Big Daddy Entertainment

Nashua, Manchester and Lakes Region

FREE Up-Lighting w/ Booking!

Owned by Boston Radio Personality Big Daddy! Over 21 Years of experience, Free consultations and great rates. My pledge is to give you exceptional service and an event to remember. Most importantly, When You Book Me, You Get Me! I do not hire out other DJ's to work for me!

Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

Pepperell, MA Nashua, Manchester and Lakes Region (978) 767-2000

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Sarah C

I literally can't even put into words how perfect Mike made our wedding. In fact, perfect isn't even a good enough description. I wanted a wedding where EVERYONE, young & old, felt they could dance all night and he did just that. He read the crowd perfectly and accommodated... Read More what everyone wanted to hear. I don't think there was a single moment of my wedding where there wasn't a group dancing on the dance floor. He was so helpful from the time we booked him up until the very last second of the wedding. He got there early and set up and came and made sure everything looked great to me (more than once!) so I knew exactly what my venue looked like with his uplighting and Photo Booth etc. His online request system before the wedding was a HUGE hit with our guests. He really and truly should cost WAY more than he does based on how above & beyond his professionalism, experience and equipment were. Our friends left us the best pictures and videos from the Photo Booth, my husband & I re-watch them constantly cracking ourselves up. There wasn't a single moment leading up to the wedding where I was worried that things wouldn't go smoothly because he was so communicative and listened to everything I had to say and made it happen. There were no mishaps or slip ups and there were no pauses in music or anything of the sort. It was perfect from the ceremony on. He really and truly goes above and beyond and I can't recommend him enough!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Debra D

Mike was an amazing DJ! My husband and I got married a little over 4 years ago and we still receive compliments on everything that he did, from the entrance music to the reception music and the up lighting. Mike showed up early to our wedding to go over all the details with a... Read More nervous bride. Which really helped calm me down. The up lighting package was beautiful against the tent our reception was in and really added something special to it. When the reception was over no one wanted to leave! We all wanted to stay and dance all night! I recommend Big Daddy Entertainment to anyone who wants to have an amazing day with an amazing DJ!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Alex M

Mike helped out so much with our big day. Not only was he easy to get ahold of, but he gave suggestions when asked and calmed us down when the rain looked like it might come down on our parade. The website made planning a breeze and our guests loved getting to put their... Read More suggestions in ahead of time. If I did it all over again, I would hire Big Daddy Entertainment in a heartbeat.

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Meaghan O

Mike was great to work with! He gave us great ideas for our photo booth strip. Everyone that we worked with were all very professional! They were great and helpful with my nieces and nephew while they enjoyed the photo booth. Mike set up our lighting around our venue... Read More nicely. Our pictures look great with the different lighting. We highly recommend Mike and Big Daddy Entertainment to other couples!!! Thank you for helping make our wedding amazing!!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Joe B

Mike and his staff were extremely friendly, responsive and went above and beyond for our big day. We recommend him to anyone that is looking for a true pro!

2016-10-25T04:43:13 Response from the vendor

Thanks Joe! I appreciate it! Best of luck to you and Danielle!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016

Mike was super professional super responsive said what he meant and did what he said. As everyone knows the DJ really makes the reception, Mike went above and beyond to make sure our special day was in fact special. He had help with him as well that joked with the guests and... Read More made the photo booth even better. The photo booth was a huge hit and I've been to 10 weddings in the last 12 months all with photo booths but by far his were the latest and greatest. I wouldn't hesitate to hire mike again for any event. You can tell he has been doing this for years and loves it. HIGHLY RECOMMEND

Reviewed on 10/24/2016

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Natalie K

Great team, friendly and awesome quality photos. I would recommend to anyone I know!

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Kendra W

Mike did a wonderful job mixing the old with the new for our wedding. We were very anxious about the timeline for the reception, and he did a great job keeping the wedding on time and lively. We would recommend him to anyone looking for an enthusiastic and prepared DJ!

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Nicole Z

Mike was an amazing DJ for our May 2016 wedding! He truly made it unforgettable. He was very friendly and and made my wedding everything I ever wanted. Many guests were coming up to me saying how much they loved him and how he really was able to get everyone on the floor to... Read More dance ! A DJ can really make or break your wedding and I am proud and happy to say that mike really made my wedding a blast !

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Allison B

If you want to actually hear all the songs you love to dance to, then book Big Daddy Entertainment. If you want a fun, friendly, professional and knowledgeable DJ on your side, then book Big Daddy Entertainment! Mike knows what's up and he knows how to deliver it. From music, to... Read More lighting to photo booths. THIS IS YOUR GUY!!!!

Reviewed on 6/07/2016 Katie P

Mike at Big Daddy Entertainment exceeded all expectations for our wedding. We hired Mike as our DJ and for the Photo Booth. We could not have been happier with our choice. From the moment we had our first call to the last song of the night, Mike's communication and execution... Read More was flawless! He is hysterical and knows how to have a great time, all while being professional throughout the process. The uplighting and photo booth added the perfect amount of entertainment without overshadowing our reception. We HIGHLY recommend Mike and Big Daddy Entertainment without ANY reservation. Simply the best!

Everything I Hoped For!

Reviewed on 12/04/2015 Lauren R

I hired Big Daddy Entertainment for DJ and Photo Booth Rental for my wedding on November 14th at Brooksby Farm in Peabody. I could not have been any happier with my choice. Mike was super professional, fun and kept everyone having a good time. I am a huge music fan, so all of... Read More the music in my wedding was very important to me. From walking down the aisle, to the first dance, last dance, father/daughter dance (which Mike let me Dad sing to me, one of the best moments of that night), everything was perfect and what I had always pictured it would be! Even the lighting was amazing! The photo booth was a HUGE hit too! All of our guests loved it, and we got a copy of every photo and video message that was recorded. They are hysterical! I HIGHLY recommend Mike and Big Daddy Entertainment to any bride, he truly is the best in the business!

Perfect Choice

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

We picked Mike after reading his reviews and talking to him. He was the only DJ we talked to that wasn’t trying to “sell” us. He answered all of our questions and we had a lot of them! We had never been married before so were a little lost. He guided us through everything and... Read More made our wedding reception a major highlight of our big day. We also had his photo booth and not only loved the pictures but the video messages our guests left. Thank you for making our night so memorable!

You won't need to continue seaching for DJ once you found Big Daddy Entertainment!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Tara M

I don't even know where to begin. Mike was amazing from the first phone call I had with him. I had spoken to other dj's and was 'interviewing them." Once I spoke to Mike, I knew I found the right person. His personality fit mine. He was easy to talk to from day one! He... Read More had a very easy to use website to use where my guests could request song ahead of time. I just sent the link to some of my guests and my wedding party and they did the requesting. Mike was also very willing to play a cd of songs I put together. I am Greek and wanted Greek music to be played. He was awesome at making sure that was mixed throughout the reception. He also kept people dancing all night. I did not want the night to end. Mike helped make my wedding day even more perfect!!!

Big Daddy Photo Booth Rental

Reviewed on 10/29/2015

Big Daddy Entertainment was absolutely excellent. My request for a photo booth was responded to quickly, they stayed in contact with me to ensure we knew the exact plan on the wedding day, and on the wedding day they took the time to share details, ask questions, and help all... Read More of our wedding guests. I don't have a single bit of criticism and the rental process was flawless from start to finish.

Awesome Photo Booth!!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015

Mike’s Photo Booth is the best! We looked at a few different ones before hiring him at my cousins wedding and his was by far the best looking and he was able to customize it with some ideas I had. He had so many fun props and I loved the video feature. We hired him on the... Read More spot and were so glad we did. He was easy to talk to, funny and made this an easy decision. My guests used it all night and we still are laughing at the pictures. Great memories…THANK YOU!

Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015

Mike was awesome! I’m so glad we were able to get him for our wedding. We 1st met him at a friend’s wedding he was the DJ at and we knew from watching him work his magic that he was the DJ we wanted for our wedding. The entire night was everything I wanted! He made the room... Read More look amazing with his lighting and the photo booth was a big hit! I would highly recommend him!

My wedding

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Laura G

Mike is attest Dj not only does he know what songs to play but is great on his feet! We had an incident where someone got hurt and he was able to help us pull the wedding back on track. For Mike we are forever greatful

Bride

Reviewed on 10/28/2015

Mike was amazing! Best DJ in the area! He got every single guest of our wedding up and dancing in the train! So memorable! The photo booth was such a great addition too. Some of the pictures from the booth were better than our photographers! Capturing all of our friends and... Read More family acting like goofs will forever put a smile on my face when I think of our wedding day! Thank you Mike Morgan for making our special day that much more special!

Great DJ!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Emily c

Big Daddy entertainment was the DJ for my cousins wedding a did a great job of making everyone feel comfortable and keeping the dance floor alive!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Eleanor J

Mike Morgan was a fantastic wedding DJ! He was able to help organize the wedding "itinerary" through his music, and he did an excellent job with making sure everyone was happy! His music selection was phenomenal and the song transitions were good as well. We had a bit of a hard... Read More crowd to please, not a ton of party dancing people, but Mike made it work! He even initiated a huge congo line around the entire room! Mike was super attentive to everything that both myself and my husband wanted or needed throughout the night. We definitely recommend him to everyone!!

Phenomonal Experience!!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Lauren N

I cannot begin to express how much fun everyone had at our wedding all because of Mike Morgan!! He is more than just a DJ. He was professional, attentive to every detail, coordinated seamlessly with my wedding coordinator and photographers, and overall just made things run... Read More smoothly. He didn't simply just play music but read the mood of our guests and selected songs that kept everyone having a blast right up until the end. He is a natural motivator and his inspirational pep talks before and during the wedding helped eased my stressful moments. I am so glad we chose Mike; he is worth every penny!

Photo Booth

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Juliane M

Photo Booth was so much fun for guests! Highly recommended. Big Daddy Entertainment provided fun props and booth attendants. I got a digital file of all the photos and videos after the event

Reviewed on 10/01/2015 tiffany s

Mike comes highly recommended! He went above and beyond to make our day perfect and kept our guests on the dance floor for 4 hours. He was professional, genuine and his personality lit up the room. His son took photos and videos all night of our guests (which was not expected... Read More but we are SO thankful he did) and sent them to us shortly after our wedding. He truly goes the extra mile.