Beth Helmstetter Events

$$$

Services

Full Coordination Services

8463 Melrose Pl, Los Angeles, CA

Best investment for your wedding!

Reviewed on 8/29/2014 janet p

I loved my wedding. It was a day I'll never forget and will talk about til my dying day. It was everything I dreamed of and much more. Getting married is such a big step in your life that I wanted it to be fun and exciting. So, I knew the first step after my proposal was to hire the right wedding planner. Beth Helmstetter Events was the BEST decision and well-worth investment I made for my wedding. I truly want the best experience for my friends and family that I encourage all of them to hire Beth as their wedding planner. Her impeccable service, attention to details, creativity, and knowledge truly makes her top of her industry. She ensured everything from day 1 of planning to the wedding day that everything was flawless and up to my expectations. All of our guests can't stop raving how beautiful and fun our wedding was and I give all that credit to Beth Helmstetter and her amazing team. I highly recommend anyone who is looking to hire an event planner/designer that Beth Helmstetter Events will be the BEST investment you'll make!!

Review for Beth Helmstetter Events, llc

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Claire M

Very creative and listened to what I wanted and came up with great ideas. I was on a budget and she found creative ways to make it happen. Very organized. Handled some tough family stuff that happened. Very responsive and handled everything the day of the wedding.

Send Email