Alterations, Rentals, Fashion Services, Bow Ties, Shoes, Ties, Tuxedos + Suits, Vests, Menswear, Fashion

138 Lewis St S, Shakopee, MN (952) 445-3735

Reviewed on 7/20/2017 Marin B

We had a great experience with Bills Toggery. Hometown people with strong business ethics. Fair price, incredibly handsome suits, and impeccable service with a personalized touch. Best of all, he managed to cut me out as the middleman so I didn't have any of the stress with... Read More last-minute pickups and fittings!

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Laura A

My husband bought/rented his wedding attire for himself and his groomsmen from Bill's Toggery. They all, especially the groom (of course), looked incredibly handsome and sharp in their suit pieces. The service was great, pricing was very reasonable, and the quality of the attire... Read More was superb. I loved how the gentlemen looked on our wedding day! I highly recommend this place!

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Julie Y

We actually have had a couple experiences with Bill's, for a friends wedding as well since Alex was a groomsman, and his experience there made him want to to through them for our own wedding. Awesome color coordination with my bridesmaids, great service, accommodating to our... Read More parents as well, and we got a pretty good deal on them too since we had a big wedding party. Definitely recommended.

Looking Sharp!

Reviewed on 9/01/2015 Garrett E

Zach helped us pick out a great suit. He was professional, polite and honest. Its a family owned business but had plenty of suits and tux to choose from. It was very comfortable talking with all the staff. They understood what we wanted and gave us many options that fit into our... Read More budget. These guys know there stuff! All the Groomsmen and Groom looked sharp! I could go on and on but its almost something you'd have to experience yourself. Super happy with Bills Toggery and would recommend them to anyone! We plan to go back!

Excelent help for the guys

Reviewed on 10/24/2013 April D

Bill and staff were super accommodating and very helpful with decisions. I would definitely recommend them to others.

Great friendly place to rent tuxes

Reviewed on 4/03/2012 Cami S

My now-husband and I rented his tux through Bill's Toggery when we went to prom years ago, and were so impressed that we decided to use them for our wedding. They were very helpful in assisting us with picking out a tux style that would look great, and their tuxes were very... Read More reasonably priced. It felt very personal dealing with them, and every time we went in there, they remembered us and asked how things were going with the wedding.