Artistic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Noelle C

Bethany & Dan are AMAZING! They made us feel so comfortable and worked tirelessly to get the timeline and shot list right. They even took the time to have a call with my mom to calm her nerves when she got a bit anxious. We're still waiting to get all of the photos back, but... Read More from the few teaser photos they shared with us, I have no doubts that we'll be impressed. Definitely hire them!

Reviewed on 5/23/2016

Bethany and Dan Photography was far and wide the best decision we made when planning our special day. They work perfectly together as a team. Their mix of creativity and professionalism is spot on. They both make you feel so comfortable and really know how show you how to be... Read More the best you, you can be in a photo. The images they captured and created were very polished and finished and they obviously have an incredible eye for the perfect photographic moment. They captured romantic, intimate moments as well as fun, whimsical, silly photos. We felt complete trust in the direction they were going and the final product was beyond our expectations. The photos they gave us will forever remind us of how special and beyond our expectations our elopement was, and for that I am eternally grateful.

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Marie L

Bethany and Dan are amazing!! My husband and I were lucky enough to have them as our wedding photographers and it was one of the best choices we made! They captured our wedding day perfectly. We couldn't be happier with the pictures, they came out beautifully. Bethany and Dan... Read More are also awesome people, they are so nice and just cool people. I highly recommend them!

Great at Capturing the Feel of your Big Day

Reviewed on 6/23/2015 Meghan O

One of our highest priority items when planning our wedding was booking photographers. My husband and I are both lovers of photography and wanted to make sure we got the best of the best for our big day, as the pictures will live on. After some searching online, we decided... Read More that Bethany and Dan had the best portfolio of our options. I also loved this quote from their website: “From the mimosas during makeup, to jumping in the pool at the after party, we want to be there.” So, I contacted them and was happy to hear that they were available for our date. We also bonded over our mutual reaction at our engagement - asking “Are you sure?” It was fate! We quickly set up a time to talk with them over the phone, and after this initial call, we knew they were the right choice for us. They seemed like people we would want to be friends with. I felt I would enjoy spending my big day with them. What more could you want in your wedding photographers? We ended up getting Engagement Photos done soon after hiring them, and the photos turned out amazing. We used one of these for our Save the Date and also for our Christmas cards last year. It is so great to have these casual photos that captured us at such a special time in our lives. Bethany and Dan contacted all of our other vendors prior to our wedding day. I don’t know if this is typical of other wedding photographers. I assume it is not, because my vendors all told me about how nice it was. They shared with these vendors the write up on their blog that they did regarding our engagement photos and their “Meet the Couple” blog post about us, and the vendors seemed really happy that they got to know a little bit more about us as a couple. Our wedding was on May 30, 2015. It was such a pleasure to have Bethany and Dan with us on our big day. Their calming presence really helped to keep my nerves in check. Before our First Look, my nerves were on edge, and Bethany was so patient with me and really helped to calm me down. They were so organized during family portraits, which really helped move this along quickly. During the ceremony and reception I barely noticed them around. They have such a great way of moving around among the crowd without ever feeling in the way. We recently got our photos back. The photos are amazing. They captured our day so perfectly. One of my best friends that was not able to attend the wedding said this “I really think the photographers are great! And you know, I haven’t seen many pictures of you lately, but each time I saw a picture of you smiling or laughing or walking, it brought back memories. I thought, I’d know that smile anywhere. Besides wishing I could hear what you all were saying, I felt like I was there. They captured the moment for sure.” If you are considering hiring Bethany and Dan - DO IT. They are really the best of the best. Thank you so much Bethany and Dan for providing such precious keepsakes for us to look back at in the years to come.

BEST EVER!!!

Reviewed on 12/22/2014 Lindsay R

We are absolutely blown away by Bethany & Dan’s work. We are SO pleased with how our photos came out and our overall experience with this amazing duo. From the start, they were easy to talk to, fun to chat with, quick to respond to emails, accommodating, and reassuring. I... Read More even had questions about their opinions on vendors and they gave some great suggestions. Their photos speak for themselves as far as the actual quality, but the small relationship we built with them over the year or so planning was also super awesome. They’re just an amazing couple who want to capture the most perfect moments on your day. It is an INVESTMENT but they are worth every single penny and more. Photography is not something you want to skimp on, on your wedding day. The guests at your wedding will forget about what kind of food or cake you had, and eventually the favors and centerpieces will be forgotten about, too…but your photographs are what you’ll have for years and years after that so it SHOULD be something you invest in. They are professional and know what they are doing, how to keep a schedule, and how to go with the flow when 281908 crazy relatives want to take a formal photo with the B&G…They were so easy to work with and helped everything run seamlessly as far as taking photos goes. We barely noticed them on the dance floor during our reception but when I got the photos back, they took the most incredible pictures! They got right up in there and really captured the party atmosphere and how much fun the night was. They are masters of their craft and we are so lucky they were our wedding photographers! We got back soooo many photos and I’ve lost count of how many times I’ve looked through them. They are just amazing. All of them. Not a single one have I looked at that I haven’t fallen absolutely in love with. The hardest part is going to be picking which ones we want for our album! Thank you, Bethany & Dan. You two are rockstars!

THE BEST!

Reviewed on 4/30/2013 heather g

We were SO LUCKY to have found Bethany and Dan! They were SO nice, friendly and professional! Bethany really helped keep me on track in the weeks leading up to our (very intimate) wedding. I could email her and ask her opinion, and she got RIGHT back to me! They really made... Read More everything so easy! Right down to the contract and payments! Once we met them I was put right at ease (I had some wedding jitters). They are SO down to earth and sincere and NICE!!! Bethany immediately made friends with our little dog (who can be VERY territorial)! And I thought I would feel silly being the center of their attention, but I didn't! They don't expect you to know where to look or turn or put your arms--they guide you through the whole experience!!! And the day really was about my husband (now) and I! We had our ceremony and I totally forgot they were there! My husband (fiancé) at the time, didn't really "GET" why I was SO excited about finding photographers whose work I saw online and REALLY loved! When we got home and (TWO DAYS later!!!) they sent us a link to our pictures, and I put them up on the flat screen, my fiancé said #1. they were worth every penny #2. I was right, they were great #3. he LOVED so many aspects of our pictures (lighting, creativity, quality) and #4. that we're hiring them for our next big event. It takes a lot to impress my husband--and they met and EXCEEDED BOTH of our expectations! They also traveled for us! From Newton, MA to our location in New Castle, NH. And I'm so excited they're local enough for us to recommend to other friends!!! They were so sweet and I couldn't have imagined a better experience!!!

What wedding photography should be!

Reviewed on 10/18/2011 Brittney I

My husband and I just got married in June 2011, and Bethany and Dan were our amazing wedding photographers. I cannot sing their praises loud or often enough. From the first time we met them--at our engagement session a few months prior to the wedding--we felt completely at ease... Read More with them. Throughout the session, we collaborated and improvised, fueling each other's creativity. Bethany & Dan's enthusiasm and passion for what they do is contagious and inspiring. By the end, we were all buddies and exhausted from having tons of fun. Our engagement pictures reflected the candor and amazing energy from that day, but most of all, they perfectly expressed our relationship. In the photos, our love for each other, our quirks, our home/surroundings, everything comes through more naturally and beautifully than we ever could have imagined possible. Needless to say, photography was one thing we did not have to worry about for our wedding. After the success of our engagement session and after getting to know Bethany and Dan, we felt safe in their hands. When the wedding arrived, Bethany and Dan were there in all of their glory, snapping photos all evening long. Our guests remarked on how dedicated and hardworking our photographers seemed to be throughout the entire wedding. Their hardwork shows. We could not be happier with our wedding photos, which tell the story of our wedding day with such a moving vividness, rawness, candidness, etc. When my husband and I viewed the wedding slideshow that Bethany and Dan had made for us, we both cried because the moments that they'd captured were so intimate and real that we couldn't help but re-live that day with all of its emotions and precious details. We watched that slideshow again and again and again in utter joy! We've said it many times before, and we'll say it again--We love you, Bethany and Dan!

2011-10-18T13:34:16 Response from the vendor

Britt... we adored being a part of your wedding day. Thank you for having us. You made our jobs easy by simply being who you are.

Start a Conversation!