultants we all very helpful and did an excellent job at targeting what I wanted for my wedding dress. As it turns out, the first dress I tried on ended up... Read More being THE DRESS! They we conscious of my budget and it seems like they have very fair prices for most of their gowns! Very pleased with this boutique! Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Stacey Z

Bellissima Bridal made it such as easy decision to choose my perfect wedding dress. I had tried many dresses on before arriving at Belllissima. The minute I put on the first dress, I knew that was the one. The quality of the dresses were amazing. The staff was helpful and... Read More understanding. Anytime I needed anything they were more than willing to accommodate me. So many people complimented me on how gorgeous my wedding dress was. I would recommend Bellissima Bridal to anyone looking for the wedding dress of their dreams!

Reviewed on 6/22/2016 Britni P

I came in looking for a specific dress and a shop that would sell me the dress off of the rack. Bellissima Bridal was able to provide both. I was able to take my dress home back to Gainesville that day! My dress was SO beautiful and everything I could have hoped for! Very... Read More affordable as well.

Reviewed on 6/19/2016 jenny c

I can't say enough how wonderful my experience was at Bellissima. I walked into the store with an idea of what I wanted. After showing me the designs I thought I liked, the consultant showed me a dress that I fell in love with. The consultant wasn't pushy, did not rush me, and... Read More let me come to my own decision. Once the dress arrived, the alternations process was great and all my fittings went very smoothly. I enjoyed every appointment. The staff was friendly, the selection of dress was incredible, and the store was very comfortable.

Reviewed on 4/02/2016 Leslie S

Sometimes you hear people say that they found "the dress" and it happened to be the first one they tried, but you never believe them because that's impossible, right? Well, the first dress I tried on at Bellissima was my dress! The staff at Bellissima was so friendly and... Read More helpful when I went into to shop for my wedding dress. From purchasing the dress to altering it - through 4 dress fittings - the ladies at Bellissima made sure I had the perfect dress! The store has a great selection and has a wonderfully intimate feel, which makes the moment of "saying yes to the dress" that much more special. My wedding is in June and I absolutely cannot wait to wear my wedding dress. I would recommend Bellissima to everyone!

Reviewed on 10/14/2015

We were at Bellissima on Miracle Mile after searching for the dress of my dream. We were extremely pleased with the help and the attention. Ladies who work at the store, they really listen and understand what you are looking for. There are plenty of dresses to choose from their... Read More selection in store. Very good quality. Great store and great service. Recommend this store to every bride!

Reviewed on 9/25/2015

My wedding was two weeks ago and I have to make a review for Bellissima Bridal in Coral Gables because they did everything perfect for me. Since the moment I come in the ladies were so nice and friendly. They spent a lot of time helping me find the dress of my dreams and they... Read More really did...! I cannot express my thankful for the fantastic work they did in the alteration and all the details for my wedding. I strongly recommend this store to all brides to be! They are fantastic.

GREAT Service, Friendly Staff, Fairly Priced

Reviewed on 9/03/2015 Katie C

I highly recommend Belissima Bridal! My dress buying experience was a very pleasant one and they maintain their boutique feel and classy service. Their prices were fair and reasonable and I found the dress of my dreams there. The seamstress was efficient and my dress was done... Read More earlier than expected. They even stuffed and shipped my dress out to California for me. They gave us champagne after we "said yes to the dress". I love their located on Miracle Mile and they weren't snobby or pushy at all. It was a great dress buying experience and we were very happy clients! Thank you, Belissima Bridal!

Reviewed on 8/26/2015 Joanna S

Hi my name is Joanna and I purchased my bridal gown at Bellissima Bridal, I totally loved the experience and the ladies were very sweet and attentive. They have lots of different styles to try on and for a Bride to make the right choice. I will not regret I got my gown there,... Read More I'm in love with it and very happy.

Reviewed on 7/26/2015

FANTASTIC EXPERIENCE and the best on Miracle Mile. I cannot express enough how thankful I am with Bellissima Bridal in Coral Gables. They did everything right and on time. They always were very flexible. My gown is a beautiful lace sheath with a long train from Martina Liana.... Read More My wedding is in a week and I cannot wait to wear it and say 'I do'.

Reviewed on 7/23/2015

I wrote a bad review for this store based on a horrible experience I had and as revenge the store told me they would no longer alter my dress and left me hanging with no time to get my wedding dress ready. Now my wedding is ruined. They knew I would be out of town for several... Read More weeks so I would have no way of actually getting my wedding dress fitted before the wedding. BRIDES STAY AWAY FROM THIS STORE IF YOU WANT A GOOD WEDDING DRESS SHOPPING EXPERIENCE AND IF YOU ACTUALLY WANT YOUR DRESS IN TIME FOR YOUR WEDDING. MY DRESS WAS USED AS RANSOM AND REVENGE. MY WEDDING WAS RUINED. i HOPE I CAN HELP AT LEAST ONE BRIDE AVOID WHAT I AM GOING THROUGH

Reviewed on 7/22/2015 Josefina M

HORRIBLE experience! Just had my first fitting and it was a day that I will always remember now as being one of the worst experiences ever. The lady making the alterations was rude, in a bad mood, and insulted my mother and I when we asked a question. They had told us the could... Read More do alterations before we bought the dress but once we paid for it and the dress arrived they said they couldn't do them. So now I'm stuck with a dress I don't like and am at the mercy of an alterations lady that seemed uninterested in what I wanted and frankly, rude. Horrible experience

My wedding gown

Reviewed on 7/03/2015

I was the most beautiful bride thanks in part to Bellissima Bridal who provided me with a gorgeous wedding dress that made me look like a princess on my special day. Also a beautiful vale that was the perfect match for my beautiful gown and also some of my jewelry. Thank you... Read More ladies you also provided great customer service.

Best Bridal Shop

Reviewed on 4/08/2015 Brooke O

Gaby and the girls were amazing at Bellissima!!! I traveled specifically to come to their shop and they went our of their way to make sure I had my dress with me so I didn't have to go back and forth!!! I would recommend them to anyone!!!