Story Driven Wedding Cinematography

Since 2000, John Bilski has only put his name on films that are awesome. His love for the wedding industry and for capturing memories that will last for generations is fierce, and his dedication to each couple is immeasurable . Bilski Productions is a boutique event cinematography company with a talented team of experienced editors and cinematographers that love their job. When a Bilski Productions team is filming your wedding day, they are there for you and only you! Bilski Productions specializes in artistic and creative filmmaking capturing your most important moments. At Bilski Productions our team is committed to providing you with the finest wedding cinematography available, and we won't settle for less! Please contact us today!

Artistic, Classic, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

535 North Country Road, Saint James, NY Long Island, NYC and Destination (631) 656-8011
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Kelsey D

There are SO many kind words I could use to describe Bilski Productions. We booked both Bilski and Barattini before we even had our venue set up, that is how confident we were in his work. From the minute we met John, we knew we were a perfect match! The process was so painless... Read More and so fun! The day of, John and his team were beyond professional and made me (and my husband) feel so comfortable. I spent the whole morning with John and it felt like I was spending it with a friend, I barley even knew the cameras were there! His ideas were creative and we did not have to spend our entire reception shooting, he took a step back and let us enjoy our time once the reception had begun. I would not have changed a single thing! It was an absolute pleasure to work with Bilski Productions!

Reviewed on 8/02/2016 Erin B

UNBELIEVABLE!!! I had fallen in love with Bilski Productions work after seeing one of their videos far before I was even engaged. I knew that they would be my first choice when my special day came. When I told my fiance that I was ready to book them IMMEDIATELY after we were... Read More engaged he was a little hesitant but now cannot thank me enough for going with my instinct and feeling so confident in them even before we knew them. After a few conversations with John, we knew we made the right choice. His attention to detail was something we greatly appreciated. It quickly became apparent that they cared about our special day as much as we did! The day of, Christine and her crew seemed to share the same vision as we did and their kindness and easy-going personalities made them an absolute joy to work with. Seeing the sneak peak after we returned from our honeymoon was the greatest surprise! We couldn't believe the moments they captured so beautifully and can't imagine how amazing the rest of our footage is going to be! We could not be happier that we chose Bilksi Productions and will continue to recommend them to all friends and family for years to come!!! <3 Erin and Scott!

Best Videographer!

Reviewed on 1/21/2015 Kristen S

Bilski productions came highly recommended to us, so that made it easy when we were searching for a videographer. But I couldn't help myself and watched dozens of highlight reels on their website prior to meeting with John. When we sat down to watch a fully edited film I found... Read More myself crying at a strangers wedding, the way he captured their story with the music selection just draws you in immediately. I can't say enough about how wonderful of an experience it was working with John and his team! They made us feel so comfortable throughout the day and were not intrusive at all, you almost didn't even realize you are being filmed throughout the day. I love how your video is personalized to your style of music which makes it feel that much more of your story as a couple. I highly recommend Bilski productions as a vendor, it is great quality work and great people to work with. It is an investment that is worth every penny! We just got our highlight reel back and I can't stop watching it! I can relive our special day over and over and makes me so excited to see our full video!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Reanna W

I am so obsessed with how everything came out!!! I keep watching it over and over again! The crew was so professional and made the day run so smoothly! If you are on the fence about having a video or not, my advise - do it! You'll have the most beautiful piece of art forever.... Read More And if you're on the fence about who to hire for it, my advise - Bilski!!! I cannot say any more good things about them!! I would recommend them to everyone!! So thankful we found them!

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Ashley V

The entire team at Bilski is absolutely amazing!!!! The way they captured our wedding day and were able to put it in a 5 minute highlight reel is unbelievable!!! My husband and I had tears in our eyes watching it reliving our wedding over and over again. Having these guys... Read More capture our wedding day was the best thing we could have booked!!!!! I can't recommend them enough! Thank you so much for making our day the perfect fairytale beginning and bringing it to life on video!

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Danielle I

My husband and I got married 5/20/17 & we are still talking about how amazing John and his team were! They were on-time (which is important on your wedding day!), made us feel at ease while shooting & John continued to check in & ask if WE were doing okay or needed anything... Read More throughout the day! It wasn't just about getting the shots he needed, he was attune to all of the different feelings that one has on their wedding day and had been personable while also very professional. I also loved his creative vision during the day! We can't wait to see the finished product! My husband and I will definitely be recommending Bilski Productions to anyone looking for a videographer!

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 Kristen V

We just celebrated our wedding on May 5, 2017 and we had the ABSOLUTE BEST TIME with Bilski Productions! They went above and beyond for us and they were so professional. John and his crew had us laughing all day and they were the kindest people. They are so attentive and they... Read More put so much work into very detail of the day. I cannot express how much we love them and we cannot wait to see our video!! They are the best in the business! I highly recommended Bilski Productions!

2017-05-15T14:41:52 Response from the vendor

WOW! Thank you so much for this incredible review! We loved that we were able to be there for such a huge moment in your life, and we can't wait to show you what we come up with. Thank you for allowing us to be... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/26/2017 Kyle S

I am a video producer at a major media company based in midtown Manhattan. I have an eye for good video. John is unequivocally the best there is. He and his team have mastered it all: storytelling, cinematography, and editing. They also manage to keep a low profile and are a... Read More pleasure to work with. If you are looking for the best videographer to capture your wedding, John is the person to use. I looked, and I couldn't find anyone else on Long Island like him and the Bilski Productions team.

2017-05-15T14:41:00 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for this wonderful review, you two! We had the best time with you guys and we are so honored that we were able to be part of your wedding day! Wishing you a lifetime of happiness!

Reviewed on 4/22/2017 Jaime w

From the moment we met John Bilski we knew he was the right one for us! I just received my featured film and it is breath taking. I can't stop watching it! John made all my little details come to life. Thank you for making my day so special.

2017-05-15T14:43:40 Response from the vendor

We are to happy to hear this - it's why we got into the wedding cinema business in the first place! Thank you so much for taking the time to let everyone know how much you loved your feature film. We are SO happy you... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/18/2017 Nicole N

The bilski team is Amazing!!! They were so easy to work with and captured such amazing details of our wedding day! We absolutely love our highlight video and can't wait to see more! They truly have a gift for putting the events of the day together to make a beautiful storyline.... Read More I am so glad we chose bilski productions for our wedding video and highly recommended them!

2017-05-15T14:44:24 Response from the vendor

SO happy to hear this! We absolutely loved creating your highlight reel and we can't wait to show you what else we have in store. Thank you so much for the kind words, and congratulations again!

Reviewed on 4/18/2017 Rachel M

The team at Bilski are just amazing people to work with. They arrived on time and had us laughing through the entire day and night. John even laughed at my Finding Nemo reference which made my night! John and Jason made us feel so relaxed in front of the camera so we were... Read More able to get some really amazing footage. When my health issues started acting up at the reception, they were right there to calm me down and reassure me that as soon as I was able to continue with our night shots they would be there to capture it. John and Jason really understood our humor and were able to reflect that in how they had us interacting for some parts of the video. We saw the sneak peek of our trailer and we are insanely excited to see our feature film! Matt and I can’t thank you guys enough for being there to laugh with us and capture our special day! I wish they had a higher than 5 star rating because you guys deserve it!

2017-04-24T10:09:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Rachel! We absolutely loved your wedding day (and your Finding Nemo reference)! It was such a wonderful day, and we feel so lucky to have been there to capture it. Congratulations to you and Matt!

Reviewed on 1/31/2017 Lauren G

Bilski Productions created amazing videos for most of my friends from the Long Island area, and I was so impressed by their work. Before I even had a boyfriend, I knew that when it was finally my turn to get married, I'd use Bilski to produce my wedding video! Well, they... Read More certainly went above and beyond all of my expectations. John is the ultimate professional. He set-up frequent meetings for us to discuss our vision for the video, checked-in often and gave amazing overall advice for how to have a fun and successful wedding day. On the day-of, John and his team were a source of calm, and their friendly smiles and light-heartedness helped my husband and I quell the nerves that undoubtedly exist on the biggest day of your life! My husband Jon and I were on our "mini-moon" in Mexico when we received an email from John stating that our highlight reel was ready. We were SO excited, we ran into a shaded area and watched together - laughing, crying and grinning the entire time. We were so thrilled with the outcome. We sat under the umbrella and replayed the video about 25 times in the first hour alone. We'd like to sincerely thank John Bilski and his team for sharing their amazing talent with us and for giving us such a wonderful gift. We couldn't have asked for our day to be captured any more beautifully.

Reviewed on 1/24/2017 Danielle V

BOOK BILKSI PRODUCTIONS NOW! If you want your video to be perfect and if you want the making of it to be seamless and easy book with John. He is amazing and has such an amazing vision.I can't say enough about him and his team. I planned my wedding from overseas and never got to... Read More meet John in person prior to my wedding day, which is NOT typical.... It didn't matter. He listened to everything I wanted and he made it happen... and we haven't even received the full video yet- I am just talking about the trailer and the experience I had with him on that day. He made it easy breezy for me as a bride. He saw things to make the video even more special and amazing! It was so much fun to be around him that day! We just received the trailer in the last hour and have watched it at least 15 times. As my husband said " Bilski's got skillskis" If Trav and I ever renew our vows I know who to call :p

Reviewed on 12/29/2016 jennifer o

Where do I begin? I know......by saying Thank you times a million for helping make my dream come true. Your work is nothing short of amazing. From the professionalism, creativity, EVERYTHING made all wedding stress and tears all worth it. We knew that from the moment we sat... Read More down with John Bilski, we were going to book, and our decision was correct. I get to relive our special day over and over.

Reviewed on 12/24/2016 Randall J

Bilski will not disappoint.. They are worth every single penny! John and his team were great from the moment they walked in the door! They went out of their way to make sure everything was special for us and that we were happy throughout the day. They had me and my husband... Read More laughing the whole day and made the photo sessions enjoyable and fun. We have only received our highlight reel so far and it was so amazing, it had us it tears! They really know how to capture the love and every little detail of the day and turn it into a work of art! Thank you so much for everything!!

Reviewed on 11/25/2016 Nicole Z

After meeting Bilski at my best friend's wedding and seeing her AMAZING wedding video, I knew Bilski Productions was an absolute MUST for our special day. Luckily, once seeing Bilski's work, my Husband felt the same way! Of all the vendors we booked, Bilski was the most valuable... Read More in our eyes - our wedding video is the ONLY and closest way to ever get to "relive" that day - it is priceless. On the day of our wedding, Bilski truly delivered on everything he promised when we first booked him. Not only was he our videographer, but he was also my "wedding coordinator", making sure to keep everyone and everything running on time. I truly appreciated having him with me on the morning of our wedding and throughout the whole day/night. We loved our Sneak Peak and were BLOWN AWAY by our Highlight Reel. We are over the moon excited to see our full video! I really can't say enough wonderful things about Bilski. I'd pick him as our videographer 10x over and tell every soon-to-bride that I know that Bilski is the only option! Thank you for all of your hard work, your creativity, and your patience (I don't think we would have made it out the door and to the Church without you lol)!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Kim Z

Bilsky Productions was absolutely amazing on our wedding day! We can't wait to see our video, but just having them there was awesome! They worked so incredibly well with our photographer, making sure they got amazing shots while keeping the focus on letting us enjoy the entire... Read More celebration. You made us feel so beautiful!

Reviewed on 9/15/2016 Tanya S

I don't even know how to start! John Bilski and his team were absolutely amazing! From the day we met in his office, to the day of our wedding, everything was amazing. I'm a little camera shy, and he definitely made me feel comfortable to open up! His ideas were awesome and his... Read More shoots were amazing! You can definitely see that he has been working hard for many years and knows his stuff!! I was so happy that we booked with Bilski! I cannot wait to see our full video because I know it will be amazing and everything we've ever wanted! Both of John's assistants were great as well! Both very friendly and funny. Thank you for all your amazing and hard work!!! I can't wait to see our full edit! We love you guys!!!! Best wedding ever!!! 9/2/16

Reviewed on 8/23/2016 Sanda M

My husband and I got married on August 14th. We thought that we didn't need a videographer, and I am so happy that we changed our mind! Bilski is amazing and so easy to work with! Bilski and the team are so professional and worth every penny!

Reviewed on 7/25/2016 Rebecca D

Prior to getting engaged, we already knew we wanted Bilski Productions to film our wedding. We were put to tears after watching several of his wedding films and it was obvious that we needed our own. For our wedding, we had Jason and Bobby as our cinematographers and assistant... Read More Allie. Everybody was promptly on time to take some amazing shots of us as we were each getting ready prior to the big reveal. Jason was with the bride and Bobby was with the groom. They worked fantastically with our photographers and were very gracious to allow the photographers to get their shots and in many cases, work with the shot that the photographers had setup. Jason, Bobby and Allie were so professional and made the event go by so much smoother than we ever could have thought. They helped us out at every turn and truly made the event that more memorable and pleasurable. I heard from several of the guests that they didn’t even realize there were cinematographers at the event; the Bilski crew blended into the background, however, they were able to grab some incredible footage. Our highlight reel put tears in the eyes of everybody that watched it. We continue to watch it several times a day to “re-live” the experience of our wedding. In addition to capturing the best moments of your wedding day, in the most creative angles possible, the film reignites the emotion that you felt on your wedding day and it allows you to relive the excitement and happiness that you felt on your special day. Bilski films are the highest quality and the absolute most professional cinematography work out there. At every step, from meeting with John, to the day of and working with “the crew” to the final product, we could not be happier and so impressed by what Bilski Productions created for our special day. We HIGHLY recommend Bilski Productions to capture your wedding day.

Reviewed on 7/21/2016 Lauren A

Friends of ours used Bilski Productions a few years ago and I knew when the time came, there was no other choice for wedding videography. It was easily one of the easiest and best decisions that we made. When we had our initial meeting with John, we totally hit it off and knew... Read More that he was the guy we wanted to film our wedding. From the very beginning it felt like we had been friends forever and he truly took the time to understand exactly what we wanted for our big day. John showed us several short films and a longer film, which totally blew us away. John’s talent, creativity, and passion for his work are indescribable. He was so accommodating and responsive whenever we needed him during the planning process. On the day of our wedding, John, Jason, and Jess were with us- we truly couldn't have asked for a more perfect team. We had an absolute blast with them the entire day. They made us feel so comfortable, had so many fun ideas, and kept us laughing the entire time. They made sure that we enjoyed every single moment and captured so many emotions that just can’t be put into words. Our "sneak peak" video was ready not even 2 weeks after the wedding and was the best surprise ever when we were coming back from our honeymoon. We are even more excited now to see our full-length video! Thank you so much to John and everyone at Bilski Productions for making our wedding absolutely perfect. We love you guys! --Lauren & Dustin

Reviewed on 7/09/2016

Bilski Productions produced a DVD set for a large production talent shoe for Stony Brook School of Dental Medicine at the Wang Theater. His professionalism is amazing and unobtrusive, the editing of the show was amazing. the high quality DVD set blew everyone away. John is well... Read More worth the time and effort to contact, and his work is flawless. THANK YOU BILSKI PRODUCTIONS FOR AN OUTSTANDING JOB!!!!!--- Dr Anthony Fazio,DDS

Reviewed on 3/04/2016 Jaime T

I had been following Bilski Productions way before we got engaged, and I knew as soon as we did get engaged, John was one of the first vendors I HAD to meet with. We met him at his office and he showed us a complete wedding video, and from the corner of my eye I see my Fiancé... Read More crying, that's when I knew I MUST hire Bilski for our wedding!!! Boy did I make the best discussion EVER!! We are absolutely in love with our Highlight Reel, I can't stop watching it!!! We got so many compliments on it. Thank you SOOO MUCH John and Staff for helping our capture the best days of our lives.

Reviewed on 2/24/2016

My wife Rachel and I got married July 26, 2015 at Bethpage State Park-Caryle on the Green. John was our cinematographer and captured our day and gave us memories that will last a lifetime. When we finally got our video, it was like we were back at our wedding reliving all the... Read More special moments that we shared. John knows how to capture the emotion of the day and express it in a way that even if you do not know those in the video, you feel connected to them. We couldn't have selected a better guy for the job.

Reviewed on 12/31/2015 Laura W

There are wedding videographers and then there is Bilski Productions. We cannot say enough about John and his team. He is unbelievably easy going and was great to work with. Our video turned out absolutely spectacular. Not only is John an amazing videographer but the editing... Read More and music made us feel like our wedding day had been turned into a major motion picture when we saw it. Every single member of our immediate family also got emotional watching it! If you are looking for a wedding video that will capture the essence of one of the most special days in your life we highly recommend you work with John Bilski.

John Bilski

My name is John Bilski, and I'm the owner of Bilski Productions. For the past 15+ years, I have been a professional cinematographer (something I've loved doing since I was a kid), and I am always searching for the most innovative, creative, and artistic ways to capture your love story. I have a real passion for creating wedding films, and my obsession for all things film has driven me to become one of the top-tier companies in the tristate area. My team of talented cinematographers is the best I could ever ask for. It's incredible knowing that I share my passion with a few other professionals