Your walk down the aisle starts here...

OMG you're getting married!! The Bianka team is here to share every moment with you in creating your perfect day! Let's face it… finding the perfect dress is the best part of it all! Bianka Bridal offers the best selection of bridal gowns in Michigan. We dedicate many hours of research each bridal season by hiring young and inspiring social media experts to research the hottest bridal trends. This allows us to invest in the hottest brands,looks and styles each season. We then simplify all by investing in designer couture brands to affordable luxurious brands so we can offer gowns within all price ranges. We offer a wide selection of designer off the rack sales starting at $800. Our main collections start at $1200 to $7500. We also offer free payment plans as well as alterations services

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Custom Designs, Online Ordering, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion

125 Ottawa Ave, Grand Rapids, MI (616) 235-9300
INSTAGRAM

Bianka Bridal Treated Me Like A Princess

Reviewed on 2/18/2015 Kylie O

I cannot say enough great things about my experiences at Bianka Bridal! First of all; I am a plus sized Bride. In the midst of wedding dress shopping I had been so discouraged until I came to Bianka Bridal. The consultants made me feel so comfortable & stunning...the way a Bride... Read More should feel! The consultants bent over backwards to show me their wide selection & once I found THE DRESS, they let me try on veils, jewelry and everything to complete the look. They were so kind and we had so much fun. Not only did they make my experience fun and easy; they made me feel like any other normal bride, even though I'm plus sized. We talked about how alterations could be done and the fact that I could do a corset back: an idea to die for! I had never thought of that until they told me & I said yes instantly! Once we ordered my dress I kept in contact with the consultants on the shipping status of my dress. One of the owners gave me her personal number and allows me to text her whenever I need to! To sum it up: the women at Bianka Bridal are knowledgable, sweet, hard working, and willing to go to the ends of the earth to make their Brides happy! I will recommend them till the day I die. Cheers ladies!! You helped me in this process to make my wedding day the best day of my life. I am forever grateful to you! XOXO ❤️

Reviewed on 11/21/2017 Meghan K

I had the best experience with Bianka Bridal when I was looking for my wedding gown! Every part of this process, from scheduling to purchasing my gown was smooth and exceeded all expectations. They had such unique and beautiful wedding gowns which made this boutique stick out to... Read More me compared to others. Katia was so great to work with but all the girls there were so helpful and made me feel so important. I would hands down recommend this boutique to any bride, you won't be disappointed with Bianka Bridal!

Reviewed on 11/03/2017 Brittany G

Bianka bridal is such a fantastic shop. I recommend all my girlfriends to go there that are looking. They made me feel SO beautiful! The dress they found for me was just absolutely gorgeous, and truly one of a kind. Which is exactly what I wanted ❤️ The compliments I got on my... Read More dress all night was that it's classic, and different!!! I would never have found a dress like that anywhere else. Those ladies have a true eye for beauty, and originality!! Thank you so much for making me so beautiful on my day ❤️❤️

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Noelle H

The only word that comes to mind when I think about my experience at Bianka Bridal is WOW. The ladies there really do want to help you find the dress that makes you feel the most beautiful and I think that's so amazing. I wish there was an option to give more than 5 stars!!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Blair W

BIANKA Bridal truly made my entire wedding dress shopping experience AMAZING! I could not have asked for anything more. The entire staff treated me like a queen. They were kind, attentive, and extremely helpful. I can't wait to wear my beautiful couture gown next year! Thank you... Read More BIANKA Bridal for everything!!!

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Morgan B

Where do I even start? BIANKA Bridal honestly made my entire engagment better. They are some of the kindest, funniest, most supportive and HELPFUL women I've met. I thank the stars above for directing me to them just for my Hayley dress but instead I found a group of about 5... Read More women who are now my friends. They care about you more than just a dress sale, they want to get to know you, understand your vision, help you with advice or opinions with your planning because they genuinely care about their brides - we are not just a number to them, we ARE them. I could not imagine my wedding planning/engagement period without them and anyone looking for a magical dress and some incredible women, don't hesitate - get there asap.

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Mikaela S

Bianka Bridal has amazing gowns from amazing designers. The most unique, gorgeous gowns you will find in the area (or anywhere within a 2 hour+ radius!). Coming from New Jersey and moving to Michigan I was fearful of finding an amazing boutique that would ave the perfect gown.... Read More Upon meeting Lizzie R. at Bianka I knew I was going to "Say Yes to the Dress" not only is she awesome at what she does, she will help you find the exact gown to describe to her without having you try on tons, she stays within your budget and to top it off she is the sweetest soul and makes you feel like the most beautiful bride!!! Thanks Lizzie, you are amazing! The only negative in my review would be to management, aside from Lizzie and your other assistants with warm personalities, the rest of the boutique is a bit cold. No offerings of champagne or anyone wanting to speak to you. Please work on fixing this issue with your otherwise spectacular boutique! Thank you for the perfect gown and wonderful bridal assistant, Lizzie!

Reviewed on 9/17/2017 Elisabeth C

I had a really mixed experience. The staff was friendly, they have a good selection, but I had a HORRIBLE experience with their in-house seamstress. She was very rude, not easy to work with, and her work on dress was sub-par (seams not hidden, bustle did not hold up through the... Read More reception, stitching holding the lace started to snap). She continually complained that my dress was too difficult to alter. My bridesmaid's were all in Hayley Paige dresses ($280). The top of the dresses were held together with a clasp, and all 7 dresses had ripped by the start of the reception and had to be held together with string. Also, be aware of the sizing as my dress and 3 of my bridesmaids had the wrong size ordered (making for expensive alterations). Overall, I would not recommend going here. For the price of the dresses (both bridal and bridesmaid) I would expect much higher quality!

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Tory W

Set up a final fitting to pick up my gown and they "suddenly" lost my gown 3 weeks before our wedding. They offered no back up no solution. Rosy said it was my problem to find another at the boutique or she offered me to go elsewhere and would send me a check in the mail if... Read More they could figure out what happened to my dress..... Holy Crap who does that to a bride after spending thousands of dollars. I had to go to Chicago where I found a dress. Please save yourself the hassle and fear!!! I was left with no empathy and a void no one should have to deal with,I over heard one of the ownersdaughter that works there said she wasn't sure it had even come in when they had called me, they were hoping it would have been in because it was getting so close.

2017-08-23T08:06:00 Response from the vendor

Hello there, thank you for taking the time to review our salon however,we found a few discrepancies in your review. First of all you state your wedding date is 10/15/2018 however you state we lost your dress 3 weeks prior. Secondly, you mention Rosy would... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/13/2017 Ashley O

The ladies at Bianka are amazing!!!! They helped me find my DREAM dress with accessories, and made me feel like I was part of their family. Now that my wedding is over I'm actually super sad that I don't get to go there anymore. I would recommend them to anyone and everyone!!

Reviewed on 7/16/2017 Kaitlin C

BIANKA Bridal had an excellent selection of dresses. The staff were amazing and made me feel very comfortable. I would definitely recommend BIANKA Bridal to any bride looking for their dream dress! Kaitlin C.

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Lindsay D

Bianka Bridal is easily the best decision I've made thus far in my wedding planning journey. The dresses are absolutely beautiful and I can't speak highly enough of the amazing staff! They listen to you and go all out to help you! Go to Bianka Bridal, you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Dani O

Unfortunately not a great experience at Bianka. I'd recommend going elsewhere for a more personal touch.

Reviewed on 6/18/2017 Keesha H

So excited to be a Bianka Bride! I knew as soon as it was time to plan my first dress shopping experience, that we had to go to Bianka Bridal as I am obsessed with Hayley Paige. We were their last appointment on Friday afternoon so we had the salon to ourselves. Lizzie was... Read More amazing! She listened to what I wanted and pulled the gowns I told her I loved. She also pulled some that I never would have tried on but wound up loving! My group of girls, Lizzie, and Maria (one of the owners) all cheered as I said yes to my Hayley Paige dream dress. Thank you so much girls! You made my day a dream!

Reviewed on 4/02/2017 Liz R

I felt so uncomfortable at my appointment at Bianka. I literally couldn't wait to leave. I didn't even want to try on the rest I had picked out. The woman that helped me was rude to my mom and told me I was being ridiculous because I didn't like a certain neckline. There were... Read More other helpers waiting outside the door while I was changing to take dresses from my room that I hadn't even tried yet. I am upset I spent time on a fun day at Bianka. I will not be recommending it to anyone.

Reviewed on 3/28/2017 Kim S

If you are looking for a wedding dress Bianka Bridal is the place!!! They have the best selection, prices and the staff is so helpful, professional and friendly. My daughter loved the first dress she tried on but, since Bianka was the first store we visited we decided to visit... Read More a few other stores before making our final selection. The staff was very understanding and did not use high pressure sales tactics to try and get us to purchase. After visiting many stores we went back to Bianka Bridal and purchased the first dress she tried on. Sooo happy with our choice in dress and Bridal salon. We also purchased the bridesmaids dresses at Bianka Bridal, once again, they had the best selection and service. Thank you Bianka Bridal for making our Bridal shopping a WONDERFUL experience!

Reviewed on 2/14/2017 Kinda P

I'd first like to say thank you so very much to everyone at Bianka Bridal especially Ashley! Your guidance and assistance this past Saturday was stellar. I've been to Bianka twice and have enjoyed the people and the atmosphere. They are wonderful! The customer service and... Read More attention to detail went far beyond other bridal stores in the area.

Reviewed on 11/20/2016 Katy B

Best place in the whole world. I found the most perfect dress here and the stuff were beyond amazing!

Reviewed on 11/09/2016 Aili C

Awesome!

Reviewed on 11/05/2016 Denisha K

My sister went in for an appointment today and it was a horrible experience! My sister expressed many times she didn't like the mermaid style dresses, however Katia wouldn't listen to my sister's request and kept pulling the same style. She was quite rude and after 30 minutes... Read More told us there were no other dresses. Needless to say, we will NOT be getting a dress there nor do would we recommend anyone.

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Abby D

Cannot thank the women of Bianka Bridal enough for my custom made wedding gown and bridesmaid dresses!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Laura W

The BEST bridal shop in Grand Rapids hands down. With the perfect assortment of gowns and the most professional, attentive staff. I immediately felt welcomed upon entering the store, Katia (YOU, miss, are amazing at what you do!) was patient, and listened to me ultimately having... Read More me try on a dress that I thought I would never wear. That dress turned into my perfect wedding dress. You will not be disappointed with the gown selection and customer service. I cannot recommend this shop enough, don't waste your time going anywhere else.

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Aubrey R

Bianka was my first wedding dress shopping experience. I felt very very uncomfortable. Katia was helping me and she barely said two words the entire time. I was not in love with any of the dresses but liked one. She made me feel pressured into buying it. Dress shopping was... Read More nothing like I imagined but I bought the dress because I thought if this was what wedding dress shopping was like I didn't want to do it for another second. When I came back to pick up my dress I expressed my concerns about the fit. In the first appt I expressed how I liked the way the dress was tight and form fitting. I knew it was a size too small but Katìa never mentioned that the dress is actually supposed to just drape and that once my size comes in, the one thing I really loved about the dress would go away. When I expressed this to the girls at my fitting I was ignored and just told it would all work out. I called back a few days later only to have Katìa say extremely rude things to me. I was nothing but kind through the entire process and just wanted to be done with the shop. I ended up having a full day of dress shopping thanks to my mom who wanted me to have the experience most brides have and I did! It was wonderful and I found the dress of my dreams thanks to a wonderful staff at The Gown Shop in Ann Arbor. I took a huge hit on my dress from Bianka unfortunately. While wedding planning I had several companies who have worked with them also tell me stories about how rude they are and how they really dislike working with Bianka. There are so many amazing shops that deserve business... They do not!

Reviewed on 8/17/2016 Chad Z

Bianka Bridal made me feel special from my first appointment to even after my wedding day! From the moment I walked in I had not just one consultant but a TEAM of ladies helping me. The best thing about the team they have is that before anyone can tell their opinion they make... Read More sure to let you say what you as a bride feels and thinks. Throughout all of the steps of my wedding there were supporting me. Bianka Bridal even helped a surprise guest (my mom from out of town) make my first dress appointment! I was so shocked and grateful they made sure the most important person was there. They also kept up with me on social media and even gave love when My husband and I were featured in your The Knot for "Love Stories". I would recommend not only the bridal store but all of the beautiful ladies and dresses that come with it.

Reviewed on 8/16/2016 Beth C

I came to Bianka Bridal to purchase my wedding dress. They have a very impressive selection of wedding dresses but I was highly unimpressed with the staff/ customer service. They were very opinionated and quite rude at times. They also lack bridal pampering skills that every... Read More bride should feel and experience. I did leave with a dress but not the experience I would have liked to have. They failed to tell me that my dress was coming in late and also failed to tell me when it had finally arrived. I wouldn't recommend them unless you are fine with a lack of customer service.