Bethany McNeilly

Traveling optional upon request, fees do apply.

Hair Stylists, Makeup Artists, Beauty

303 W. Franklin st, Horseheads, NY Traveling optional upon request, fees do apply. (607) 425-7874

Life Saver

Reviewed on 11/02/2015 Mary P

Bethany McNeilly was amazing. My stylist never got back to me and I had to find someone fast to do all the bridesmaids hair. She stepped up and brought another girl with her. She did hair and makeup for 7 girls between 9 am and 2pm. The hair styles and makeup were perfect. Each... Read More girl picked What she wanted and each one was amazing. I would use her again for other events!!

Sophisticated and Current

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

Bethany did my hair for my sisters wedding. Sometimes it is difficult to find someone who is able to do an updo that looks stylish and current. Bethany was able to style my hair in a very beautiful way that suited my style. It looked as great at the end of the day as it did... Read More when she first did it!

Bridal Shower Makeup

Reviewed on 10/21/2015

I contacted Bethany to help me during the day of my Bridal Shower with my hair and makeup. I knew there were going to be lots of pictures with my friends and family and I wanted to make sure I looked nice. Bethany ensured my makeup and hair were on point. I cannot rave enough... Read More about how amazing she is. She is truly talented. I felt beautiful and received many compliments throughout the day. She was professional, friendly and courteous. I would highly recommend her. Five stars all around!

Wedding hairstyles

Reviewed on 10/12/2015

Bethany did an amazing job on the hairstyle I chose to get for a wedding I was in. i showed her a picture not thinking it was even a possibility and she made it look even better than the picture!!! I would refer her to anyone!!!

Reviewed on 10/07/2015 Kelly D

Look no further for a professional beauty expert. Bethany did an amazing job on my hair and makeup for my wedding day. She was able to take my many pictures, and ideas for hair and turn it into something amazing. My makeup was gorgeously natural, and applied with talent. Thank... Read More you Bethany for a wonderful; experience.

Reviewed on 10/03/2015 Bethany O

Bethany did my hair and makeup for my wedding along with some of my bridal party. She did an amazing job and I couldn't have asked for better! I did a hair and makeup trial with her beforehand and we discussed about tweeking a couple things and she went above and beyond! I... Read More received so many compliments on my hair and makeup and the bridal party looked amazing. I would highly recommend Bethany!

Reviewed on 9/14/2015 Kathy L

I was a bridesmaid in my friends wedding and I was lucky enough to have Bethany do my hair. She is very creative and did my hair exactly how I wanted and it stayed in place all night. She also did the Bride's hair and make-up. She took her time and created the style the Bride... Read More wanted. The Bride looked absolutely stunning. She was also traveled and brought all her tools to the hotel to help us get ready. I would highly recommend her services for hair and make-up

Perfect Hair and Makeup

Reviewed on 9/08/2015

Bethany was so sweet and did an amazing job with my hair and make up as well as my wedding party's hair. I was planning on doing my own makeup but after I set up a trial run with Bethany,I knew I wanted her to do my makeup. My curls held up perfectly, which is one thing I was... Read More really worried about since my hair is long and fine. I felt and looked so beautiful on my wedding day thanks to Bethany.