New Orleans Brass Band - www.bigfunbrassband.com

BIG FUN is a New Orleans style brass band that performs for second lines, receptions, and more! Big Fun was featured on the New Orleans episode of FOUR WEDDINGS for TWO of the brides!!! Big Fun performs dixieland standards, current popular brass band charts, and everything in between.

Jazz

Reception, Wedding

Live Music, Music

New Orleans, LA (225) 241-0436

Great Second Line

Reviewed on 4/21/2013 Andrea H

Big Fun Brass Band made our second line e highlight of our wedding! They were professional, showed up on time, friendly, and know how to get the party started. I highly recommend them!

So happy with our decision!!

Reviewed on 3/06/2013 Valerie H

On my first trip to NOLA with my now husband, we were touring the French Quarter and just as he was telling me about the bands that play openly in the street we came across Big Fun jamming on Royal St. We ended up finding them online and decided to use them for our ceremony,... Read More second line, and our reception. They were so great to work with. They learned a song especially for us and made the party everything we wanted and ten times more. I highly recommend this band to anyone not wanting a normal run of the mill DJ, but a genuinely fun New Orleans party. Great choice for sure!!

So much fun!

Reviewed on 10/22/2012 Kerry V

The Big Fun Brass Band played for the 2nd line at my wedding, leading all of our guests down the street to the reception hall. They were so much fun! I know the 2nd line was the highlight of the wedding for me and my guests!

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Danielle D

I can't say enough about this band! They were so accommodating throughout the planning process. Very responsive and easy to get in touch with. When it came down to the day of the reception, everyone was blown away about how fun and talented they were! I got some many compliments... Read More on the band and everyone danced all night. Coulsnt have asked for a better fun brass band!!

Reviewed on 11/20/2016 Crystal W

This is the second line brass band that you should hire! Although there was a little hiccup in their arrival time, the band was very professional, and the music was phenomenal. We hired them for our wedding's second line and to play for part of the reception dinner. The Big Fun... Read More Brass Band was definitely a highlight of our wedding that everyone spoke about!

Reviewed on 11/03/2016 Eileen N

Big Fun was one of our wedding highlights. You should hire them for your wedding! Corey was a pleasure to work with -- super responsive and helpful with all manner of details from start to finish-- and the band members were not only professional but they also brought a ton of... Read More spirit to our wedding reception. Our guests raved about the second line (I even caught my Uncle, who never ever dances, bopping down the streets of the French Quarter, grinning from ear to ear) and my husband and I will never forget the sight of our closest family and friends parading through the streets with the sounds of the Big Fun Brass band echoing through the Quarter. We also hired a Big Fun horn player for our wedding ceremony and he went above and beyond his portion of the contract by entertaining our guests as they waited for a late bus to bring the last of the guests to the ceremony site.

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Jamie D

Big Fun is the absolute best! We hired them as our Second Line Band as well as our Jazz Trio for our reception. They were supreme professionals and made sure our guests had the very best time. They took care of the permit planning for the Second Line, were on time and took... Read More requests. I can't recommend them enough. You will not regret booking Big Fun for your wedding! Thank you so much Big Fun!!!

Reviewed on 9/22/2016 Mary Lou N

Big Fun Brass Band is awesome! They played our ceremony, second line parade, and reception! They sounded great and were professional and fun! Corey had great communication and ideas for what would work best for us. They showed up early and played all the songs we requested. They... Read More even learned a new song last minute that my husband surprised me with! Our guests said it was the most fun they had at a wedding ever!

Reviewed on 7/04/2016 Kristen V

Big Fun was amazing! I am so happy that we hired them as our Second Line band. All of our communications ahead of time were super easy and they were very responsive to all of my questions, which was especially great since I live out of town and we had a destination wedding.... Read More On the night of the event they were so much fun and it was just perfect. Almost all of my guests were from out of town and they still can't stop raving about it two weeks later. From one guest - I didn't think the wedding weekend could get any more perfect and then - it did - oh my god, we were parading through the French Quarter with a wonderful band! I had so many friends tell me that it was an experience they will remember for the rest of their lives and definitely the coolest thing they ever did at a wedding. Much thanks to Big Fun for being so much fun and for making it all work out wonderfully!

Reviewed on 6/08/2016 Jamie M

Big Fun played the last 10 minutes of my reception and then took us around the quarter for our second line. Corey was super easy to work with and the band was AMAZING! There name says it all! All of our guests are still talking about how much fun they had and how great the band... Read More was! I am so glad that we hired them!!!

Reviewed on 4/13/2016 Ashley C

We absolutely loved these guys!!! Corey was super awesome to work with and took care of everything for us (permits, parade route, etc)! They were even cool with the other bride taking over on the trombone and playing some solos! We highly recommend Big Fun Brass! They are very... Read More talented musicians, as well as professional and lots of FUN! -Ashley & Courtney Cannon (March 19th @ Hotel Mazarin)

Reviewed on 12/19/2015

Easily lived up to their name for our second line and reception! Happily accommodated request to let my teenage nephew play a song or two with them in the second line. Learned new songs for bride-and-groom and mother-and-groom dances. And the staff of our wedding venue... Read More commented how unusual it was for virtually all the guests to spend so much time on the dance floor. They made us want to get married all over again next month!

Reviewed on 10/24/2015

Big Fun Brass Band were perfect! They played us out of our ceremony, had a super fun second line around the Marigny, and then delighted us with awesome music to dance to at the reception. All my guests at the wedding raved about how awesome the band was. They were on time and... Read More very accommodating, even let us rent the PA for the ceremony. Corey was a joy to work with, very attentive and professional. They are a wonderful group of talented musicians and I highly recommend them for any occasion.

Fantastic

Reviewed on 10/09/2015 Ingrid D

Big Fun started playing immediately after we were pronounced husband and wife so our second line started seamlessly. They then played for cocktails following the second line which really added to the NOLA feel to our destination wedding. Corey was so easy to deal with and the... Read More band was a treat and the second line pictures turned out wonderfully!

Reviewed on 10/04/2015 Michelle P

Excellent second line parade band! They played excellent and were super easy to work with throughout the process. Highly recommend them!

Let the Fun Begin!!

Reviewed on 6/30/2015 Melinda R

I hired Big Fun for my second line parade. Corey is very responsive and super easy to work with to get everything set up and booked. The band showed up on time and were absolutely wonderful! I love that not only do they play music but they sing too! Not every brass band does... Read More this. My guests loved our second line parade and said it was an experience they will never forget! Thanks Big Fun you guys are awesome!

Second Line with Big Fun

Reviewed on 4/27/2015 Darleen A

They are super talented and super fun!! These gentlemen really brought the house down. They were right on time and ready to play. Their prices are also very reasonable. Their manager is also professional and easy to contact. Great band to work with!

Great Second Line Band

Reviewed on 3/25/2015 Jennifer B

They did an amazing job on our second line! We got married six months ago and everyone is STILL talking about how great the band was for the second line. We had so much fun! I can't say enough great things about them!!!

Professional and Awesome

Reviewed on 3/29/2014 Emily R

A ton of bands don't do contracts. This wasn't even a question with the Big Fun Brass Band. It put us at ease. We had them for the final hour of our wedding and their job was to be the second wind and really end things with a bang. They did that beautifully. Our guests loved... Read More them. They were engaging and really did a great job. We couldn't have been happier.

Excellent Brass Band for Reception Cocktail Hour

Reviewed on 12/08/2013 Kelly R

Big Fun Brass Band was excellent to work with in every stage of the planning and execution of our wedding/reception. David, the leader, was very professional in the quoting and contracting and assured us that his band was top notch and reliable, with backup musicians at the... Read More ready. You can work with him to get the right size and sound that you are looking for. Our guests loved their performance and there were no problems on the day of. They were on time and ready to go. We would highly recommend Big Fun Brass Band.

My Elopement

Reviewed on 11/12/2013 Jon S

I can't say enough about these guys. They learned songs for our wedding in record time. They made our wedding truly unforgettable. Will worked with me on the phone and via email to come up with songs to play and work with me on the schedule.

I could not recommend more

Reviewed on 10/28/2013 Greg B

Big Fun were INCREDIBLE. They sounded great, were a lot of fun, and were a pleasure to work with. I couldn't recommend them more for a wedding.

Best Band Ever

Reviewed on 10/23/2013 Marc D

These guys were awesome for our secondline. They kept the party moving and were tons of fun.

Amazing!!

Reviewed on 10/22/2013 Lauren L

Big Fun Brass Band did a fabulous job at our wedding. They played for our ceremony and reception and led us in a short second line as we were leaving the venue. They were fun, cooperative and professional, but most of all absolutely wonderful musicians. I don't think we had one... Read More guest who didn't get up and dance at some point throughout the night, and the majority of them were dancing the whole time. They learned the songs we asked them to learn, and they played a really great, diverse selection. You know they're good when even the conservative Baptists were dancing. HIRE THESE GUYS.

great band!

Reviewed on 10/15/2013 Lilian R

I was trying to find an afforable band and came across Big Fun. Not only were they GREAT, but they were a big help with trying to figure out routes and permits!