Disco, Hip-Hop, Pop, R&B, Rock, World Music

Ceremony, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment

Serving NYC & Long Island, Brooklyn, NY Serving NYC & Long Island (917) 586-6753

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Chelsea-Rae A

Benny was absolutely fantastic, start to finish. He was incredibly accommodating to all of our requests, and understood the kind of vibe we were going for, even when we didn’t have a specific playlist. He MC’d our ceremony, speeches, and dances cheerfully and was wonderful at... Read More timing everything the way we wanted. All of our guests were on the dance floor the whole night, and all raved about what a great party our wedding was. Benny was an integral part of our wedding day, and we can’t recommend him highly enough!

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Michelle S

Benny is truly AMAZING! My husband and I first heard him spin at the Woods in BK. We knew then we wanted him for our wedding. And true enough he did NOT disappoint! We had 200 guests at our wedding and you better believe all 200 guests were on the dance floor all night! Our... Read More guests couldn't stop saying how ridiculously awesome Benny was. Ben, Nick and I thank you from the bottom of our hearts for being one of the reasons our wedding was called and I quote "One for the books!" His attention to detail and flawless set was definitely one to remember. THANK YOU BEN! YOU KNOW WE WILL KEEP IN TOUCH! To possible clients trust me when I say you will not be disappointed if dancing till you drop is what you are looking for.

Reviewed on 6/29/2017 Joel W

Benny's set slayed at our wedding. The dance floor was packed all night, and the music kept reaching new heights, mixing songs we asked for with songs we didn't. It was just an all around party. But more than that, he handled all of the little things incredibly well: Amp for... Read More the ceremony, adjusting the schedule on the fly with the caterers and working with the coordinator to make sure things moved seamlessly all night. But seriously, his set was great.

Reviewed on 5/14/2017 Mike A

Benny is a great DJ. He recently DJ'd our wedding and did a fantastic job. We provided a number of songs we wanted and he hit them all. We also wanted him to use his judgement and mix in a bunch of soul/rnb/hip hop and he nailed it. There was a lot of dancing and everyone... Read More had a great time. He really knows how to read the crowd. Benny was very professional and helped make the party a big success. Would highly recommend him.

A true DJ

Reviewed on 10/06/2014 Hanna C

Benny was truly the heart of the entertainment during the reception at my wedding. I submitted a list of some general tunes we had wanted to include and he made it even better. Our taste in music is more on the hip-hop/ old classics/ soul side. We were specific with some of... Read More the songs, but trusted him to play his mix however he wanted. The best part of the music was that he catered to the young and older crowds. We had about 140 guests. The transition of moods from start to end was perfection. As someone who was deeply involved in all the details, the whole process was easy and even us submitting a last minute request for songs a day before the wedding was no big deal for him. He is a complete professional too when it comes to handling the venue and coordination. There are many wedding DJs out there that seem & sound cheesy, but Benny was awesome even when it came down to announcing the entire wedding party. For someone who's job is to set the mood and make the bride and groom feel comfortable, I could not have asked for anything better. I would recommend him for gigs beyond just our wedding! He's just simply cool.

You've found your DJ!

Reviewed on 9/17/2014 Allison H

We could not have picked a better DJ than Benny B for our wedding. Benny B’s deep catalog of oldies, R&B, party classics and up to the minute hits kept everyone moving for the duration of the evening. As a self-proclaimed music nerd, I had a pretty good idea from the start of... Read More how I wanted the music to flow. Benny B worked with us well before the wedding to set the direction and the tone of each stage of the wedding, from pre-ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner and dancing. And boy did he deliver! Benny’s sets were flawless, well curated, and perfect from start to finish. Two months post-wedding I’m still hearing from guests of every age how fun and upbeat the wedding was… and WHO WAS THAT AWESOME DJ?!?