Disco, Hip-Hop, Pop, R&B, Rock, World Music

Ceremony, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment

Serving NYC & Long Island, Brooklyn, NY Serving NYC & Long Island (917) 586-6753

A true DJ

Reviewed on 10/06/2014 Hanna C

Benny was truly the heart of the entertainment during the reception at my wedding. I submitted a list of some general tunes we had wanted to include and he made it even better. Our taste in music is more on the hip-hop/ old classics/ soul side. We were specific with some of... Read More the songs, but trusted him to play his mix however he wanted. The best part of the music was that he catered to the young and older crowds. We had about 140 guests. The transition of moods from start to end was perfection. As someone who was deeply involved in all the details, the whole process was easy and even us submitting a last minute request for songs a day before the wedding was no big deal for him. He is a complete professional too when it comes to handling the venue and coordination. There are many wedding DJs out there that seem & sound cheesy, but Benny was awesome even when it came down to announcing the entire wedding party. For someone who's job is to set the mood and make the bride and groom feel comfortable, I could not have asked for anything better. I would recommend him for gigs beyond just our wedding! He's just simply cool.

You've found your DJ!

Reviewed on 9/17/2014 Allison H

We could not have picked a better DJ than Benny B for our wedding. Benny B’s deep catalog of oldies, R&B, party classics and up to the minute hits kept everyone moving for the duration of the evening. As a self-proclaimed music nerd, I had a pretty good idea from the start of... Read More how I wanted the music to flow. Benny B worked with us well before the wedding to set the direction and the tone of each stage of the wedding, from pre-ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner and dancing. And boy did he deliver! Benny’s sets were flawless, well curated, and perfect from start to finish. Two months post-wedding I’m still hearing from guests of every age how fun and upbeat the wedding was… and WHO WAS THAT AWESOME DJ?!?