Bellport Country Club

Bellport Village, NY

Capacity: Up to 350 | WEBSITE | PHONE

The Only Thing Overlooked is the Great South Bay

Thank you for considering the Bellport CC for your future wedding. We believe in not only answering our guests’ needs, but anticipating them. As an owner-operated facility, we are personally committed to providing superior service and fabulous gourmet food within the most elegant surroundings.

• Indoor Ceremony Area

Banquet/Reception Hall, Country Club

40 South Country Road, Bellport Village, NY

Simply Spectacular !

Reviewed on 6/27/2013 Jennifer F

My husband and I recently got married at the Bellport Country Club and we could not have been more happy with our decision to celebrate the most important day of our lives there. We were referred to Bellport by several people and upon walking in we knew right away that was the place for us. A gorgeous venue, delightful staff, delicious food, I could go on and on. The staff at Bellport truly felt like they were family; every email, every visit, every question was handled with such warmth and true pleasure. With all the stress a wedding can sometimes bring it was so nice that none of it came from our venue. Ashley was our Maitre' D and Rebecca was our bridal attendant and they were very attentive, we enjoyed spending our day with them at our side. We dealt with Robert as well as Michael and we loved both of them. They were flexible with any changes we wanted and helpful with suggestions they had. We continue to receive compliments about our choice of wedding venue, how delicious the food was and how beautiful the place is (we were lucky enough to have nice weather for our outdoor ceremony and that was perfect!) We would highly recommend Bellport Country Club for your wedding or any other special occasion.

Flawless Execution!

Reviewed on 2/13/2014 Anne R

We had an AMAZING wedding there. We don't even really know where to start. We aren't going to be able to express how wonderful the Bellport Country Club and the people who work there are just through this one written review. It is a beautiful venue (rain or shine) and the staff is utterly amazing. I did not worry about one thing the whole night. They take a lot of pride in the food and it shows - everyone raved about the food and service. When they told us we could bring in our own food suggestions/creations to the menu, they meant it. They really work with you to make the day your own and special. All of the tables were set up perfectly and they took care of all the guests. The staff pays clear attention to all the details, down to the wedding colors and the sauce on the food. The service was just stellar beyond words. They went above an beyond throughout the entire experience from the planning to the event. On another note, we used some of their recommended vendors for the photographer, videographer and florist - all of which were also wonderful and great recommendations. I had my shower at their sister location (the Irish Coffee Pub), which is just as great of an experience. While going through the wedding process, I've heard all the stories and nightmares people go through. All I can say is that they made sure everything went smooth and everyone had great time. Our friends and family are still telling us how great everything was. You will not go wrong choosing this venue for your wedding or other event.

Fabulous!

Reviewed on 10/30/2013 Stefani D

We are so thrilled that we booked our wedding at Bellport, they were our number one choice when we signed our contract a year before our big day and we are absolutely certain that we made the right choice! Everything went so smoothly from day 1 - everyone was so friendly and helpful every time I called and bugged them with questions (which was definitely more than a few times throughout the year!) and on the day of, everything went off without a hitch. We couldn't have chosen a better venue - we just wish we could do it all over again because we had the best day ever!

Amazing day!

Reviewed on 6/16/2015 Jessica N

We had our wedding here in April and cannot say enough about how wonderful this place is. We worked with Robert and Michael, and Michael was our Maitre'D for the evening, and Rebecca was our bridal attendant. Everyone was such a pleasure to work with. Everything about our planning process was easy and smooth. They were responsive to e-mails and let us stop by several weekends to ask questions, see the space (more than once), and go over all the details. The day of was amazing! We had hoped for an outdoor ceremony but because it was a bit too chilly we were able to move it inside without a problem, and the space looked great. The food was incredible! We heard from our guests the cocktail hour was fantastic and many couldn't believe there was more food to follow for dinner! Everything came out hot and delicious. They worked with us on what we wanted and were able to make a special dessert for us, and it was fantastic. All in all, the day was everything we hoped for and the night was absolutely perfect. The team at Bellport is amazing and I would give this place 6 stars if I could. I don't think you'll find a better team of people at such a beautiful place for such a great value anywhere else on Long Island. I highly highly recommend any event at Bellport CC! I'm keeping my fingers crossed we'll get to attend another wedding there in the future!

ABSOLUTE PERFECTION!

Reviewed on 6/11/2015 Christine G

My husband and I got married in May of 2015 at the Bellport Country Club and it was the BEST decision we ever made. First of all, the price is right! I looked at over 20 venues all over Long Island (Nassau and Suffolk) and this was one of the best prices and had the most to offer! I truly couldn't believe it. The grounds are absolutely stunning, obviously located on a golf course, which is also on the water. The cocktail hour space was beautiful, both indoor and outdoor, both with breathtaking views. The reception room is big enough to fit out 200+ guests but felt extremely intimate and comfortable for everyone (guests were saying!), not to mention extremely classy and tasteful decor. The bridal suite is plenty big for a big wedding party (we had 24 and fit everyone plus some!). The service is OUTSTANDING. Michael and Robert are such a pleasure to work with. They are extremely accommodating and they are ALWAYS there when you call or stop by. I cannot say enough about how amazing the people at Bellport were to me during the entire wedding process. Totally stress-free. Finally, the FOOD! The food was melt-in-your-mouth delicious. Every bit of cocktail hour and dinner was perfection. The bridal attendant brought me in every single food from cocktail hour and they also served us a platter with all 4 dinner options and we ate it all and LOVED it all!! You cannot go wrong with the Bellport Country Club, it is truly a hidden gem that made for the wedding of my dreams!!

An amazing place!

Reviewed on 1/27/2015 Amy Y

Bellport Country Club was wonderful to work with and they gave us a wonderful wedding reception. Any question or request we had, they were able to help us. They made us feel like we were the most important clients to them. The day of the wedding was perfect. Our bridal attendant took such good care of us as well as our maitre d. Anything we needed, they got for us. They even wrapped up our leftovers and desserts that we didn't get to eat. Our guests raved about the food and were so impressed that they offered seconds. Even our bartenders were wonderful! We were so happy with Bellport, they helped make our wedding spectacular.

You Won't be Disappointed

Reviewed on 1/11/2015 Janine S

When we started our wedding venue search, we weren’t interested in the marble, mirror and statute look. We wanted a location that had only one wedding at a time. The food had to be great. We were interested in a place that could hold approximately 150 people, that wouldn’t feel crammed. We were hoping for outdoor space that could still be useable even if it rained (many places had great outdoor space, but then would put the cocktail hour in the basement if it rained). For me and my husband, we also wanted to like the people we would be dealing with. Bellport met and exceeded our expectations. My parents had gone to a wedding as guests, and immediately upon my engagement said we had to check out Bellport Country Club. They said it was the best food they ever had at a wedding, and that the place was beautiful. After seeing multiple places, and remaining unsatisfied, we checked Bellport out (initially, I didn’t want my parents to pick out my wedding venue). It turns out Bellport had everything we were looking for. The space is classically beautiful- it had all the finishing, beautiful moldings, a tasteful chandelier, a perfect ballroom, and a cocktail hour space that is gorgeous, spacious and covered in case it rains. It had room for our expected 150 guests, with room to spare. We had our tasting and loved everything from the appetizers to the main entrees. Something I hadn’t considered, but a detail that proved invaluable, was that we were able to drop things off for our wedding a week in advance. Robert went through each thing I brought (family pictures, place card holders, sign-in board, flipflops, etc.), and wrote out a detailed list, so he knew where his staff should set everything up. He also catered towards our alcohol preferences (our favorite college beer and our signature drink), as well as customizing the food menu to make our day even more special. The attention to detail was amazing. Not only were my husband and I thrilled with how our day went, but our parents were treated so incredibly well, along with our guests, we know we picked the right place. The food was amazing, the staff was friendly and courteous, and each detail we went through was done beautifully. Scott and Mila were fantastic. I highly recommend Bellport, you won’t be disappointed.

My Perfect Wedding

Reviewed on 11/20/2014 Kristine R

Words cannot express how amazingly perfect my wedding was at Bellport CC. Michael and Robert were so patient during the planning process with all my questions and Scott the maitre'd made sure every detail was covered. The ambiance exceeded my expectations! Mila, my bridal attendant was a doll. The food is spectacular and the value is unreal!

I wouldn't change a thing

Reviewed on 11/17/2014 Lisa D

Bellport was a great catering facility to work with. The staff is so friendly and really works as a team. You can speak with anyone and they will help you out. I was so happy with how my wedding day turned out. The staff was so amazing. The food is the best I've ever tasted and the facility is beautiful!

Outstanding all around!

Reviewed on 9/29/2014 Melissa k

Thank you so much for being an integral part in making my wedding day so beautiful. From my first visit first visit to Bellport Country Club we knew this was the venue for our wedding. Fintan and Robert were wonderful in providing guidance, customizing the menu and for giving us peace of mind the day would be perfect. Additionally, any other questions I had, they always gave a quick response. We are still receiving compliments about how beautiful the room was set up, and how fantastic the food, waitstaff and bartenders were. Our Maitre De, Scott was awesome as well as my bridal attendant Mila. Both Scott and Mila made sure the day went beautifully looking after our needs and that of our guests. This letter cannot fully explain how great Bellport Country Club truly was. Thank you again to all your staff for making my wedding day so special! Melissa and Rich Pugh September 5, 2014

Our Amazing Wedding 8/9/14

Reviewed on 8/12/2014 Christie R

We cannot say enough about the Bellport Country Club! From the beginning we knew this was the place for our wedding. Michael, Robert, and Fintin, all treat you like you are part of their family...not like any other wedding. They made our wedding everything we hoped it would be and more! We had no issues and everything ran smoothe. Our guests had a great time and all raved about how awesome the food was and how beautiful Bellport is. Thank you Bellport and all the staff for helping us celebrate our special day and making it amazing!-Christie & Kevin

Amazing Service and Beautiful Location

Reviewed on 8/03/2014 Suzanne F

Our wedding at the Bellport Country Club was beyond amazing. The Bellport team was so helpful and accommodating throughout the entire planning process. We honestly didn't have to think about much, because Bellport just made it so easy. The day-of, Michael and Mila, our bridal attendant, were AMAZING. They were on-point the entire evening, made everything flow perfectly and were so attentive to us. The ceremony space and ballroom both looked amazing. We kept our décor simple and I was afraid the room wouldn't look that "grand" but the Bellport team made everything shine beautifully for us. They definitely know what they are doing -- which was great for us, since we clearly didn't! Our guests are still raving about our wedding, especially the food. We tried to prepare everyone for the amazing cuisine ahead of time, but no one believed us until the wedding! Everyone was blown away. The mashed potato bar was a huge hit during the cocktail hour. Everything was perfect and amazing and we wish we could relive that night over and over. Thank you, Bellport! We highly recommend this venue to all -- you will be blown away!

"Best wedding ever"

Reviewed on 5/31/2014 marie n

My husband and I had our wedding reception at Bellport CC. Several of our guests told us and our parents it was the best wedding they had ever been to (and no they weren't just saying that). We did most of our planning with Robert, Fenton and Ashley; all were extremely helpful and made us feel completely relaxed that the day would be perfect. And it was! Anything you want, they make happen. They have a private beach where we took pictures, before taking pictures in their beautiful rose garden. The food was amazing, my mom especially loved the seared tuna wonton, and the server brought her an entire plate during dinner. The decor and flow of the room was perfect. We had the gourmet international coffee bar during dessert which does not disappoint. Our non-New York friends (we live in DC but grew up on LI) were amazed at how much food there was. The service from our bridal attendant was impeccable, and the service from the rest of the staff is unparalleled. My husband and I both said there is nothing that could have been done to make the party better. Truly the best wedding ever!

The Night of Our Dreams

Reviewed on 5/22/2014 Brienne E

Everyone I spoke with when searching for a wedding venue, had nothing but great things to say about Bellport Country Club. They lived up to everything I heard. The food was amazing. They were willing to do what I asked of them and were very quick to respond to my inquiries. Everyone I met- Robert, Michael, Ashley- were all extremely nice and helpful. The bridal suite was hooked up when we arrived hours before the cocktail start time. They constantly made sure we were fed and had drinks as well as our bridal party and parents. I can't express enough how much we loved the Bellport Country Club. We would recommend it to anyone for any occassion, but especially for weddings!

Great place

Reviewed on 3/19/2014 Jessica J

The staff was helpful; they worked within our budget. The place looked beautiful and the outside grounds are beautiful. Our guests loved the food and the venue. The event staff was easy to work with for our wedding, they are not pretentious. You must come with your questions and plans, though, because otherwise details might not be planned as you like. I would definitely recommend the Bellport Country Club to others.

wow!

Reviewed on 12/09/2013 Christine T

Bellport country club was everything I wanted in my wedding! My dream came true! They were very helpful and put together everything that I wanted!

Amazing

Reviewed on 11/05/2013 Carolyn K

I loved the Bellport Country Club from the moment I walked in and fell more in love that night! Everyone was a pleasure to work with and made sure we had everything we wanted or needed.

Bridal Shower

Reviewed on 10/08/2013 MARYANN C

I selected Bellport Country Club for my daughter's bridal shower on August 4, 2013. I could not have been happier with the professionalism displayed by the event manager, Ashley, in helping in the planning the shower or the courteous and friendly staff on the day of the shower. We chose the brunch on a Sunday morning; the food was fresh and delicious and the food station displays were well stocked and I received rave reviews from my guests. I would definitely use them again to host another affair. Maryann C.

Father of the bride

Reviewed on 9/05/2013

This was my third child that got married, and I have been to countless other weddings , and I can honestly state this was at the top of my favorite venues for a wedding. The staff was caring and professional, always attentive to all our needs throughout the day. The food was excellent and abundant, all our friends and family commented on the high quality. I would recommend bell port country club to everyone.

Coleman wedding!!

Reviewed on 9/04/2013

From the start of our wedding venue search we had a good idea of what we wanted, and more importantly, what we didn't want. After our very first visit to Bellport we knew without a doubt we had found our place! Every aspect of what it means to be great, they have. Food, flexibility, professionalism were nothing less than great. Above everything though, was the people. Down to earth, kind, and there to serve. In a world where customer service is all but gone, the folks at Bellport do it the right way. From Finton, to Robert, and Michael (our favorite), and the entire wedding day staff...they were just great. We thank you so much for making our special day absolutely perfect. Hope to see you all soon! Mal and Steve

Amazing

Reviewed on 7/23/2013 Rachael P

Great place, food is amazing, room is beautiful, people are extremely nice, definitely recommend!!

Amazing Venue!

Reviewed on 7/12/2013 Christine W

What can I say! Bellport CC is unbelievable at what they do. Robert the owner worked with us every step of the way through the planning process. Our Maitre'D Mike did and incredible job making sure everything ran smoothly. We had 116 guests and everyone one of them had positive remarks about the food and service. Everything we wanted, they made possible and then some. From craft beer selections in the open bar, to the viennese dessert hour, cruise ship ice sculpture, seconds servings after the entrees etc. It was all just perfect! Even having on a holiday weekend where rates increase, we totally felt that every penny was worth it. We are so grateful and appreciative of everything they have done for us and we will be singing their praise for years to come. Thanks again!

Excellent Wedding!

Reviewed on 7/11/2013 Danielle J

Everything was exactly how my husband and I wanted it. It was casual and laid back, yet absolutely delicious and extremely professional. Our guests all stated how much they loved the food and that the venue was beautiful. I would have my wedding (or another function) here again in a heartbeat.

Perfect!!!!

Reviewed on 6/11/2013 Barbara N

We held our wedding reception at Bellport Country Club in April 2013. The entire staff especially Robert and Ashley were amazing. In the months leading up to the wedding, I sent Robert so many emails and he answered every email quickly and was so accommodating. Even when we had to change table settings around the week of the wedding, he reassured me that everything would look perfect and it did. When we went for our food tasting with Ashley we knew we wanted her as our Maitre d. The entire night ran so smooth and she set up everything perfectly. We did not have to worry about a thing the entire night. We had so much fun eating, drinking and dancing the night away with our guests.

Wedding and Reception

Reviewed on 5/25/2013 Linda P

We were delighted with having our wedding and reception at the Bellport Country Club. Everything was perfect. All our guests were very complimentary. Several described the event as "elegant".

TO Bellport Country Club