Weddings are fun, and so are we!

We are offering complimentary mini engagement sessions. In addition, we are including a complimentary wedding album! That's right, we are giving you a FREE mini engagement session. Why? Because we want you to experience working with Jen and I before you commit to hiring us for your wedding. Looking for photographers that have 7+ years experience with weddings? Looking for photographers that have experience photographing in different situations? Looking for photographers that you will have fun with? BJ and Jen Aguado is the team for you! We go through with you, the ins and outs of your wedding day, making sure every part of your timeline is executed correctly.

Artistic, Lifestyle, Modern

Engagement, Trash The Dress

Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums, Photo + Video

34491 N. Old Walnut Circle, Gurnee, IL (847) 912-5448
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 DeeAnne L

I really and truly could not be more pleased with hiring BJ & Jen for my big day!! BJ was so accommodating, I felt really comfortable with him. My mom and our bridal party continue to rave about them and how involved in everything they were. Just the couple shots that I saw a... Read More glance at, make me so excited to see the rest of them! BJ & Jen had great shot ideas and also humored me by taking some that I was looking to have done. You will not be disappointed hiring this awesome duo!!

2017-09-20T17:53:51 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for this lovely review! We had such a fun time with you guys!

Reviewed on 1/13/2017 Angel R

Bj and Jen did an amazing job, the pictures I have from my wedding thanks to them will be one of the best memories of my life. From start to finish they were on top everything, the packages they provide are great and affordable. Just two of the most kindest people I've ever met... Read More and won't let you down when it comes to photography. Best around...

2017-01-14T10:24:02 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind review! We appreciate it!

Reviewed on 1/08/2018 Jamie S

BJ was awesome!!!! We decided at the last minute to do a photo booth and was referred to BJ from our photographer. He definitely delivered - our guests had such a good time, the process was SOOO easy and we got a flash drive with all of the photos so now I can relive those... Read More moments any time - even make a great book of them all. If you need a photo booth - Pick BJ because you will have a great setup, your guests will be able to go through so easy, and you will get overall amazing service.

2018-01-09T13:02:10 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for this kind review!!

Reviewed on 1/11/2017 Melissa B

BJ and Jen were just wonderful with our extended families and friends that we took photos with. They kept a great sense of humor and were extremely patient when family and friends started getting antsy. Their organization and planning for the day made for efficient use of... Read More everyone's time and really kept the day on track. They found the most amazing shots to take of us on our special day. They are a wonderful team and their work is absolutely fantastic!

2017-01-14T10:23:26 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for your kind words!

Reviewed on 1/11/2017 Joelen` K

BJ is amazing! We hired him to do our engagement photos and he was professional, accommodating and fun to work with. We loved our photos so much, we ended up putting 3 of the shots on canvases which now hangs in our family room. We get so many compliments from friends and family... Read More on the photos that we booked BJ for our wedding. Sadly he was already booked on that day, but was so kind to offer his services for pre-wedding picnic that took place the day before. His style was a great mix of journalistic and traditional, capturing so many emotions and details of our event. Even though we didn't have him as our wedding photographer, we will be booking him for family photos since he did an awesome job at both our engagement shoot and pre-wedding celebration. Thank you BJ - your professionalism and artistic style is unmatched!

2017-01-11T15:51:10 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words! We really appreciate it!

Reviewed on 1/10/2017 Stephanie A

Bj and Jen are AMAZING!!!! They are very detail oriented and creative, when it came to capturing every moment. Their vision was way more then i could have imagined and the finish products were flawless. Any couple would be truely lucky to have them capture their big day!!!!

2017-01-11T15:51:30 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much Stephanie! We appreciate the review!

BJ Aguado

My wife, Jen and I, have over 7 years of photography experience. We have a studio in Gurnee, IL. We enjoy photographing weddings because it allows us to celebrate a special day for new couples. Jen and I have been married for over 17 years so we know a thing or two about marriage. If there is anything we can do to help your day run smooth, just ask! Looking to hearing from you soon!