Big Daddy Entertainment

Boston, Worcester, Nashua, Manchester and Lakes Region

FREE Up-Lighting w/ Booking!

Owned by Boston Radio Personality Big Daddy! Over 21 Years of experience, Free consultations and great rates. My pledge is to give you exceptional service and an event to remember. Most importantly, When You Book Me, You Get Me! I do not hire out other DJ's to work for me!

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Planning, Rentals + Equipment

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100
D5539e19 8bbd 4a86 b4c8 d7be04c6c773~rs 100

Boston, Worcester, Nashua, Manchester and Lakes Region (978) 767-2000

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Sarah C

I literally can't even put into words how perfect Mike made our wedding. In fact, perfect isn't even a good enough description. I wanted a wedding where EVERYONE, young & old, felt they could dance all night and he did just that. He read the crowd perfectly and accommodated... Read More what everyone wanted to hear. I don't think there was a single moment of my wedding where there wasn't a group dancing on the dance floor. He was so helpful from the time we booked him up until the very last second of the wedding. He got there early and set up and came and made sure everything looked great to me (more than once!) so I knew exactly what my venue looked like with his uplighting and Photo Booth etc. His online request system before the wedding was a HUGE hit with our guests. He really and truly should cost WAY more than he does based on how above & beyond his professionalism, experience and equipment were. Our friends left us the best pictures and videos from the Photo Booth, my husband & I re-watch them constantly cracking ourselves up. There wasn't a single moment leading up to the wedding where I was worried that things wouldn't go smoothly because he was so communicative and listened to everything I had to say and made it happen. There were no mishaps or slip ups and there were no pauses in music or anything of the sort. It was perfect from the ceremony on. He really and truly goes above and beyond and I can't recommend him enough!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Matt P

Working with Mike was an absolute pleasure, he tried at all costs to make the experience as stress free as possible leading up to the wedding day. He is very easy to talk to and tries to always understand what you are envisioning for your wedding day while also offering advice.... Read More Mike is very professional, efficient, and knowledgeable about providing wedding entertainment. I spoke to him months after my wedding and he still remembers my uncle's name and specific details about our wedding, that shows how attentive and genuinely interested he was in his job. Mike is a true gentleman; he really cares about his bride and groom and makes sure that they have the best day of their lives. I'm extremely thankful for having Mike DJ our wedding and would highly recommend him to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Elizabeth S

Mike is the best! Our wedding reception was a huge success thanks to him. He made it so easy for us and all of our guests had a great time. The dance floor was packed all night and everyone loved the photo booth. Most all of the Djs we talked to in the planning process were... Read More pushy and a few were just rude but Mike was different and just a nice guy. We felt comfortable with him and are just so happy we hired him. If you are looking for a great night, Mike is your guy!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Christina C

The absolute best Had the best experience with Big Daddy Entertainment

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Tobi C

We couldn't be more pleased with the performance that Big Daddy's Entertainment provided to us on our special day! He was organized and spent time with us making sure our every need and want was met!! Aside from his professionalism he kept the night fun and kept the dance... Read More floor packed the entire night with songs we all loved ! I would highly recommend Mike and team for any special occasion:)

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Anne L

Mike and his team did an amazing job at our wedding! He came highly recommended to us from a friend of ours who was at a wedding he did and from the 1st call with him, we knew we had to hire him! We loved how he made things simple and stress free for us. He always had... Read More suggestions when we didn't know what to do and even during our wedding was a calming presence for us. Our guests had a great time and still talk about what a memorable night they had. Oh, and the photo booth was a hit! We can't stop laughing at some of the pictures our friends and family left us. It was definitely worth getting. Thanks Mike for making our day the best! I gladly write this review for you and leave you 5 stars and recommend you to anyone I hear that gets engaged. You made our night!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Meredith M

If I could give Mike Morgan greater than 5 stars, I would. He provided me with a photo booth, up-lighting and dance floor lights for my recent wedding and helped me to have the wedding of my dreams. Mike answered any of my questions in a timely manner and was quick to set up... Read More and take down the photo booth. The props for the photo booth were a huge hit for guests of all ages and the pictures turned out amazing! I would highly recommend Mike Morgan for his services provided!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Suzanne C

We could not have been happier with our experience! Everything was perfect, from the music down to the photo booth! Mike was amazing and catered to anything we needed! Would highly recommend to anyone for any occasion!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Becca K

Mike was fantastic! He was reliable and certainly fun. He officiated genuinely and tastefully. He then provided beautiful up-lighting and the greatest photo booth props of all time. Would recommend him to anyone planning their wedding.

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Briana D

Mike was extremely responsive, very helpful and everything was perfect for our big day. The props for the photo booth were perfectly appropriate for our crowd, which consisted of ages 4- 70+. The uplighting and dance floor lighting was awesome and really put our wedding over the... Read More top. Everyone was talking about how much fun they had!!

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Alicia H

Hands down the BEST vendor we worked with during our wedding. Mike was not only extremely helpful and fun to work with but did a fantastic job from the ceremony to the last song. My guests RAVED about how much fun the music was and how he really set the tone for an enjoyable... Read More night! I would highly recommend Big Daddy Entertainment for any kind of event you might be planning and have already told my family and friends they cannot hire anyone else! Thank you for an unforgettable night!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Debra D

Mike was an amazing DJ! My husband and I got married a little over 4 years ago and we still receive compliments on everything that he did, from the entrance music to the reception music and the up lighting. Mike showed up early to our wedding to go over all the details with a... Read More nervous bride. Which really helped calm me down. The up lighting package was beautiful against the tent our reception was in and really added something special to it. When the reception was over no one wanted to leave! We all wanted to stay and dance all night! I recommend Big Daddy Entertainment to anyone who wants to have an amazing day with an amazing DJ!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Alex M

Mike helped out so much with our big day. Not only was he easy to get ahold of, but he gave suggestions when asked and calmed us down when the rain looked like it might come down on our parade. The website made planning a breeze and our guests loved getting to put their... Read More suggestions in ahead of time. If I did it all over again, I would hire Big Daddy Entertainment in a heartbeat.

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Meaghan O

Mike was great to work with! He gave us great ideas for our photo booth strip. Everyone that we worked with were all very professional! They were great and helpful with my nieces and nephew while they enjoyed the photo booth. Mike set up our lighting around our venue... Read More nicely. Our pictures look great with the different lighting. We highly recommend Mike and Big Daddy Entertainment to other couples!!! Thank you for helping make our wedding amazing!!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Joe B

Mike and his staff were extremely friendly, responsive and went above and beyond for our big day. We recommend him to anyone that is looking for a true pro!

2016-10-25T04:43:13 Response from the vendor

Thanks Joe! I appreciate it! Best of luck to you and Danielle!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016

Mike was super professional super responsive said what he meant and did what he said. As everyone knows the DJ really makes the reception, Mike went above and beyond to make sure our special day was in fact special. He had help with him as well that joked with the guests and... Read More made the photo booth even better. The photo booth was a huge hit and I've been to 10 weddings in the last 12 months all with photo booths but by far his were the latest and greatest. I wouldn't hesitate to hire mike again for any event. You can tell he has been doing this for years and loves it. HIGHLY RECOMMEND

Reviewed on 10/24/2016

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Natalie K

Great team, friendly and awesome quality photos. I would recommend to anyone I know!

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Kendra W

Mike did a wonderful job mixing the old with the new for our wedding. We were very anxious about the timeline for the reception, and he did a great job keeping the wedding on time and lively. We would recommend him to anyone looking for an enthusiastic and prepared DJ!

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Nicole Z

Mike was an amazing DJ for our May 2016 wedding! He truly made it unforgettable. He was very friendly and and made my wedding everything I ever wanted. Many guests were coming up to me saying how much they loved him and how he really was able to get everyone on the floor to... Read More dance ! A DJ can really make or break your wedding and I am proud and happy to say that mike really made my wedding a blast !

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Allison B

If you want to actually hear all the songs you love to dance to, then book Big Daddy Entertainment. If you want a fun, friendly, professional and knowledgeable DJ on your side, then book Big Daddy Entertainment! Mike knows what's up and he knows how to deliver it. From music, to... Read More lighting to photo booths. THIS IS YOUR GUY!!!!

Reviewed on 6/07/2016 Katie P

Mike at Big Daddy Entertainment exceeded all expectations for our wedding. We hired Mike as our DJ and for the Photo Booth. We could not have been happier with our choice. From the moment we had our first call to the last song of the night, Mike's communication and execution... Read More was flawless! He is hysterical and knows how to have a great time, all while being professional throughout the process. The uplighting and photo booth added the perfect amount of entertainment without overshadowing our reception. We HIGHLY recommend Mike and Big Daddy Entertainment without ANY reservation. Simply the best!

Everything I Hoped For!

Reviewed on 12/04/2015 Lauren R

I hired Big Daddy Entertainment for DJ and Photo Booth Rental for my wedding on November 14th at Brooksby Farm in Peabody. I could not have been any happier with my choice. Mike was super professional, fun and kept everyone having a good time. I am a huge music fan, so all of... Read More the music in my wedding was very important to me. From walking down the aisle, to the first dance, last dance, father/daughter dance (which Mike let me Dad sing to me, one of the best moments of that night), everything was perfect and what I had always pictured it would be! Even the lighting was amazing! The photo booth was a HUGE hit too! All of our guests loved it, and we got a copy of every photo and video message that was recorded. They are hysterical! I HIGHLY recommend Mike and Big Daddy Entertainment to any bride, he truly is the best in the business!

Perfect Choice

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

We picked Mike after reading his reviews and talking to him. He was the only DJ we talked to that wasn’t trying to “sell” us. He answered all of our questions and we had a lot of them! We had never been married before so were a little lost. He guided us through everything and... Read More made our wedding reception a major highlight of our big day. We also had his photo booth and not only loved the pictures but the video messages our guests left. Thank you for making our night so memorable!

You won't need to continue seaching for DJ once you found Big Daddy Entertainment!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Tara M

I don't even know where to begin. Mike was amazing from the first phone call I had with him. I had spoken to other dj's and was 'interviewing them." Once I spoke to Mike, I knew I found the right person. His personality fit mine. He was easy to talk to from day one! He... Read More had a very easy to use website to use where my guests could request song ahead of time. I just sent the link to some of my guests and my wedding party and they did the requesting. Mike was also very willing to play a cd of songs I put together. I am Greek and wanted Greek music to be played. He was awesome at making sure that was mixed throughout the reception. He also kept people dancing all night. I did not want the night to end. Mike helped make my wedding day even more perfect!!!

Mike Morgan

Big Daddy Entertainment is owned & operated by Boston Radio Personality "Big Daddy" / Mike Morgan and provides DJ's, Photo Booth's and Wireless Up-Lighting for all types of events. Read our testimonials and reviews and see what our Brides & Grooms have to say about us.