Beautiful Gowns and Amazing Service

At Bellissima we love working with brides! Our goal is to find you your dream gown while providing you a luxurious fun experience. Call today and make your appointment to view our exclusive collection of gowns. We want to be apart of your special day! We carry fabulous designers including: Anne Barge, Amsale Nouvelle, Augusta Jones, Amy Kuschel, Robert Bullock, Steven Birnbaum, Truvelle, Alyssa Kristin and Tia Adora.

Flower Girl Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Custom Designs, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion

839 Reynolda Road, Winston-Salem, NC (336) 602-1900

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 Brianna

I first discovered Bellissima while searching for bridal salons online. As a plus-sized bride, I wasn't sure what to expect at my appointment. Monica, the owner, reassured me they had samples in my size that I could try on. Upon arrival, the staff was so welcoming and friendly!... Read More The boutique is absolutely gorgeous and had several gowns I was able to try on. I never felt out of place due to my size. While shopping, I found a satin dress I really liked. Monica helped me customize the dress with lace sleeves, a belt, and the perfect veil. Just by adding these few extra details, she helped transform a simple dress into the elegant and glamorous look I was going for. Another thing I loved about Bellissima is that they offer in-house alterations. The seamstress did an incredible job. After alterations, the dress fit perfectly, and no further alterations were needed. I cannot wait to wear my gown on our wedding day! For those searching for a great bridal boutique, look no further. My experience at Bellissima was wonderful.

Reviewed on 11/14/2016

I can't say enough good things about Bellissima and Monica, the owner. I ended up buying the first dress I tried on my second visit. The only mistake that I made during the process was thinking that I needed to visit other shops before purchasing from Monica to "compare." Monica... Read More was so nice and helpful during the process. We ended up purchasing both my bridesmaid dresses and bridal gown from Bellisima. Not only does she have dresses for your big day but she also has a lot of wonderful accessories. I will definitely be back to order some more Yosi Samra flats! Thank you again for making my day so wonderful!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Morgan M

I cannot say enough good things about Monica and all the ladies at Bellissima! I tried gowns on at a few other boutiques and the experience I had at Bellissima surpasses them all by FAR. To start, they opened the salon on a Sunday during their summer hours when they typically... Read More close just because that was the day that worked best for my mother and I to come in! (We're from out of town and them doing that was really sweet.) Monica is SO knowledgeable about the designers, the timeframe for ordering, and the different customizable aspect of each gown. I tried on several gowns from Truvelle and really liked the skirt on one but the bodice on another. Monica was so patient and took the time to explain how we could mix and match different skirts and bodices and even switch the corset ties in the back for a zipper. They were super easy to communicate with via email and phone and kept me informed on every step of the process so that I was never concerned about the gown arriving. I also got my dress tailored through them and the price was very reasonable and the tailor that they use was super talented and easy to communicate with, as well. I also got my veil from Bellisima. The veil was an elbow length veil that I loved but I really wanted a cathedral length veil. Monica calmly said we could of course turn that one into a cathedral length! Everything was perfect at Bellisima and I would highly highly recommend them to all brides. They are smart, trustworthy and patient which is exactly what a bride needs when picking out the dress of all dresses. :)

Reviewed on 2/25/2017 Madison L

Monica was amazing! I had gone to multiple bridal salons before finding Bellissima and hated trying on dresses. When I got to Bellissima, Monica knew exactly what would look good on me and helped me find the perfect dress. They were also so wonderful in making sure my dress was... Read More perfect for my wedding day!

Reviewed on 2/10/2017 Rachel C

I am from Winston-Salem, but currently live in Alabama and was shopping for my wedding dress during my Christmas vacation in NC. Brittney was my bridal consultant and I cannot express how helpful and pleasant she was to work with! I came to Bellissima with a few general styles... Read More that I was interested in and Brittney helped me consider a different/unique option while still incorporating my overall aesthetic that I completely fell in love with. I never once felt that the experience was stressful or overwhelming and the gowns were exponentially more beautiful and comfortable than dresses I had tried on previously. I give Bellissima my highest recommendation and am looking forward to working more with them this year for my fittings and alterations!

Reviewed on 11/26/2016 Bethany F

I couldn't have asked for a better experience selecting a wedding gown. I was so anxious about finding a dress and as soon as I stepped into the salon and met Monica, my worries went away. My dress was perfect and I thank these ladies from the bottom of my heart. My maid of... Read More honor already said she wouldn't want to find her dress anywhere else.

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Kaitlyn S

I did not find my dress at Bellissima but had a great experience. The private appointments are really nice - you are not competing with other brides looking for dresses and the staff can focus on you. They have a medium sized selection and a number of sale dresses. The boutique... Read More is beautiful and comfortable.

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Amanda W

This was hands-down the best experience I had while trying on wedding dresses. Monica and her staff have created the most welcoming environment for a bride and her family and friends. When I had to move to CT from NC a day after my dress arriving, Monica offered to find me a... Read More tailor in the CT for me. She continued to meet my dress needs even after I moved by helping me select a veil and having it directly shipped to my home. Stunning dresses, outstanding staff, and a gorgeous store. Bravo Bellissima!

Reviewed on 11/14/2016

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Helen M

Love! I loved every second of my experience at Bellissima. I highly recommend to all brides.

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Erica K

Wonderful staff, wonderful service, beautiful dresses!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Susan K

Monica at Bellissima was amazing! She was one our our top vendors and I cannot say enough incredible things about her! From the moment we walked in, we felt at home, and she made me feel confident and beautiful in every dress I tried on. She listened to what I wanted (or at... Read More least what I thought I wanted!) and she would show me dresses similar and even totally different. She has a gifted eye for style and what looks good on every body type. I ended up with a dress I never would have thought, but loved it immensely. I have recommended her to so many friends, even tried to get a newly engaged friend to drive all the way from Nashville- she is worth it! She had a local person do all my alterations, and that went really smoothly, and I even used Bellissma to have my dress preserved. I would use Monica every step of the way! Did I mention I bought a sample dress at an incredible price?! It was one of the best vendor experiences, and you have a lot as a bride! Go check her out :)

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Katie Y

Honestly loved every dress that I tried on at Bellissima but even better than the selection was the experience. I loved working with Danielle and Monica. Bought both my bridesmaid dresses and bridal gown from them.

Reviewed on 9/15/2016 Engin C

Hkörnjld ldokrrk şdmrnjrkr şdmrnjrkr derler lekeler level NY lfknhşför ldltm

Reviewed on 6/14/2016 Hally S

Monica was very helpful in finding the perfect dress for me as well as giving me a referral for alterations. They were always very pleasant and I highly recommend Bellissima!

Reviewed on 5/22/2016 Katie D

Best bridal dress shop ever! There are no words I could use to describe how much I loved everything about my experience with Monica and Bellissima. I had gone to David's Bridal and another boutique in Charlotte, NC before landing myself at Belliissima. Monica made me feel... Read More wonderful and beautiful and so comfortable in everything I tried on. She let me pick out dresses on my own and then picked out dresses herself for me to try on based on what I liked and didn't like in prior dresses. I ultimately ended up picking the dress that Monica picked out for me. It was wonderful, beautiful, perfect in every way. I loved the one-on-one attention I got at her store and throughout the entire process. I loved working with Monica so much that I made my sister go see her first when she was looking for her wedding dress. Monica struck again and my sister ended up choosing the first dress she tried on at Bellissima. I would recommend anyone and everyone looking for the perfect wedding dress to go visit Bellissima. It would be well-worth any drive. Best. Shop. Ever.

Reviewed on 5/09/2016

Love love love Bellissima! I got my debutante dress a few weeks ago, and Monica made my shopping experience so fun! She truly made me feel like a princess each time I tried on a new gown. I can't wait to go back one day for my wedding dress! Thank you Monica, and the rest of... Read More the Bellissima team for making me feel so special!!!

Reviewed on 4/30/2016 Sally T

Beautiful selection.

Reviewed on 2/28/2016 Shelby D

Monica and her team were so incredibly helpful. They have the most adorable new location in Winston-Salem filled with QUALITY dresses at an affordable price. They had such a great array of styles which was hard to find at other shops in the area. They catered and listened to my... Read More feedback after each dress and even had room for my mom and 4 sisters. Thank you!!

Reviewed on 1/22/2016 Savannah T

When I was a little girl, I would pass Bellissima on my way to school every morning and dream of the day I would get to shop there. When my wonderful fiancé proposed in December, I just knew I had to make an appointment there. From the time I walked in the store, Monica was... Read More exceptionally friendly and welcoming, allowing me to stay in dresses as long as I wanted and re-try them on as well. I really appreciated having her undivided attention, and being the only ones in the store helped me and my family feel at ease with the process. Every dress she picked out for me was beautiful and flattered my silhouette. Being younger (20), she really made me feel like a bride. Ultimately, the dress I chose was simple and elegant, and I am sure I wouldn't have been able to find one like it anywhere else. Monica even allows you to come try on your dress multiple times in case you want to see it again before the real one comes in (mine takes 6 months). I will definitely be recommending this salon to my friends and family!

A Beautiful and Memorable Experience!

Reviewed on 11/09/2015 Lesley F

We had such a wonderful experience purchasing my dream wedding gown at Bellisima. We traveled from out of town because of the exclusive designer gowns she carries that can't be found elsewhere. The boutique is beautiful and a perfect setting for such an important occasion.... Read More Monica was so helpful, friendly, and accommodating during the entire process. She made me feel so comfortable, gave me options based on my style, and the experience was incredibly fun. She gave us the one on one attention you could only dream of for such a big part of the planning process. We had the entire store to ourselves and it couldn't have felt more special. We love Monica and her store! For the ideal wedding dress buying experience, you absolutely MUST shop here! We ended up getting not on the wedding gown but the rehearsal dinner dress, the veil, the earrings and the mother of the bride dress and sash! I love everything she carries!

Reviewed on 8/16/2015 Jordan H

I can not thank Monica at Bellissima enough for helping make my wedding day so perfect. Bellissima was the first and only place I shopped for a dress. After viewing her collection and working with her one on one, I knew I would not find more beautiful gowns or better service.... Read More Bellissima is truly a one stop shop for everything you need. I was able to purchase my gown, bridesmaid dresses, accessories, and veil all from Bellissima all with the same amazing service. Throughout the entire process, Monica kept me updated about when certain items were ordered and when she expected them to come into the shop. Her continual contact and updates kept me calm and stress free. While I was stressed about other elements of the wedding, my dress was never one of them. I cannot recommend Bellissima enough. You truly will not find better service for your big day. Thank you Monica!

A Truly Wonderful Experience

Reviewed on 8/11/2015 Katie R

A hidden gem in Salisbury, NC. Monica and her staff were knowledgable, kind, and professional. I felt like a VIP in every way!!

Reviewed on 8/04/2015 Wendy L

Bellissima is a dream bridal boutique owned by the incredibly sweet Monica Cameron of Salisbury, NC. She offers a bridal "experience" rather than a service which puts her on a level that surpasses her competition. Bellissima quickly became my one stop shop for all of my wedding... Read More day needs. From jewelry to garters to designer dresses-she's got you covered.

Reviewed on 7/30/2015 Kailey B

I had a WONDERFUL experience with Monica and her team at Bellissima and I would highly recommend this boutique to all brides! They made the process of finding my perfect dress so special and I am forever grateful! One of the best things about Bellissima is that they only take... Read More one appointment at a time. l was able to walk around the store in my dress and feel like a true bride every time, which was so special. Monica did a great job of recommending the perfect veil for me to go with my dress, as well as jewelry, but I never felt pressured to purchase anything that I didn't feel comfortable getting. I am SO happy with my dress and veil and I cannot wait to wear it on my wedding day coming up very soon! Thank you for everything Monica and the ladies of Bellissima!

Monica Cameron

I love helping brides find their dream gown. I'd love to meet you! Schedule your appointment today!