Hair Stylists, Makeup Artists, Nails, Waxing, Spas, Beauty

6 jordan street, Skaneateles, NY (315) 685-1300

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Rachel G

My bridal party came to Bijou for our hair and 6/3/17. Stephanie Lee was my stylist and did an absolutely amazing updo which was so elegant and timeless. Donnie even did an unscheduled manicure on my niece since he "had time". We all felt pampered and everyone was happy with... Read More how their hair/makeup turned out. It is such a happy little salon, we could tell that the stylists are experts at their profession and enjoy their coworkers.

Reviewed on 1/11/2017 Rhonda B

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Robyn R

I loved how we had the entire salon to relax and get ready. We had our mimosas and snacks and plenty of fun! All of the girls were done up timely and beautifully!

Reviewed on 6/06/2016 Kasey B

The service at Bijou was outstanding. The salon manager was accommodating, patient, and understanding. The stylist were particular with every little detail -from trials to the day of. My entire bridal party felt the stylist went above and beyond.

Very happy with Bijou

Reviewed on 9/30/2015 Kate P

I was very pleased with Bijou from the booking process right through the wedding day. I ended up taking so long to decide whether I wanted a stylist to come to our hotel vs. traveling to a salon that I ended up with no options for either! :( Ali at Bijou saved the day by... Read More finding a way to fit in my party of 6 for hair and makeup, despite the salon already having three other bridal parties booked that day! The stylists and staff are all very friendly, and everyone in my party was happy with their styles. We finished right on time, which I was worried about (I had heard horror stories about hair and makeup running over and starting to cut into the First Look picture time!) My hair leading up to the big day took two trials, but only because I was the most indecisive bride ever! Kristin was very patient with me and ended up working out a style that suited me and that I absolutely loved. And Stephanie D. did a fantastic job on makeup - I got lots of compliments on both throughout the day. Overall, things worked out for the best, and I am so happy we ended up at Bijou - I will be going back for routine hair etc despite it being a pretty long drive from my home.

Hair & Nails

Reviewed on 6/14/2013 Ayla

Stephanie did a great job on my hair after having only done two bridal trials before. One for me and one for another bride. She was sweet and relaxed and made my hair beautiful. It lasted all night too and it was really windy for photos. I also got gel polish on my nails and... Read More regular polish on my toes at the salon and it lasted until halfway through my honeymoon when I started pulling it off.