Bellport Country Club

Bellport Village, NY

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

The Only Thing Overlooked is the Great South Bay

Thank you for considering the Bellport CC for your future wedding. We believe in not only answering our guests’ needs, but anticipating them. As an owner-operated facility, we are personally committed to providing superior service and fabulous gourmet food within the most elegant surroundings.

Guest Capacity

Ballroom, Waterfront, Country Club

Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning

40 South Country Road, Bellport Village, NY

ABSOLUTE PERFECTION!

Reviewed on 6/11/2015 Christine G

My husband and I got married in May of 2015 at the Bellport Country Club and it was the BEST decision we ever made. First of all, the price is right! I looked at over 20 venues all over Long Island (Nassau and Suffolk) and this was one of the best prices and had the most to... Read More offer! I truly couldn't believe it. The grounds are absolutely stunning, obviously located on a golf course, which is also on the water. The cocktail hour space was beautiful, both indoor and outdoor, both with breathtaking views. The reception room is big enough to fit out 200+ guests but felt extremely intimate and comfortable for everyone (guests were saying!), not to mention extremely classy and tasteful decor. The bridal suite is plenty big for a big wedding party (we had 24 and fit everyone plus some!). The service is OUTSTANDING. Michael and Robert are such a pleasure to work with. They are extremely accommodating and they are ALWAYS there when you call or stop by. I cannot say enough about how amazing the people at Bellport were to me during the entire wedding process. Totally stress-free. Finally, the FOOD! The food was melt-in-your-mouth delicious. Every bit of cocktail hour and dinner was perfection. The bridal attendant brought me in every single food from cocktail hour and they also served us a platter with all 4 dinner options and we ate it all and LOVED it all!! You cannot go wrong with the Bellport Country Club, it is truly a hidden gem that made for the wedding of my dreams!!

Spring Wedding

Reviewed on 1/06/2016 Colleen H

My husband and I had our wedding reception at the Bellport on 3/21/15. We were going for a traditional wedding ceremony, at our hometown church and wanted a non-traditional reception. We went to many different locations asking for the"Gatsby style" and Bellport offered us... Read More the best deal, not only was the price great, but the amount that came with the price was amazing - I almost felt it was too good to be true- And was so happy after our wedding, when all expectations were not only met but also exceeded. It is family run- and they're all so kind. I have not 1 bad word to say about the service, and how accommodating the team was. We worked with Robert and Scott who are fabulous. But to be honest, any time I called with a question, or concern, who ever answered the phone, was always so attentive and sweet. I feel this venue is a hidden gem, the grounds are great, and the space is rather larger. Due to weather we were unable to use the outdoor space for an entire cocktail hour- but if you luck out with the weather, the space is nice. Something we did not take advantage of (and a part of me wishes we did) is they have an upstairs space for an after party- another hidden gem/aspect of the BPCC. You can not go wrong if you choose the BPCC!

Amazing day!

Reviewed on 6/16/2015 Jessica N

We had our wedding here in April and cannot say enough about how wonderful this place is. We worked with Robert and Michael, and Michael was our Maitre'D for the evening, and Rebecca was our bridal attendant. Everyone was such a pleasure to work with. Everything about our... Read More planning process was easy and smooth. They were responsive to e-mails and let us stop by several weekends to ask questions, see the space (more than once), and go over all the details. The day of was amazing! We had hoped for an outdoor ceremony but because it was a bit too chilly we were able to move it inside without a problem, and the space looked great. The food was incredible! We heard from our guests the cocktail hour was fantastic and many couldn't believe there was more food to follow for dinner! Everything came out hot and delicious. They worked with us on what we wanted and were able to make a special dessert for us, and it was fantastic. All in all, the day was everything we hoped for and the night was absolutely perfect. The team at Bellport is amazing and I would give this place 6 stars if I could. I don't think you'll find a better team of people at such a beautiful place for such a great value anywhere else on Long Island. I highly highly recommend any event at Bellport CC! I'm keeping my fingers crossed we'll get to attend another wedding there in the future!

Reviewed on 4/11/2016

We had our wedding in March of 2016. Bellport country club was outstanding from start to finish. From the moment we met Robert at Bellport we were made to feel comfortable and at ease. The whole staff was accommodating and professional in regards to all facets of our event.... Read More My wife's every wish was taken care of by the staff and especially the bridal attendent on the day of our wedding. Our guest felt welcomed and all our requests were granted. The food was delicious and plentiful. I have not one negative thing to say. Thanks Bellport you guys were awesome and gave us our dream wedding!

Reviewed on 4/09/2016

If you want your event to be perfect the Bellport Country Club is for you. We recently had our daughters wedding reception and it was beyond our expectations! Picturesque, professional staff, so easy and a joy to work with. If you want it done right, this is the place!!!!

Reviewed on 4/06/2016

This was the perfect venue for my sister's wedding reception!! Over the years we have had a going away party, sweet 16, charity events, and now a wedding at the country club. The Bellport Country Club peaks in elegance, class, and professionalism. The wedding was simply... Read More amazing!! The country club also catered the morning of and the after party at the house. The food was excellent. They made this a stress-free experience. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

Reviewed on 2/19/2016

FANTASTIC! My daughters wedding was Feb. 14, 2016. Not only did I think the wedding was great, I think it's the best wedding I've been to. Robert and Michael were so accommodating and somehow anticipated your needs before you knew them. Everything was completely under control.... Read More Food was great. We used all house vendors who were amazing. Totally recommend Bellport. Thank you Robert and Michael.

Reviewed on 2/16/2016 Romina S

We got married at Bellport Country Club on November 7th, 2015 (sorry for the late review, we've been busy enjoying married life). My husband and I could not possibly be more pleased with ... EVERYTHING. We had looked at 12 venues in total, Bellport was the venue before last and... Read More from the minute we walked out the door after meeting with Robert, we knew this was THE PLACE. Everything went really smooth. I must have called them a bunch of times with different questions from seating to special food requests and every time I called everyone was extremely helpful and attentive. On our wedding day everything was on point. We even had them make my recipe of "Thanksgiving Empanadas" and Cranberry sauce, the guests were so impressed, they came out perfect! All of the food was so delicious. Mila was my bridal attendant and somehow she managed to be there whenever I needed her with a drink in hand for me, and ready to assist me with anything. Till this day (3 months later) our guests are still raving about our venue. My husband and I were the last ones to leave, we were hanging out upstairs at the Irish Coffee Pub with Mike (he worked our event) telling him how happy we were with their service and staff, it was the perfect ending to our night. Working with Robert, Mike and Garrett was such a pleasure, planning a wedding can be stressful and they made everything a breeze. From beginning (the first day we walked into Bellport) to end (the next day when we came to pick up our stuff) it really was such a wonderful experience! Thank you.

Reviewed on 2/15/2016

We were guests of a wedding in November 2015. Fantastic experience, great food, great service and a beautiful setting

One very happy bride and groom!

Reviewed on 12/28/2015

First and foremost let me say that our experience with Bellport Country Club was extraordinary and if we could wind back the clock and book here again we would in a heartbeat! My husband and I got married in October of 2015 and we couldn't be more impressed and happy with our... Read More reception at Bellport Country Club. Everyone at Bellport was of the utmost professionalism and delivered top notch service! Something that we both appreciated is that you could always get in touch with a manager literally every single time that you called. With that being said management made sure that each change, question or alteration that was made and the other staff was notified so everyone was up to speed when you called in each time.They are not vague when describing packages and do not double talk you like many of the other venues out there. They are straight forward about the prices and there is no hidden fees or charges. The day of the wedding was seamless. Our bridal attendant literally got everything we were thinking of before we even had to ask and was as sweet as can be. The timing of each component of the reception flowed beautifully and we felt like the day couldn't have functioned any better. Every single one of our guests raved about the quality and quantity of the food. We both have very particular families when it comes to food and those family members made it a point to tell us that the food was phenomenal. We still are continuing to get calls and texts from family and friends saying how wonderful and unforgettable our wedding and our reception was! We couldn't say enough positive things about Bellport Country Club because the list would be endless. The positivity and professionalism from the owners/management trickled all the way down through the staff. If you are looking to have a memorable wedding where the establishment genuinely cares and works their best to ensure nothing but the highest quality experience then Bellport Country Club is the wedding reception hall for you. My husband and I couldn't be more thankful that Bellport Country Club made our wedding day everything we wanted and more!

Reviewed on 11/16/2015 melony b

We had our wedding here on 10-31-15 and I can not say enough amazing things about Robert, Michael and the whole staff! Without them our wedding would not have been as amazing as it was. Since the beginning everyone there was so nice and attentive. Any problem/issue that we came... Read More across, they solved it! The food was amazing and everyone is still raving about it. As the brides, we received amazing service the day of the wedding and every need was met. We brought in our decorations 2 days before the wedding and the day of everything was set up perfectly. I looked at a lot of venues and I could not be happier with my choice to have it here, nothing could have went better from the moment we booked them until the day after the wedding they have been nothing but courteous and friendly. The day after the wedding we picked up all our stuff and it was organized and ready to go, every little detail was in order. Bellport Country Club blew all my guest away!

PERFECTION

Reviewed on 11/05/2015 Justin L

We got married at the beautiful Bellport Country club at 5 pm on Fri Oct 23rd 2015 and it could not have been better!! Every single step of the way was easy and taken care of by the wonderful Michael. If you are anything like me, you get stressed just thinking of wedding... Read More planning, but Bellport CC was always reliable and had amazing communication that put me at ease. Every last detail was done as we requested and came out great. All of our guests keep saying it was one of the best weddings that they have been to! The food was wonderful and thoughtfully catered to our tastes. We wish we had the time to go to our cocktail hour because we heard it was awesome!! We even had an after party at the bar upstairs for our friends who really like to celebrate and everyone had a perfect night. We highly recommend having your special day at the Bellport Country Club if you want to have a stress free and uniquely you wedding!

Another great experience at the Bellport Country Club!

Reviewed on 11/02/2015 andrea b

I recently attended a wedding at the Bellport Country Club. I have been there several times in the past, but it had been awhile since the last event. Once again, they did not disappoint. The food, service and atmosphere are always superb there. The food is always delicious,... Read More aesthetically pleasing, and plentiful. The staff is super attentive to the guests and really take special care of the bride and groom. I would highly recommend this vendor for any bride to be.

Thank you!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015

Thank you Michael and all of the staff at the Bellport Country Club for giving us the wedding of our dreams. We visited several catering halls, vineyards and country clubs, when we got to Bellport we knew this place was special. We were right. The food is awesome and the... Read More venue is beautiful. Our cocktail hour was on the patio overlooking the golf course. The staff was great, beyond great! Our bridal attendant was always there with a drink or something to eat every time we turned around. The cocktail hour was insane. We took pictures on a private beach, we had a private after party, and our guests continue to rave about the entire evening. I would highly recommend the Bellport Country Club, we are pushing our friends to get married there so we can attend a wedding! Thank you Thank you Thank you!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015

My wife and I got married at the Bellport Country Club in July 2015. All I can say is WOW! From the time we first checked out Bellport Country Club we knew it was the place for us. Every experience leading up to our wedding made us feel at ease. We met with Robert and Michael... Read More throughout the process who were both so professional, and made us feel at home. The staff is so welcoming, and you can tell they really care about each event. The night it self was amazing. The food doesn't stop and the service is spectacular! Our bridal attendant rocked and got us everything that we need. Oh, and did I mention we had an after party! As a groom, this was one of my favorite options that Bellport had to offer. Our guests continue to rave about everything. Thank you so much to Robert, Michael, and the entire staff at the Bellport Country Club!! I highly recommend you go check out them out!

First Rate all the Way

Reviewed on 10/27/2015

My daughter and her husband were married at the Bellport Country Club in August 2015. We continue to receive compliments from our guests on the great job the Bellport Country Club performed. The food, the staff and the atmosphere were all excellent. They answered every... Read More question quickly and professionally during the planning and the execution of the evening was flawless. We are very pleased and will continue to recommend the Bellport Country Club. Thank you.

Reviewed on 10/17/2015 Jessica J

We had our July 2015 wedding at Bellport Country Club and could not have been happier with our decision! After visiting 20+ Long Island venues, we walked into BCC and immediately knew it was perfect. We worked with Michael, Scott, Robert and Ashley throughout the planning... Read More process, and they were all friendly, flexible, and extremely professional. We emailed a ton of questions and requests, and each one was answered promptly with an accommodating response! They genuinely care about your day and work with you to make it perfect. On top of the no-stress planning: (1) The place is beautiful. The inside is clean and simple with huge windows looking out to a gorgeous golf course. We took our photos right outside during the cocktail "hour and a half," and our guests loved being able to see our photo shoot as they enjoyed the food and drinks. (2) The food doesn't stop coming! Not only do they offer 4 entrée options (plus alternatives for dietary restrictions) that guests can choose right then and there, THEY OFFER SECONDS. And every single dish/appetizer is DELICIOUS. (3) Michael was our maître d' and directed a seamless evening. The wait staff was courteous and attentive, the bartenders were friendly and efficient (our 200 guests never had to wait in line), and our bridal attendant was so sweet and always there to help. (4) Our guests cannot stop raving about the entire experience! If you are considering BCC for your wedding, just do it. You will not be disappointed. A huge Thank you to Michael and the entire Bellport team!

Truly Magical Time

Reviewed on 10/08/2015

Amazing -- Amazing -- Amazing There are no words to adequately describe the incredible hospitality, the awesome food, the simple elegance, the personal service, the streamlined event ...we could go on and on. SPECTACULAR! The bridal attendant was on point, the wait staff... Read More sweet and helpful and our hosts -- Michael and Robert -- amazing. Thank you for a magically memorable wedding reception! 177 guests --

Look no further!

Reviewed on 8/27/2015

My wife and I got married at Bellport Country Club on 7/18/15. Yes, I was the groom. Not only were we in awe of how well everything went thanks to Mike and the staff, but all of our guests cannot stop raving about the location, the food, and the professional and courteous... Read More workers at Bellport Country Club. From our first meeting through the end of our reception (and on through the on-site after party!) Mike did a fantastic job. To be honest, he made it so easy on us to formulate exactly what we were imagining, and kept it all within our budget. His attentiveness and diligence (notes, emails, calls, follow ups) put us, especially my wife, very much at ease knowing he had everything covered! Though we may have stuck to a strict budget, the food, atmosphere and service would lead every guest to believe otherwise. Bellport Country Club was flexible and worked with us to fit our schedule, helped provide us with our quirky extras, and mold to our preferences on every front. Mike went above and beyond for us to make some very cool, uncommon things happen! They blew us away with the food. From a huge selection we landed on a few favorites, but the customary fare and passed apps within the cocktail hour were raved about just as much by our guests. The entrees, service and timing were all spot on. I'm just going to say the word "food" again for emphasis. Food, excellent. The venue is beautiful. From the beachfront property for excellent photos, to the view out back onto the golf course during cocktail hour, and the well kept dining room there was not a thing we would change. We had an 8 piece band, a photo booth, and a room of 225 serious dancers, it all fit comfortably. On that note, Mike helped us figure out a perfect flow to the evening, even combining two courses to give us more time on the dance floor. He was always there keeping the party on track and noticeably there for anything we needed. In addition, my wife's bridal attendant was Mila. From originally not wanting a bridal attendant, we did a complete 180 after about two minutes of having Mila there for absolutely anything we could possibly need or want, usually before we knew we wanted it. It would be easy to go on for pages on how AMAZING literally every aspect of our wedding was handled by Mike and the Bellport Country Club. Their sincere desire to make your day everything you want is very apparent in every way. Do yourself a favor and head out to Bellport to check them out, you won't be disappointed. Thank you, Mike!!!

Robert and Michael...AMAZING

Reviewed on 8/07/2015 Amanda G

My fiance and I were married on June 6,2015 and our wedding was everything we imagined! We are still getting compliments from our friends and family about how amazing and perfect the night was. Robert and Michael were always available to talk and helped me be at ease planning... Read More a wedding from another state. They were so accommodating when my mom became ill one month before and we were unsure if we were going to continue with our date. They offered to refund our money completely. Thankfully everything worked out and that made our night extra special. Our wedding is definitely one to beat! Thank you to the entire Bellport Country Club for everything!

My Daughter's Wedding

Reviewed on 7/12/2015 donna c

My Daughter just had her wedding reception at the Bellport Country Club on July 3rd. Best wedding ever! From the minute we walked in to book the venue we were treated with such kindness and professionalism. The food,staff and everything was perfect. If i had to write about how... Read More perfect my daughter's wedding would be, it topped that!! Thank you for making her day so special. The compliments we received about the venue go on and on; never wanting for anything and the food, oh the food, my guests can't stop talking about it. Michael and the rest of the staff took care of all of our needs...before we even asked. The service was just stellar beyond words. I could go on and on, thank you from the bottom of our hearts for making the day spectacular!!!

An amazing place!

Reviewed on 1/27/2015 Amy Y

Bellport Country Club was wonderful to work with and they gave us a wonderful wedding reception. Any question or request we had, they were able to help us. They made us feel like we were the most important clients to them. The day of the wedding was perfect. Our bridal attendant... Read More took such good care of us as well as our maitre d. Anything we needed, they got for us. They even wrapped up our leftovers and desserts that we didn't get to eat. Our guests raved about the food and were so impressed that they offered seconds. Even our bartenders were wonderful! We were so happy with Bellport, they helped make our wedding spectacular.

You Won't be Disappointed

Reviewed on 1/11/2015 Janine S

When we started our wedding venue search, we weren’t interested in the marble, mirror and statute look. We wanted a location that had only one wedding at a time. The food had to be great. We were interested in a place that could hold approximately 150 people, that wouldn’t... Read More feel crammed. We were hoping for outdoor space that could still be useable even if it rained (many places had great outdoor space, but then would put the cocktail hour in the basement if it rained). For me and my husband, we also wanted to like the people we would be dealing with. Bellport met and exceeded our expectations. My parents had gone to a wedding as guests, and immediately upon my engagement said we had to check out Bellport Country Club. They said it was the best food they ever had at a wedding, and that the place was beautiful. After seeing multiple places, and remaining unsatisfied, we checked Bellport out (initially, I didn’t want my parents to pick out my wedding venue). It turns out Bellport had everything we were looking for. The space is classically beautiful- it had all the finishing, beautiful moldings, a tasteful chandelier, a perfect ballroom, and a cocktail hour space that is gorgeous, spacious and covered in case it rains. It had room for our expected 150 guests, with room to spare. We had our tasting and loved everything from the appetizers to the main entrees. Something I hadn’t considered, but a detail that proved invaluable, was that we were able to drop things off for our wedding a week in advance. Robert went through each thing I brought (family pictures, place card holders, sign-in board, flipflops, etc.), and wrote out a detailed list, so he knew where his staff should set everything up. He also catered towards our alcohol preferences (our favorite college beer and our signature drink), as well as customizing the food menu to make our day even more special. The attention to detail was amazing. Not only were my husband and I thrilled with how our day went, but our parents were treated so incredibly well, along with our guests, we know we picked the right place. The food was amazing, the staff was friendly and courteous, and each detail we went through was done beautifully. Scott and Mila were fantastic. I highly recommend Bellport, you won’t be disappointed.

My Perfect Wedding

Reviewed on 11/20/2014 Kristine R

Words cannot express how amazingly perfect my wedding was at Bellport CC. Michael and Robert were so patient during the planning process with all my questions and Scott the maitre'd made sure every detail was covered. The ambiance exceeded my expectations! Mila, my bridal... Read More attendant was a doll. The food is spectacular and the value is unreal!

I wouldn't change a thing

Reviewed on 11/17/2014 Lisa D

Bellport was a great catering facility to work with. The staff is so friendly and really works as a team. You can speak with anyone and they will help you out. I was so happy with how my wedding day turned out. The staff was so amazing. The food is the best I've ever... Read More tasted and the facility is beautiful!