You've Found the Best - Just ask our Brides!

THE Premier Wedding & Special Events Band, honored to receive the Couples Choice Award for 2016 and 2017 that recognized the top 5% wedding bands in the nation based on Bride feedback. Big City Horns provides the absolute highest level of show quality, energy and reliability to make your event unforgettable and fun We deliver non stop high energy music, incorporating choreography to provide a dynamic and engaging entertainment experience that keeps the dance floor packed all night. We perform our own infused medleys and original horn arrangements, playing the perfect blend of non stop dance music incorporating today's top Radio hits with R&B, disco, funk, rock, soul, Motown and swing.. We also provide the hottest DJ'd music on our break to keep the party - non stop!

Flute, Guitar, Harmonica, Keyboard, Organ, Percussion, Piano, Saxophone, Trombone, Trumpet, Violin, Vocals

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Latin, Pop, R&B, Rock

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Live Music, MC Services, Recorded Music, Music

New York State and Pennsylvania (716) 472-4675

Reviewed on 11/13/2017 Dave F

Looking back at our amazing wedding, I can honestly say Big City Horns was the highlight for me. They were AWESOME. They took our wedding from good to great - our guests couldn't stop talking about them and what a great party they created. I can't stress enough how talented and... Read More fun they were. Ben and Maria kill it on vocals, and the brass and band were on point. The mix of music was perfect and they kept the energy going all night. That night and the next day, we heard over and over again how much people LOVED them. "So fun!", "Where did you find them!?", "You could just feel the music!", "Way better than a DJ!". Our guests will certainly remember them for a long time. Beyond all that, one serious differentiator was their professionalism and communication. I think the first time I reached out, I heard back within 30 minutes and had a call that same night. In the months before the wedding, we connected regularly and Ben and Maria made sure that everything would be perfect on our big day. I can't recommend Big City Horns enough - they were a pleasure to work with, and brought down the house. Thank you Ben, Maria and the rest of the band. You rock!

Reviewed on 11/28/2017 Nick T

Big City Horns was the PERFECT choice. Long story short, stop your search now and book these guys. This band and their coordinator, Ben, are flexible, coordinated, professional and friendly. Ben was always available and communicated amazingly well all the way up to the wedding... Read More day. Our venue was an hour away but they had no trouble getting there. Their repertoire is enormous and filled with great hits, both modern and classic. I was able to give them a list of our favorites and Maria and Ben made a fantastic set list built around it. Even our most special requests for special dances they were able to accommodate. They were so flexible that they were happy to let me play my saxophone with them, and I was even able to take a turn at the mic to serenade my new wife to our song! The space we had was a bit awkward and small but they were able to make it work without issue. Last minute we decided to move the announcements for the bridal party entrance outside and they did that no problem! This band went above and beyond for us and really made the day unforgettably amazing. Ben and Maria are amazing singers and the instrumentalists sound great. The horn section really gives your band a fun vibe and I loved having them. Ben and Maria were right in the crowd, singing along with our guests and having a great time with all of us. They were dressed professionally and hip and had all the equipment for a great performance, including great lights, powerful sound, and all the equipment for a big band. Everything went perfect that night, from the first dances, to the boquet toss, and conga lines and sing alongs, there was never a dull moment. They hardly even took more than a 20 minute break! I'm sure there is so much more that goes into putting on the amazing performance that they did, but it just serves as testament to the fact that I didn't have to worry about a thing and they took care of everything! From the song list, professional performance quality, flexibility with special requests, and attitude of the band, I can't recommend this band highly enough. They are worth every penny. Whenever the topic of our wedding comes up, people talk about how great our band was. Book early because this band is the one you want and I'd be surprised if their schedule wasn't already fully booked a year in advance.

2017-11-29T20:22:04 Response from the vendor

Nick, Thanks so much for the awesome review! We had so much fun with you, Regina and all your family and friends. It truly was a nonstop party and we were thrilled to be a part of it! All the best, Ben

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Eileen B

Big City Horns played at our wedding on November 4th at the Statler and they were fabulous! Absolutely wonderful to work with...even learned our first dance song. I highly recommend to all brides looking for live entertainment. We were getting compliments all night and the... Read More next days after our wedding about the music.

Reviewed on 11/14/2017

Big City Horns performed at my daughters wedding on June 17th of this year. Ben, Maria and every band member were fantastic. They played everything from Frank Sinatra to Michael Jackson. Everyone was dancing all night. The energy in the room was amazing. People from 20 to 90... Read More were dancing together. Ben was so easy to work with on the coordination of the evening down to the cocktail hour music to the bridal party announcements and of course the party! My daughter and I have a special song "Peg" by Steely Dan. The band doesn't normally do Steely Dan tunes but learned and practiced that song to surprise me and my daughter. The crowd went crazy. I truly can not say enough about Big City Horns. They were definitely the highlight of the evening. If you can you should check them out. I promise you, you will not be disappointed. Thanks guys!

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Kara C

Ben and Maria were an amazing team to work with! We had a few phone calls and an in person meeting to ensure that we were all on the same page. They are well organized and so sweet, I felt comfortable letting them know what I wanted, and more importantly what I didn't want... Read More played. Big City Horns was well worth the money, they did our introductions and assisted with the mic hand off's for the speeches. They kept the guests on the dance floor with great music that EVERYONE enjoyed. The entire band was so talented, people were blown away. Everyone's favorite part was that we started the live music with the Tarantella, which is a traditional Italian Wedding Dance. This got everyone onto the dance floor without an ounce of shyness. I couldn't have had more fun! I'd recommend them to any couple looking to book a band for their wedding. We had a large wedding of over 250 people, in the Golden Ballroom of the Statler and BCH really took our wedding to another level!

Ben Baia

I have been fortunate to follow my passion for music by performing for audiences over the past 15 years with the top pros in the music industry. Our band provides an entertainment experience - both visually and musically that is unmatched in the wedding band market. Our past brides truly sing our praises! We take great pride and care in planning all the details of the evening so you can enjoy your big day!