Bitcon Productions

$$$

504 Hamburg Turnpike, Wayne, NJ

Excellent service, PERFECT video

Reviewed on 11/04/2011 Krista Q

Working with Dan and Bitcon Productions was a great experience. I wanted a simple and elegant video and Bitcon went above and beyond to make my video perfect. I loved the 2 minute short they posted on Facebook a few days after the wedding! That was such a nice touch--something that I haven't seen before! On the day of my wedding Dan was professional and really fun to be around. He was unobtrusive yet he still got perfect footage of all the extra special moments of our day. The finished product was completed quickly and it was extraordinary. It exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend working with Bitcon.

Great

Reviewed on 10/26/2011 Laura D

Great to work with -- sent a link of a quick video to friends and family just days after the wedding while we were on our honeymoon.

11/02/2011 Response from the vendor

Thanks for the great testimonial Laura. We enjoyed working with you too!

Stayed out of my way! :)

Reviewed on 8/31/2010 Stephanie R

Although a video wasn't my top priority for my wedding, I still wanted one. The owner, Dan, was very mindful of the fact that I just wanted a simple video. I hardly even remember seeing him the whole day. I haven't yet seen the finished product, but my experience so far has been great. He did not try to upsell anything more expensive, other than mentioning it once to my mother, and I'm sure the video will be great and I appreciated how unobtrusive he was the whole day. I only gave him 3 stars for quality since I haven't gotten my video back yet. Let's see how it turns out :)

TO Bitcon Productions