Bellissima Bride

Full-service salon. Our knowledgeable staff will provide you with a most rewarding experience in search of your gown. We carry hundreds of styles of nationally-known designers for brides and their parties. Exquisite veils and accessories. Largest collections. Expert alterations.

Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Custom Designs, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Online Ordering, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion

1605 SE 3rd Ct, Deerfield Beach, FL (954) 426-6116

Reviewed on 12/20/2016 Amanda M

The team at Bellissima Bride was so helpful and accommodating! They saw me an hour before my appointment. Not only did they help me choose dresses that fit my budget and style, they also chose some styles and I would've never considered based on my body type . I ended up... Read More purchasing the second gown I tried on - one of the staff's picks - and the team celebrated by giving me the VIP treatment - champagne and all!

Great Selection, Great Staff!

Reviewed on 4/28/2014 Sarah S

I looked for 5 months before finding my perfect dress at Bellissima! Tania is so helpful and really understood the vision of what I wanted. She also was able to do a pretty significant alteration to my dress to make it perfect! Go to this shop, you won't regret it!

Couldn't have asked for a better experience

Reviewed on 4/24/2014 Marie P

I absolutely LOVED Bellissima Bride! From my first appointment to my final fitting - they were a pleasure to work with! They have beautiful dresses including samples and discontinued styles that you can get at a steep discount! During my hunt for the perfect dress, I went to... Read More many bridal salons - most were stuffy or clearly just trying to make a sale. Tanya, the owner, was so sweet and genuine. I truly believe she loves what she does and wants to make every bride happy!

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Samantha G

My dress was the star of the show! Everyone was in love with it, as was I. The team worked with my schedule for my fittings, which was great since I live almost an hour away. Definitely worth the drive to check out these amazing and affordable dresses! Samantha F.

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Adriana S

The team at Bellissima Bride is truly amazing. They were so accommodating when I first came to shop and the salesperson was so attentive that we found my perfect dress in no time! I also had my alterations done at Bellissima - and they were perfect!. The customer service from... Read More start to finish was one of a kind.

Reviewed on 8/08/2017 Saria F

WOW! If you are looking for the PERFECT I said yes to the dress moment...go here!! After an awful experience at Patricia South which left me in tears, I came to Bellissima and had the experience you are supposed to have! Every single person there was SO sweet and ACTUALLY cared... Read More about what you want! Even after I found the dress they wanted me to try on more to make sure I made he right decision. Most bridal salons try to rush through and find the dress as quickly as possible but not here! Yanik was my personal stylist and she was FABULOUS. I left there feeling beautiful and SO excited for my wedding! When you say yes to the dress they ring bells and pop champagne for you :) Do yourself a favor and make this one of your dress stops! You will not be disappointed :)

Reviewed on 7/16/2017 Sarah P

I just want to thank everyone at Bellissima for their kindness and understanding when I was looking for my wedding dress. I did not have an appointment and just walked in. They welcomed me, my mom, and maid of honor with open arms and said, "Go Shopping" after showing us the... Read More different rooms for the styles of the dresses. This was amazing and exactly what I needed. I found my dress and it was stunning. My husband thought I looked beautiful and did not expect a dress like the one I picked (well, my maid of honor picked it), but it was a very happy surprise. Each fitting went perfectly and when I came to pick up my dress one of the girls helped me to my car with it. Thank you for having my perfect dress at the perfect price!

Reviewed on 6/15/2017 Neethu M

My experience at Bellissima Bride was absolutely amazing!! The owners and all consultants were very helpful throughout the entire process of finding my wedding gown and veil. They have an outstanding selection of gowns, imported from all over the world and from many different... Read More designers. I was able to find my gown on the second try! I highly recommend this bridal shop for those looking to say yes to their perfect dress!

Reviewed on 5/11/2017 Stephanie M

The whole experience once I first stepped foot inside this bridal salon was fantastic! I was with my mother and 3 friends that were all over the place going through the racks and racks of beautiful dresses. I loved seeing the pictures on each dress! Mary was so great with us and... Read More had a lot of fun playing dress up. Joe was great and brought us some bubbly. I found my dress on the first visit to the first salon. I cancelled all of my other appointments that day and it was time to celebrate. The fittings went great and it turned out better than I could imagine. I felt like a million dollars in my dress!

Reviewed on 5/09/2017 Lilli S

I don't consider myself your typical bride as I never dreamed of my wedding dress, and I never really “got” the excitement that many girls have over picking out their dress. I went to one bridal salon, and it was pretty underwhelming. They could tell I needed options and I... Read More needed to go to a place with a lot of selection. The bridal salon they sent me to was Bellisima Bridal. They have an amazing range of beautiful dresses at affordable prices. I gave them my budget, and they brought me out about 20 dresses to choose from. All were beautiful and they made me feel like a true bride. I really felt the excitement from then on! I wanted something a bit unique, so they worked with me to alter the dress I picked out, to make it more my style. Since they have been around forever, they had great tips for me with the dress and it came out so beautiful. At my wedding, everyone kept telling me how I looked like a princess or a movie star. I highly recommend Bellisima Bridal, and I thank them for making me a beautiful bride who absolutely LOVED her wedding dress!

Reviewed on 5/08/2017 Katherine S

My dress was amazing and everyone on staff was helpful, quick, and knew what they were doing. So many options and so accommodating!

Reviewed on 4/29/2017 Marlene C

I can only say good things about Bellissima Bride! At first I was a little hesitant as I had a horrible experience at a different bridal store, but as soon as I walked through the door all hesitations went away! I felt so welcomed form the very beginning, both the owner and my... Read More consultant (Zakie) were soooo nice and attentive (not only towards me but also with my party). Zakie really listened to what I wanted and encouraged me to try different types of dresses. After trying a couple of dresses and having some champagne I said yes to the perfect dress!!!! I can't wait for my dress to get here and for my fitting appointments. If you are looking for a "small" family oriented boutique with great customer service, tons of options and reasonable prices then this is the place to visit!!

Reviewed on 4/13/2017 Caitlin L

I had searched through a few different salons in different cities, and Bellissima Bride was probably the 5th bridal salon I went to in my search for the perfect dress. The consultant took her time to listen to what I wanted and helped me pick out dresses that fit into my style... Read More and budget, and the last one I tried on was the one!! Being from out of town, I knew it would be difficult to schedule fittings, but Joe worked with my in town visits. There were some issues with the dress fitting, but their seamstress made it work perfectly just in time for the wedding. It seriously looked like it was made for me and I got so many compliments!

Reviewed on 3/28/2017 Lindsay T

The entire team at Bellissima Bride is magnificent! They make you feel so welcome from the moment you walk through the door and really do everything in their power to find your dream dress. I have never felt more beautiful in my life than on my wedding day and I received so... Read More many compliments on my dress. This is the place to go to get that bridal dress shopping experience!

Reviewed on 1/22/2017 Rebecca S

I bought my wedding dress and veil at Bellissima Bride and the whole experience was absolutely wonderful!!!! They have a fabulous selection of dresses, including an extensive collection of Pronovias dresses which is what I ended up purchasing. The entire staff is friendly and... Read More welcoming and make you feel beautiful. Vera did a PHENOMENAL job altering my dress and it looked absolutely stunning! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Bellisima to any bride looking for a gorgeous, high quality yet reasonably priced dress for her wedding day :)

Reviewed on 1/04/2017 Claudia L

Honestly, Bellissima Bride is the best store I went to. I went to 4 others stores to try on dresses and this store has the most dresses, the best selection, the nicest people and the nicest atmosphere. Pamela was very fun and had great dress suggestions for my style! Joe, the... Read More owner is the sweetest and just so attentionate. I picked my dress and the offered me the sample dress since I am from Canada at a discount and had their seemstress work on it that day and the day after so that I left with my dress right away! SIMPLY AMAZING. They have such a big selection that you cannot NOT find your dress and everybody is so nice do not go anywhere else!

Reviewed on 12/05/2016 Kristin R

Best customer service hands down! Major selection to choose from. I went to 3 other shops before I found Bellissmia. The other shops gave me an hour to try on dresses and limited the amount dresses I could pull to try on. I went with my entourage, made the first appointment... Read More available 10 am I believe. It was the best time slot since the shop is just opening and all the dresses were available to choose from. I was the only bride for about an hour so it was nice to have the whole shop. Maria helped me, she was amazing, encouraged me to pull whichever dress I wanted and even to try on the dresses I liked over. I liked how all the dresses had a picture on bag so you could see how the dress looked on the model. I found that very helpful since you can't visualize the dress just on a hanger. I said yes and we popped champagne! Great customer service during my fittings.

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Erin M

I was brought in by my aunt, who also got her dress here! The whole staff was awesome, but specifically Maria and the owner! I described what I was looking for and they found me exactly what I had envisioned!! I can't wait to go back in for my fittings, this small boutique... Read More feel exhibits customer service and a family feel. I highly recommend Bellissima!

Reviewed on 8/02/2016 Michele B

The team is so sweet! The only hiccup I had was the alterations. I felt they weren't really listening to my concerns and they did what they felt was right. The result was my dress being a little lose by my mid section. But the overall big picture is that the prices were fair,... Read More the staff was wonderful and and I had a really pretty dress!

Reviewed on 7/27/2016 Isabella G

Very disappointed with their customer service regarding the alterations management. They were not accommodating and very rude at times. I want to be clear that the seamstress was beyond kind and welcoming, but the management has zero customer service skills and should not be... Read More taking advantage of brides feeling stressed and vulnerable. I would NEVER recommend them to a friend.

Reviewed on 7/27/2016 Christiana L

I was so pleased with my experience at Bellissima Bride! Lexie encouraged my guests to pick out dresses for me to try on, which everyone had fun doing. The salon also had champagne for us and allowed photographs. There was a large selection of dresses, and I didn't feel... Read More pressured to try anything I didn't want. Everyone was so nice and friendly and didn't rush us through the two-hour appointment window. When I found my dress, the stylist rang a bell and had an "I said yes to the dress!" sign for me to take a photo with.

Reviewed on 6/27/2016 Stina C

Great bridal salon with a fabulous selection of Pronovias gowns among other designers. Joe is wonderful! The whole staff at Bellissima is super nice, and the salon has huge mirrors and perfect lighting from the windows for dress shopping. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 1/04/2016 Sylvia C

Do you want the "Say Yes to the Dress" experience? Well then look no further than Bellissima Bride. I had such a wonderful experience at Bellissima from the wedding dress shopping to the alterations and even picking up my dresses for the big day. The staff at Bellissima are... Read More amazing! Not only did I buy one dress from Bellissima but I bought two beautiful gowns that were very reasonably priced. The owner rang the bell twice to celebrate me saying yes to each dress. It was a unforgettable experience that I will cherish forever thanks to Bellissima Bride. During one of my fittings 3 weeks before my wedding I had a vendor call me to tell me they overbooked themselves and couldn't do my wedding, even though we had a signed contract. The staff from Bellissima saw how upset I was and went above and beyond the call of duty to help me. They immediately started calling everyone they knew to try to find me a replacement vendor. I cannot rave about Bellissima Bride enough. They have a great selection of gowns and are very reasonably priced. Make sure to stop by Bellissima Bride when looking for your dream dress. Thank you Bellissima for making my wedding dress shopping experience so special.

Reviewed on 1/04/2016 Maleigha B

I am from Illinois, and my family lives in South Carolina. We were recently in southern Florida for vacation, and Bellissima had a dress available that I really wanted to show my family. I called the manager (I believe his name is Joe) and asked if I could come in just to show... Read More my family and try on the dress for them. He not only opened the store early for me, but was completely understanding that I would not be purchasing from him because I was from out of town. He was SO incredibly helpful throughout the entire process; he even took the dress I loved outside to show me what it looks like in the sunlight! His willingness to help allowed my family to see me in my dress, and ultimately helped me say yes to the dress! So very grateful for all of his help and for allowing my family to be a part of my decision, even in such a unique situation!

Reviewed on 1/04/2016 Maleigha B