Your walk down the aisle starts here...

OMG you're getting married!! The Bianka team is here to share every moment with you in creating your perfect day! Let's face it… finding the perfect dress is the best part of it all! Bianka Bridal offers the best selection of bridal gowns in Michigan. We dedicate many hours of research each bridal season by hiring young and inspiring social media experts to research the hottest bridal trends. This allows us to invest in the hottest brands,looks and styles each season. We then simplify all by investing in designer couture brands to affordable luxurious brands so we can offer gowns within all price ranges. We offer a wide selection of designer off the rack sales starting at $800. Our main collections start at $1200 to $7500. We also offer free payment plans as well as alterations services

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Custom Designs, Online Ordering, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion

125 Ottawa Ave, Grand Rapids, MI (616) 235-9300
INSTAGRAM

Bianka Bridal Treated Me Like A Princess

Reviewed on 2/18/2015 Kylie O

I cannot say enough great things about my experiences at Bianka Bridal! First of all; I am a plus sized Bride. In the midst of wedding dress shopping I had been so discouraged until I came to Bianka Bridal. The consultants made me feel so comfortable & stunning...the way a Bride... Read More should feel! The consultants bent over backwards to show me their wide selection & once I found THE DRESS, they let me try on veils, jewelry and everything to complete the look. They were so kind and we had so much fun. Not only did they make my experience fun and easy; they made me feel like any other normal bride, even though I'm plus sized. We talked about how alterations could be done and the fact that I could do a corset back: an idea to die for! I had never thought of that until they told me & I said yes instantly! Once we ordered my dress I kept in contact with the consultants on the shipping status of my dress. One of the owners gave me her personal number and allows me to text her whenever I need to! To sum it up: the women at Bianka Bridal are knowledgable, sweet, hard working, and willing to go to the ends of the earth to make their Brides happy! I will recommend them till the day I die. Cheers ladies!! You helped me in this process to make my wedding day the best day of my life. I am forever grateful to you! XOXO ❤️

Reviewed on 4/02/2017 Liz R

I felt so uncomfortable at my appointment at Bianka. I literally couldn't wait to leave. I didn't even want to try on the rest I had picked out. The woman that helped me was rude to my mom and told me I was being ridiculous because I didn't like a certain neckline. There were... Read More other helpers waiting outside the door while I was changing to take dresses from my room that I hadn't even tried yet. I am upset I spent time on a fun day at Bianka. I will not be recommending it to anyone.

Reviewed on 3/28/2017 Kim S

If you are looking for a wedding dress Bianka Bridal is the place!!! They have the best selection, prices and the staff is so helpful, professional and friendly. My daughter loved the first dress she tried on but, since Bianka was the first store we visited we decided to visit... Read More a few other stores before making our final selection. The staff was very understanding and did not use high pressure sales tactics to try and get us to purchase. After visiting many stores we went back to Bianka Bridal and purchased the first dress she tried on. Sooo happy with our choice in dress and Bridal salon. We also purchased the bridesmaids dresses at Bianka Bridal, once again, they had the best selection and service. Thank you Bianka Bridal for making our Bridal shopping a WONDERFUL experience!

Reviewed on 2/14/2017 Kinda P

I'd first like to say thank you so very much to everyone at Bianka Bridal especially Ashley! Your guidance and assistance this past Saturday was stellar. I've been to Bianka twice and have enjoyed the people and the atmosphere. They are wonderful! The customer service and... Read More attention to detail went far beyond other bridal stores in the area.

Reviewed on 11/20/2016 Katy B

Best place in the whole world. I found the most perfect dress here and the stuff were beyond amazing!

Reviewed on 11/09/2016 Aili B

Awesome!

Reviewed on 11/05/2016 Denisha K

My sister went in for an appointment today and it was a horrible experience! My sister expressed many times she didn't like the mermaid style dresses, however Katia wouldn't listen to my sister's request and kept pulling the same style. She was quite rude and after 30 minutes... Read More told us there were no other dresses. Needless to say, we will NOT be getting a dress there nor do would we recommend anyone.

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Abby D

Cannot thank the women of Bianka Bridal enough for my custom made wedding gown and bridesmaid dresses!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Laura W

The BEST bridal shop in Grand Rapids hands down. With the perfect assortment of gowns and the most professional, attentive staff. I immediately felt welcomed upon entering the store, Katia (YOU, miss, are amazing at what you do!) was patient, and listened to me ultimately having... Read More me try on a dress that I thought I would never wear. That dress turned into my perfect wedding dress. You will not be disappointed with the gown selection and customer service. I cannot recommend this shop enough, don't waste your time going anywhere else.

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Aubrey R

Bianka was my first wedding dress shopping experience. I felt very very uncomfortable. Katia was helping me and she barely said two words the entire time. I was not in love with any of the dresses but liked one. She made me feel pressured into buying it. Dress shopping was... Read More nothing like I imagined but I bought the dress because I thought if this was what wedding dress shopping was like I didn't want to do it for another second. When I came back to pick up my dress I expressed my concerns about the fit. In the first appt I expressed how I liked the way the dress was tight and form fitting. I knew it was a size too small but Katìa never mentioned that the dress is actually supposed to just drape and that once my size comes in, the one thing I really loved about the dress would go away. When I expressed this to the girls at my fitting I was ignored and just told it would all work out. I called back a few days later only to have Katìa say extremely rude things to me. I was nothing but kind through the entire process and just wanted to be done with the shop. I ended up having a full day of dress shopping thanks to my mom who wanted me to have the experience most brides have and I did! It was wonderful and I found the dress of my dreams thanks to a wonderful staff at The Gown Shop in Ann Arbor. I took a huge hit on my dress from Bianka unfortunately. While wedding planning I had several companies who have worked with them also tell me stories about how rude they are and how they really dislike working with Bianka. There are so many amazing shops that deserve business... They do not!

Reviewed on 8/17/2016 Chad Z

Bianka Bridal made me feel special from my first appointment to even after my wedding day! From the moment I walked in I had not just one consultant but a TEAM of ladies helping me. The best thing about the team they have is that before anyone can tell their opinion they make... Read More sure to let you say what you as a bride feels and thinks. Throughout all of the steps of my wedding there were supporting me. Bianka Bridal even helped a surprise guest (my mom from out of town) make my first dress appointment! I was so shocked and grateful they made sure the most important person was there. They also kept up with me on social media and even gave love when My husband and I were featured in your The Knot for "Love Stories". I would recommend not only the bridal store but all of the beautiful ladies and dresses that come with it.

Reviewed on 8/16/2016 Beth C

I came to Bianka Bridal to purchase my wedding dress. They have a very impressive selection of wedding dresses but I was highly unimpressed with the staff/ customer service. They were very opinionated and quite rude at times. They also lack bridal pampering skills that every... Read More bride should feel and experience. I did leave with a dress but not the experience I would have liked to have. They failed to tell me that my dress was coming in late and also failed to tell me when it had finally arrived. I wouldn't recommend them unless you are fine with a lack of customer service.

Reviewed on 8/08/2016 Elizabeth B

I had been to every other store in Grand Rapids, a few in Detroit and some in Lansing and didn't have nearly the level of customer service I had at Bianka. Let me tell you, they treated me so well here. They were able to borrow the dress I wanted to try on (another store wanted... Read More to charge me $80 to ship it) and it ended up being the perfect dress. I'm looking forward to trying it on and having it altered. Highly recommend.

Reviewed on 7/31/2016

I loved my experience at Bianka Bridal! I went into my appointment already knowing what I liked and what I didn't like. They listened to me and picked out the perfect gown. Initially I wasn't sure of a few dresses they picked out for me even though they fell within the... Read More guidelines I had given them. Once I tried on the Allessandra Rinaudo gown, I knew it was the one. I would recommend Bianka Bridal to any bride!!!

Reviewed on 7/28/2016 Dawn S

After searching for gowns at several boutiques. I came across Bianka Bridal. There selection of dresses paired with there friendly and knowledgeable staff was a great experience. I found the perfect dress my first visit, definitely the best bridal shop around this area.

Reviewed on 7/21/2016

I came into this gorgeous bridal shop in February of 2016. I had been to a lot of bridal shops who just weren't seeing my vision and kept showing me things that they wanted to see me in rather than listen to what I wanted to see on myself . However, Maria from Bianka listened.... Read More She understood what I wanted and she actually connected with my mother and I on a level that was so real and pure kindness that I felt like she knew us. She pulled dresses I described and their selection was so amazing , it was difficult to decide! Then, I found MY dress. I put it on and I felt so stunning and beautiful! Instead of just saying "do you like it?""what do you think?" she asked me " how do you feel?" She made me cry because of how genuine she was asking that question. I will recommend this place to any future bride who wants to experience the feeling I felt! The Bianka experience.

Reviewed on 7/18/2016 Jessica B

I absolutely loved the dress I picked out for my wedding day on July 9. I had gone into Bianka Bridal thinking I knew what I wanted and left with a completely different dress I had no idea I would love so much. The fitting room was spacious and the assistant was so helpful and... Read More sweet. I couldn't ask for a better wedding dress!

Reviewed on 7/08/2016 Michelle G

These ladies were top notch and I'm so happy I got my dress there. The studio is absolutely adorable and they do a great job of helping you select dresses that match your style/taste -- they have a LOT of different ones there so it seems like everyone could find one. They had... Read More great customer service even up to our wedding day. They steamed and hand delivered my dress and veil downtown GR and made sure everything was all set on the day of the wedding. Great ladies to work with!

Reviewed on 6/11/2016 Sophia K

The dresses at this salon are FAR more beautiful than the rest of the salons anywhere near Grand Rapids. All designers carried by Bianka are high quality and you can tell when putting them on. I had gone dress shopping in January and found a dress I had liked. The staff at... Read More Bianka was more than accommodating while I took months to make up my mind about it and went in to try it on with different audiences multiple times. They also made sure the dress was within my budget since I loved it so much. Their jewelry options are fabulous. My earrings were perfect with my ivory gown and shimmered like crazy! We also ordered my bridesmaid dresses from them and they were beautiful. Thanks so much for making my day picture perfect ladies! xoxo

Reviewed on 5/28/2016 Christina P

Such a great environment, best quality, and such helpful people. Loved my experience!

Reviewed on 5/15/2016 Tara G

Overall best quality dresses in GR. All beautiful and well made. And definitely the best lighting of any of the bridal salons I tried on in. They have been very helpful despite the fact that I came in to try on multiple times :) Don't buy a dress in GR before you try on here.

Reviewed on 5/06/2016

From the moment you walk in to BIANKA Bridal you feel treated like a princess! Not only are the dresses gorgeous, but the whole display and atmosphere is stunning! They care about you and making your wedding day amazing, and it starts with the dress. I came in with an idea of... Read More what I wanted, and they kept within my budget and really helped me find the perfect dress! I recommend BIANKA Bridal to any bride. Hands down, my favorite place!

Reviewed on 5/04/2016 Mary R

I had a great time at Bianka Bridal! The staff was super helpful, they listened to what I liked/disliked, and they helped me find a dress! Everything was so cozy in the shop and I could tell I was my assistant's main focus. It was fun, relaxed, and enjoyable. Thank you Bianka... Read More staff for being extremely helpful both in-store and online. You responded to my emails and phone calls almost immediately and I am thoroughly impressed! Thank you for such a refreshing experience in a beautiful shop in downtown Grand Rapids, MI!

Reviewed on 5/02/2016 Alina

By far the best bridal shop in Grand Rapids. Besides a wonderful collection of bridal gowns at affordable prices, Bianka Bridal is a gorgeous boutique with super friendly and helpful staff. I've been looking everywhere for the perfect dress and I finally found it here. Katia... Read More helped during my first my appointment and at my second visit Maria helped me with everything I needed. Communicating with them was super easy and Katia replied to all my e-mail within hours. If you're looking for more than just a dress and you want a beautiful experience for such a wonderful moment in your life, Bianka Bridal is the place to go. :)

Reviewed on 5/02/2016 Megan K

When I visited Bianka for the first time, I didn't have an appointment but Ashley made sure I felt welcomed and she paid attention to my mom and I even though there were others in the store who had reserved time. When I returned to Bianka for the 2nd time, I had 6 members of my... Read More bridal party with me and things got kind of crazy. Maria helped to keep the peace and gave me encouraging words while helping me into each dress. She really made the day all about ME and reassured me not to try to please everyone else. My overall experience here was exceptional and best of all, I said yes to the dress!