Beautiful Gowns and Amazing Service

At Bellissima we love working with brides! Our goal is to find you your dream gown while providing you a luxurious fun experience. Call today and make your appointment to view our exclusive collection of gowns. We want to be apart of your special day! We carry fabulous designers including: Anne Barge, Allison Webb, Amsale Nouvelle, Augusta Jones, Amy Kuschel, Robert Bullock, Steven Birnbaum, Truvelle, Alyssa Kristin and Tia Adora.

Flower Girl Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Custom Designs, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100

839 Reynolda Road, Winston-Salem, NC (336) 602-1900

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 Brianna

I first discovered Bellissima while searching for bridal salons online. As a plus-sized bride, I wasn't sure what to expect at my appointment. Monica, the owner, reassured me they had samples in my size that I could try on. Upon arrival, the staff was so welcoming and friendly!... Read More The boutique is absolutely gorgeous and had several gowns I was able to try on. I never felt out of place due to my size. While shopping, I found a satin dress I really liked. Monica helped me customize the dress with lace sleeves, a belt, and the perfect veil. Just by adding these few extra details, she helped transform a simple dress into the elegant and glamorous look I was going for. Another thing I loved about Bellissima is that they offer in-house alterations. The seamstress did an incredible job. After alterations, the dress fit perfectly, and no further alterations were needed. I cannot wait to wear my gown on our wedding day! For those searching for a great bridal boutique, look no further. My experience at Bellissima was wonderful.

Reviewed on 11/14/2016

I can't say enough good things about Bellissima and Monica, the owner. I ended up buying the first dress I tried on my second visit. The only mistake that I made during the process was thinking that I needed to visit other shops before purchasing from Monica to "compare." Monica... Read More was so nice and helpful during the process. We ended up purchasing both my bridesmaid dresses and bridal gown from Bellisima. Not only does she have dresses for your big day but she also has a lot of wonderful accessories. I will definitely be back to order some more Yosi Samra flats! Thank you again for making my day so wonderful!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Morgan M

I cannot say enough good things about Monica and all the ladies at Bellissima! I tried gowns on at a few other boutiques and the experience I had at Bellissima surpasses them all by FAR. To start, they opened the salon on a Sunday during their summer hours when they typically... Read More close just because that was the day that worked best for my mother and I to come in! (We're from out of town and them doing that was really sweet.) Monica is SO knowledgeable about the designers, the timeframe for ordering, and the different customizable aspect of each gown. I tried on several gowns from Truvelle and really liked the skirt on one but the bodice on another. Monica was so patient and took the time to explain how we could mix and match different skirts and bodices and even switch the corset ties in the back for a zipper. They were super easy to communicate with via email and phone and kept me informed on every step of the process so that I was never concerned about the gown arriving. I also got my dress tailored through them and the price was very reasonable and the tailor that they use was super talented and easy to communicate with, as well. I also got my veil from Bellisima. The veil was an elbow length veil that I loved but I really wanted a cathedral length veil. Monica calmly said we could of course turn that one into a cathedral length! Everything was perfect at Bellisima and I would highly highly recommend them to all brides. They are smart, trustworthy and patient which is exactly what a bride needs when picking out the dress of all dresses. :)

Reviewed on 2/21/2018 Emily K

I really cannot recommend Monica and her store enough. All of her gowns are beautiful, and she does an amazing job of walking you through them. She is honest, not pushy and most of all, nice, kind and funny. She helped me find my dress (which was not easy) after I visited over... Read More 6 different stores. She did so with a friendly attitude and truly listened to me. Go here!!!! You will not regret it. I also bought my earrings and flower girl dress here. Everywhere else in the area pales in comparison. I'm so glad that Bellissima is part of my wedding day.

Reviewed on 2/19/2018 Logan H

I cannot imagine having a better experience anywhere else! Monica and her team of bridal consultants were nothing short of amazing. These women were able to accommodate my size (I am normally a size 12 and I am 6' tall, which makes for a much larger bridal size) and I never felt... Read More more glamorous and beautiful. They took the time to get to know me and exactly what I wanted. They lead me to the most incredible gown that was far below my budget and then the fun came in... we completely customized it! Their expert knowledge of fabrics, straps, belts, veils, etc. was beyond any expectations that I had. I am truly getting a one-of-a-kind dress and I am just so excited to continue working with my Bellisima family to tailor and fit my gorgeous wedding dress! Thank you so much, Monica and team, I cannot imagine going through this experience without you all!!

Reviewed on 2/19/2018 Kasey S

The ladies at Bellissima have been a dream to work with! Not only were they super helpful in the try-on process (which has the potential to be overwhelming), but they have also been wonderful with helping me pick out shoes and accessories. They are even loaning me a veil for my... Read More bridal portraits since mine will not be in on time. They truly go above and beyond and make each bride feel special!

Reviewed on 2/18/2018 Emily M

THE PERFECT DAY! I visited 2 other salons on my quest for the perfect gown. By far Bellissima had the best service and selection of the gowns and it's the most beautiful boutique I visited! Thanks you ladies for the best experience!

Reviewed on 2/18/2018 Amanda K

This was honestly the worst experience I've had dress shopping. I sent pictures of what I was looking for before my appointment and was clear about my budget. The saleswoman pulled about 6 dresses, all of which came from their sample sale and would have to be purchased as is.... Read More But none of the dresses she pulled were really what I was looking for, and I explained why to the saleswoman. So after about 45 minutes, she asked if I would like to try any of the 6 dresses on again. When I said no, she took the dresses out of the changing room and never came back. Apparently that was the end of my appointment! It was extremely awkward. My mom then asked if we could see a different style I was interested in. The saleswoman went back to the same 6 dresses and proceeded to tell us how they could be significantly altered to be a different style. Again, very awkward. According to their website, they carry dresses within my budget. So I'm not sure why they only wanted me to try on dresses from their sample sale? Perhaps they just didn't have the kind of dress im looking for. If so, it would've been nice for them to explain that to me rather than push me out of the door. I was also under the impression that my appointment would last an hour and a half, not 45 minutes. So I literally spent more time driving to this appointment than I did actually looking at dresses. Very disappointing.

2018-02-18T18:33:21 Response from the vendor

Hi Amanda Kracht, We go above and beyond to let brides know the price range of the gowns in the salon. Our gowns begin at $1,500 and go up to $5,000. We have that information posted on our website and when you schedule your online... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/08/2018 Sylvia H

As the mother of a bride, the team at Bellissima has provided a wonderful experience! Erica and I continue to receive outstanding service throughout the process of alterations, suggestions for accessories from other vendors, and the attention to detail! I couldn't ask for... Read More anything better and if you are looking for a dress, experience and service with a smile....visit Bellissima! Thank You! Sylvia Hutchens

Reviewed on 1/30/2018

I'm a Bellissima Bride! I was blown away by the beautiful gowns and stellar customer service. I'm the best at making decisions but the ladies at Bellissima listened to me and pulled the most perfect gowns. They narrowed styles until bingo I realized a fit to flair was the... Read More perfect shape. They made finding the gown easy, comfortable and fun! I loved every minute and you will too!

Reviewed on 1/29/2018

I love this boutique!!! This was the best experience, service and gown selection by far. By luck, I scheduled my appointment during a Robert Bullock Trunk Show. I tried on other designers but ultimately fell in love with a gorgeous gown from this designer. Out of all the shops... Read More I visited I think Bellissima has the best selection. I would say there is 75-100 dresses in the boutique and are all gorgeous! Some other pros - the lighting is great. There is a good amount of natural light and overhead light. My bridal consultant, Brittney, really took time to get to know me and what I was looking for. We chatted in the dressing room and she gave me kind but honest feedback on every gown. The ladies there really work as a team and you can tell they really care about each bride. My group and I just loved the experience. Can't wait to see my gown again and start on alterations!

Reviewed on 1/29/2018

Can I give 10 stars!?! I heart the sweet ladies at Bellissima! I needed a gown for my wedding just 3 months away, yikes! When I called to schedule my appointment they immediately put me at ease. They even told me about an upcoming Sale on Samples so I could save on my gown! I... Read More found the perfect gown for my upcoming wedding at a great price but more importantly - I Love It! They do in-house alterations which made it extremely convenient and the seamstress was wonderful!

Reviewed on 1/29/2018 Taylor R

BEST EVER! I am so happy to be a Bellissima! Every bride should make an appointment at Bellissima! The gowns are stunning and the shop is so beautiful. I worked with Brittney and Monica and they were both patient and kind and fun! I went to 2 other bridal shops in the area and... Read More can honestly say the gowns at Bellissima were the best quality and selection. My family is from out of town and has been raving our experience at Bellissima!

Reviewed on 1/29/2018 kc B

I made an appointment and came in and described exactly what I was looking for in an email prior to my appointment, but when I arrived there were no dresses that fit my basic criteria of neckline and fabric so I had to keep an open mind. I have heard wonderful things about this... Read More place, and Monica. I did not actually work with Monica though and maybe my experience would have been a bit different if I had. I'm only here to give honest feedback about my experience. I did not feel that there was a large selection or that I was overwhelmed by beautiful choices, and I tried on about 5/6 dresses in my time there. I found one that COULD be drastically altered to be what I needed, but it would be the dress there in the store which was 5 sizes too large, so we're looking at a lot of alterations. I don't hold any of this against them. its like shopping for anything. Sometimes you just don't find what you're looking for and that is okay! Here is the part of my experience that is worth mentioning Like I said I did find a dress that could be altered to be what I liked, but when I mentioned I had another appointment that afternoon I was told I could have 20% off that dress if I bought that same day. I said okay, well after I go to my next appointment I will call back here and let you know if I want this dress so I don't lose out on the 20% (that is hundreds of dollars and basically if I don't choose this dress within hours I will lose out on hundreds of dollars!) this is the first place I've ever gone to try dresses by the way! Please don't try to light a fire under my butt. If this dress truly is the right one, I will get it. Spending thousands of dollars on anything should be a carefully Thought out decision. I was then told: "if you found the dress you like here, why would you go to your other appointment?" That made me feel like I was doing something wrong. Please don't make me feel bad for having an appointment elsewhere. Maybe I go there and hate the dresses... but to feel that amount of pressure is not right for something like a wedding dress. It put stress on me. I walked out of there at 1 pm with a weight on me because of this new "deadline" of 5 pm. This is the same reason people hate shopping for cars. You feel pressure from the sales person who wants to make that sale. If I were the consultant working with a bride I think I would have had enough confidence in my dresses to say... enjoy your other appointment! Our beautiful dress is here should you have no luck there. Don't you want the bride to find the right dress for her? I went to my other appointment and felt no pressure at all. It was a different experience entirely where I felt the owner had a real genuine interest in ME and what I was looking for. I'm not angry about how things happened at all and I'm not going to give one star because of any bitterness. My experience certainly wasn't BAD. I Just wish that element of pressure had never existed. The consultant I worked with was nice. I'm sure they do a wonderful job with many brides. I personally just wanted to share my experience and let anyone know what to be prepared for should you go there. Maybe save this place for last? So you have other things to compare it to and will feel more comfortable making a decision quickly should they offer a same day discount on a dress you love.

2018-01-30T14:53:36 Response from the vendor

Hi Kristen Chappell, I want to address your review and please know you can call or email me directly. I talked with your bridal consultant. I was there for parts of your appointment so I remember you well. We are both shocked and sad because... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 1/17/2018 Rebecca K

Bellissima is wonderful! Monica is very helpful, attentive, professional, and knowledgeable about the gowns. I felt special during my appointment, and I am very happy with my experience and the gown I chose. I highly recommend Bellissima for choosing your bridal gown!

Reviewed on 1/09/2018 Hope C

My experience with Bellissima was wonderful from start to finish. From welcoming my family into the most darling salon and listening to my concerns throughout the appointment, I felt important. Being a curvy figure always makes you unsure if you'll feel confident or if the salon... Read More will even carry something that accents your body figure, but Bellissima did! Monica and Natalie we're there for my desires, not to just sell a wedding dress. We are moving our wedding day up from when I specified during the appointment and I was assured that my dress and alterations would be done in a timely manner. Monica always gives a quick response to emails which as a bride, makes me feel like a priority. Not to mention she is best friends with Jennifer at GreenBeeFloralDesigns which has helped tremendously. If you are wondering where to go dress shopping with a fashion forward team, I hands down, without a doubt, recommend Bellissima!

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Meg M

Bellissima was my first choice when choosing a gown for my wedding on October 7, 2017. I'd had several friends tell me about their wonderful experiences with Monica, and they were right! My first appointment was with Brittany, who walked me through the store, selecting the... Read More dresses that fit my preferences perfectly. I found the best dress for me, a sleek Robert Bullock gown with tulle skirt and fell in love! Monica and Brittany were amazing through the entire process, from each fitting through the final pick up before my big day. They made sure my dress was in pristine shape and I felt beautiful as I put it on for my wedding. Each time I walked in the store through the process I saw something so beautiful I wished I could get married each weekend! I highly recommend Bellissima to each bride looking for the perfect dress. They really are the best! Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Brook E

I wish I could give Bellissima and the lovely ladies that work there 100 stars. When I visited Bellissima I had already purchased a gown from a nearby boutique. I felt pressured and unsure of my purchase and I didn't love my gown. I was a bit embarrassed to tell my story but I... Read More was immediately put at ease. I worked with the owner, Monica. She listened to what I wanted and helped me find my dream gown. After I found the gown she had me try on a smilier style to my 1st dress to make sure I didn't want to keep the 1st gown. I knew that the gown I found at Bellissima was "the one". Monica encouraged me to go home and think about it, she wanted to make sure I was sure. She let me take my time. She gave thoughtful honest feedback. I was absolutely 100% sure when I bought my gown at Bellissima! I really feel like Monica and the other ladies at Bellissima really cared about me and my wedding. It's an amazing feeling and the experience every bride deserves. I encourage every bride to visit Bellissima. The gowns and selection is gorgeous, the shop is beyond charming and beautiful but the ladies who work there are just outstanding. I am so excited to wear my gown. Thank you Bellissima!

Reviewed on 9/08/2017 Jessica M

I had an amazing time, from the time I looked for a dress, to the alterations with Ann whom was very kind and by the time I picked up my dress. I had my appointment by myself so I was tended to very well when I looked for dresses. I got married on August 19th, 2017 and received... Read More many compliments on my dress, veil and headpiece. I would highly recommend coming here for your dress!

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Kimberly H

I could not be happier that I chose Bellissima to buy my wedding dress. It was the only place I looked, partially because I found my dress while I was there and I knew I wanted to be a Bellissima bride once I walked in the door. Monica and the staff are the kindest people you... Read More will meet and go out of their way to help you find a gown for your special day. They were so patient with me and offered great advice. I bought my gown almost a year before the wedding and Monica was so kind to put it in the back for me until it was time for alterations. They really focus on you and have a great selection for budgets! Highly recommend this southern boutique to any future bride. -Kimberly

Reviewed on 7/13/2017 Hilary D

Bellissima was such a lovely place to shop! I worked with Brittany and she was so helpful! To say I am a hesitant decision maker is an understatement; Brittany was kind and supportive when it came to helping me make this choice. She knew what I wanted, even when I didn't. The... Read More variety of options was amazing and the quality was stunning. I am so glad I visited!

Reviewed on 2/25/2017 Madison L

Monica was amazing! I had gone to multiple bridal salons before finding Bellissima and hated trying on dresses. When I got to Bellissima, Monica knew exactly what would look good on me and helped me find the perfect dress. They were also so wonderful in making sure my dress was... Read More perfect for my wedding day!

Reviewed on 2/10/2017 Rachel M

I am from Winston-Salem, but currently live in Alabama and was shopping for my wedding dress during my Christmas vacation in NC. Brittney was my bridal consultant and I cannot express how helpful and pleasant she was to work with! I came to Bellissima with a few general styles... Read More that I was interested in and Brittney helped me consider a different/unique option while still incorporating my overall aesthetic that I completely fell in love with. I never once felt that the experience was stressful or overwhelming and the gowns were exponentially more beautiful and comfortable than dresses I had tried on previously. I give Bellissima my highest recommendation and am looking forward to working more with them this year for my fittings and alterations!

Reviewed on 11/26/2016 Bethany F

I couldn't have asked for a better experience selecting a wedding gown. I was so anxious about finding a dress and as soon as I stepped into the salon and met Monica, my worries went away. My dress was perfect and I thank these ladies from the bottom of my heart. My maid of... Read More honor already said she wouldn't want to find her dress anywhere else.

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Kaitlyn V

I did not find my dress at Bellissima but had a great experience. The private appointments are really nice - you are not competing with other brides looking for dresses and the staff can focus on you. They have a medium sized selection and a number of sale dresses. The boutique... Read More is beautiful and comfortable.

Monica Cameron

I love helping brides find their dream gown. I'd love to meet you! Schedule your appointment today!