Bridesmaid Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Custom Designs, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Online Ordering, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion

1605 SE 3rd Ct, Deerfield Beach, FL

Great Dress and Value

Reviewed on 5/22/2014 Alese t

They were so helpful at Bellisima Bride and they also were so patient as it is such a hard decision to pick a dress.

Great Selection, Great Staff!

Reviewed on 4/28/2014 Sarah S

I looked for 5 months before finding my perfect dress at Bellissima! Tania is so helpful and really understood the vision of what I wanted. She also was able to do a pretty significant alteration to my dress to make it perfect! Go to this shop, you won't regret it!

Couldn't have asked for a better experience

Reviewed on 4/24/2014 Marie P

I absolutely LOVED Bellissima Bride! From my first appointment to my final fitting - they were a pleasure to work with! They have beautiful dresses including samples and discontinued styles that you can get at a steep discount! During my hunt for the perfect dress, I went to... Read More many bridal salons - most were stuffy or clearly just trying to make a sale. Tanya, the owner, was so sweet and genuine. I truly believe she loves what she does and wants to make every bride happy!

Reviewed on 8/02/2016 Michele B

The team is so sweet! The only hiccup I had was the alterations. I felt they weren't really listening to my concerns and they did what they felt was right. The result was my dress being a little lose by my mid section. But the overall big picture is that the prices were fair,... Read More the staff was wonderful and and I had a really pretty dress!

Reviewed on 7/27/2016 Isabella G

Very disappointed with their customer service regarding the alterations management. They were not accommodating and very rude at times. I want to be clear that the seamstress was beyond kind and welcoming, but the management has zero customer service skills and should not be... Read More taking advantage of brides feeling stressed and vulnerable. I would NEVER recommend them to a friend.

Reviewed on 7/27/2016 Christiana L

I was so pleased with my experience at Bellissima Bride! Lexie encouraged my guests to pick out dresses for me to try on, which everyone had fun doing. The salon also had champagne for us and allowed photographs. There was a large selection of dresses, and I didn't feel... Read More pressured to try anything I didn't want. Everyone was so nice and friendly and didn't rush us through the two-hour appointment window. When I found my dress, the stylist rang a bell and had an "I said yes to the dress!" sign for me to take a photo with.

Reviewed on 6/27/2016 Stina O

Great bridal salon with a fabulous selection of Pronovias gowns among other designers. Joe is wonderful! The whole staff at Bellissima is super nice, and the salon has huge mirrors and perfect lighting from the windows for dress shopping. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 1/04/2016 Sylvia C

Do you want the "Say Yes to the Dress" experience? Well then look no further than Bellissima Bride. I had such a wonderful experience at Bellissima from the wedding dress shopping to the alterations and even picking up my dresses for the big day. The staff at Bellissima are... Read More amazing! Not only did I buy one dress from Bellissima but I bought two beautiful gowns that were very reasonably priced. The owner rang the bell twice to celebrate me saying yes to each dress. It was a unforgettable experience that I will cherish forever thanks to Bellissima Bride. During one of my fittings 3 weeks before my wedding I had a vendor call me to tell me they overbooked themselves and couldn't do my wedding, even though we had a signed contract. The staff from Bellissima saw how upset I was and went above and beyond the call of duty to help me. They immediately started calling everyone they knew to try to find me a replacement vendor. I cannot rave about Bellissima Bride enough. They have a great selection of gowns and are very reasonably priced. Make sure to stop by Bellissima Bride when looking for your dream dress. Thank you Bellissima for making my wedding dress shopping experience so special.

Reviewed on 1/04/2016 Maleigha B

I am from Illinois, and my family lives in South Carolina. We were recently in southern Florida for vacation, and Bellissima had a dress available that I really wanted to show my family. I called the manager (I believe his name is Joe) and asked if I could come in just to show... Read More my family and try on the dress for them. He not only opened the store early for me, but was completely understanding that I would not be purchasing from him because I was from out of town. He was SO incredibly helpful throughout the entire process; he even took the dress I loved outside to show me what it looks like in the sunlight! His willingness to help allowed my family to see me in my dress, and ultimately helped me say yes to the dress! So very grateful for all of his help and for allowing my family to be a part of my decision, even in such a unique situation!

Reviewed on 1/04/2016 Maleigha B

Reviewed on 12/28/2015 Alexandra C

I went to Bellissima and tried on some wedding dresses. They were absolutely amazing!! I didn't find my dress here because I found a very unique one somewhere else. But they were incredible and so nice and extremely professional.

Reviewed on 12/08/2015 Tiffany B

Bellissima Bride made it so easy for me to say yes to the dress! They have a wonderful selection, and after choosing the dress, they kept in contact to let me know when the dress arrived, schedule the fittings, and pick up my dress. Very pleasant experience. :)

HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Reviewed on 12/03/2015 Chelsey B

Both my sister and myself bought our wedding dresses from here. I would recommend every bride in south florida to look here for their dress. The staff is super helpful and you have your own personal shopper to help you pick out dresses within your price range and what your... Read More looking for and there are a ton of options for every price range! The owner and his wife are the sweetest and provided champagne when we choose our dress. It was such a memorable experience for the both of us when we picked our dress. A lot of other dress shops were snooty or unhelpful and I am so glad we came here. I also thought it would be hard to find a dress within my budget but I had so many options! LOVE this place!

Reviewed on 11/29/2015

A wonderful salon. So helpful, and so many great options. I would highly recommend this salon. Also, Maria our consultant was superb.

Reviewed on 7/11/2015 Dina M

Although I did not "say yes to the dress" here I had an awesome experience! I met the owner who was very friendly and had an appointment with Britt who was so helpful. After trying on each dress she listened to what I liked and what I didn't and then pulled other dresses that... Read More aligned closely with my taste. Their bridal boutique has so many dresses to choose from and the store is laid out very organized where brides are able to pull dresses on their own to try on. I would definitely recommend Bellisima Bride to a friend.

Reviewed on 6/16/2015 Anna M

Amazing staff, incredible selection. Great experience all around!

Reviewed on 6/15/2015 Jade B

I bought my wedding dress here and am truly impressed by the service I received! My sister, mother and 2 of my bridesmaids helped me pick out my dress and I can say that we had the most fun shopping at Bellissima! The girls were awesome to work with. They gave us champagne and... Read More were interested in all my wedding plans. I never felt pushed to buy anything and felt comfortable trying on as many dresses as I needed to until I found the perfect one! Bellissima was so fun & easy to work with. I had three fittings and decided to make special alterations to my dress. I was initially worried about how it would turn out but they assured me it would be exactly how I wanted...and it was!! My dress was perfect and I felt beautiful on my wedding day :)

Wedding dress

Reviewed on 5/11/2015 Alyssa s

I went to this wonderful bridal salon with my mother, who was from out of town, and we had the most wonderful experience! They made the entire experience so special!! Every person I experienced was friendly and compassionate and they even had champagne when I decided on my... Read More dress! It was an experience I will never forget! I would recommend them to my closest friend and family member! They are wonderful! I also got a great price on my beautiful dress!!! Thank you all at bellissima bride!

great place

Reviewed on 4/21/2015

Bellissma Bridal was a great experience from start to finish. My daughter/bride thought she already had found the dress she was looking for but since this was the second Bridal Shoppe we visited she went in with an open mind. My daughter is extremely picky and Brittany her... Read More assigned bridal assistant/stylist was just amazing! The owner was a really nice friendly guy and the staff was as well. I was also pleasantly surprised with the price. My daughter said yes to the dress and it is just stunning! 5 stars

Highly recommend

Reviewed on 3/28/2015 Nicole M

Finding a bridal gown at Bellissima Bride was a breeze! It is owned by a husband and wife team - the husband ended up finding me the perfect dress and the wife did an amazing job on alterations and the bustle! The icing on the cake was the hand-written cards I received in the... Read More mail (one thank-you for purchasing my dress, and one congratulations on our wedding). Highly recommend!

Great price

Reviewed on 12/27/2014 Jessica C

They had great prices and good customer service

Great service, great experience!

Reviewed on 12/02/2014 Katie M

First, the store had a huge selection! There were 3 rooms of dresses to look through, arranged by price so no surprises. They were really conscientious about minding my dress maximum. Also, Brittany was super. She was clipping and re-clipping the dress numerous times for me so... Read More that I could snap pictures of the front and the back details. She was always one step ahead of me, coming back with belts before I could ask to see some options, or reclipping me to try different angles in the mirror. Overall great experience, I found my dress there!

Excellent Bridal Shop!

Reviewed on 8/27/2014 Jenna A

I loved my experience at Bellisima Bridal. The staff was just wonderful and every lady I met was pleasant and more than happy to spend time helping you. My consultant, Denya, pulled out several different styles to help me narrow down my taste. They have a beautiful selection... Read More of dresses, so I was able to find the right one. I was also able to find the perfect veil and a custom made hairpiece by Denya to complete the look for the special day. Their seamstress is also amazing. Once my dress had arrived, it needed to be shortened and some minor alterations and bustling, which once done the dress fit PERFECTLY. I Loved My Dress – Thank You!!!

Great Value, Wonderful Staff!

Reviewed on 4/07/2014 Christina F

Every bride dreams of finding the perfect dress and it being a seamless, worry free experience which is exactly what you receive at Bellissima. From the very first appointment with the overwhelming amount of dresses to the day your pick up your dress, the experience is... Read More delightful and stress free. Britt, my sales consultant was with me every step of the way. She was so personable, bubbly, and excited for you each time you saw her! The staff at Bellissima become part of your wedding planning family. THey want updates on the plans and offer advice if you need it. The purchase and alterations of the dresses went very well. When we had to schedule an emergency fitting, they kept me calm when all I wanted to do was cry from overwhelming amounts of stress over a bra! My bridesmaids also purchased their dresses there and they were amazing! I absolutely recommend their services to any bride looking for a personalized "Say Yes to the Dress" experience!

You must experience!

Reviewed on 3/23/2014 Ashlinn L

By far the most memorable experience for dress shopping. You are greeted by Joe with champaign upon arrival. He is one of the owners and such a sweetheart. He gives you a tour of the different sections and styles. Then you are paired with a bridal consultant (love Brittany!).... Read More They truly make you feel like a bride. And the alterations are to die for! My French bustle was so perfect and my dress fit like a glove. I highly recommend making this your dress destination!