Bellport Country Club

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

The Inside Scoop

FROM THE KNOT EDITORS

The First Look

If lush locations and open air luxury fit your wedding plans to a tee, the Bellport Country Club is a spectacular venue for unforgettable weddings. Located in beautiful Bellport, New York, at the southern tip of Long Island and overlooking Great South Bay, this picturesque country club is filled with verdant backdrops, smooth greens, abundant trees, fountains and even a private beach. The result is a natural ambience that is thoroughly refreshing, stylish and intimate.

Carefully trimmed hedges and rustic scenery combine to create incredible vistas that enhance wedding ceremonies, receptions and outdoor cocktail and hors d'oeuvre services. Whether couples choose to capture romantic poses together in front of the Bellport Country Club's rolling hills or stands of trees or opt for more playful shots running around the golf course barefoot or escaping to the clubhouse balcony, the atmosphere is soft and elegant, as are photos taken of the couple walking hand in hand down the smooth sand beach.

On the inside, the Bellport Country Club is every bit as breathtaking when used for any wedding occasion. Lots of windows allow for bright afternoon illumination. A number of locations are at the bride and groom's disposal to make their wedding day into everything they imagine. Count on accommodating more than 300 guests easily.

The cocktail room is a stylish space that is used as its name suggests. Classy cocktails here are taken to the next level thanks to a brick terrace overlooking the vibrant greenery and cool water surrounding this location. It's a great space for watching the setting sun or sharing a slow dance together.

The rose garden is located next to the terrace and makes a beautiful backdrop for romantic wedding ceremonies. Couples can choose to have their cocktail hour here as well. Endless roses and an unmistakable hedge serve to complement the bride's beauty and dress. This is one of the most popular locations to take wedding photos as well. Because of its ample room, large ceremonies are no problem.

The ballroom is a sophisticated space with intricate wood moldings and smooth tones. This means it matches any type of wedding reception, from artistic and modern to vintage and fashionable, effortlessly. A mahogany bar breathes warmth into the room with its deep hues.

The lobby offers two stories and a magnificent staircase that do more than just welcome your guests; they provide a chic environment to dine on hors d'oeuvres while enjoying pleasant conversation. A beautiful crystal chandelier, a fireplace and even a baby grand piano offer endless photographic opportunities. If you know a piano virtuoso, you can relax to the gentle music of soft jazz or classical tunes.

The Bellport Country Club takes care of everything that needs to be done to make the occasion a tremendous success. They sit down with the couple to explain the entire process in easy-to-understand terms and then help the to-be-weds select decor, florists, musicians and whatever else they desire for their dream wedding. The staff can even take care of lodging arrangements if asked to.

Catering is handled by the Bellport Country Club's masterful chefs and comes very highly recommended by other couples who held their weddings there. One of the best aspects of it all is that they want what you want. If a bride or groom has a special request or a custom menu in mind, they are delighted to make it happen. They also offer extras for an additional cost to send each course into outer space. If you absolutely have to have a sushi bar or a crepes station, for example, it can be arranged.

The Bellport Country Club takes service to the next level, allowing the to-be-weds to focus more on the joys of their wedding day. They offer many extra services and amenities for couples, such as:

• Banquet and bridal consultants
  • Personal maitre d' to coordinate wedding
  • Bridal suite with bridal attendant
  • Cocktail hour in addition to dinner service
  • Private cocktail hour for wedding party
  • Pre- and post-wedding day catering
  • Coat room attendant
  • Transportation arrangements
  • Photo montage
  • Freshly-cut floral centerpieces
  • Custom linen and napkin colors
  • Platters with seconds offered after main dinner service
  • Private on-site after-party
  • Custom lighting
  • Help booking spa services and honeymoon destinations

The Only Thing Overlooked is the Great South Bay

Thank you for considering the Bellport CC for your future wedding. We believe in not only answering our guests’ needs, but anticipating them. As an owner-operated facility, we are personally committed to providing superior service and fabulous gourmet food within the most elegant surroundings.

Ballroom, Waterfront, Country Club

Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning

40 South Country Road, Bellport Village, NY (631) 286-4227

Reviewed on 11/07/2016 Michael L

Can we give more stars than just 5? Our wedding was this past Saturday, and while we knew we would have a good time, we didn't know just how incredibly amazing it was going to be. We owe almost all of that to Bellport Country Club for providing top-notch service, quality... Read More food/drinks, and overall class. Taylor, Michael, Robert, and the rest of the Bellport staff was hands down the most amazing team to work with from day one. There was nothing that they couldn't/wouldn't do to ensure we had the perfect experience. The waitstaff was great as well - our bridal attendant, Kelly, followed us around with full pints of Guinness glasses and plates of food to make sure we never went thirsty or hungry; Vanessa took charge of our (somewhat tricky) photo guestbook and ROCKED it; the rest of the servers were unbelievably nice to us and our guests, to the point where our guests told us how awesome they were. Taylor and Robert were with us all night and made sure that we did not have to worry about a single thing. We had a few glitches with other vendors, and they immediately came to the rescue. For example - we pre-ordered White Castle for our after party that was upstairs at their pub. When our limo driver did not go to pick it up like we had previously arranged, Bellport sent one of their staff members to pick it up (Steve, you rock!!). They really just made everything so easy and fun. We plan on recommending Bellport Country Club to everyone we know getting married in the area for as long as we can. Thank you for making our day so memorable, and know that when you book at Bellport, you're booking the best day of your life.

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Kelsey D

BELLPORT IS A MUST FOR YOUR WEDDING! I will probably be forever known to Michael as the bride with the longest list of "musts" for the day of! : ) Throughout our process, we dealt with Michael who was such a dream. He was very responsive to e-mails and always got back to us... Read More right away. Everytime we went to Bellport was such a pleasure and we were always greeted with a smile. The day of was a breeze, EVERYTHING was set up exactly as I imagined. When I walked into the reception room with my husband for the first time I sobbed because it was everything I pictured after two very long and stressful years of planning. Our guests are still talking about the food and the service they received that night. Thank you Bellport for everything! Kelsey & Cody 9.23.16

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Laura S

The Bellport Country Club was simply wonderful from beginning to end. My husband and I were looking for the happy medium and we definitely found it. We didn't want anything too in-your-face more-is-more wedding like we had seen everywhere on Long Island, and the wineries were... Read More too pricey for our budget. I wanted something around 150 people but it slowly increased, like weddings tend to do, and we ended up with about 190. It did not feel overcrowded or overwhelming as there are many places for people to go throughout the night within their building premises. They were elegant, simple, classy, beautiful, and top notch. Nothing was overlooked. Every request was executed perfectly and they proved time and time again that they know exactly what they're doing in this business. I called so many times with small questions during the year after we had booked them and before our wedding and not once did they make me feel like I was second to anyone or rushed. They answered all my questions and helped me through every step, no problem. Michael and Robert knew the details of my wedding every time and even on the day of, the young bridal attendant, Sarah, was on her game and had done everything for us before we could even think of it ourselves. I was picky with a lot of things with the wedding because I wanted to steer away from trendy wedding cheesiness and they set the bar for the rest of our vendors after that. We used their house baker and recommended florist and the price was right and the service was just amazing. I could not recommend them enough. I wish we could do it all over again.

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Colleen M

Could not have picked a better venue!!!!! A perfect blend of modern and rustic, led to an atmosphere of complete delight. From the party goers on the dancefloor to the casual guests enjoying a cocktail on the patio, everywhere I looked people were laughing and having a great... Read More time!. My bridal attendant was AMAZING!!!!!! (even made sure I ate when the photographer was trying to get his shot) and the food!!!! My one regret was not getting more leftovers to take home. Every detail was taken care of 100%

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Katie S

Very happy with our day at Bellport Country Club. The staff was attentive and helpful throughout the day. I think the most comforting aspect was how calm everyone was. Your wedding day is very hectic and emotions are running high, but whenever the staff came by to ask us a... Read More question or for clarification on instructions, they were so calm and relaxed it made us feel more relaxed as well. The food was spectacular. I am still getting complimented on the mashed potato bar! Only one piece of advice, be very specific on your ice sculpture request; we wanted the Alamo and only got the shape of Texas instead...not sure where the miscommunication was.

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Lauren H

Bellport was the absolute best wedding venue. From the food to the people to the views, it was all amazing. We worked with Michael and he was great! Nothing was ever a problem. Whatever we wanted was granted. Mia was my bridal attendant and she was unbelievable! The food... Read More was over the top.

Reviewed on 9/05/2016 Nicole B

We were married in May 2016 and I cannot begin to tell all you newly engaged couples how AMAZING the Bellport Country Club is. The staff is fantastic and are so accommodating to every single one of your needs. Michael at the Bellport Country Club we felt like we had known him... Read More for years it was just that connection and our bridal attendant Vanessa was over the top amazing. They always say its the food that makes the wedding (besides the DJ) and the food was amazing. When we have people over they still rave on the food selection and the food quality. We did a little after party at the upstair bar and had french fries and boneless buffalo wings and smoked the cigars on the balcony overlooking the golf course. Overall it was a magical day and I want to relive it exactly over and over again. I cannot thank Bellport Country Club enough for making our day PERFECT...literally flawless. Thank you MICHAEL :)

Reviewed on 8/12/2016 Ben T

Bellport was the absolutely perfect venue for the wedding of our dreams! The staff was 5-star quality and the venue had spectacular views of the water and golf course. If you are looking to get married on Long Island, I would highly recommend looking at Bellport for your... Read More reception. My wife and I couldn't have asked for a better set up and the people we worked with were truly amazing. Our guests were in awe of the entire night thanks to all the preparation and hard work from the Bellport team. Oh and in case you were wondering about the food, my grandfather said it was the best meal he has every had in his 80 years on Earth (and he knows his steaks :) THANK YOU BELLPORT!!

Reviewed on 8/12/2016 April V

We got married at Bellport in July 2016. Everything was perfect! Throughout the entire process they were professional and extremely easy to work with! The food is amazing which was important to us and several people kept noting that it was the best food they have had at a... Read More wedding. We got married on site in the rose garden which is absolutely beautiful. They did a wonderful job making the day go smoothly and I didn’t have to worry about a thing. Every e-mail I sent throughout the process was always answered within hours! I cannot say enough wonderful things about Bellport. If we had to do the whole process over again, I would select Bellport again without question!

Reviewed on 8/12/2016 April V

Reviewed on 7/19/2016 Erin B

Dear Peter and Team, I must take the time after a long work day to acknowledge each and every member of the Bellport country club, including Peter and Mila. My brother got married at the Bellport country club yesterday, Sunday, July 17, 2016. It has been a long time since I... Read More have seen such a high level of customer service and overall service. Seriously, you all must be mind readers because if we needed something, a sentence did not need to be finished and a thought did not have to be fully expressed before the superb staff jumped into action and took care of it! Honestly, the Bellport country club staff made the wedding day that much more special. A huge shout out to Mila for her excellent attention to detail, ability to cater to not only the needs of the bride and groom, but their family and loved ones too. So much so, that I just had to have a picture with Mila because she too became an important part of this joyous day! Another huge shout out to Peter for taking the time and energy into making this wedding for my brother and his wife to be spectacular. Peter, you have raised the bar excpetionally high in this industry and it has to be recognized! You were there every minute of the day yesterday and always checking in. There was nothing you were not willing to do to make it more than special/perfect for us all, and for that, we are truly grateful. I highly recommend the Bellport Country Club for any special event. You will be truly blown away by their hospitality and warmth. Thank you a million times! You have created such wonderful forever moments for us all and our family. Keep on doing what you are doing and don’t change a thing! Fondly, Erin Vlasak and Adam Bailey

Reviewed on 6/26/2016 China L

We got married at Bellport Country Club on June 12. Our experience with having our wedding there was beyond what we could have hoped for. We did a lot of research and visited many venues before selecting Bellport. When we visited for the first time, Michael made us feel... Read More comfortable right from the start. He was so helpful and easy to work with throughout the entire planning process and was our maitre d on the day of, making sure that everything ran smoothly and went exactly the way we wanted from beginning to end. Michael was super accommodating about our food specifications when we had specific requests about what was being served for cocktail hour. We are foodies and Bellport definitely delivered when it came to making sure our food was delicious and special. We were not disappointed in any way and our guests were raving about how delicious everything was all night. We had our ceremony at Bellport as well (rose garden was beautiful!) and it went perfectly....Michael kept everyone informed and on track. The reception was set up perfectly to the way we wanted everything, with attention to the smallest details. Throughout the planning process Michael was easy to communicate with and willing to go the extra mile to help us with anything we needed and answer any question we had. The entire staff was outstanding at our wedding, friendly and gracious to all of our guests. Everyone was complimenting us on what an amazing wedding it was. My bridal attendant, Mila, went above and beyond what I ever could have expected. She was right there for anything I needed and took such good care of my family and wedding party as well. My father is elderly and doesn't get around very well these days. Mila made sure he was comfortable and had everything he needed, often before he even asked for it. He's still raving about her. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this venue and staff to anyone! They made our day perfect!

Reviewed on 6/09/2016 Michelle G

Choosing the Bellport Country Club for our wedding reception was the smartest decision we could have made! Everything was absolutely perfect and we have heard nothing but compliments from our 230 guests (many are saying that it was the best wedding they've ever been to)! First... Read More of all, the staff at the Bellport Country Club are absolutely phenomenal! We worked closely with Michael and Robert who made the process easy, fun, and stress-free. At the wedding, our bridal attendant, Vanessa, was FANTASTIC and made sure that we had the best time. The venue itself is absolutely beautiful!! The grounds are gorgeous, located on a golf course and close to the beach - we took pictures at the beach, on the green, and in the Bellport Country Club's rose garden! The venue only hosts one wedding at a time which is important and adds a sense of intimacy. The décor inside is very classy and does not look outdated or gaudy like many other wedding venues. The food at the Bellport Country Club is to die for!! The cocktail hour is extensive, the dinner options are stupendous, and our guests LOVED the fact that they were able to order seconds! The Bellport Country Club is a huge reason why our wedding was the best day of our lives and we feel so thankful!

Reviewed on 5/28/2016 Amy L

We can’t say enough wonderful things about our experience with Bellport Country Club. We looked at a bunch of wedding venues on Long Island, and they were by far our favorite AND the most affordable - how often does that happen? From the very beginning of our planning process,... Read More Robert and Michael were with us every step of the way, responding to our many emails and phone calls and questions, and overall being incredibly professional and making us feel like a special part of the family. The package at Bellport Country Club is amazing - you wouldn’t believe the food, which was all incredibly delicious and came in a large enough quantity to feed about 10x the amount of guests we had. Robert was a helpful guide when it came to choosing our meal options and talking us through the schedule of events. The day of our wedding could not have been more perfect. From the moment we arrived, Peter was very communicative and made sure that everything ran smoothly and according to schedule. Taylor, our fabulous bridal attendant, made sure that we were constantly supplied with food (yes, we actually ate at our own wedding!) and drink. She had even learned about our dietary restrictions beforehand, so during the cocktail hour she followed me around with trays of vegetarian options and my mother with trays of gluten-free options. At the end of the night, they wouldn’t let us lift a finger to pack everything into the car. We are SO HAPPY that we picked Bellport Country Club for our wedding. If we had to do it all over again (which we thankfully don’t), we would choose them again in a heartbeat. Robert, Michael, Peter, Taylor, and everyone else at Bellport - thank you so much for making our wedding a truly special and wonderful occasion!

Reviewed on 4/11/2016

We had our wedding in March of 2016. Bellport country club was outstanding from start to finish. From the moment we met Robert at Bellport we were made to feel comfortable and at ease. The whole staff was accommodating and professional in regards to all facets of our event.... Read More My wife's every wish was taken care of by the staff and especially the bridal attendent on the day of our wedding. Our guest felt welcomed and all our requests were granted. The food was delicious and plentiful. I have not one negative thing to say. Thanks Bellport you guys were awesome and gave us our dream wedding!

Reviewed on 4/09/2016

If you want your event to be perfect the Bellport Country Club is for you. We recently had our daughters wedding reception and it was beyond our expectations! Picturesque, professional staff, so easy and a joy to work with. If you want it done right, this is the place!!!!

Reviewed on 4/06/2016

This was the perfect venue for my sister's wedding reception!! Over the years we have had a going away party, sweet 16, charity events, and now a wedding at the country club. The Bellport Country Club peaks in elegance, class, and professionalism. The wedding was simply... Read More amazing!! The country club also catered the morning of and the after party at the house. The food was excellent. They made this a stress-free experience. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

Reviewed on 2/19/2016

FANTASTIC! My daughters wedding was Feb. 14, 2016. Not only did I think the wedding was great, I think it's the best wedding I've been to. Robert and Michael were so accommodating and somehow anticipated your needs before you knew them. Everything was completely under control.... Read More Food was great. We used all house vendors who were amazing. Totally recommend Bellport. Thank you Robert and Michael.

Reviewed on 2/16/2016 Romina S

We got married at Bellport Country Club on November 7th, 2015 (sorry for the late review, we've been busy enjoying married life). My husband and I could not possibly be more pleased with ... EVERYTHING. We had looked at 12 venues in total, Bellport was the venue before last and... Read More from the minute we walked out the door after meeting with Robert, we knew this was THE PLACE. Everything went really smooth. I must have called them a bunch of times with different questions from seating to special food requests and every time I called everyone was extremely helpful and attentive. On our wedding day everything was on point. We even had them make my recipe of "Thanksgiving Empanadas" and Cranberry sauce, the guests were so impressed, they came out perfect! All of the food was so delicious. Mila was my bridal attendant and somehow she managed to be there whenever I needed her with a drink in hand for me, and ready to assist me with anything. Till this day (3 months later) our guests are still raving about our venue. My husband and I were the last ones to leave, we were hanging out upstairs at the Irish Coffee Pub with Mike (he worked our event) telling him how happy we were with their service and staff, it was the perfect ending to our night. Working with Robert, Mike and Garrett was such a pleasure, planning a wedding can be stressful and they made everything a breeze. From beginning (the first day we walked into Bellport) to end (the next day when we came to pick up our stuff) it really was such a wonderful experience! Thank you.

Reviewed on 2/15/2016

We were guests of a wedding in November 2015. Fantastic experience, great food, great service and a beautiful setting

Spring Wedding

Reviewed on 1/06/2016 Colleen H

My husband and I had our wedding reception at the Bellport on 3/21/15. We were going for a traditional wedding ceremony, at our hometown church and wanted a non-traditional reception. We went to many different locations asking for the"Gatsby style" and Bellport offered us... Read More the best deal, not only was the price great, but the amount that came with the price was amazing - I almost felt it was too good to be true- And was so happy after our wedding, when all expectations were not only met but also exceeded. It is family run- and they're all so kind. I have not 1 bad word to say about the service, and how accommodating the team was. We worked with Robert and Scott who are fabulous. But to be honest, any time I called with a question, or concern, who ever answered the phone, was always so attentive and sweet. I feel this venue is a hidden gem, the grounds are great, and the space is rather larger. Due to weather we were unable to use the outdoor space for an entire cocktail hour- but if you luck out with the weather, the space is nice. Something we did not take advantage of (and a part of me wishes we did) is they have an upstairs space for an after party- another hidden gem/aspect of the BPCC. You can not go wrong if you choose the BPCC!

One very happy bride and groom!

Reviewed on 12/28/2015

First and foremost let me say that our experience with Bellport Country Club was extraordinary and if we could wind back the clock and book here again we would in a heartbeat! My husband and I got married in October of 2015 and we couldn't be more impressed and happy with our... Read More reception at Bellport Country Club. Everyone at Bellport was of the utmost professionalism and delivered top notch service! Something that we both appreciated is that you could always get in touch with a manager literally every single time that you called. With that being said management made sure that each change, question or alteration that was made and the other staff was notified so everyone was up to speed when you called in each time.They are not vague when describing packages and do not double talk you like many of the other venues out there. They are straight forward about the prices and there is no hidden fees or charges. The day of the wedding was seamless. Our bridal attendant literally got everything we were thinking of before we even had to ask and was as sweet as can be. The timing of each component of the reception flowed beautifully and we felt like the day couldn't have functioned any better. Every single one of our guests raved about the quality and quantity of the food. We both have very particular families when it comes to food and those family members made it a point to tell us that the food was phenomenal. We still are continuing to get calls and texts from family and friends saying how wonderful and unforgettable our wedding and our reception was! We couldn't say enough positive things about Bellport Country Club because the list would be endless. The positivity and professionalism from the owners/management trickled all the way down through the staff. If you are looking to have a memorable wedding where the establishment genuinely cares and works their best to ensure nothing but the highest quality experience then Bellport Country Club is the wedding reception hall for you. My husband and I couldn't be more thankful that Bellport Country Club made our wedding day everything we wanted and more!

Reviewed on 11/16/2015 melony b

We had our wedding here on 10-31-15 and I can not say enough amazing things about Robert, Michael and the whole staff! Without them our wedding would not have been as amazing as it was. Since the beginning everyone there was so nice and attentive. Any problem/issue that we came... Read More across, they solved it! The food was amazing and everyone is still raving about it. As the brides, we received amazing service the day of the wedding and every need was met. We brought in our decorations 2 days before the wedding and the day of everything was set up perfectly. I looked at a lot of venues and I could not be happier with my choice to have it here, nothing could have went better from the moment we booked them until the day after the wedding they have been nothing but courteous and friendly. The day after the wedding we picked up all our stuff and it was organized and ready to go, every little detail was in order. Bellport Country Club blew all my guest away!

PERFECTION

Reviewed on 11/05/2015 Justin L

We got married at the beautiful Bellport Country club at 5 pm on Fri Oct 23rd 2015 and it could not have been better!! Every single step of the way was easy and taken care of by the wonderful Michael. If you are anything like me, you get stressed just thinking of wedding... Read More planning, but Bellport CC was always reliable and had amazing communication that put me at ease. Every last detail was done as we requested and came out great. All of our guests keep saying it was one of the best weddings that they have been to! The food was wonderful and thoughtfully catered to our tastes. We wish we had the time to go to our cocktail hour because we heard it was awesome!! We even had an after party at the bar upstairs for our friends who really like to celebrate and everyone had a perfect night. We highly recommend having your special day at the Bellport Country Club if you want to have a stress free and uniquely you wedding!

Another great experience at the Bellport Country Club!

Reviewed on 11/02/2015 andrea b

I recently attended a wedding at the Bellport Country Club. I have been there several times in the past, but it had been awhile since the last event. Once again, they did not disappoint. The food, service and atmosphere are always superb there. The food is always delicious,... Read More aesthetically pleasing, and plentiful. The staff is super attentive to the guests and really take special care of the bride and groom. I would highly recommend this vendor for any bride to be.