Bellport Country Club

Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning

40 South Country Road, Bellport Village, NY

ABSOLUTE PERFECTION!

Reviewed on 6/11/2015 Christine G

My husband and I got married in May of 2015 at the Bellport Country Club and it was the BEST decision we ever made. First of all, the price is right! I looked at over 20 venues all over Long Island (Nassau and Suffolk) and this was one of the best prices and had the most to... Read More offer! I truly couldn't believe it. The grounds are absolutely stunning, obviously located on a golf course, which is also on the water. The cocktail hour space was beautiful, both indoor and outdoor, both with breathtaking views. The reception room is big enough to fit out 200+ guests but felt extremely intimate and comfortable for everyone (guests were saying!), not to mention extremely classy and tasteful decor. The bridal suite is plenty big for a big wedding party (we had 24 and fit everyone plus some!). The service is OUTSTANDING. Michael and Robert are such a pleasure to work with. They are extremely accommodating and they are ALWAYS there when you call or stop by. I cannot say enough about how amazing the people at Bellport were to me during the entire wedding process. Totally stress-free. Finally, the FOOD! The food was melt-in-your-mouth delicious. Every bit of cocktail hour and dinner was perfection. The bridal attendant brought me in every single food from cocktail hour and they also served us a platter with all 4 dinner options and we ate it all and LOVED it all!! You cannot go wrong with the Bellport Country Club, it is truly a hidden gem that made for the wedding of my dreams!!

Spring Wedding

Reviewed on 1/06/2016 Colleen H

My husband and I had our wedding reception at the Bellport on 3/21/15. We were going for a traditional wedding ceremony, at our hometown church and wanted a non-traditional reception. We went to many different locations asking for the"Gatsby style" and Bellport offered us... Read More the best deal, not only was the price great, but the amount that came with the price was amazing - I almost felt it was too good to be true- And was so happy after our wedding, when all expectations were not only met but also exceeded. It is family run- and they're all so kind. I have not 1 bad word to say about the service, and how accommodating the team was. We worked with Robert and Scott who are fabulous. But to be honest, any time I called with a question, or concern, who ever answered the phone, was always so attentive and sweet. I feel this venue is a hidden gem, the grounds are great, and the space is rather larger. Due to weather we were unable to use the outdoor space for an entire cocktail hour- but if you luck out with the weather, the space is nice. Something we did not take advantage of (and a part of me wishes we did) is they have an upstairs space for an after party- another hidden gem/aspect of the BPCC. You can not go wrong if you choose the BPCC!

Amazing day!

Reviewed on 6/16/2015 Jessica N

We had our wedding here in April and cannot say enough about how wonderful this place is. We worked with Robert and Michael, and Michael was our Maitre'D for the evening, and Rebecca was our bridal attendant. Everyone was such a pleasure to work with. Everything about our... Read More planning process was easy and smooth. They were responsive to e-mails and let us stop by several weekends to ask questions, see the space (more than once), and go over all the details. The day of was amazing! We had hoped for an outdoor ceremony but because it was a bit too chilly we were able to move it inside without a problem, and the space looked great. The food was incredible! We heard from our guests the cocktail hour was fantastic and many couldn't believe there was more food to follow for dinner! Everything came out hot and delicious. They worked with us on what we wanted and were able to make a special dessert for us, and it was fantastic. All in all, the day was everything we hoped for and the night was absolutely perfect. The team at Bellport is amazing and I would give this place 6 stars if I could. I don't think you'll find a better team of people at such a beautiful place for such a great value anywhere else on Long Island. I highly highly recommend any event at Bellport CC! I'm keeping my fingers crossed we'll get to attend another wedding there in the future!

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Laura S

The Bellport Country Club was simply wonderful from beginning to end. My husband and I were looking for the happy medium and we definitely found it. We didn't want anything too in-your-face more-is-more wedding like we had seen everywhere on Long Island, and the wineries were... Read More too pricey for our budget. I wanted something around 150 people but it slowly increased, like weddings tend to do, and we ended up with about 190. It did not feel overcrowded or overwhelming as there are many places for people to go throughout the night within their building premises. They were elegant, simple, classy, beautiful, and top notch. Nothing was overlooked. Every request was executed perfectly and they proved time and time again that they know exactly what they're doing in this business. I called so many times with small questions during the year after we had booked them and before our wedding and not once did they make me feel like I was second to anyone or rushed. They answered all my questions and helped me through every step, no problem. Michael and Robert knew the details of my wedding every time and even on the day of, the young bridal attendant, Sarah, was on her game and had done everything for us before we could even think of it ourselves. I was picky with a lot of things with the wedding because I wanted to steer away from trendy wedding cheesiness and they set the bar for the rest of our vendors after that. We used their house baker and recommended florist and the price was right and the service was just amazing. I could not recommend them enough. I wish we could do it all over again.

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Lauren A

Bellport was the absolute best wedding venue. From the food to the people to the views, it was all amazing. We worked with Michael and he was great! Nothing was ever a problem. Whatever we wanted was granted. Mia was my bridal attendant and she was unbelievable! The food... Read More was over the top.

Reviewed on 9/05/2016 Nicole B

We were married in May 2016 and I cannot begin to tell all you newly engaged couples how AMAZING the Bellport Country Club is. The staff is fantastic and are so accommodating to every single one of your needs. Michael at the Bellport Country Club we felt like we had known him... Read More for years it was just that connection and our bridal attendant Vanessa was over the top amazing. They always say its the food that makes the wedding (besides the DJ) and the food was amazing. When we have people over they still rave on the food selection and the food quality. We did a little after party at the upstair bar and had french fries and boneless buffalo wings and smoked the cigars on the balcony overlooking the golf course. Overall it was a magical day and I want to relive it exactly over and over again. I cannot thank Bellport Country Club enough for making our day PERFECT...literally flawless. Thank you MICHAEL :)

Reviewed on 8/12/2016 Ben T

Bellport was the absolutely perfect venue for the wedding of our dreams! The staff was 5-star quality and the venue had spectacular views of the water and golf course. If you are looking to get married on Long Island, I would highly recommend looking at Bellport for your... Read More reception. My wife and I couldn't have asked for a better set up and the people we worked with were truly amazing. Our guests were in awe of the entire night thanks to all the preparation and hard work from the Bellport team. Oh and in case you were wondering about the food, my grandfather said it was the best meal he has every had in his 80 years on Earth (and he knows his steaks :) THANK YOU BELLPORT!!

Reviewed on 8/12/2016 April V

We got married at Bellport in July 2016. Everything was perfect! Throughout the entire process they were professional and extremely easy to work with! The food is amazing which was important to us and several people kept noting that it was the best food they have had at a... Read More wedding. We got married on site in the rose garden which is absolutely beautiful. They did a wonderful job making the day go smoothly and I didn’t have to worry about a thing. Every e-mail I sent throughout the process was always answered within hours! I cannot say enough wonderful things about Bellport. If we had to do the whole process over again, I would select Bellport again without question!

Reviewed on 8/12/2016 April V

Reviewed on 7/19/2016 Erin B

Dear Peter and Team, I must take the time after a long work day to acknowledge each and every member of the Bellport country club, including Peter and Mila. My brother got married at the Bellport country club yesterday, Sunday, July 17, 2016. It has been a long time since I... Read More have seen such a high level of customer service and overall service. Seriously, you all must be mind readers because if we needed something, a sentence did not need to be finished and a thought did not have to be fully expressed before the superb staff jumped into action and took care of it! Honestly, the Bellport country club staff made the wedding day that much more special. A huge shout out to Mila for her excellent attention to detail, ability to cater to not only the needs of the bride and groom, but their family and loved ones too. So much so, that I just had to have a picture with Mila because she too became an important part of this joyous day! Another huge shout out to Peter for taking the time and energy into making this wedding for my brother and his wife to be spectacular. Peter, you have raised the bar excpetionally high in this industry and it has to be recognized! You were there every minute of the day yesterday and always checking in. There was nothing you were not willing to do to make it more than special/perfect for us all, and for that, we are truly grateful. I highly recommend the Bellport Country Club for any special event. You will be truly blown away by their hospitality and warmth. Thank you a million times! You have created such wonderful forever moments for us all and our family. Keep on doing what you are doing and don’t change a thing! Fondly, Erin Vlasak and Adam Bailey

Reviewed on 6/26/2016 China L

We got married at Bellport Country Club on June 12. Our experience with having our wedding there was beyond what we could have hoped for. We did a lot of research and visited many venues before selecting Bellport. When we visited for the first time, Michael made us feel... Read More comfortable right from the start. He was so helpful and easy to work with throughout the entire planning process and was our maitre d on the day of, making sure that everything ran smoothly and went exactly the way we wanted from beginning to end. Michael was super accommodating about our food specifications when we had specific requests about what was being served for cocktail hour. We are foodies and Bellport definitely delivered when it came to making sure our food was delicious and special. We were not disappointed in any way and our guests were raving about how delicious everything was all night. We had our ceremony at Bellport as well (rose garden was beautiful!) and it went perfectly....Michael kept everyone informed and on track. The reception was set up perfectly to the way we wanted everything, with attention to the smallest details. Throughout the planning process Michael was easy to communicate with and willing to go the extra mile to help us with anything we needed and answer any question we had. The entire staff was outstanding at our wedding, friendly and gracious to all of our guests. Everyone was complimenting us on what an amazing wedding it was. My bridal attendant, Mila, went above and beyond what I ever could have expected. She was right there for anything I needed and took such good care of my family and wedding party as well. My father is elderly and doesn't get around very well these days. Mila made sure he was comfortable and had everything he needed, often before he even asked for it. He's still raving about her. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this venue and staff to anyone! They made our day perfect!

Reviewed on 6/09/2016 Michelle G

Choosing the Bellport Country Club for our wedding reception was the smartest decision we could have made! Everything was absolutely perfect and we have heard nothing but compliments from our 230 guests (many are saying that it was the best wedding they've ever been to)! First... Read More of all, the staff at the Bellport Country Club are absolutely phenomenal! We worked closely with Michael and Robert who made the process easy, fun, and stress-free. At the wedding, our bridal attendant, Vanessa, was FANTASTIC and made sure that we had the best time. The venue itself is absolutely beautiful!! The grounds are gorgeous, located on a golf course and close to the beach - we took pictures at the beach, on the green, and in the Bellport Country Club's rose garden! The venue only hosts one wedding at a time which is important and adds a sense of intimacy. The décor inside is very classy and does not look outdated or gaudy like many other wedding venues. The food at the Bellport Country Club is to die for!! The cocktail hour is extensive, the dinner options are stupendous, and our guests LOVED the fact that they were able to order seconds! The Bellport Country Club is a huge reason why our wedding was the best day of our lives and we feel so thankful!

Reviewed on 5/28/2016 Amy L

We can’t say enough wonderful things about our experience with Bellport Country Club. We looked at a bunch of wedding venues on Long Island, and they were by far our favorite AND the most affordable - how often does that happen? From the very beginning of our planning process,... Read More Robert and Michael were with us every step of the way, responding to our many emails and phone calls and questions, and overall being incredibly professional and making us feel like a special part of the family. The package at Bellport Country Club is amazing - you wouldn’t believe the food, which was all incredibly delicious and came in a large enough quantity to feed about 10x the amount of guests we had. Robert was a helpful guide when it came to choosing our meal options and talking us through the schedule of events. The day of our wedding could not have been more perfect. From the moment we arrived, Peter was very communicative and made sure that everything ran smoothly and according to schedule. Taylor, our fabulous bridal attendant, made sure that we were constantly supplied with food (yes, we actually ate at our own wedding!) and drink. She had even learned about our dietary restrictions beforehand, so during the cocktail hour she followed me around with trays of vegetarian options and my mother with trays of gluten-free options. At the end of the night, they wouldn’t let us lift a finger to pack everything into the car. We are SO HAPPY that we picked Bellport Country Club for our wedding. If we had to do it all over again (which we thankfully don’t), we would choose them again in a heartbeat. Robert, Michael, Peter, Taylor, and everyone else at Bellport - thank you so much for making our wedding a truly special and wonderful occasion!

Reviewed on 4/11/2016

We had our wedding in March of 2016. Bellport country club was outstanding from start to finish. From the moment we met Robert at Bellport we were made to feel comfortable and at ease. The whole staff was accommodating and professional in regards to all facets of our event.... Read More My wife's every wish was taken care of by the staff and especially the bridal attendent on the day of our wedding. Our guest felt welcomed and all our requests were granted. The food was delicious and plentiful. I have not one negative thing to say. Thanks Bellport you guys were awesome and gave us our dream wedding!

Reviewed on 4/09/2016

If you want your event to be perfect the Bellport Country Club is for you. We recently had our daughters wedding reception and it was beyond our expectations! Picturesque, professional staff, so easy and a joy to work with. If you want it done right, this is the place!!!!

Reviewed on 4/06/2016

This was the perfect venue for my sister's wedding reception!! Over the years we have had a going away party, sweet 16, charity events, and now a wedding at the country club. The Bellport Country Club peaks in elegance, class, and professionalism. The wedding was simply... Read More amazing!! The country club also catered the morning of and the after party at the house. The food was excellent. They made this a stress-free experience. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

Reviewed on 2/19/2016

FANTASTIC! My daughters wedding was Feb. 14, 2016. Not only did I think the wedding was great, I think it's the best wedding I've been to. Robert and Michael were so accommodating and somehow anticipated your needs before you knew them. Everything was completely under control.... Read More Food was great. We used all house vendors who were amazing. Totally recommend Bellport. Thank you Robert and Michael.

Reviewed on 2/16/2016 Romina S

We got married at Bellport Country Club on November 7th, 2015 (sorry for the late review, we've been busy enjoying married life). My husband and I could not possibly be more pleased with ... EVERYTHING. We had looked at 12 venues in total, Bellport was the venue before last and... Read More from the minute we walked out the door after meeting with Robert, we knew this was THE PLACE. Everything went really smooth. I must have called them a bunch of times with different questions from seating to special food requests and every time I called everyone was extremely helpful and attentive. On our wedding day everything was on point. We even had them make my recipe of "Thanksgiving Empanadas" and Cranberry sauce, the guests were so impressed, they came out perfect! All of the food was so delicious. Mila was my bridal attendant and somehow she managed to be there whenever I needed her with a drink in hand for me, and ready to assist me with anything. Till this day (3 months later) our guests are still raving about our venue. My husband and I were the last ones to leave, we were hanging out upstairs at the Irish Coffee Pub with Mike (he worked our event) telling him how happy we were with their service and staff, it was the perfect ending to our night. Working with Robert, Mike and Garrett was such a pleasure, planning a wedding can be stressful and they made everything a breeze. From beginning (the first day we walked into Bellport) to end (the next day when we came to pick up our stuff) it really was such a wonderful experience! Thank you.

Reviewed on 2/15/2016

We were guests of a wedding in November 2015. Fantastic experience, great food, great service and a beautiful setting

One very happy bride and groom!

Reviewed on 12/28/2015

First and foremost let me say that our experience with Bellport Country Club was extraordinary and if we could wind back the clock and book here again we would in a heartbeat! My husband and I got married in October of 2015 and we couldn't be more impressed and happy with our... Read More reception at Bellport Country Club. Everyone at Bellport was of the utmost professionalism and delivered top notch service! Something that we both appreciated is that you could always get in touch with a manager literally every single time that you called. With that being said management made sure that each change, question or alteration that was made and the other staff was notified so everyone was up to speed when you called in each time.They are not vague when describing packages and do not double talk you like many of the other venues out there. They are straight forward about the prices and there is no hidden fees or charges. The day of the wedding was seamless. Our bridal attendant literally got everything we were thinking of before we even had to ask and was as sweet as can be. The timing of each component of the reception flowed beautifully and we felt like the day couldn't have functioned any better. Every single one of our guests raved about the quality and quantity of the food. We both have very particular families when it comes to food and those family members made it a point to tell us that the food was phenomenal. We still are continuing to get calls and texts from family and friends saying how wonderful and unforgettable our wedding and our reception was! We couldn't say enough positive things about Bellport Country Club because the list would be endless. The positivity and professionalism from the owners/management trickled all the way down through the staff. If you are looking to have a memorable wedding where the establishment genuinely cares and works their best to ensure nothing but the highest quality experience then Bellport Country Club is the wedding reception hall for you. My husband and I couldn't be more thankful that Bellport Country Club made our wedding day everything we wanted and more!

Reviewed on 11/16/2015 melony b

We had our wedding here on 10-31-15 and I can not say enough amazing things about Robert, Michael and the whole staff! Without them our wedding would not have been as amazing as it was. Since the beginning everyone there was so nice and attentive. Any problem/issue that we came... Read More across, they solved it! The food was amazing and everyone is still raving about it. As the brides, we received amazing service the day of the wedding and every need was met. We brought in our decorations 2 days before the wedding and the day of everything was set up perfectly. I looked at a lot of venues and I could not be happier with my choice to have it here, nothing could have went better from the moment we booked them until the day after the wedding they have been nothing but courteous and friendly. The day after the wedding we picked up all our stuff and it was organized and ready to go, every little detail was in order. Bellport Country Club blew all my guest away!

PERFECTION

Reviewed on 11/05/2015 Justin L

We got married at the beautiful Bellport Country club at 5 pm on Fri Oct 23rd 2015 and it could not have been better!! Every single step of the way was easy and taken care of by the wonderful Michael. If you are anything like me, you get stressed just thinking of wedding... Read More planning, but Bellport CC was always reliable and had amazing communication that put me at ease. Every last detail was done as we requested and came out great. All of our guests keep saying it was one of the best weddings that they have been to! The food was wonderful and thoughtfully catered to our tastes. We wish we had the time to go to our cocktail hour because we heard it was awesome!! We even had an after party at the bar upstairs for our friends who really like to celebrate and everyone had a perfect night. We highly recommend having your special day at the Bellport Country Club if you want to have a stress free and uniquely you wedding!

Another great experience at the Bellport Country Club!

Reviewed on 11/02/2015 andrea b

I recently attended a wedding at the Bellport Country Club. I have been there several times in the past, but it had been awhile since the last event. Once again, they did not disappoint. The food, service and atmosphere are always superb there. The food is always delicious,... Read More aesthetically pleasing, and plentiful. The staff is super attentive to the guests and really take special care of the bride and groom. I would highly recommend this vendor for any bride to be.

Thank you!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015

Thank you Michael and all of the staff at the Bellport Country Club for giving us the wedding of our dreams. We visited several catering halls, vineyards and country clubs, when we got to Bellport we knew this place was special. We were right. The food is awesome and the... Read More venue is beautiful. Our cocktail hour was on the patio overlooking the golf course. The staff was great, beyond great! Our bridal attendant was always there with a drink or something to eat every time we turned around. The cocktail hour was insane. We took pictures on a private beach, we had a private after party, and our guests continue to rave about the entire evening. I would highly recommend the Bellport Country Club, we are pushing our friends to get married there so we can attend a wedding! Thank you Thank you Thank you!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015

My wife and I got married at the Bellport Country Club in July 2015. All I can say is WOW! From the time we first checked out Bellport Country Club we knew it was the place for us. Every experience leading up to our wedding made us feel at ease. We met with Robert and Michael... Read More throughout the process who were both so professional, and made us feel at home. The staff is so welcoming, and you can tell they really care about each event. The night it self was amazing. The food doesn't stop and the service is spectacular! Our bridal attendant rocked and got us everything that we need. Oh, and did I mention we had an after party! As a groom, this was one of my favorite options that Bellport had to offer. Our guests continue to rave about everything. Thank you so much to Robert, Michael, and the entire staff at the Bellport Country Club!! I highly recommend you go check out them out!