Best Bride Prom & Tux Where Dreams are Made

Best Bride Prom & Tux is also the home of Merle Norman of Asheville where we have been serving our Customers for over 30 years. In recent years ladies have enjoyed the Merle Norman of Asheville experience, now the area’s largest and most complete women’s formal wear and tuxedo shop. With our new expansion, the entire bridal, prom and formal wear departments are bigger and better than ever! The new location also includes an expansion of the wonderful Merle Norman cosmetic and skincare products you’ve come to love and trust. Appointments are scheduled for each bride to make sure you receive the highest level of personalized service with a dedicated Bridal Consultant. Call or contact us online to schedule your appointment today.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Bridal Stylists, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Group Discounts, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Rentals, Fashion Services, Fashion

800 Fairview Rd Ste A1, Asheville, NC (828) 299-7403

Reviewed on 1/16/2017 Lauren M

Thank you Megan!!!!!! I found my dress, and made a friend :) she made the trip worth while and was very attentive to all my needs, even making time for me last minute (due to my schedule ). I also got to meet the owner she was so fun and down to earth . Go there for all of... Read More your bridal needs..

2017-01-18T09:14:53 Response from the vendor

Lauren, I had so much fun helping you find your perfect wedding dress. you looked so gorgeous in your dress. I am so glad I met you and made a new friend! Please let me know if there is anything else I can help you... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/07/2016 Kaylie L

I found my perfect wedding gown at Biltmore Bride with the help of Taylor! I loved getting to see and pull my own choices. This was not the case at the other Bridal shops I visited and I always wondered if the perfect dress wasn't being pulled by the consultant. Biltmore Bride... Read More has been so great to work with - they are some of the kindest people I've met in the wedding industry! I can't wait to wear my Sottero & Midgley dress this spring.

2016-12-13T09:30:19 Response from the vendor

Kaylie, I had so much fun helping you find your dress! Your dress is so perfect for you! I cant wait to see pictures! Thanks again. Taylor

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Mikayla J

Biltmore Bride is the place to go when looking for anything and everything bridal or prom! All of the employees are WONDERFUL! I had a great experience picking out my wedding dress, bridesmaids dresses and tuxedos. Taylor Noblitt was my consultant and I would recommend her to... Read More everyone! Very sweet and caring!

2016-11-28T08:48:49 Response from the vendor

Mikayla, I had so much fun helping you find your wedding dress, bridesmaids dresses and tuxedos.Thank you for letting me be apart of your special day! I would love to see pictures! -Taylor

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Morgan M

Such a wonderful shopping experience - I feel so lucky to have fallen in love with a dress at Biltmore Bride! Our consultant, Megan, was fantastic. She encouraged me to try any style I liked and was not pushy at all as I considered my favorites. It was a comfortable yet special... Read More experience. Couldn't recommend it to brides-to-be enough!

2016-11-09T10:53:49 Response from the vendor

Morgan it was such a pleasure to help you find your dress! You are going to have a perfect February wedding! I can't wait to see pictures! -Megan

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Paige A

Wow is all I can say about Biltmore Bride! The dress selection was the best out of every store I had been to, the staff became a part of my family, and I loved the "rustic" theme of the store! Rachael was my bridal consultant and I could not have been more impressed! She helped... Read More me find my dream Allure Bridals dress! Thank you so so so much!!!

2016-10-24T11:19:38 Response from the vendor

You are so welcome! I was excited to help you find your dream dress! It was truly the perfect dress for you! Cant wait to see pictures!- Rachael

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Sara R

The staff at Biltmore Bride played an integral part of my wedding planning. Having found THE dress online, this boutique was the closest shop with a sample. Long story short THE dress and Megan were waiting for me on a Sunday afternoon at 3pm. Yep, a SUNDAY!! Megan was a delight... Read More to work with - very knowledgeable and helpful. She helped me feel at ease while helping me in and out of the samples. The dress selection in plus sizes was the BEST I found between Greenville and Spartanburg, SC and Asheville. The two hour drive from Greenville was totally worth it for the hospitality & know-how. On top of everything else, Biltmore Bride & Tux gave me the freedom to take pictures and to facetime my mom into my fitting. Thank you Biltmore Bride!

2016-10-24T11:24:55 Response from the vendor

I was so excited to help you! You were such a joy to work with! Having your mom be apart of finding your perfect dress was such a special moment! Loved seeing your pictures! Thanks so much for coming and seeing us!- Megan

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Hallie F

We drove from Lexington, KY to come here and it was well worth the drive! A beautiful shop and they were so helpful! Megan worked with us and really helped us out and Denise even came out and helped us too! We couldn't ask for a better experience and the bride found the PERFECT... Read More dress!

2016-10-17T11:57:32 Response from the vendor

I had so much fun helping you this weekend! Thank you so much for driving down to visit us! Can't wait to see pictures!- Megan

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Hallie F

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 JADE A

We drove from Charleston, SC to visit Biltmore Bride. Words can not explain the warm, sincere kindness you felt from the owners and the staff! From Taylor & Russell greeting us, Rachel giving us a great tour, Christina helping my daughter find an amazing dress, Denise's... Read More expertise with their Merle Norman make-up, and Mama Jo giving her a fabulous wax and manicure! We walked in strangers and walked out Family! We will definitely return! Thank You David & Denise Knapp for Everything!

2016-10-17T12:01:40 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for coming and seeing us! Charleston is such a beautiful city! Our customers are our family! Come back and see us any time!-Your friends at Biltmore Bride

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Diana C

Shopping for my wedding dress at Biltmore Bride lived up to every expectation I had in my head! I felt like more than a million bucks in my wedding dress on my wedding day and I owe each of you that helped me find "the dress." Truly, thank you!

2016-10-17T12:59:54 Response from the vendor

We are so glad that we could give you the Biltmore Bride experience! You Made such a beautiful bride! Thanks for letting us be apart of your special day! - The Merle Girls at Biltmore Bride

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Justin M

My time at Biltmore Bride could not have been better! I found my dream dress with the help of some amazing women that work there. I felt like family and not like just another customer. Their selections are gorgeous & definitely recommend all brides check them out!

2016-10-17T13:05:58 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for visiting us! We are all excited that you found your dream dress! We would love to see pictures! - The Merle Girls at Biltmore Bride

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Taylor N

Biltmore Bride is the best bridal store around! They will meet all your needs and go above and beyond to make your special day the very best! All the consultants are so sweet and caring. From my gown to my bridesmaids and even grooms! We love Biltmore Bride !

2016-10-17T13:15:04 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for letting us help you with your special day! We are so glad that you found THE one! We would love to see pictures! - The girls at Biltmore Bride

Reviewed on 10/07/2016

Thank you for helping with our tuxes! I see the picture of us every day on my living room wall!

2016-10-17T13:10:02 Response from the vendor

You are so welcome! Thanks for letting us help you with the details of your special day! We would love to see pictures!- The girls at Biltmore Bride

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Alesha C

I was looking for someone on short notice to be able to do my makeup for my bridal portraits. I was so lucky to find Biltmore Bride! I made an appointment and the manager Christina took the picture of the look that I was wanting and she made the look work for me! She knew... Read More exactly what products and colors that would work best for my skin. The makeup lasted all day and I never felt more beautiful! Thanks Biltmore Bride you all are so amazing at what you do!

2016-10-11T14:21:20 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for letting us pamper you for your bridal portraits! We can't wait to see the pictures!

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Mary S

The team at Biltmore Bride is AWESOME! My wife and I went there to get her tux for the wedding and everyone was so attentive. Our whole wedding party had our makeup done the day of our wedding and I have never felt more beautiful in my life. Since the wedding we have returned... Read More for a formal gown and suit. Every visit has been full of fun and laughter! We really feel like we have become a member of their family. We love you Denise!!!

2016-10-17T12:12:57 Response from the vendor

We had such a wonderful time helping you with the details of your beautiful day! P.S- We love Lucy! - love the Merle Girls at Biltmore Bride

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Blake H

I came to Biltmore Bride after not being able to find the perfect dress at another place. My consultant, Megan, was so sweet and allowed me to look through the dresses and pull the ones I liked, which I was not allowed to do at the other location. The first dress I tried on, I... Read More fell in love with! All the other ladies that were working that day came in and showered me with kind words. Megan also helped me find everything for bridesmaids, my groom, and his groomsmen. I cannot say enough amazing things about Biltmore Bride and all the nice people that work there! They made finding the perfect dress the most memorable experience!

2016-10-17T12:16:49 Response from the vendor

I was so excited that you found the one! Thank you for letting us be apart of your special day! We can't wait to see pictures!- Megan

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Sandra B

Love Biltmore bride. Megan helped me to find my wedding dress. She was very kind and patient couldn't ask for a better customer/bride service. They were fantastic!

2016-10-17T12:19:19 Response from the vendor

It was such a joy to help you find your perfect wedding dress! I can't wait to see pictures from your perfect day! - Megan

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Jordan P

Absolutely LOVE my gown that I got from Biltmore Bride! My consultant, Megan, could not have been more helpful with making my dress shopping experience a dream come true.

2016-10-17T12:22:47 Response from the vendor

Your dress was a dream come true! I am so happy for you! Thanks again for letting us be a part of your special day! Please send us pictures! - Megan

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Dana S

Beyond superb! The staff at Biltmore Bride are a cut well above their counterparts in their profession. The facility is gorgeous!

2016-10-17T13:17:12 Response from the vendor

Customers like you make us excited to come to work everyday! Be sure to post pictures! - The girls at Biltmore Bride

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Rachael M

Words cannot describe how thankful I am for Biltmore Bride! They made my wedding day absolutely perfect! They helped me find my dream dress, the beautiful bridesmaid dresses, and got all the guys dressed perfectly! They also did a fabulous job with the make up as well! I HIGHLY... Read More recommend them! You will instantly feel like family 💙

2016-10-17T12:38:45 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for letting us help you with all of the details of your big day! You made such a beautiful bride! -The Merle Girls at Biltmore Bride

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Dana H

We drove from south of Atlanta to Biltmore Bride looking for a wedding dress for my daughter. We had tried all of the places in Atlanta and just couldn't find anything that she liked. A friend recommended Biltmore Bride so we gave them a try. The moment we walked in we felt at... Read More home and felt like part of the family. Taylor gave my daughter her undivided attention. She was AWESOME. My daughter tried on 9, yes 9, dresses and with Taylor, Denise,and Christine's help she said yes to her dress. Biltmore Bride made this part of the wedding planning absolutely painless. We can't wait to go back to look for bridesmaids dresses. Thank you Biltmore Bride. You guys are amazing.

2016-10-17T12:31:37 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for driving up from Atlanta! I am so glad that she found the one! No matter how many dresses we were going to find the perfect one! Thanks again, I can't wait to see pictures!- Taylor

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Taylor H

I had the best experience at Biltmore Bride!! The staff was so kind and helpful and our bridal consultant Taylor really knew what she was doing! My sister found the perfect dress here and was so impressed with their gown selection. Overall, we had an amazing experience.

2016-10-17T12:56:03 Response from the vendor

Ashley really did pick the perfect dress! I am so glad that I was able to help her find it! Can't wait to see pictures! - Taylor

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Shelbye S

Our experience at Biltmore Bride was every bit of amazing! Our bridal consultant, Taylor, narrowed down exactly what our indecisive bride was looking for and our Bride found THE dress! We never saw money signs in Taylor's eyes or felt pressured to buy a dress like you do at... Read More other bridal retailers. The rest of the staff greeted us and helped us with warm smiles and their shop is every bit of fabulous! It definitely made our 4 hour drive ,6 if you count sitting in traffic, was WELL worth it!!! Our Bride was happy which made the "Bride Tribe" even happier!!

2016-10-17T12:54:25 Response from the vendor

I am so happy that Ashley found the dress!Thank you for driving up to see us! We love your #bridetribe! - Taylor

Denise Knapp

Best Bride Prom & Tux Home of Merle Norman of Asheville recognized as one of the Top 10 Bridal stores in the country and a Best of the Knot! Over 30 years the store has grown into one of the leading ladies formal wear stores in the southeast for designer prom dresses and formal wear. In 2016, the store moved into its new larger location. Stocking bridal gowns through size 32 allows every Customer to find their perfect dress. Your trained Bridal Consultant will help make your wedding day everything you dreamed of. Book your appointment today.