Best Bride Prom & Tux Where Dreams are Made

Best Bride Prom & Tux is also the home of Merle Norman of Asheville where we have been serving our Customers for over 30 years. In recent years ladies have enjoyed the Merle Norman of Asheville experience, now the area’s largest and most complete women’s formal wear and tuxedo shop. With our new expansion, the entire bridal, prom and formal wear departments are bigger and better than ever! The new location also includes an expansion of the wonderful Merle Norman cosmetic and skincare products you’ve come to love and trust. Appointments are scheduled for each bride to make sure you receive the highest level of personalized service with a dedicated Bridal Consultant. Call or contact us online to schedule your appointment today.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Bridal Stylists, Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Group Discounts, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Rentals, Fashion Services, Fashion

A2f84579 05f6 4400 aa0c 4597c7a89d92~rs 100

800 Fairview Rd Ste A1, Asheville, NC (828) 299-7403

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Sarah M

Best Bride exceeded all of my expectations! A HUGE thank you to Taylor and Megan for helping me find my perfect dress!! All of the ladies who work here are so sweet and helpful. My bridal experience was seamless and it was such an easy decision to go back for bridesmaids dresses... Read More AND groomsman suits! Again, thank you ladies for coming in before your shift or staying later to accommodate us! Best Bride, we literally couldn’t have had such a wonderful wedding without you all! ❤️❤️❤️

2017-10-20T09:32:13 Response from the vendor

Sarah it was such a joy to help you find your perfect wedding dress! It was truly perfect for you. We are so excited that you let us be apart of your wedding day! We can't wait to see pictures!-Megan & Taylor

Reviewed on 9/30/2017 Chelsea M

This place is amazing! Went to Davids bridal and wasn't impressed, came to Merle Norman and the hospitality was beyond amazing! They really spend time with you and get to know the entire party that you brought with you! Christina helped me the entire time and made my experience... Read More completely amazing!!

2017-10-02T09:48:18 Response from the vendor

Chelsea, I had so much fun helping you find your dream dress! You and your family are just wonderful! I can't wait for your dress to come in and we can finish putting together your complete bridal look. See you soon! -Christina

Reviewed on 1/16/2017 Lauren M

Thank you Megan!!!!!! I found my dress, and made a friend :) she made the trip worth while and was very attentive to all my needs, even making time for me last minute (due to my schedule ). I also got to meet the owner she was so fun and down to earth . Go there for all of... Read More your bridal needs..

2017-01-18T09:14:53 Response from the vendor

Lauren, I had so much fun helping you find your perfect wedding dress. you looked so gorgeous in your dress. I am so glad I met you and made a new friend! Please let me know if there is anything else I can help you... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/25/2017 Jennifer C

Best bride prom and tux was the first place I went dress shopping. Megan was the girl who helped us and she was super friendly very informative but not pushy at all! I very much enjoyed my experience there and Megan helped me find my perfect dress! Out of all the places I went... Read More this was the very best!

2017-11-27T09:32:02 Response from the vendor

Hi Jennifer! I am so glad that I was able to help you find your perfect dress! Your dress was meant for you! I can't wait to see pictures. If there is anything I can help you with please let me know! Thanks- Megan

Reviewed on 11/20/2017 Regan R

I purchased my lovely "Hadley" Sottero & Midgley dress in April - my wedding was this past weekend, November 18th. Taylor helped me try on many dresses and took parts of each dressed I liked to find my perfect dress. I loved it. As I was just putting on the dress for the first... Read More time, all I could say was "I love this so much" before I even got in front of a mirror. I would encourage any bride to check this place out. My family and I felt so welcomed and had a wonderful time.

2017-11-27T09:36:44 Response from the vendor

Hi Regan. The Hadley was perfect for you! I love it when brides fall in love with their dress! Thank you for letting me help you find your dream dress. I can't wait to see pictures and I wish you many happy years of marriage!... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/21/2017 Taylor B

I cannot speak highly enough of Best Bride Prom & Tux! Megan was very helpful while shopping for bridesmaid dresses and the entire staff was very professional. The whole experience was wonderful.

2017-10-23T10:12:06 Response from the vendor

Taylor, I had so much fun helping you find the perfect bridesmaids dresses! So excited to see them in blush! If there is anything else that I can help you with please let me know!- Megan

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Misty W

Megan was absolutely wonderful to work with and helped me find my dream dress! I am very grateful to her and the overall wonderful experience and care provided to me. I was able to have my dream wedding!! Thank you!

2017-10-20T14:02:33 Response from the vendor

Misty, I enjoyed helping you find your dream dress! I am glad that I was apart of your big day. You looked so gorgeous and your pictures are amazing! Thank you.-Megan

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Chelsea G

AMAZING!! these place is the best! so much better than any other shop I visited! love the fact that when you an your family visit you aren't piled on top of another family, you have your own space with you own little viewing area!

2017-10-20T09:40:42 Response from the vendor

Chelsea, Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We enjoyed helping you and we can't wait to see pictures! - Best Bride Prom & Tux

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Katelyn M

I seriously can not thank Taylor enough to helping me find the dress of my dreams!! You were so patient with me, and sweet at pie!! You made a very stressful and chaotic time, a very enjoyable time as it should it. I can not thank you enough!! I recommend you and Best Bride a... Read More million times over!

2017-10-03T10:21:40 Response from the vendor

Katelyn, I had so much fun helping you find the dress of your dreams! You shined so bright in it! I can't wait to see pictures! Thank you for letting me be apart of your special day! -Taylor

Reviewed on 12/07/2016 Kaylie L

I found my perfect wedding gown at Biltmore Bride with the help of Taylor! I loved getting to see and pull my own choices. This was not the case at the other Bridal shops I visited and I always wondered if the perfect dress wasn't being pulled by the consultant. Biltmore Bride... Read More has been so great to work with - they are some of the kindest people I've met in the wedding industry! I can't wait to wear my Sottero & Midgley dress this spring.

2016-12-13T09:30:19 Response from the vendor

Kaylie, I had so much fun helping you find your dress! Your dress is so perfect for you! I cant wait to see pictures! Thanks again. Taylor

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Mikayla J

Biltmore Bride is the place to go when looking for anything and everything bridal or prom! All of the employees are WONDERFUL! I had a great experience picking out my wedding dress, bridesmaids dresses and tuxedos. Taylor Noblitt was my consultant and I would recommend her to... Read More everyone! Very sweet and caring!

2016-11-28T08:48:49 Response from the vendor

Mikayla, I had so much fun helping you find your wedding dress, bridesmaids dresses and tuxedos.Thank you for letting me be apart of your special day! I would love to see pictures! -Taylor

Reviewed on 11/08/2016 Morgan M

Such a wonderful shopping experience - I feel so lucky to have fallen in love with a dress at Biltmore Bride! Our consultant, Megan, was fantastic. She encouraged me to try any style I liked and was not pushy at all as I considered my favorites. It was a comfortable yet special... Read More experience. Couldn't recommend it to brides-to-be enough!

2016-11-09T10:53:49 Response from the vendor

Morgan it was such a pleasure to help you find your dress! You are going to have a perfect February wedding! I can't wait to see pictures! -Megan

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Paige A

Wow is all I can say about Biltmore Bride! The dress selection was the best out of every store I had been to, the staff became a part of my family, and I loved the "rustic" theme of the store! Rachael was my bridal consultant and I could not have been more impressed! She helped... Read More me find my dream Allure Bridals dress! Thank you so so so much!!!

2016-10-24T11:19:38 Response from the vendor

You are so welcome! I was excited to help you find your dream dress! It was truly the perfect dress for you! Cant wait to see pictures!- Rachael

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Sara R

The staff at Biltmore Bride played an integral part of my wedding planning. Having found THE dress online, this boutique was the closest shop with a sample. Long story short THE dress and Megan were waiting for me on a Sunday afternoon at 3pm. Yep, a SUNDAY!! Megan was a delight... Read More to work with - very knowledgeable and helpful. She helped me feel at ease while helping me in and out of the samples. The dress selection in plus sizes was the BEST I found between Greenville and Spartanburg, SC and Asheville. The two hour drive from Greenville was totally worth it for the hospitality & know-how. On top of everything else, Biltmore Bride & Tux gave me the freedom to take pictures and to facetime my mom into my fitting. Thank you Biltmore Bride!

2016-10-24T11:24:55 Response from the vendor

I was so excited to help you! You were such a joy to work with! Having your mom be apart of finding your perfect dress was such a special moment! Loved seeing your pictures! Thanks so much for coming and seeing us!- Megan

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Hallie F

We drove from Lexington, KY to come here and it was well worth the drive! A beautiful shop and they were so helpful! Megan worked with us and really helped us out and Denise even came out and helped us too! We couldn't ask for a better experience and the bride found the PERFECT... Read More dress!

2016-10-17T11:57:32 Response from the vendor

I had so much fun helping you this weekend! Thank you so much for driving down to visit us! Can't wait to see pictures!- Megan

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Hallie F

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 JADE A

We drove from Charleston, SC to visit Biltmore Bride. Words can not explain the warm, sincere kindness you felt from the owners and the staff! From Taylor & Russell greeting us, Rachel giving us a great tour, Christina helping my daughter find an amazing dress, Denise's... Read More expertise with their Merle Norman make-up, and Mama Jo giving her a fabulous wax and manicure! We walked in strangers and walked out Family! We will definitely return! Thank You David & Denise Knapp for Everything!

2016-10-17T12:01:40 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for coming and seeing us! Charleston is such a beautiful city! Our customers are our family! Come back and see us any time!-Your friends at Biltmore Bride

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Diana C

Shopping for my wedding dress at Biltmore Bride lived up to every expectation I had in my head! I felt like more than a million bucks in my wedding dress on my wedding day and I owe each of you that helped me find "the dress." Truly, thank you!

2016-10-17T12:59:54 Response from the vendor

We are so glad that we could give you the Biltmore Bride experience! You Made such a beautiful bride! Thanks for letting us be apart of your special day! - The Merle Girls at Biltmore Bride

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Justin M

My time at Biltmore Bride could not have been better! I found my dream dress with the help of some amazing women that work there. I felt like family and not like just another customer. Their selections are gorgeous & definitely recommend all brides check them out!

2016-10-17T13:05:58 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for visiting us! We are all excited that you found your dream dress! We would love to see pictures! - The Merle Girls at Biltmore Bride

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Taylor N

Biltmore Bride is the best bridal store around! They will meet all your needs and go above and beyond to make your special day the very best! All the consultants are so sweet and caring. From my gown to my bridesmaids and even grooms! We love Biltmore Bride !

2016-10-17T13:15:04 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for letting us help you with your special day! We are so glad that you found THE one! We would love to see pictures! - The girls at Biltmore Bride

Reviewed on 10/07/2016

Thank you for helping with our tuxes! I see the picture of us every day on my living room wall!

2016-10-17T13:10:02 Response from the vendor

You are so welcome! Thanks for letting us help you with the details of your special day! We would love to see pictures!- The girls at Biltmore Bride

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Alesha C

I was looking for someone on short notice to be able to do my makeup for my bridal portraits. I was so lucky to find Biltmore Bride! I made an appointment and the manager Christina took the picture of the look that I was wanting and she made the look work for me! She knew... Read More exactly what products and colors that would work best for my skin. The makeup lasted all day and I never felt more beautiful! Thanks Biltmore Bride you all are so amazing at what you do!

2016-10-11T14:21:20 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for letting us pamper you for your bridal portraits! We can't wait to see the pictures!

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Mary S

The team at Biltmore Bride is AWESOME! My wife and I went there to get her tux for the wedding and everyone was so attentive. Our whole wedding party had our makeup done the day of our wedding and I have never felt more beautiful in my life. Since the wedding we have returned... Read More for a formal gown and suit. Every visit has been full of fun and laughter! We really feel like we have become a member of their family. We love you Denise!!!

2016-10-17T12:12:57 Response from the vendor

We had such a wonderful time helping you with the details of your beautiful day! P.S- We love Lucy! - love the Merle Girls at Biltmore Bride

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Blake H

I came to Biltmore Bride after not being able to find the perfect dress at another place. My consultant, Megan, was so sweet and allowed me to look through the dresses and pull the ones I liked, which I was not allowed to do at the other location. The first dress I tried on, I... Read More fell in love with! All the other ladies that were working that day came in and showered me with kind words. Megan also helped me find everything for bridesmaids, my groom, and his groomsmen. I cannot say enough amazing things about Biltmore Bride and all the nice people that work there! They made finding the perfect dress the most memorable experience!

2016-10-17T12:16:49 Response from the vendor

I was so excited that you found the one! Thank you for letting us be apart of your special day! We can't wait to see pictures!- Megan

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Sandra B

Love Biltmore bride. Megan helped me to find my wedding dress. She was very kind and patient couldn't ask for a better customer/bride service. They were fantastic!

2016-10-17T12:19:19 Response from the vendor

It was such a joy to help you find your perfect wedding dress! I can't wait to see pictures from your perfect day! - Megan

Denise Knapp

Best Bride Prom & Tux home of Merle Norman of Asheville recognized as one of the Top 10 Bridal stores in the country and a Best of the Knot! Over 30 years the store has grown into one of the leading ladies formal wear stores in the southeast for designer prom dresses and formal wear. In 2016, the store moved into its new larger location. Stocking bridal gowns through size 32 allows every Customer to find their perfect dress. Your trained Bridal Consultant will help make your wedding day everything you dreamed of. Book your appointment today.