The flavor of northern Michigan in every bite.

Benjamin Twiggs offers many options to bring northern Michigan to your wedding. As Traverse City's original cherry shop, our unique offerings add just the right touch! We work diligently to meet your needs by providing standard choices of our local cherry goods, as well as some customization and completely customized labels. Allow us to work with your preferences and budget for the perfect favor. Ask about our services and choices for in-room gifts for your guests staying in nearby hotels.

Bridesmaid Gifts, Flower Girl Gifts, Gift + Favor Assembly, Gift Wrapping, Gifts for the Bride, Gifts for the Groom, Groomsman Gifts, Parent Gifts, Personalization, Ring Bearer Gifts, Wedding Favors, Welcome Bags, Gifts + Favors

1213 E. Front Street, Traverse City, MI (231) 947-0208

No reviews yet!
Be the first to help out other couples by sharing your thoughts.

Julie Millen

I have to admit I was surprised at how many people wanted our products at their weddings when I first purchased the Benjamin Twiggs in 2008. In the last 9 years we have been a part of many weddings and the best compliment we receive is how easy it is to check that item off of the list! Now that my daughter is getting married, this takes on a whole new meaning for me. Having a unique, delicious, local representation at her wedding is very special. Every bride should have that feeling, and we are thrilled to be the ones to be there.