Bellissima Bride

Full-service salon. Our knowledgeable staff will provide you with a most rewarding experience in search of your gown. We carry hundreds of styles of nationally-known designers for brides and their parties. Exquisite veils and accessories. Largest collections. Expert alterations.

Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Custom Designs, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Online Ordering, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100

1605 SE 3rd Ct, Deerfield Beach, FL (954) 426-6116

Reviewed on 12/20/2016 Amanda M

The team at Bellissima Bride was so helpful and accommodating! They saw me an hour before my appointment. Not only did they help me choose dresses that fit my budget and style, they also chose some styles and I would've never considered based on my body type . I ended up... Read More purchasing the second gown I tried on - one of the staff's picks - and the team celebrated by giving me the VIP treatment - champagne and all!

Great Selection, Great Staff!

Reviewed on 4/28/2014 Sarah S

I looked for 5 months before finding my perfect dress at Bellissima! Tania is so helpful and really understood the vision of what I wanted. She also was able to do a pretty significant alteration to my dress to make it perfect! Go to this shop, you won't regret it!

Couldn't have asked for a better experience

Reviewed on 4/24/2014 Marie P

I absolutely LOVED Bellissima Bride! From my first appointment to my final fitting - they were a pleasure to work with! They have beautiful dresses including samples and discontinued styles that you can get at a steep discount! During my hunt for the perfect dress, I went to... Read More many bridal salons - most were stuffy or clearly just trying to make a sale. Tanya, the owner, was so sweet and genuine. I truly believe she loves what she does and wants to make every bride happy!

Reviewed on 4/12/2018 Kama H

I live in Las Vegas but was getting married in my Boca and got my dress at Bellissima Bride. I am so torn giving this review a 3 star because I was soooo beyond happy with Brittany, the sales rep who helped me find my dress, and the seamstress, Chrissy. The problem at Bellissima... Read More is the owners. They are downright rude and treat their employees horribly. Brittany helped me get my flower girls custom made dresses, she took their measurements and sent them to woman making them in a different state. She was so helpful throughout the entire process and even helped me with other things for my wedding, that had nothing to do with my dress! She's so friendly and accommodating! She even texted me back while on vacation! Chrissy was awesome! I lost some weight between fittings and she made my dress fit like a glove!! I had my last fitting 3 days before my wedding and it was PERFECT!! They are the best!! The owners, Tania and Joe are not nice. They are rude to their employees and talk down to them. When I came in with a few of my bridesmaids and my mom and I found my dress, they gave us champagne. When I came in with one of my bridesmaids to pick up and try on my dress, the day before my wedding, we asked for champagne because it was the most stressful day ever and we heard Tania yell at Brittany tell her to get her her phone and not to give us champagne because it wasn't our appointment where we found our dress. When we were leaving after I paid, I complimented Chrissy and Brittany to Joe since he was at the counter. His response was, "Tania is the best, do you know Tania?" I said I told him I didn't and she chimed in and reminded me of a phone call we had that I did not recall. It was irrelevant I was done there. If you end up going there, ask for Brittany and Chrissy!! Or definitely don't work with either of the owners ever! They're horrible and mean!

Reviewed on 4/03/2018 Kim M

I wish I could give 10000 starts to this shop! This was the third shop i visited and i wish it had been my first. They have the best selection of dresses including ALL styles and sizes. Being a bigger size, it was nice to come into a shop where all the samples weren't a size 8... Read More or smaller. I felt comfortable with my consultant and found a dress totally opposite of what i was looking for. She broke me out of my shell in order to find such a stunning dress. I received compliments all night about how nicely it fit me. Not to mention the price was unbeatable!! This is the shop to go to!! Trust me!

Reviewed on 2/17/2018 Marcel S

I purchased my dress in NYC (because that's where I live), but was getting married down in Miami, so I worked with Bellissima for all my alterations. They did such an amazing job! My dress fit perfectly. They were super attentive to my needs and requests. They were also very... Read More flexible with appointment scheduling. Definitely recommend!

Reviewed on 1/24/2018 sharyn k

So impressed with Belissima Bride Deerfield Beach. We lucked out and had the opportunity of working with Jessica. She is so talented and nice!! The entire experience was so easy. This bridal salon really knows how to make a bride, family & crew feel special. From how seperated... Read More the rooms are, to all the details that they include. If you or anyone you know needs a wedding gown Go Straight to Belissma Bride and Request Jessica!!

Reviewed on 1/12/2018 Zoey N

I loved my experience with Bellissima! When I decided to change the dress I had originally picked out, they worked with me to find the perfect dress and never made me feel rushed or obligated to buy. The staff was all very friendly and patient. They did an amazing job with the... Read More alterations. My dress had so many layers, but they worked very hard to make sure the hem was perfect and the bustle was secure. Every woman in my family so far has gone to Bellissima for their wedding dress, and we will continue to use them!

Reviewed on 1/09/2018 Melissa T

From the moment I walked in everyone welcomed you and were so nice. They make sure that you find your dream wedding dress and that’s just what they did. Everyone there made the process so easy and fun not one bit of stress. They have a huge selection to choose from. I would... Read More recommend them to everyone and anyone looking for their dream wedding dress. Thank you Bellissima Bride for helping me find my dream dress. Everyone can’t stop saying how beautiful the gown was and how beautiful I looked in it. You guys go above and beyond and your reputation is without a doubt the BEST!!!

Reviewed on 12/26/2017 Darryel R

Bellissima Bride is a wonderful bridal salon. My initial visit was not planned. I actually passed by the store in route to my venue. So, I thought I'd run in really quickly just to check it out. Well, they had me at hello. It was a Saturday so the store was really busy. My mom... Read More and I were greeted and informed that we could look around and so we did. I wasn't even excited about looking for a dress before walking into Bellissima Bride. We eventually made an appointment to come back to try on dresses. I tried on a few that were absolutely gorgeous. One of which became my wedding dress! The staff is phenomenal. They are so genuinely kind and helpful. When I needed help picking a belt or a head piece, someone would actually take the time to go through the choices. The tailoring team was awesome. My dress fit like a glove. You really are a satisfied customer when you walk out of the shop.

Reviewed on 12/17/2017 Danila M

I went to Bellissimas for my first and only wedding dress appointment, their selection and prices are great. Their staff is super friendly, they have everything a bride needs for her day.

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Samantha G

My dress was the star of the show! Everyone was in love with it, as was I. The team worked with my schedule for my fittings, which was great since I live almost an hour away. Definitely worth the drive to check out these amazing and affordable dresses! Samantha F.

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Adriana S

The team at Bellissima Bride is truly amazing. They were so accommodating when I first came to shop and the salesperson was so attentive that we found my perfect dress in no time! I also had my alterations done at Bellissima - and they were perfect!. The customer service from... Read More start to finish was one of a kind.

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Saria F

WOW! If you are looking for the PERFECT I said yes to the dress moment...go here!! After an awful experience at Patricia South which left me in tears, I came to Bellissima and had the experience you are supposed to have! Every single person there was SO sweet and ACTUALLY cared... Read More about what you want! Even after I found the dress they wanted me to try on more to make sure I made he right decision. Most bridal salons try to rush through and find the dress as quickly as possible but not here! Yanik was my personal stylist and she was FABULOUS. I left there feeling beautiful and SO excited for my wedding! When you say yes to the dress they ring bells and pop champagne for you :) Do yourself a favor and make this one of your dress stops! You will not be disappointed :)

Reviewed on 7/16/2017 Sarah P

I just want to thank everyone at Bellissima for their kindness and understanding when I was looking for my wedding dress. I did not have an appointment and just walked in. They welcomed me, my mom, and maid of honor with open arms and said, "Go Shopping" after showing us the... Read More different rooms for the styles of the dresses. This was amazing and exactly what I needed. I found my dress and it was stunning. My husband thought I looked beautiful and did not expect a dress like the one I picked (well, my maid of honor picked it), but it was a very happy surprise. Each fitting went perfectly and when I came to pick up my dress one of the girls helped me to my car with it. Thank you for having my perfect dress at the perfect price!

Reviewed on 6/15/2017 Neethu M

My experience at Bellissima Bride was absolutely amazing!! The owners and all consultants were very helpful throughout the entire process of finding my wedding gown and veil. They have an outstanding selection of gowns, imported from all over the world and from many different... Read More designers. I was able to find my gown on the second try! I highly recommend this bridal shop for those looking to say yes to their perfect dress!

Reviewed on 5/11/2017 Stephanie M

The whole experience once I first stepped foot inside this bridal salon was fantastic! I was with my mother and 3 friends that were all over the place going through the racks and racks of beautiful dresses. I loved seeing the pictures on each dress! Mary was so great with us and... Read More had a lot of fun playing dress up. Joe was great and brought us some bubbly. I found my dress on the first visit to the first salon. I cancelled all of my other appointments that day and it was time to celebrate. The fittings went great and it turned out better than I could imagine. I felt like a million dollars in my dress!

Reviewed on 5/09/2017 Lilli S

I don't consider myself your typical bride as I never dreamed of my wedding dress, and I never really “got” the excitement that many girls have over picking out their dress. I went to one bridal salon, and it was pretty underwhelming. They could tell I needed options and I... Read More

needed to go to a place with a lot of selection. The bridal salon they sent me to was Bellisima Bridal. They have an amazing range of beautiful dresses at affordable prices. I gave them my budget, and they brought me out about 20 dresses to choose from. All were beautiful and they made me feel like a true bride. I really felt the excitement from then on! I wanted something a bit unique, so they worked with me to alter the dress I picked out, to make it more my style. Since they have been around forever, they had great tips for me with the dress and it came out so beautiful. At my wedding, everyone kept telling me how I looked like a princess or a movie star. I highly recommend Bellisima Bridal, and I thank them for making me a beautiful bride who absolutely LOVED her wedding dress!

Reviewed on 5/08/2017 Katherine S

My dress was amazing and everyone on staff was helpful, quick, and knew what they were doing. So many options and so accommodating!

Reviewed on 4/29/2017 Marlene C

I can only say good things about Bellissima Bride! At first I was a little hesitant as I had a horrible experience at a different bridal store, but as soon as I walked through the door all hesitations went away! I felt so welcomed form the very beginning, both the owner and my... Read More consultant (Zakie) were soooo nice and attentive (not only towards me but also with my party). Zakie really listened to what I wanted and encouraged me to try different types of dresses. After trying a couple of dresses and having some champagne I said yes to the perfect dress!!!! I can't wait for my dress to get here and for my fitting appointments. If you are looking for a "small" family oriented boutique with great customer service, tons of options and reasonable prices then this is the place to visit!!

Reviewed on 4/13/2017 Caitlin L

I had searched through a few different salons in different cities, and Bellissima Bride was probably the 5th bridal salon I went to in my search for the perfect dress. The consultant took her time to listen to what I wanted and helped me pick out dresses that fit into my style... Read More and budget, and the last one I tried on was the one!! Being from out of town, I knew it would be difficult to schedule fittings, but Joe worked with my in town visits. There were some issues with the dress fitting, but their seamstress made it work perfectly just in time for the wedding. It seriously looked like it was made for me and I got so many compliments!

Reviewed on 3/28/2017 Lindsay T

The entire team at Bellissima Bride is magnificent! They make you feel so welcome from the moment you walk through the door and really do everything in their power to find your dream dress. I have never felt more beautiful in my life than on my wedding day and I received so... Read More many compliments on my dress. This is the place to go to get that bridal dress shopping experience!

Reviewed on 1/22/2017 Rebecca S

I bought my wedding dress and veil at Bellissima Bride and the whole experience was absolutely wonderful!!!! They have a fabulous selection of dresses, including an extensive collection of Pronovias dresses which is what I ended up purchasing. The entire staff is friendly and... Read More welcoming and make you feel beautiful. Vera did a PHENOMENAL job altering my dress and it looked absolutely stunning! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Bellisima to any bride looking for a gorgeous, high quality yet reasonably priced dress for her wedding day :)

Reviewed on 1/04/2017 Claudia L

Honestly, Bellissima Bride is the best store I went to. I went to 4 others stores to try on dresses and this store has the most dresses, the best selection, the nicest people and the nicest atmosphere. Pamela was very fun and had great dress suggestions for my style! Joe, the... Read More owner is the sweetest and just so attentionate. I picked my dress and the offered me the sample dress since I am from Canada at a discount and had their seemstress work on it that day and the day after so that I left with my dress right away! SIMPLY AMAZING. They have such a big selection that you cannot NOT find your dress and everybody is so nice do not go anywhere else!

Reviewed on 12/05/2016 Kristin R

Best customer service hands down! Major selection to choose from. I went to 3 other shops before I found Bellissmia. The other shops gave me an hour to try on dresses and limited the amount dresses I could pull to try on. I went with my entourage, made the first appointment... Read More available 10 am I believe. It was the best time slot since the shop is just opening and all the dresses were available to choose from. I was the only bride for about an hour so it was nice to have the whole shop. Maria helped me, she was amazing, encouraged me to pull whichever dress I wanted and even to try on the dresses I liked over. I liked how all the dresses had a picture on bag so you could see how the dress looked on the model. I found that very helpful since you can't visualize the dress just on a hanger. I said yes and we popped champagne! Great customer service during my fittings.