13425 Blanco Road, San Antonio, TX (210) 492-1952

Reviewed on 1/28/2017 Samantha G

The cake was delicious and everything that we ever wanted!

Reviewed on 1/15/2017 Jenny M

Betty Jane's did our wedding & grooms cakes (yes he had two grooms cakes). The cakes turned out exactly like we had wanted them to & they tasted amazing!!! I'm not one that normally likes cake but I loved this cake! They were so moist & delicious that we were getting comments... Read More from friends & family for days about how good the cake was. The frosting was all done in cream cheese buttercream (YUM!!!) & we had vanilla cake with raspberry & custard filling, strawberry cake with strawberry & custard filling, and chocolate cake with raspberry filling. They were all so delicious but I think my favorite was the vanilla cake with raspberry & custard. Amanda was so helpful through the entire process from cake tasting, creating the cakes & making sure they were delivered to our wedding venue on time. We'll definitely be back to order our next birthday cake here!

Reviewed on 12/28/2016 Tamara S

We had a three tier cake and from the tasting on Betty Jane's Bakeshoppe was superb! Our cake was absolute perfection and tasted amazing! We got many compliments and hope to send more business their way.

Reviewed on 11/10/2016 Jennifer C

Best cakes ever! We had our wedding cake designed to look like a tree trunk and it did! All of our guests were amazed. The grooms cake had two figures at the top and zombies crawling up the sides, it looked fantastic! And Allen the cake was delicious! We did different flavors on... Read More each layer and guests wanted to try more than one flavor. We didn't have much cake left over at the end of the night. The staff is professional and amazing! I will definitely return for future cakes!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Brittani R

people could not stop complementing our cakes and even my husband who isn't a cake person was in love with our cake and flavors we picked

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Michele K

Betty Jane's was able to create a gorgeous wedding cake made of cheesecake for me. It was frosted and decorated exactly like my dream wedding cake, except that inside was a scrumptious cheesecake - my favorite! The groom's cake looked great! It was a golf course in the shape... Read More of Italy for my Italian golfer.

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Christina X

We got a two layered cake for our wedding with a 10inch base and 8inch top, enough for 56 people. Peggy was great to work with and gave us a lot of insight when we did our tasting. They're one of the few bakeries down here who make everything from scratch instead of using a... Read More pre-made mixture in a box. The bottom layer was vanilla with a chocolate mousse, chocolate ganache, and chocolate mousse filling. Our top was vanilla with pineapple, piƱa colada, and pineapple. We had a buttercream frosting and two magnolia flowers which were beautifully done. Our guests were crazy about how great the cake came out and we were really happy with it!

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Jordan S

Wow! I'm so so happy with how my wedding cake turned out from Betty Janes Bakeshoppe! I provided inspiration photos for what I wanted my cake to look like and they absolutely nailed it! It was a pinterest worthy cake, absolutely beautiful AND to top it all off it was... Read More delicious!!! I got so many compliments from guests on this cake. I will also note they are available to take appointments on Saturday which is great for us working brides. I was blown away and would recommend using them to any friend or bride in search of their cake. I thought the prices were very reasonable, and they offer on site delivery which is great. LOVE THIS PLACE!

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Jessica V

Our wedding cake from Betty Jane's was a huge success! Everyone was saying how good the cake was! I would definitely recommend them to everyone!

Reviewed on 6/30/2016 Aida G

It should be noted that when planning our wedding, my husband and I were most excited for our wedding cake. I personally love cake, so that was huge for me. We drove to San Antonio from our university and shotgunned three wedding cake places to try and decide where to get our... Read More cake. Betty Jane's was our last tasting. First of all, they have SO MANY OPTIONS when it comes to fillings and cakes and icings. Peggy really cares about the cake she's baking and will recommend filling combinations. She also encourages you to eat it all (take her up on it!) and the cake is truly amazing! It is definitely NOT cake mix. What really amazed us was the decorations. Their show room has all kinds of fantastic displays and really show you what they can do. Finally, I had three cakes by them - my bridal shower, which I asked to be done as two books stacked on top of each other with specific designs (it was gorgeous!) and then groom's cake and wedding cake. The wedding cake actually was chocolate buttercream with flowers and marigold icing decoration and it was even better than I pictured. This is truly the best place for your wedding cake! Once you go and taste, you'll know!

Reviewed on 6/04/2016 Terri Lynn J

I almost lost it when I saw our groom's cake!! It was a surprise for my husband & it was in the shape of his 1985 Toyota 4-Runner!! It looked so PERFECT!!!!! He takes it off-roading so it had all the scratches, dents, & even his beer bottles. He was so surprised & he absolutely... Read More loved it!!! It looked exactly like the pictures I gave them, they did an amazing job!! Only problem, nobody wanted to cut into it, so we got to take the whole thing home with us!!! Thank you again for this awesome groom's cake, it was just perfect!!!

Reviewed on 5/22/2016 Sarah W

Hands down THE BEST buttercream we have ever tasted! Having a delicious cake was important to us, and man did Betty Jane's Bakeshoppe knock it out of the park! We went to meet with them, did a tasting the same day, and paid for a very reasonably priced wedding cake and grooms... Read More cake! I showed Peggy pictures for inspiration and our cake looked exactly like the inspiration! They allowed us to bring our cake topper and fresh flowers to have them placed prior to arrival and delivered on time! Don't try any other cake shops, because this is it!

Reviewed on 5/06/2016 Rebekah K

This is the only cake shop you should consider for your wedding in San Antonio! We went to at least 5 other cake shops in San Antonio and this was the only place that did not use cake mix. NO JOKE! If you don't want to serve your guests gross cake mix, go to Bettyjane's. The... Read More cakes are baked from scratch, delicious, and come with so many filing and icing options. We chose an amazing vanilla cake with lemon and raspberry fillings topped with buttercream icing! The showroom is very impressive. If you want a more customized cake design, they have you covered. We live in Dallas and Peggy had no problem accommodating our limited schedule for a tasting. For the quality of cake we received, I feel the prices were very reasonable.

Reviewed on 4/06/2016 Jessica T

Loved the cake Betty Jane's created for us. I found a cake I really liked on Pinterest, and they created it for me. The photographer said it was one of the prettiest cakes he has even seen at a wedding. I agree! The cake was really delicious too. My guests loved it. It had two... Read More layers with two separate flavors: one was chocolate with chocolate ganache and mousse, and vanilla with lemon and raspberry filling. The owners, a mother and daughter, were really nice and easy to work with too. I would use Betty Jane's for cakes in the future!

Delicious cakes!

Reviewed on 12/02/2015 Nicole R

Our bridal and groom's cake was absolutely delicious! We got lots of compliments and the cakes looked beautiful. Price is affordable and the quality is amazing!

Reviewed on 11/11/2015 Taylor A

Our wedding cake was beautiful! It was everything I had ever hoped for, and it tasted amazing! I had multiple people come up to me throughout the night and say it was the best cake they had ever tasted! Very happy with my experience and would highly recommend Betty Janes!... Read More Note to Brides: Don't forget to return the cake stand! I completely forgot about it and now trying to scramble to find it at our venue and get it back to them. If you're reading this Betty Janes we're sorry!!

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Catherine P

I loved working with Betty Janes BakeShoppe for my wedding cake. They were great from the beginning setting up the appointment and even at the last minute adding my favorite flavor of cake so I could try it at my tasting. Amanda Jane really listened to what I wanted and made it... Read More happen! The day of my wedding everyone loved the cake and was asking where I had gotten it from. I would highly recommend getting your cake from them!

Reviewed on 9/28/2015 Ashlynn E

We found Betty Jane's Bakeshoppe after tasting a sample at a wedding expo. We left the expo and that cake was the only thing on our mind. We could not stop talking about how good it was. We went for an official tasting and it was so cute. They brought out all the different... Read More flavors on an artist palette. We email pictures of what we wanted the bride and grooms cake to look like and found that they not only looked like what I asked for they looked even BETTER! When we did our cake cutting at the wedding I didn't want just one piece I wanted the whole cake and so did the groom! The cake was the most moist cake I have ever had and we got SO many complements on both the cakes. These were PERFECT and this company did an AMAZING job!

Reviewed on 9/26/2015 Leisha S

Best tasting wedding cake I've ever had! We used Betty Jane's Bakeshoppe for both our wedding cake and groom's cake and they were amazing! Our guests raved about how delicious the cake tasted, and nothing was left at the end of the night! Peggy and Amanda are so sweet and... Read More creative. Our cakes were absolutely stunning, and we couldn't have asked for anything better!

Reviewed on 9/21/2015 Angela H

We used Betty Jane's Bakeshoppe for our wedding last June. It was beautiful, delicious, and we got tons of compliments from guests. They were also very flexible with the shape/size that we wanted, and were able to add a sheet cake. Peggy was great to work with, and it was a... Read More great value!

The best cake I have ever eaten

Reviewed on 3/29/2015 Tate K

I AM SO INCREDIBLY HAPPY with the wedding cake Betty Jane's Bakeshoppe made me!! IT WAS THE BEST TASTING CAKE I'VE EVER HAD, and EVERYONE was raving about the taste of the cake for weeks!!! The cake was moist, rich, and soft, the buttercream icing was sweet, rich, creamy, just... Read More to die for. I've tasted A LOT of cakes, and this was hands down the best. The ingredients were just so FRESH. It tasted even better than I had remembered from the initial tasting! They EXCEEDED my expectations on the design of the cake. I described what I wanted and brought in pictures, and they created EXACTLY what I wanted. It was the wedding cake of my dreams! They created the most beautiful sugar orchids and covered the whole cake in EDIBLE GLITTER! They really listened to what I wanted and confirmed the design several times. I was just so happy that they were able to make my vision a reality. They even got our tres leches Captain America Grooms cake down perfectly. They're customer service is wonderful, and they were the best of all my wedding vendors. I cannot rave about them enough. I would give them 20 stars if I could!!! All brides in the San Antonio Area please check them out! :)

Stunning!

Reviewed on 2/24/2015 Kari L

My daughters wedding cake was just stunning. Not to mention delicious! We didn't have a single piece left. They also did the grooms cake. My son in law loves NASCAR and they made a cake of his favorite car. It was spot on and he loved it. They are the best in San Antonio!

Can't Get Enough- Delicious!

Reviewed on 12/17/2014

My cake was not only delicious but it was breath- taking!! My guests could not get enough of it. We had traditional white cake with chocolate filling on some layers and vanilla bavarian custard on others. I do not even have a sweet tooth and this cake made my night!

Perfect Cakes!

Reviewed on 9/11/2014 Tanya J

My wedding cake was a beautiful and delicious strawberry lemonade filling cake. The grooms cake was an awesome military tank. The cake was so good that guests were asking for cake a couple days after the wedding. It was so good that we plan to get more cakes there in the... Read More future. They are also the nicest people you will ever meet.

Perfect

Reviewed on 6/18/2014 Crystal M

Amazing cakes! They were all delicious! The cakes were the talk of he night! Thanks you thanks you!

Start a Conversation!