Your Day... Your Way... It's That Simple

Long Islands #1 Wedding DJ Service since 1983! Personalization: Others may claim it ... we provide it! On your wedding day, we promise you won't be surprised. Our reliability, professionalism, superb reputation and exclusive money-back guarantee assures you of that.

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Arabic, Indian, Klezmer, Latin, Persian, World Music

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

Bow2018
Bow2008 09

36 South Mall, Plainview, NY (800) 244-4487

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Mallory F

Our experience with Big Hits was fantastic! Jeff and Wayne are awesome. From our first meeting with them through our wedding day, they were professional, kind, and extremely talented. They genuinely love what they do and that shows in their work. They played a great variety of... Read More music and really stuck our preferences and music suggestions. When a guest asked for a specific song to be played but the artist or song was on our do not play list, Wayne made it a point to double check with me if it was okay or not to play the song. Our guests were having a great time on the dance floor and that truly has to do with our DJ and MC keeping the party going and then slowing it down when it needed to be. I highly recommend Big Hits to anyone who wants a great time and a wonderful company to work with! Thank you so much for being a part of our special day!

Reviewed on 7/29/2017 Natalie P

Jeff and Wayne at Big Hits Entertainment were exactly the DJs we were looking for. Their experience shined through from the first meeting to the wedding day. They truly listened to what we wanted. We trusted them 100% and they exceeded our expectations in every way. We received... Read More a ton of compliments from guests and friends have already booked them for their wedding. We can’t thank Jeff and Wayne enough for making our wedding a true party!

Reviewed on 3/28/2016 Ashley L

Our wedding was 3/26/16 and we used Big Hits DJ Entertainment, they delivered the party of a lifetime. The amazing energy in the room was all because of Jeff and John. Jeff was extremely knowledgeable and his passion is something that sets him apart from the competition. My... Read More husbands family is Dominican so it was important that we had a mix of Spanish music as well as Today's Top 40 and all of Jeff's recommendations were a hit. John transitioned from each song effortlessly, making the entire night flow. At the end of the night when our guests were saying good bye they could not say enough good things about the DJ. We also used Big Hits for lighting, the cocktail hour and reception rooms were breathtaking. The lighting too the ambiance to the next level. Jeff also set us up with 3 strings for the ceremony- as if the ceremony wasn't emotional enough, the violins were the perfect touch. Jeff and the team at Big Hits DJ Entertainment helped bring our fairytale to life. I would HIGHLY recommend them.

2016-03-28T22:02:29 Response from the vendor

Hi Ashley & Mixto, It was truly our pleasure to perform at your wedding. The two of you were so easy to work with and you had a really fun and receptive crowd. So glad you were thrilled with us and can't thank you enough... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/27/2017 Kayla T

Jeff and Wayne were amazing! We heard about Big Hits through a friend who also used them for his wedding, and we're so glad he passed on the tip! During the planning process, Jeff was very patient (I can be very picky) and helpful with song suggestions. He played a major role in... Read More designing the flow of our ceremony and reception. Leading up to the wedding, we were always in contact with each other and he was very accommodating to all and any requests! On the big day, I really appreciated how Jeff kept me in the loop on every step -- it allowed us to coordinate with each other on things like toasts, dances, etc. seamlessly! And of course, most important of all, they kept everyone dancing all night long! Thank you so much, Jeff and Wayne!!!

Reviewed on 11/11/2017 Laura F

Incredible! Our wedding wouldn't have been what it was If it wasn't for them! Our wedding was 3 weeks ago and people are still calling us to say they had a blast!! Would highly recommend, there really is no other option! Thank you big hits! Jeff was excellent throughout the... Read More entire process. He made the night stress free and everything went smoothly and he definitely made the night memorable. Other than a few must play songs that we gave Jeff to play, we gave him free reign to play whatever he wanted and him and the DJ did fantastic!! Also, The zap shots were some of the best photos from the wedding that we have and would highly recommend this as well! Thank you so much for making our day extra special!!

Reviewed on 11/03/2017 Vita S

All we can say is that Jeff and his team, DJ John and zap shot photographer Louis, from Big Hits Entertainment made our wedding celebration spectacular and carefree. Jeff made us feel comfortable from the very first day we sat down with him to plan the entertainment for our... Read More wedding. His personality, knowledge, and professionalism had us sold from the very beginning. On the night of our wedding, the dance floor was never empty and everyone had an amazing time. Jeff, John, and Louis helped to make it a night that we will never forget with awesome music, beautiful pictures, and a touching montage. Days later, our guests are still raving about them. Jeff started out as our MC and ended up as our friend. We would highly recommend Big Hits DJ Entertainment to anyone. Vita & Danny

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Melissa L

Jeff and Wayne were amazing! My husband and I changed direction on them a few times and very last minute but they were always nice and very accommodating. Our party was amazing and our guests had the best time. We added the percussionist (John I believe) and he was a huge hit... Read More as well and a great addition. Thank you for the best day!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Erica K

Big Hits were amazing and just the DJ we wanted for our wedding. They were professional and so much fun! I've had neumerous people come up to me and ask me who I used so they could use them for an event they have coming up. I loved working with Jeff and Wayne and was so happy I... Read More chose them for our big day! You will not be dissapointed !

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Sabrina V

My husband, James, and I got married October 8th, 2017 and it was everything and more than we could have imagined. We dealt with Jeff the entire time of planning our wedding and I wanted him so badly to be our MC. Unfortunately though, he had an event booked for him the same... Read More day as our wedding so we got his partner Wayne as our MC and we were not disappointed at all. Wayne was wonderful to our guests, wasn't the center of attention all night but definitely encouraged guests to join my husband and I on the dance floor because that was where we were ALL NIGHT. We told them in advance that we have people of all ages at our wedding so we need a variety of music but everyone needs to be dancing all night and they delivered exactly what we wanted! We also had their large Photobooth and out guests had so much fun with it! They close the photobooth at certain times of the night so that everyone was either watching my husband and I during our cake cutting or everyone needed to sit down for dinner or the photobooth attendant needed to have dinner so that was nice. What i loved though was hearing from one of my friends that she saw the photobooth attendant putting together a scrapbook of all the photo strips our guests took because when we received that scrapbook at the end of the night, I was so happy because I had no idea we were getting that! The fact that he worked through his dinner to put it together though was very much appreciated. Something I did a little differently was instead of a bouquet toss, I had a football toss as our families are huge football fans. Well instead of playing Single Ladies as all the girls came up for the toss, the DJ played the theme song for monday night football and it was amazing! I had no idea they were going to do that and I was so glad they did. All in all, phenomenal experience with them through and through. I will never use anyone else for future events. Thank you so much big hits family!!!!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Maggie C

Wayne and his team were great! The music at my wedding was wonderful and Wayne as MC kept the party fluid and fun the whole time. We never had to worry that we wouldn't have excellent entertainment. Communication up to the big day was easy and they took all our suggestions and... Read More incorporated them into the reception. We even had guests write a song they'd like on the RSVP cards and gave the list to Wayne to sprinkle in throughout the day - it was fun to see people's faces light up when they heard 'their song'. Would definitely recommend. A++

Reviewed on 8/10/2017 Elissa P

Big Hits made our wedding. We had a DJ and a percussion player and the party went all night! We did not give a list of hundreds of songs we wanted them to play, we let the professionals do their job. The DJ played a variety of music that had my parents' friends, my 90 year old... Read More uncle and our younger friends dancing literally all night. Everybody LOVED the percussion player!! He was energetic and engaged the crowd. I was highly entertained by him! My husband and I are very happy with Big Hits and we enjoyed working with Jeff. Highly recommend.

Reviewed on 7/13/2017 Lauren R

Jeff and Big Hits DJ did a perfect job with our music for our wedding on 5/20! Everyone (of all ages) was dancing the entire time. The music was exactly what my husband and I wanted, and they kept the night fun and lively! I am still getting compliments from our guests about the... Read More music on our wedding night. We also used their Photo Booth service and all our guests enjoyed it. Big Hits DJ is not a cookie cutter place, they truly enjoy their work and it shows. Jeff was excellent and professional. It was a pleasure working with him. I would recommend Jeff to everyone! Thank you Jeff for being a part of our wedding and helping to make it so special!

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 Angelika K

Jeff and the Big Hits team are amazing! They helped us with our music selection and played all the songs we wanted. If you end up booking with them i recommend getting the Zap Photos. The photographer took over 500 photos which we got on a CD and USB stick at the end of the... Read More night. She was amazing! All of our guests enjoyed the music and they were very organized and helped us out with the timeline through out the day. Thank you guys!

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Christan Z

Big Hits Entertainment made our wedding a major success. Ever since our initial meeting with Jeff, we felt very comfortable working with the company. They didn't try to persuade us into anything we didn't want to do and understood exactly what we wanted. Jeff was always very... Read More responsive to my emails and fulfilled every request that I had (playing special songs during the night, not playing certain songs, etc.) On the day of our wedding, when I was away from the guests, he went through the schedule of the night and was very flexible and accommodating to whatever we needed to make changes to. The dance floor was not empty the entire night! At one point, Jeff wanted to do a quick game to give away our centerpieces, but ended up scratching the idea because our guests were dancing to the dinner music and he didn't want to ruin the momentum of the crowd. Big Hits was so professional, played just the right amount of every genre we requested, and didn't try to steal the show like we have seen other MC and DJ companies do. I would highly recommend them for any event.

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Julie W

Thank you Jeff for our providing our music and entertainment for our Long Island wedding! Our guests have been raving about your services. .You know how to get the good vibes going! Highly recommend! Thank you!

Reviewed on 2/09/2017 Aimee K

I can't wait until my wedding! I was blown away with their art of DJing!!! Not only did they work through prices but also showed my fiancé and I how everything works. It was such a nice treat!

Reviewed on 1/09/2017 Tori D

Our wedding was Christmas Eve and Big Hits gave us the ultimate holiday party! Not only was Big Hits extremely accommodating, they were true to our vision for music. Jeff was incredibly responsive with any questions we had. We were thrilled to have Big Hits as our entertainment!

2017-01-09T23:03:52 Response from the vendor

Hi T & J, Thank you so much for the great review. It was our pleasure to work with you. Your crowd was great and we had an awesome time. Thanks again, Jeff Big Hits DJ Entertainment

Reviewed on 1/03/2017 Sabrina H

We were blown away! And our guests were raving about the music and it showed that our dance floor was filled the whole night!! We gave them a list of our favorite songs and they actually did what we asked of them it was amazing !! We also used the photo booth from them and that... Read More was awesome too!!

Reviewed on 12/31/2016 linda t

Wow! Jeff is extremely talented and I would highly recommend him for you your wedding without any reservations People still are raving about how much fun they had and I had a blast! What a party that had everyone on the dance floor celebrating life to its fullest! His... Read More strengths: 1)Jeff through the night engaged the crowd so well...he loves what he does and it shows. 2)He presents in a very classy and articulate way. 3)He is so experienced and professional that he was able to hold the crowd's attention and guide a large crowd through the flow of the night beautifully. 4)He kept us organized and on time coordinating with the reception staff and photographer; flexible but assertive.This allowed us to have time for all the aspects of the wedding that we wanted included such as family dances, toasts, cake cutting, cultural dances. 5)Because he is attuned; he is very aware of what is needed at the moment and adjusting to it. I never really knew how much went into being an excellent DJ and producing an excellent party until I watched Jeff in action! An extra energy shot to add to everything was brought by John the drummer. John was an amazing addition engaging with the crowd wonderfully and even starting a spontaneous conga line where the whole crowd joined in! Very memorable. Jeff met with us several times before the wedding giving us ample time and guidance to prepare. He was very responsive to our choices of music and actually played most of our song requests on the wedding day which is so important! Jeff and his staff made my wedding what it was and I am very, very grateful. Beautiful lifetime memories to hold onto. Linda, Garden City Hotel Wedding 11/27/16

Reviewed on 12/02/2016 Stephanie B

Can't speak highly enough of Jeff and the DJ that did our 11/5/16 wedding at The Garden City Hotel!!! Our guests are still raving about the music played which was almost a month ago. Jeff was attentive, organized and professional from start to finish. On Jeff's recommendation,... Read More we also used NYC Cello for the ceremony and cocktail hour which really added a nice touch. I can't thank Jeff enough for an amazing night!! THANK YOU!!! PS- ALL of our guests say the same thing "I didnt really get to talk to anyone because I was too busy dancing the whole night." LOL JOB WELL DONE! Love you guys...you are the best!! best!! Stephanie and James

2016-12-06T20:54:58 Response from the vendor

Hi Stephanie and James, Thank you so much for the great 5-star review and kind words you used regarding me and our services. You were both really fun to work with and me & DJ John had a great time as well. Love in return... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/13/2016 Jannelle B

My husband and I really liked working with the Big Hits team and they did a great job at the wedding. We were impressed how they read the crowd and blended 80's music with contemporary R&B, Hip Hop and top 40's.

2016-11-14T12:33:45 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the great review. We had a lot of fun with you and your crowd.

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Lauren F

Our wedding was 10/1/16. We were so happy with Big Hits! Jeff was professional and listened to all our requests. He checked with us throughout the night and he even checked with my dad to see if the music was too loud. The DJ played all of the songs we requested. Our guests had... Read More a great time dancing the night away. Jeff was energetic without being over the top. They also showed up early to make sure everything was set up. I would absolutely recommend Jeff and his team. Thank you so much!!

2016-10-25T12:13:29 Response from the vendor

Hi Lauren and Craig, Thank you for the great review. We had a great time at your wedding! Thanks, Jeff

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Kristin A

From the first time my husband and I met with Jeff from big hits we knew we found the right DJ... he sat with us and went over the variety of music that we liked and guided us to make sure we had music everyone would enjoy. The wedding was amazing everyone had a great time.... Read More Thank you so much Big Hits!!

2016-10-24T14:45:10 Response from the vendor

Hi Kristin, Thank you so much for the great review. You were both such a pleasure to work with. JB and I had a great time!! Thanks, Jeff

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Liz K

Jeff and the Big Hits Entertainment team made our October 2nd wedding so amazing. The song selection was amazing and our guests literally danced the entire night!. They were a pleasure to work with, easily reached, and provided us with advice that made the music secletion flow... Read More perfect. We have not stopped receiving compliments on how wonderful Big Hits Entertainment and how much everyone at our wedding (young to old) enjoyed he music.

2016-10-24T15:10:38 Response from the vendor

Hi Elizabeth & Jimmy, Thanks for the wonderful review. What a great fantastic crowd you had. Me and DJ JB were in our glory with a packed dance floor from the first to the very last song! Thanks, Jeff

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Christina S

Very professional group. Jeff the MC was great in helping us plan the song sets and getting the crowd going and our guests loved the DJ.

2016-10-12T21:01:09 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the great review!