Beverly's Flowers & Gifts

Winston-Salem, NC

NC Certified Professional Florist

$$$

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Vases, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Arrangements

11130 Old US Hwy 52 South, Winston-Salem, NC

LOVE this florist!

Reviewed on 10/08/2014 Molly B

This florist will make your wedding day dreams come true! I cannot even begin to count how many compliments I received on my flowers, arrangements, and centerpieces. Beverly's of Midway does an exceptional job and will make your day come alive. I want to specially thank Beverly... Read More for all her hard work and the rest of her staff for making my fairytale come true! ~ Molly

Talented & great to work with!

Reviewed on 3/11/2014 Emily B

Beverly was great to work with. We could not have asked for a more kindhearted and gifted florist. Our arrangements were exactly what we had discussed and were just gorgeous for the ceremony and reception. They made for great pictures too. We cannot thank her enough. Would... Read More definitely recommend for any floral occasion!

Wonderful Experience

Reviewed on 1/15/2014 Laura R

Beverly's of Midway was an answer to my mother's and my own prayers for my wedding. Planning a wedding can be a very stressful time, as most brides know. But Beverly was SUCH a joy to work with and to plan with. She sat down with my mother and I on multiple occasions, putting... Read More together different options and throwing out ideas until we found exactly what we were looking for. She was so patient, enthusiastic, creative, and understanding during the planning process. I honestly wasn't sure what to expect and was nervous about the overall color scheme I had chosen for a November wedding. Needless to say, our expectations were over and beyond met. I actually cried on my wedding day as Beverly was bringing the flowers into the WinMock dressing room because they were simply THAT beautiful. Looking at the pictures, I still cannot get over how gorgeous they were. Thank you so much Beverly and all of those at Beverly's of Midway for all that you did for us and for making our wedding day extra beautiful! You guys are so wonderful. -Laura G.

2014-01-17T08:49:08 Response from Beverly, the member

Thanks so much for your kind remarks. Families like yours are why I do this. Best Wishes in the future. Bev

Fall wedding

Reviewed on 11/01/2013 Jennifer E

We are so happy with our experience with Beverly's! On the day of the wedding, the flower were delivered on time while the wedding party was away getting ready. As soon as I saw the flowers I was amazed, they were stunning. They were exactly what we had talked about in our... Read More planning, but were even better than I had imagined them! It was a wonderful experience working with Beverly's. The prices and service were amazing.

Wonderful Florist!

Reviewed on 10/07/2013 Sarah Y

Beverly's of Midway is wonderful! Beverly is so energetic and creative. I am not a very artistic person, but Beverly took the time to give me visuals and really find out what I wanted. She was amazing!! I almost cried the first time I saw my bridal bouquet for my bridal... Read More portrait and I NEVER expected to have that kind of reaction. I was amazed on my wedding day by the beautiful flower arrangements at the church and reception site. Overall, I would definitely recommend Beverley to any bride!!

We could not have been happier!!

Reviewed on 10/06/2013 Benjamin H

Beverly did an amazing job on our wedding! In fact she is what made our wedding! Everyone at our wedding and everyone who saw our wedding pictures went on and on about how beautiful our flowers were. Before going to Beverly I found what I liked and wanted on Pinterest and... Read More showed her what I was envisioning. She took my ideas and ran with them. What she created with my ideas and her ideas combined was phenomenal!! I strongly recommend her as your florist for any occasion!

Wonderful lady with beautiful flowers!

Reviewed on 9/18/2013 Ashlyn

Beverly is awesome! She met with us twice for over an hour each time to plan out our flowers and reception centerpieces. The final product was amazing and just what we were looking for! She came on the day of the wedding to set up everything and even wiped off our bouquets... Read More before pictures.

Pink and Yellow Flowers

Reviewed on 7/12/2013 Devin F

Beverly was great- easy to talk to, helpful in planning and creating ideas, and getting everything where it needed to be and setting up the room. The flowers turned out more beautiful than I even imagined- pink peonies from Holland, yellow roses, and many other pink, yellow,... Read More green, and ivory flowers.

Beverly just gets it

Reviewed on 6/24/2013 Alisa P

Beverly and I just instantly clicked. It was like I'd known her my entire life and she was like a favorite Aunt. She sat down and really listened to me. She had wonderful ideas and was able to communicate them without any problems. I was so worried about the cost of flowers,... Read More but she made my dream a reality within our budget, with beautiful flowers, that lasted well and were in season. She and her staff are angels. I could never say enough good things about them. I'll use Beverly for anything I need from now on, she just feels like home. And she went above and beyond on my wedding day to make sure everything was where it needed to be, when it needed to be there.

Gorgeous Floral Arrangements

Reviewed on 6/11/2013 Lucy D

Our flowers were absolutely beautiful - Beverly did an amazing job. She was so sweet and so fun to work with!

Jan

Reviewed on 6/05/2013 Jan P

From start to finish Beverly and her staff are so helpful and full of ideas. Beverly was so easy to work with and makes the bride feel so special, by keeping the bride's ideas and wishes first and foremost. Beverly was so easy to work with!! Beautiful flowers for the ceremony... Read More site as well as the reception venue. Thank you for such a pleasant experience!

Florist

Reviewed on 4/20/2013 Kala W

Flowers were gorgeous an reasonably priced. Loved working with them! Will be working with them for any other flower needs in the future!

Great Value for Beautiful Flowers

Reviewed on 11/27/2012 Katie F

Beverly's was probably the best value we got from the wedding. The flowers were not expensive, but were beautiful. She really worked with us to execute my vision and was even more worried about the details than I was.

Beverly is wonderful

Reviewed on 10/11/2012 Toni M

At my first meeting with her I shared my vision for the wedding, and she totally got it! She helped expand upon my basic ideas to make my wedding unique. The day of the wedding, all of the flowers were spectacular and she delivered early!

Beautiful flowers and expert service

Reviewed on 9/27/2012 April A

Beverly provided the flowers for my wedding and they were absolutely perfect! She was kind, knowledgeable, patient, and very helpful in working with us on our budget. We were on a tight budget so she listened to my vision and what I wanted and was able to provide beautiful... Read More flowers at a price we could afford. I received so many compliments on the flowers. I highly recommend Beverly and her staff to anyone in need of flowers for any occassion!

PERFECTION!!!

Reviewed on 8/27/2012 Kimberly M

Every time I look at my wedding pictures, I am so happy we went with Beverly. We meet with her several times to make sure we were on the same page. I never felt like I was a burden when I wasn't communicating what I wanted very clearly. She took her time and really listened to... Read More me and somehow found her way into my brain and created flowers that were beyond anything I could have imagined. My appointment with her ended up being the most fun I had during the whole process, and the least stressful. It was the one thing I never stressed about and that was truly a relief! And when our wedding day arrived and the flowers showed up and I finally got to see the church, I was blown away. Everything was perfect.

The BEST!

Reviewed on 7/26/2012 jeneen b

Beautiful flowers, just what we wanted. So fresh they look new almost a week later. She is very creative and easy to work with. Very knowledgable

Exactly what I wanted and more!

Reviewed on 7/17/2012 Alison E

I wasn't very particular in what I requested from Beverly, but she was very able to read me and help me narrow things down to EXACTLY what I wanted. The flower arrangements that were actually used on my wedding day were a complete surprise to me, but that was really fun! I had... Read More told her that I wanted pink gerbera daisies and another slight splash of purple in the bridesmaids' bouquets and she took it from there! I couldn't have been more pleased!

Beautiful Flowers

Reviewed on 6/15/2012 Mallory L

Beverly is a joy to work with! She will bend over backwards to help you in any way she can. She spent lots of time meeting with me to make sure I had the flowers and the look that I wanted. I could not have been more pleased with the product. Her pricing is very reasonable... Read More and she gives a ton of great advice.

Amazing flowers at an affordable price!

Reviewed on 6/03/2012 Lauren H

My wedding flowers were absolutely perfect! Beverly completely got my vision and used her experience and knowledge to make my flower dreams come true. She is so easy to work with, extremely passionate about making sure everything is perfect, and she was very easy to contact and... Read More flexible with any changes. It is obvious she truly cares about her brides and goes the extra mile to make sure the wedding flowers are perfect at an affordable cost. Beverly and everyone she works with are wonderful people, with great attitudes and an incredible work ethic. We strongly recommend Beverly’s of Midway!

Best florist ever!

Reviewed on 11/06/2011 Jennifer P

Beverly has been a florist for many years. When I called to schedule an appointment with her, I was a little disappointed that I had to wait two weeks to meet with her. Let me tell you, it was totally worth the wait! She knows what she is doing!! I showed up on my day with all... Read More the information she told me to bring (a picture of my wedding gown, a picture of my bridesmaids dresses, etc). This helps her see what I have planned so far. I told her I love daisies, and I'd like to have gerber daises for my fall wedding. She loved the idea and ran with it! She pulled out her daisy book, and we picked out the exact ones I wanted. She didn't try to sell me other things, or make me add flowers, or anything like that. She helped me pick out beautiful yellow and red daisies. When I told her I'd like yellow and red apples as part of my centerpieces, she said she had a guy that could do it for me! We even went through several of her vases to pick out the right size for the centerpieces. Also, when I told her my mom wanted a gardina for her corsage, she was very honest that they would be more expensive, and that they come in a set of three, but she did it for me. On my wedding day, she was at the church when we showed up, laughed with me and my bridesmaids for a minute, and then went onto the reception site! I would definitely recommend Beverly as a florist to anyone for any occasion!!

Flowers that took my breath away...

Reviewed on 11/02/2011 Angela D

From the moment Beverly & I began working together, I found that once she was able to give you her ful attention, it was just that! She & I discussed various options and in extreme detail, which was sometimes difficicult being that I live in NYC, & had to look up some of the... Read More flowers that were mentioned in order to gain a better visual. Although Beverly emailed as much as she could to assist me in visualizing exactly what I wanted the whole look to be! Beverly is very specific in delininiating each & every item in her contract so one knows excat amopunts of what is being paid for. I had only imagined what it would look like, but Beverly & her staff made all the flowers from the outdoor ceremony to indoors look so amaningly beautiful!! I couldn't have asked for soeone who would have paid any more attention to the intricate detail that I was looking to achieve! With Beverly, we surely captured it! I would highly recommend her! Angela

Absolutely beautiful work!!

Reviewed on 10/23/2011 Jennifer L

Beverly's did all my flowers for my wedding and they were all absolutely beautiful! I have gotten so many compliments. The staff are very friendly and great to work with :) I highly recommend them!

Gorgeous flower arrangements!

Reviewed on 10/20/2011 Jessica K

I really enjoyed working with Beverly and loved the final product. She was awesome to work with and my flowers turned out absolutely gorgeous. She did exactly what I wanted and made everything even better than expected. I wish my bouquets would last forever but at least I have... Read More plenty of pictures. Beverly and most of her staff were setting up for a wedding when I picked up my flowers but the employee who was working in the shop was wonderful and helped me pack my flowers so they wouldn't tip over while I drove to my venue. I would definitely recommend Beverly's of Midway to any bride.

Superb attention to detail!

Reviewed on 10/03/2011 Amy Z

As the Matron of Honor and Wedding Planner of my sisters wedding this August, I had the pleasure of working with Beverly very closely. She was very detailed during the initial consultation and planning process. The quote/contract was very specific so we knew exactly what we were... Read More getting and what each item cost. My sister was very specific on the design of the bridal and bridesmaids bouquets and Beverly delivered exactly what she wanted! Beverly was also very creative in suggesting a Unity Candle arrangement at the altar. We had not planned on that, but since her prices were within our budget, we decided to add that on an allow creative license to come up with a design. I was floored with what she brought us!!!!! It was amazing!!!! It was huge! She also did an incredible job with the flowers on the cake! Absolutely took my breath away! If you are looking for a florist for your wedding, call Beverly first! You will not be dissapointed. - Carrie K.

TO Beverly's Flowers & Gifts