Bilski Productions

Long Island, NYC and Destination

Artistic, Classic, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100

535 North Country Road, Saint James, NY Long Island, NYC and Destination (631) 656-8011

Reviewed on 1/31/2018 kerri s

I could never adequately put into words the absolute perfection that is bilski productions. The best decision without s doubt for our big dsyy was choosing them to be our videographer. From the first appointment we had no doubt in our mind bilski was the only choice for us.... Read More John was so personable and informative and knowledgeable about every aspect of his business and it was clear how passionate he was about his craft. For our wedding day Jason was our main videographer, he kept us calm, on schedule, and gave great direction for what would make great shots. He and his assistant went virtually unnoticed at the reception and I barely remember seeing them at all (which is a good thing!) We were never stopped, posed, taken away from our guests during the party and after now recieving our highlight- they captured the life of the party beyond what I ever imagined. The time, and attention to every single detail blows my mind. Every single aspect was flawless, and made me cry over and over again of happiness. Everyone that has seen our video crys, which is a great compliment lol! We are so anxious to have our full feature in the coming months and would recommend John, Jason and their team In a heart beat to anyone!

Reviewed on 1/22/2018 Julia M

I first learned of Bilski Productions when my brother and sister in law used them for their wedding back in 2015. From that moment forward, I said to myself “when I get married one day, I want a video just like that!”. Bilski productions was a wonderful investment and I can’t... Read More wait to have this gift to look back upon for the rest of our lives. Thank you for making all that I dreamed about as a little girl, come to reality on my wedding day! I am so happy we chose Bilski Productions and highly recommend this wonderful company to everyone.

Reviewed on 1/16/2018 Krystle Kayla W

Since the start of my wedding planning, I knew I had to have Bilski as my videographer! John and his team are absolutely so talented and so creative! After watching all of the highlight videos and crying for most of them I just had to book. Bilski is not the cheapest... Read More videographer that I met with but after going back and forth with John the owner, he showed he really cared at the end of the day and thats why I booked. The day of my wedding I had Jason and Brian and we absolutely loved them! It was a freezing day but we all just tried to make the best of it and they made it their goal to make my husband and I laugh and smile. They followed us around and made us feel like royalty yet we had such a blast! We cannot wait to see our highlight video and we will continue recommending brides to Bilski! We will absolutely be using them again for our 5 year anniversary party as they were definitely one our favorite vendors! I wish we could give 10 stars!!

Reviewed on 1/02/2018 Renee N

Hiring Bilski Production was one of the easiest decisions I made while planning my wedding. A co-worker recommended them after gushing over the video they made for her cousin's wedding. After meeting with John and seeing how passionate he is about his profession, I knew without... Read More a doubt that I wanted him to capture my big day. John and his team were so professional throughout the whole process and was completely blown away by how amazing he was the day of and of course, with the end product. He made my husband and I feel so comfortable all day in front of the camera and we hardly noticed he was there! He is truly magnificent at what he does! My highlight reel is something that I will cherish forever and watch over and over for years to come! If you are looking for an extremely high quality professional who absolutely loves what he does, do not hesitate to hire John and his amazing company!

Reviewed on 1/02/2018 Michelle S

We had Bilski film our November 17, 2017 wedding and they were INCREDIBLE! After my friends booked them for their wedding in 2016, she highly recommended them. I watched a few highlight videos and cried every single one of them even though I’ve never met the couples before.... Read More The videos they make are pieced together so beautifully, it’s like watching a movie where you’re the star! Needless to say, they were one of the first vendors we booked. And after my husband and I saw them in action at our friends’ wedding, we knew we made the right choice. You will not regret choosing Bilski for your wedding day! We love our teaser video that they posted, and cannot wait to watch the full film when it’s ready. Thank you again Bilski Productions for capturing the happiest day of our lives:)

Reviewed on 12/19/2017 Maria P

We used Bilski Productions this past summer for our wedding on July 23rd, 2017 and we can definitely look back and say we made the BEST choice in choosing a videographer! From start to finish when we first met with John up to the day we received our highlight reel and all our... Read More footage we were always in the loop and were so excited to receive the final product! On the day of our wedding the Bilski team was basically our day of coordinators and we can't ever thank them enough for that! Many of our friends used Bilski Productions and after watching endless highlight reels we knew we wanted them to capture all the moments on our wedding day...and they absolutely did! Our favorite part about watching all the raw footage was all the laughing, commenting, and snorting from us AND the team because we were hysterical laughing at all the behind the scenes moments :)! Again, we 100% recommend them to any couples out there who are looking for a team who is responsive and truly enjoy and good at what they do! Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 12/14/2017 Amanda F

We got married on 9/23/17! The entire team at bilski are awesome and their work is amazing! My husband is extremely picky when it comes to photography and videography, we searched and went through A LOT of videographers before we finally found bilski! So for my husband to choose... Read More them that says A LOT!!! They are so good at what they do and their films are flawless! They made the day so easy and comfortable, you forgot they were even there! They just wanted you to have a good time and to capture it all! We cannot wait to see our film!

Reviewed on 11/30/2017 Emilee W

I knew about Bilski Productions long before I was engaged! I came across their social media page after a friend hired them as the videographers at her wedding. I would tear up watching the beautiful films featuring people that I did not even know!! When my husband and I met... Read More with John we immediately knew we wanted his team to capture our wedding day. Throughout the whole planning process everyone at Bilski productions was so wonderful. They were organized, professional and so much fun to work with! John not only helped us feel comfortable in front of the camera, but had the most creative ideas. He truly cared about us and that means the world. Our family and bridal party is still talking about how wonderful the crew was. I cannot wait to see our video and re-live the best day of our lives over and over again :) Thank you John and everyone at Bilski Productions!!

Reviewed on 11/26/2017 Evangelia P

I got married last week and used Bilski Productions and I am SO happy that I did. During the planning process, finding the right videographer was important to my husband and me because I know I will watch the video over and over again for years to come. We met with a few... Read More videographers, but none of them were as personable or knowledgeable as Jon Bilski. From day one, he treated us as family and talked us through the process. Jon worked with us to make our package exactly what we wanted. We booked with him on the spot, that’s how confident he made us feel. On the day of our wedding, he and his crew were absolutely fantastic. My bridesmaids were saying how great they were and how much fun they had filming with the crew. Jon put up with me, an extremely nervous bride, and that’s saying a lot! His whole crew was professional, kind, and so much fun to be around. I cannot wait to get our video back because I know that it will be amazing since it’s a Bilski Production! My husband and I wanted the best videographer and we definitely got it. Thank you Bilski Productions!!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Reanna W

I am so obsessed with how everything came out!!! I keep watching it over and over again! The crew was so professional and made the day run so smoothly! If you are on the fence about having a video or not, my advise - do it! You'll have the most beautiful piece of art forever.... Read More And if you're on the fence about who to hire for it, my advise - Bilski!!! I cannot say any more good things about them!! I would recommend them to everyone!! So thankful we found them!

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Ashley V

The entire team at Bilski is absolutely amazing!!!! The way they captured our wedding day and were able to put it in a 5 minute highlight reel is unbelievable!!! My husband and I had tears in our eyes watching it reliving our wedding over and over again. Having these guys... Read More capture our wedding day was the best thing we could have booked!!!!! I can't recommend them enough! Thank you so much for making our day the perfect fairytale beginning and bringing it to life on video!

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Danielle I

My husband and I got married 5/20/17 & we are still talking about how amazing John and his team were! They were on-time (which is important on your wedding day!), made us feel at ease while shooting & John continued to check in & ask if WE were doing okay or needed anything... Read More throughout the day! It wasn't just about getting the shots he needed, he was attune to all of the different feelings that one has on their wedding day and had been personable while also very professional. I also loved his creative vision during the day! We can't wait to see the finished product! My husband and I will definitely be recommending Bilski Productions to anyone looking for a videographer!

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 Kristen V

We just celebrated our wedding on May 5, 2017 and we had the ABSOLUTE BEST TIME with Bilski Productions! They went above and beyond for us and they were so professional. John and his crew had us laughing all day and they were the kindest people. They are so attentive and they... Read More put so much work into very detail of the day. I cannot express how much we love them and we cannot wait to see our video!! They are the best in the business! I highly recommended Bilski Productions!

2017-05-15T14:41:52 Response from the vendor

WOW! Thank you so much for this incredible review! We loved that we were able to be there for such a huge moment in your life, and we can't wait to show you what we come up with. Thank you for allowing us to be... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/26/2017 Kyle S

I am a video producer at a major media company based in midtown Manhattan. I have an eye for good video. John is unequivocally the best there is. He and his team have mastered it all: storytelling, cinematography, and editing. They also manage to keep a low profile and are a... Read More pleasure to work with. If you are looking for the best videographer to capture your wedding, John is the person to use. I looked, and I couldn't find anyone else on Long Island like him and the Bilski Productions team.

2017-05-15T14:41:00 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for this wonderful review, you two! We had the best time with you guys and we are so honored that we were able to be part of your wedding day! Wishing you a lifetime of happiness!

Reviewed on 4/22/2017 Jaime w

From the moment we met John Bilski we knew he was the right one for us! I just received my featured film and it is breath taking. I can't stop watching it! John made all my little details come to life. Thank you for making my day so special.

2017-05-15T14:43:40 Response from the vendor

We are to happy to hear this - it's why we got into the wedding cinema business in the first place! Thank you so much for taking the time to let everyone know how much you loved your feature film. We are SO happy you... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/18/2017 Nicole N

The bilski team is Amazing!!! They were so easy to work with and captured such amazing details of our wedding day! We absolutely love our highlight video and can't wait to see more! They truly have a gift for putting the events of the day together to make a beautiful storyline.... Read More I am so glad we chose bilski productions for our wedding video and highly recommended them!

2017-05-15T14:44:24 Response from the vendor

SO happy to hear this! We absolutely loved creating your highlight reel and we can't wait to show you what else we have in store. Thank you so much for the kind words, and congratulations again!

Reviewed on 4/18/2017 Rachel M

The team at Bilski are just amazing people to work with. They arrived on time and had us laughing through the entire day and night. John even laughed at my Finding Nemo reference which made my night! John and Jason made us feel so relaxed in front of the camera so we were... Read More able to get some really amazing footage. When my health issues started acting up at the reception, they were right there to calm me down and reassure me that as soon as I was able to continue with our night shots they would be there to capture it. John and Jason really understood our humor and were able to reflect that in how they had us interacting for some parts of the video. We saw the sneak peek of our trailer and we are insanely excited to see our feature film! Matt and I can’t thank you guys enough for being there to laugh with us and capture our special day! I wish they had a higher than 5 star rating because you guys deserve it!

2017-04-24T10:09:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Rachel! We absolutely loved your wedding day (and your Finding Nemo reference)! It was such a wonderful day, and we feel so lucky to have been there to capture it. Congratulations to you and Matt!

Reviewed on 1/31/2017 Lauren G

Bilski Productions created amazing videos for most of my friends from the Long Island area, and I was so impressed by their work. Before I even had a boyfriend, I knew that when it was finally my turn to get married, I'd use Bilski to produce my wedding video! Well, they... Read More certainly went above and beyond all of my expectations. John is the ultimate professional. He set-up frequent meetings for us to discuss our vision for the video, checked-in often and gave amazing overall advice for how to have a fun and successful wedding day. On the day-of, John and his team were a source of calm, and their friendly smiles and light-heartedness helped my husband and I quell the nerves that undoubtedly exist on the biggest day of your life! My husband Jon and I were on our "mini-moon" in Mexico when we received an email from John stating that our highlight reel was ready. We were SO excited, we ran into a shaded area and watched together - laughing, crying and grinning the entire time. We were so thrilled with the outcome. We sat under the umbrella and replayed the video about 25 times in the first hour alone. We'd like to sincerely thank John Bilski and his team for sharing their amazing talent with us and for giving us such a wonderful gift. We couldn't have asked for our day to be captured any more beautifully.

Reviewed on 1/24/2017 Danielle V

BOOK BILKSI PRODUCTIONS NOW! If you want your video to be perfect and if you want the making of it to be seamless and easy book with John. He is amazing and has such an amazing vision.I can't say enough about him and his team. I planned my wedding from overseas and never got to... Read More meet John in person prior to my wedding day, which is NOT typical.... It didn't matter. He listened to everything I wanted and he made it happen... and we haven't even received the full video yet- I am just talking about the trailer and the experience I had with him on that day. He made it easy breezy for me as a bride. He saw things to make the video even more special and amazing! It was so much fun to be around him that day! We just received the trailer in the last hour and have watched it at least 15 times. As my husband said " Bilski's got skillskis" If Trav and I ever renew our vows I know who to call :p

Reviewed on 12/29/2016 jennifer o

Where do I begin? I know......by saying Thank you times a million for helping make my dream come true. Your work is nothing short of amazing. From the professionalism, creativity, EVERYTHING made all wedding stress and tears all worth it. We knew that from the moment we sat... Read More down with John Bilski, we were going to book, and our decision was correct. I get to relive our special day over and over.

Reviewed on 12/24/2016 Randall J

Bilski will not disappoint.. They are worth every single penny! John and his team were great from the moment they walked in the door! They went out of their way to make sure everything was special for us and that we were happy throughout the day. They had me and my husband... Read More laughing the whole day and made the photo sessions enjoyable and fun. We have only received our highlight reel so far and it was so amazing, it had us it tears! They really know how to capture the love and every little detail of the day and turn it into a work of art! Thank you so much for everything!!

Reviewed on 11/25/2016 Nicole Z

After meeting Bilski at my best friend's wedding and seeing her AMAZING wedding video, I knew Bilski Productions was an absolute MUST for our special day. Luckily, once seeing Bilski's work, my Husband felt the same way! Of all the vendors we booked, Bilski was the most valuable... Read More in our eyes - our wedding video is the ONLY and closest way to ever get to "relive" that day - it is priceless. On the day of our wedding, Bilski truly delivered on everything he promised when we first booked him. Not only was he our videographer, but he was also my "wedding coordinator", making sure to keep everyone and everything running on time. I truly appreciated having him with me on the morning of our wedding and throughout the whole day/night. We loved our Sneak Peak and were BLOWN AWAY by our Highlight Reel. We are over the moon excited to see our full video! I really can't say enough wonderful things about Bilski. I'd pick him as our videographer 10x over and tell every soon-to-bride that I know that Bilski is the only option! Thank you for all of your hard work, your creativity, and your patience (I don't think we would have made it out the door and to the Church without you lol)!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Kim Z

Bilsky Productions was absolutely amazing on our wedding day! We can't wait to see our video, but just having them there was awesome! They worked so incredibly well with our photographer, making sure they got amazing shots while keeping the focus on letting us enjoy the entire... Read More celebration. You made us feel so beautiful!

Reviewed on 10/09/2016 Kelsey D

There are SO many kind words I could use to describe Bilski Productions. We booked both Bilski and Barattini before we even had our venue set up, that is how confident we were in his work. From the minute we met John, we knew we were a perfect match! The process was so painless... Read More and so fun! The day of, John and his team were beyond professional and made me (and my husband) feel so comfortable. I spent the whole morning with John and it felt like I was spending it with a friend, I barley even knew the cameras were there! His ideas were creative and we did not have to spend our entire reception shooting, he took a step back and let us enjoy our time once the reception had begun. I would not have changed a single thing! It was an absolute pleasure to work with Bilski Productions!

Reviewed on 9/15/2016 Tanya S

I don't even know how to start! John Bilski and his team were absolutely amazing! From the day we met in his office, to the day of our wedding, everything was amazing. I'm a little camera shy, and he definitely made me feel comfortable to open up! His ideas were awesome and his... Read More shoots were amazing! You can definitely see that he has been working hard for many years and knows his stuff!! I was so happy that we booked with Bilski! I cannot wait to see our full video because I know it will be amazing and everything we've ever wanted! Both of John's assistants were great as well! Both very friendly and funny. Thank you for all your amazing and hard work!!! I can't wait to see our full edit! We love you guys!!!! Best wedding ever!!! 9/2/16