Bellport Country Club

Bellport Village, NY

Capacity: 300+ | WEBSITE | PHONE

Book Your Wedding with Bellport Country Club

A BALLROOM IN BELLPORT VILLAGE, NY

If lush locations and open air luxury fit your wedding plans to a tee, the Bellport Country Club is a spectacular venue for unforgettable weddings. Located in beautiful Bellport, New York, at the southern tip of Long Island and overlooking Great South Bay, this picturesque country club is filled with verdant backdrops, smooth greens, abundant trees, fountains and even a private beach. The result is a natural ambience that is thoroughly refreshing, stylish and intimate.

Carefully trimmed hedges and rustic scenery combine to create incredible vistas that enhance wedding ceremonies, receptions and outdoor cocktail and hors d'oeuvre services. Whether couples choose to capture romantic poses together in front of the Bellport Country Club's rolling hills or stands of trees or opt for more playful shots running around the golf course barefoot or escaping to the clubhouse balcony, the atmosphere is soft and elegant, as are photos taken of the couple walking hand in hand down the smooth sand beach.

On the inside, the Bellport Country Club is every bit as breathtaking when used for any wedding occasion. Lots of windows allow for bright afternoon illumination. A number of locations are at the bride and groom's disposal to make their wedding day into everything they imagine. Count on accommodating more than 300 guests easily.

The cocktail room is a stylish space that is used as its name suggests. Classy cocktails here are taken to the next level thanks to a brick terrace overlooking the vibrant greenery and cool water surrounding this location. It's a great space for watching the setting sun or sharing a slow dance together.

The rose garden is located next to the terrace and makes a beautiful backdrop for romantic wedding ceremonies. Couples can choose to have their cocktail hour here as well. Endless roses and an unmistakable hedge serve to complement the bride's beauty and dress. This is one of the most popular locations to take wedding photos as well. Because of its ample room, large ceremonies are no problem.

The ballroom is a sophisticated space with intricate wood moldings and smooth tones. This means it matches any type of wedding reception, from artistic and modern to vintage and fashionable, effortlessly. A mahogany bar breathes warmth into the room with its deep hues.

The lobby offers two stories and a magnificent staircase that do more than just welcome your guests; they provide a chic environment to dine on hors d'oeuvres while enjoying pleasant conversation. A beautiful crystal chandelier, a fireplace and even a baby grand piano offer endless photographic opportunities. If you know a piano virtuoso, you can relax to the gentle music of soft jazz or classical tunes.

The Bellport Country Club takes care of everything that needs to be done to make the occasion a tremendous success. They sit down with the couple to explain the entire process in easy-to-understand terms and then help the to-be-weds select decor, florists, musicians and whatever else they desire for their dream wedding. The staff can even take care of lodging arrangements if asked to.

Catering is handled by the Bellport Country Club's masterful chefs and comes very highly recommended by other couples who held their weddings there. One of the best aspects of it all is that they want what you want. If a bride or groom has a special request or a custom menu in mind, they are delighted to make it happen. They also offer extras for an additional cost to send each course into outer space. If you absolutely have to have a sushi bar or a crepes station, for example, it can be arranged.

The Bellport Country Club takes service to the next level, allowing the to-be-weds to focus more on the joys of their wedding day. They offer many extra services and amenities for couples, such as:

• Banquet and bridal consultants
  • Personal maitre d' to coordinate wedding
  • Bridal suite with bridal attendant
  • Cocktail hour in addition to dinner service
  • Private cocktail hour for wedding party
  • Pre- and post-wedding day catering
  • Coat room attendant
  • Transportation arrangements
  • Photo montage
  • Freshly-cut floral centerpieces
  • Custom linen and napkin colors
  • Platters with seconds offered after main dinner service
  • Private on-site after-party
  • Custom lighting
  • Help booking spa services and honeymoon destinations

The Only Thing Overlooked is the Great South Bay

Thank you for considering the Bellport CC for your future wedding. We believe in not only answering our guests’ needs, but anticipating them. As an owner-operated facility, we are personally committed to providing superior service and fabulous gourmet food within the most elegant surroundings.

Ballroom, Waterfront, Country Club

Fe7719fa d8df 43f7 b18c 942ee8fef3e2~rs 100
Dec9f43f 97e4 40b7 87a9 9d17ceef4785~rs 100

40 South Country Road, Bellport Village, NY (631) 286-4227

Reviewed on 12/09/2017 Adrianne W

My husband, Christopher, and I got married at Bellport Country Club on 10/14/17. Our experience with Bellport can be described as nothing short of amazing from our very fist time touring the venue all the way through our wedding day! Taylor and Michael were able to answer any... Read More and all questions that we had, on any day of the week and any time of day. From the beginning, Christopher and I knew that our wedding would go off without a hitch. We had the pleasure of having Mila as our Bridal Attendant and Taylor as our Maitre'D for our big day. They were both so incredibly attentive to both Christopher and I, along with our bridal party and immediate family - almost 25 people! I often hear that brides and grooms do not get the chance to eat much at their wedding but that was certainly not the case with us - Mila and Taylor made sure that we, along with our party, were able to try all of the food that we wanted and also made sure that we all had a drink in our hand when we wanted one. It was so fun to have both Taylor and Mila be a part of our day! Almost two months later, our guests still make comments that our wedding was the best wedding they have been to and that the food was delicious. We recently got all of our wedding photos back and it's been so fun to relive the absolute best day of our lives, truly made possible by the Bellport staff. I would highly recommend Bellport Country club to any couple who is looking for a venue with beautiful scenery, plenty of delicious food and exceptional white glove service from all of the staff. Thank you SO much to everyone at Bellport Country Club for being amazing!

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Kelsey D

BELLPORT IS A MUST FOR YOUR WEDDING! I will probably be forever known to Michael as the bride with the longest list of "musts" for the day of! : ) Throughout our process, we dealt with Michael who was such a dream. He was very responsive to e-mails and always got back to us... Read More right away. Everytime we went to Bellport was such a pleasure and we were always greeted with a smile. The day of was a breeze, EVERYTHING was set up exactly as I imagined. When I walked into the reception room with my husband for the first time I sobbed because it was everything I pictured after two very long and stressful years of planning. Our guests are still talking about the food and the service they received that night. Thank you Bellport for everything! Kelsey & Cody 9.23.16

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Laura S

The Bellport Country Club was simply wonderful from beginning to end. My husband and I were looking for the happy medium and we definitely found it. We didn't want anything too in-your-face more-is-more wedding like we had seen everywhere on Long Island, and the wineries were... Read More too pricey for our budget. I wanted something around 150 people but it slowly increased, like weddings tend to do, and we ended up with about 190. It did not feel overcrowded or overwhelming as there are many places for people to go throughout the night within their building premises. They were elegant, simple, classy, beautiful, and top notch. Nothing was overlooked. Every request was executed perfectly and they proved time and time again that they know exactly what they're doing in this business. I called so many times with small questions during the year after we had booked them and before our wedding and not once did they make me feel like I was second to anyone or rushed. They answered all my questions and helped me through every step, no problem. Michael and Robert knew the details of my wedding every time and even on the day of, the young bridal attendant, Sarah, was on her game and had done everything for us before we could even think of it ourselves. I was picky with a lot of things with the wedding because I wanted to steer away from trendy wedding cheesiness and they set the bar for the rest of our vendors after that. We used their house baker and recommended florist and the price was right and the service was just amazing. I could not recommend them enough. I wish we could do it all over again.

Reviewed on 12/15/2017 Alexandra L

A+ If I could give them a higher mark, I would. If you have not chosen your venue yet, make sure to take a tour. They are reasonably priced when you are on a strict budget and everything included is RIDICULOUS! Seconds course of your Entree, After Party upstairs with Cash Bar,... Read More Beautiful, intricate Ice Sculpture, 2 Signature Drinks, any request you can think of like replacing Hard Dinner Rolls with Raisin Scones from Irish Coffee Pub (the caterer at this venue), etc, etc. (Feel free to ask for more details!) The process was a breeze and the owners are the sweetest, most helpful guys. The food was delicious and everyone loved everything! They were the most attentive, sweet, congratulatory, organized, staff. I ate way more than I ever dreamed a Bride could. Meira (not sure I spelled it right, but she is Russian) was my bridal attendant and she was an angel. There when I needed her to be, and she fixed my dress twice in a manner of a few minutes!! Taylor was our Maitre' D and she was the consummate professional. She helped fix my dress and made sure my immediate family and myself were happy the entire time. I will always love this venue, and sing their praises.

Reviewed on 12/03/2017 Justine A

We truly had a great experience with the country club. Much like everyone else says, the food is spectacular, and plentiful... You can also customize your menu, I chose an outside vendor for our wedding cake so I can't give feedback on theirs. The staff are wonderful, and the... Read More grounds are really pretty..

Reviewed on 12/02/2017 Kortney K

We had our wedding at Bellport Country Club and we were so happy with everything! We chose the place because we are foodies and let's just say they go ABOVE AND BEYOND with their food, people could not stop talking about it from the cocktail hour to coming around with seconds... Read More during dinner. The dance floor is also a very nice size, we knew we wanted everyone up on their feet all night! All of the managers were amazing and they give you everything you've ever wanted, and if they don't have it on hand - they find a way to make it happen. They are SO accommodating. On the day of our wedding our bridal attendant was AMAZING. Everywhere we were she was making sure that we were taken care of with food, drinks and whatever else we may need. We were sad to say goodbye to her at the end of the night. Our guests had nothing but amazing things to say about our wedding and we would recommend Bellport to anyone who is looking for great food, attention to detail and an overall amazing experience!

Reviewed on 11/23/2017 Laura V

If we could give more than 5 stars to Bellport CC we 100% would! We honestly cannot imagine more impressive service than what was provided by Taylor, Mike, Robert, and the rest of the BCC staff. From start to finish, this was the best experience we could have asked for. Every... Read More single question we had during the planning process was answered promptly and thoroughly. No question was too silly or too insane for the BCC staff!! Things could not have gone more smoothly the night of the wedding. Everything was perfect. Every little piece of decor was placed exactly where it was supposed to be. Their attention to detail and commitment to our vision was remarkable. Taylor was our maître d' for the evening and was so on top of everything. Vanessa was our bridal attendant and made sure we ate and had everything we needed. Throughout the night, several guests came up to us to let us know how excellent the service was. Our guests are still telling us how it was the best wedding they have been to; we know BCC is largely to thank for that. We can't imagine a more perfect evening and are so incredibly happy we chose BCC as our venue. They create such a warm and personable experience and any engaged couple would be lucky to have their wedding here!

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Suzanne H

We can only leave 5 stars? They deserve 100!! Bellport Country Club went above and beyond. My fiancé and I booked them for two reasons mainly 1. we had went to a wedding there that was fun and beautiful with great food and most importantly 2. Robert the owner was a REAL person... Read More not just someone trying to make a dollar. And his demeanor remained that way throughout the wedding planning and even when we saw him the day after to pick up some stuff. Our guests said the food was delicious and the service was great. They even came around with seconds and you could try more than one entre. Without asking, Theodore, our Maitre’D, ran out to the store to get me contact lens solution when my eyes got sooo dry from the wind at the beautiful beach nearby where we took pictures. Rebecca, our bridal attendant was also super sweet. The bridal suite was huge! And lastly, I had secured 150 guests and only 132 were attending. Robert totaled up the difference in price between 150 and 132 guests and then allowed us to use that money towards enhancements. We had so much…a to go station with pretzels, coffee and tea in to-go cups, an ice cream sundae station, a cookie platter on each table, a pasta station and southern comfort food station at the cocktail hour. My only woe is on me: I did not eat enough. The bridal attendant made us plates of cocktail hour food but even so, I didn’t have so much to eat or drink. Even so, it was the best day of our lives!

Reviewed on 11/08/2017 Denise N

Just had our wedding here 11/3/17 and I cannot say enough good things about this venue. The day was perfect from beginning to end all thanks to Bellport Country Club and our maitre D Theodore. The food was outstanding and the place is just absolutely gorgeous. Thank you for... Read More making our day one we will never forget. -Mr. & Mrs. Cano

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Danielle S

Our wedding was this September 16th in the evening at the BCC. The staff from start to finish was amazing, super helpful, and accommodating. My husband was the one to initially select them as our venue but during our tasting I was won over. Our bridal attendant Mila was the... Read More best! She made sure my husband and I had everything we needed the day of and did the same for both of our parents. Mila was even there the next morning to help me load our left over cake and decorations in our car. Even two months later, our guests have not stopped raving about the food and quality of service from everyone at the Bellport. I would highly recommend this venue and my husband and I hope to be invited to a wedding here so we can enjoy it from a guests perspective.

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Isabella C

We got married in October 2017 and couldn’t of had a better experience. Robert, Michael, Theodore, Taylor, and the rest of the Bellport Staff were so friendly, patient, and knowledgeable. My husband and I had no stress during our day because Theodore was always around somewhere... Read More to make sure everything was moving smoothly. I highly recommend having your ceremony and reception at the Bellport Country Club. The food was also fantastic! We received so many compliments.

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Kristina Y

AMAZING! We cannot say enough great things about Bellport country club. They were extremely organized and helpful throughout the entire process. Everything looked exactly how we wanted, the food was great, and our guests had the best time! Michael and Mila are simply... Read More amazing. I wish we could do it again!

Reviewed on 9/24/2017 Megan H

We had our wedding reception at the Bellport Country Club in August of 2017. There were many decisions that we had to make during our wedding planning process. We have no doubt that selecting Bellport CC for our reception venue was our best decision. From our first tour, the... Read More staff at Bellport made us feel welcome and relaxed. They were always responsive to our requests and were always extremely professional. Some weeks it felt like we were asking Bellport a new question about our reception every day. With every question, Bellport provided a timely and thorough response. They really made us feel like family. The location is amazing. We loved our pictures on the country club grounds and at the nearby beach. Our guests had a great time partying in the main hall and in the clubhouse bar during the after party. The food was outstanding! Our parents were blown away during our menu tasting which made us even more excited for our big day. During our reception, the staff impressed us again. Our maître d, Taylor, and bridal attendant, Mila, made sure that every one of our needs were met, and made sure that we got to enjoy some of their great food during our cocktail hour. Our wedding day was a success thanks to Bellport. Their staff and kitchen is unmatched, but most importantly they made us feel like family. Thank you to Taylor, Michael, Rob and Mila for making our wedding day great. Thank you!

Reviewed on 9/04/2017 Danielle H

We got married this past August and we had the most perfect day. Taylor, Rob, and everyone at Bellport were beyond welcoming, helpful, and accommodating. The food was delicious and people are still calling to tell us what a wonderful time they had. Everyone loved the food and... Read More the overall feel of the country club. I would recommend Bellport to everyone.

Reviewed on 8/25/2017 Erica R

We can't say enough about the Bellport Country Club!! After our first meeting with Robert, we knew this was the perfect venue for our wedding. We loved the indoor/outdoor aspect of the cocktail hour and reception, as well as the beautiful rose garden for the ceremony. Robert... Read More was relaxed, friendly and informative. We never once felt pressured to make any decisions that were not our own. Everything included in the price per person was just unbeatable. After booking, both Robert and Michael happily answered ALL questions and concerns via phone calls and emails. The tasting was AMAZING! The food was just top notch. It was also where we first met Maitre d, Theodore, and bridal attendant, Mila. They made us feel SO incredibly welcome and taken care of. We requested them for our wedding day on 8/12 and were THRILLED to see them there again that day! 2 days before the wedding, Theodore walked us through every aspect of the wedding and assured us that everything would be set up the way we wanted. He went above and beyond!! Every detail was PERFECTLY in place. Theodore was friendly, professional, and always a step ahead of the game. Mila was a joy to be with on our wedding day. She was always there with a cocktail, cold glass of water, hors d'oeuvres... all with a smile on her face! Mila made everyone feel so comfortable and pampered. The day afterwards, she helped us pack our car with decor and leftovers. Robert and Michael checked in on us throughout the wedding, offering many congratulations and smiles. The bartenders and staff were accommodating too. The whole team was just so impressive! Our guests could NOT stop raving about the setting, food, drinks and overall service. We couldn't be happier to have been a Bellport bride and groom. You will not regret your decision to get married here either. Many thanks to all!!!

Reviewed on 8/18/2017 Susan R

Since booking with Bellport Country Club, they have been such a pleasure to work with. Rob and Mike were dedicated to making sure our wedding day went exactly has we had wanted it to. We are still getting rave reviews from our guests about the venue. The food was unbelievably... Read More good, and they even come around during dinner to ask guests if they would like seconds or want to try something else that was on the menu. Booking with Bellport CC was probably the best decision we made during the wedding planning process!

Reviewed on 7/27/2017 Shannon C

Bellport Country Club was the most amazingly perfect venue for our wedding! It is a really beautiful venue without being over the top as many long island venues are. Michael was extremely helpful and responsive throughout the entire planning process and wedding day. The only... Read More issue we ran into is that you aren't allowed in the bridal suite until a couple of hours before the ceremony and I wanted to get ready there. But they were willing to work with us for an additional charge. We had our ceremony in the rose garden, which is really beautiful. The cocktail hour was also gorgeous and had so much food! Dinner was amazing, and they come out with seconds for everyone which I've never seen at a wedding before. I'm vegan and they were so so good at accommodating for me. They added several items to cocktail hour that I could eat, and added a vegan dinner option. I still have people telling me how amazing the food was. I'm so happy that we chose to have our wedding here, it was honestly the most perfect day and they helped to make it that!

Reviewed on 7/16/2017 Courtney W

5 stars is not enough. When selecting our venue after visiting many on LI, the second we stepped foot into Bellport Country Club we knew it was the place. We got married in May 2017. The entire process was seamless and the wedding was perfect. Michael is amazing and always... Read More available to chat and Mila our bridal attendant (she also ran our food tasting) was a wedding ninja and did things for us that we didn't even know we needed. The food, service and venue are top notch and the price is right. We felt like everyone around us were waiting for us to be stressed but Bellport made sure there was NOTHING to stress about. Anything we wanted (which included everything from dropping off extremely LARGE pieces of decor days in advance to mixing menu items) was done without hesitation. Run to Bellport now... you won't regret it!

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Jennifer V

If you want the wedding of your dreams and have it be as stress free as possible then Bellport Country Club is the place for you. Words cannot describe the amazing A team that works at Bellport. From their cooking staff that not only did an amazing job with all the food but... Read More also was able to accommodate my gluten free family members, the wait staff that was so attentive that each guest felt they were the guest of honor, Mila, my bridal attendant that went above and beyond her duties of making sure that my husband and I were doing okay and that we got to eat/drink enough while still having time to hit the dance floor. She even went the great length to save our dinner that we never got to eat. All of the food is beyond fantastic, our guests couldn’t believe the amount of food that was served during cocktail hour and how delicious everything was. It all couldn’t be done without Robert, Taylor and Mike, the most attentive, friendly, and well organized staff. They really went above beyond in creating the perfect day for us. Their cool demeanors and calmness really reassured us that they knew what they were doing and that they could handle anything, even with all my added extra decorations and one off requests. They did everything we wanted and even more than we asked. I was so grateful we went with Bellport, they really made our day so special and made us not worry about a thing. We were in such great hands, which was a huge relief off our shoulders. We highly recommend booking Bellport.

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Chelsea C

We can't say enough great things about Bellport Country Club!! Everything was exactly what we wanted!! From the service to the food and every detail in between, everything was amazing!! Robert was awesome to work with throughout the entire planning process! Mike and Mila (bridal... Read More suite attendant and maitre'd) were amazing help throughout the entire day! Couldn't have asked for a better day!! Thanks for everything BCC!!!

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Casey S

Bellport CC helped make our wedding day the most memorable, stress free day of our lives! Staff: Phenomenal!! Mike and team were professional and courteous and handled every detail on our wedding day. We were actually free to enjoy ourselves! Mike listened to our... Read More suggestions and planned a delicious cocktail hour and menu that our guests loved. Mike also provided a list of vendors that gave us great prices and service. Of course, one special guest happened to spill a glass of red wine all down my beautiful dress. Taylor and Mela helped stop the tears and were able to pin my dress together to hid the hideous stain (I swear - I don't know what I would have done without them). Mike even worked with our parents! My dad surprised us with a bag piper and my husband's parents got us a photo booth. Mike accommodated both requests, which made the day even better! Food: Delicious!! We took advantage of an extended cocktail hour and were able to offer our guests a variety of choices. The raw bar, pasta station, taco station and pass around hors d'oevres were really popular. We offered guests 4 dinner options and the staff came around with additional portions so that guests could try different options. Our guests raved about the food and the service. Atmosphere: Gorgeous!!! We got married in December and the club was decorated beautifully. We were even able to take advantage of the outside. We had 250 guests so it was also really important to us to not feel cramped and allow our guests to avail of the whole space. Afterwards, BCC opened the upstairs' bar for our after-party so we didn't lose guests and the party kept going for several more hours. Price: Very affordable!! We had 250 guests so we were very conscious about our budget. BCC offered us a great deal compared to the other venues we were looking at. Mike was honest about what worked and what didn't and we didn't feel like he was trying to up-sell us at all. It was worth every penny.

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Daniel C

Our wedding was May 2017 and Bellport Country Club was EXCELLENT through and through. Michael and Robert were the consummate professionals and we were really impressed by the customer service throughout our process of booking, checking out the space, and prepping for the day.... Read More The food was so delicious and our requests for some specific ethnic dishes were accommodated. They went above and beyond, even when it included specific questions or requests about decorations etc. If you want to have a great venue and be in good hands for your special day, we wholeheartedly recommend Bellport!

Reviewed on 5/19/2017 Christine M

We were married April 29, 2017. Getting married at Bellport was a beyond fantastic decision! We had such an amazing party that everyone raved about and it was all thanks to them! My guests were beyond thrilled with everything from the staff, to the atmosphere, the views, and... Read More the food - people are still raving about how delicious everything was from the passed appetizers to the entrees! The entire day just flowed so smoothly and went off without a hitch and that is only because of the amazing staff that they have! I can't express my thanks enough for giving us the most perfect day! From the moment we walked in on the tour, you can tell that Michael was so professional and caring. He made the process so simple. Everyone who worked there was so happy and accommodating! Even the bartenders were fantastic! I highly recommend you check them out if you want a flawless day with fantastic food and amazing customer service! Thank you thank you thank you!

Reviewed on 5/19/2017 Fran P

Our wedding day was absolutely perfect!! The most important things for us when choosing a wedding venue was that we had the only event being held at that time and because we had so many guests, the price. There was a wedding there earlier in the day but I can truly say, if they... Read More did not tell me ahead of time I never would have known. The pricing was SUPER affordable especially compared to everywhere else on Long Island and nothing was spared. Considering what is included in the price per person, we were really blown away. The food was AMAZING. I've found at most weddings I've attended as a guest (which is A LOT) the dinner is nothing to rave about - not at Bellport. It was honestly like being at a 5-star restaurant and our guests still cannot stop raving about how delicious all of the food was. My husband and I worked with Mike who helped us plan wedding every step of the way and was our maitre d' the night of. Not only was he responsive and so helpful, he was truly a pleasure to work with. Wedding planning as everyone knows is stressful, Mike alleviated a ton of the stress and made planning fun! The night of our wedding, he was constantly around making sure myself, my husband and our guests were comfortable and had everything they could need/want on top of making sure the entire night ran smoothly- which it absolutely did. My bridal attendant Mila was a dream - she knew exactly what we needed before we did. She made sure we both ate and didn't want for anything, and that also went for our families and bridal party. When the bustle on my dress broke while dancing about half way through our wedding, she was right there, fixed everything and got me back to the dance floor in about 5 minutes. I truly cannot say enough fabulous things about BPCC. Mike, Mila and the rest of the staff made me feel like a princess all day, I did not have to lift a finger for anything all day! I would HIGHLY recommend Bellport to any bride!!

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Nicole W

When we booked the staff seemed very accommodating, we thought this was the place for us. Unfortunately, this was not the case. We had a Saturday evening wedding here. About 2 months before the wedding I asked if we could photograph our first look there at 3 if it rained hard... Read More and they agreed. We originally planned on doing our first look at the venue but they told us that we could not use the golf course for photos, so we planned for first look a nearby garden (and had to pay $100 to do this), but we needed a backup plan. Two days before the wedding we saw rain predicted and emailed them to confirm, they then told us that we couldn't come there for photos until 5!! It was bad enough that we had rain on our wedding day, and that added SO MUCH stress!! When I called to ask what was going on they said there were other events going on we could use the lounge but we could not use the bridal suite, grand staircase, or any of the beautiful parts of the venue. We tried to stall and did our first look at the hotel, which wasn't very attractive as they only had the breakfast area to take photos, and we arrived there at 4:30. When we arrived there were stacks of chairs and tables all over the lounge they allotted for us to take photos, we couldn't even take one photo! When we booked they make a big deal that they only do one wedding at a time and we were under the impression that we would be the ONLY event there. This is why we booked the venue, we didn't want strangers at our wedding. A communion took place for 3 hours of our wedding and I awkwardly introduced myself to someone from their party thinking they were part of my wedding, it was extremely uncomfortable. Random people were walking around our cocktail hour, the staff didn't even try to keep them out. This is extremely unprofessional. The food was good and I liked my bridal attendant, she was probably the best staff member there. Other than that, the owners really let us down, and added more stress to the wedding. We are not satisfied with our experience at Bellport Country Club, as they are not dedicated to ensuring that the bride and groom have a great experience. It was definitely NOT the wedding we dreamed of.