Black Sheep Filmworks

Tucson-Phoenix-the World!

The Wedding Film. Redefined.

We believe that every wedding is an amazing event that should be captured unobtrusively and produced with your style. Owner Stepheny Keith and her wonderful staff document only one event a day, assuring you their undivided attention. This attention to detail makes Black Sheep Filmworks "stand out from the flock!"

Artistic, Documentary, Lifestyle

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Same-Day Edits, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video

4460 N Tourmaline Pl, Tucson, AZ
Tucson-Phoenix-the World!

Amazing, creative, beautiful work!

Reviewed on 7/09/2015 Kathy L

We purchased all videos (preview, full length film, one word interviews and documentary) offered by BSF and are so glad! Her work is beyond outstanding and of the utmost quality. Our family was absolutely delighted with her creativeness and editing process. Stepheny is... Read More delightful to work with and was unobtrusive, yet fun, laid-back and very helpful throughout the day. We cannot praise her enough or recommend her more highly. We have an absolute treasure for our wedding memories and are pleased beyond our wildest dreams!

Reviewed on 1/13/2015 Elise W

If you're looking for the best look no further. Black Sheep Filmworks did a wonderful job with our wedding day video. When my husband and I received it we were floored by how beautifully it came together, and couldn't be happier with the result. Stepheny Keith, as well as her... Read More assistant, were an absolute pleasure to work with. They were professional and fun, and really helped make our day that much more enjoyable. Undoubtedly worth every penny!

Priceless, Professional, Awesome!

Reviewed on 10/31/2014

Caitlin and Tyler, 6/7/14. Mother of the Bride here. Eighteen months before wedding, going over the To Do List compiled by the bride and groom . . . . Date - Check! Venue - Check! Florist - Check! Photographer - Check! Videographer - WHOA! (Sound of screeching tires!)... Read More Do we really need a videographer? Sitting here, almost 6 months after the wedding, I can whole-heartedly and enthusiastically say definitely yes and DEFINITELY YES to Black Sheep Filmworks! You will be so glad to possess such a priceless, professional and awesome memento of the special day. Having helped plan the wedding, I knew what flowers, decor, music, etc. the bridal couple had chosen for their day. The day of the wedding went so fast with so many things happening at once that I did not see or hear half of what was going on. I am extremely glad and most definitely thankful that Black Sheep was there to capture it all and do so in such an unobtrusive, stealthy manner that you actually forget that they are even there. Stepheny is very creative, so observant and has a keen eye for possibilities. She staged vignettes using the setting and decor to create shots that were meaningful to us. She noticed that the 2 bridesmaids (bride's sisters) were wearing identical necklaces. She intuitively got a closeup shot of the two sisters then zoomed in onto the necklaces (which were a gift from the bride). All this was done without anyone actually knowing it was happening. Pretty cool! Stepheny's prep work with the bride and groom, prior to day of the wedding, is complete, informative and definitely an integral part of the final product. Special to me is that my elderly parents, who were not able to attend their granddaughter's wedding, were able to enjoy and see the day on video. The bride posted the 3 minute video (included in the package that we purchased) online to share. Apparently, my mother cried tears of joy as she watched it. Can't wait to show her the complete video. Bring on the tissues!

Truly Amazing!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Kristi H

Black Sheep Filmworks is phenomenal! Stepheny is a true visionary artist with a perfect eye for how to capture the story of your wedding day. I knew she would be awesome because my best friend used her, but she far exceeded my expectations. She had so many ways that she packages... Read More the material -- from a quick movie trailer to a longer story. I highly recommend her to anyone!

Black Sheep Filmworks

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Christina S

Stepheny and her team did an incredible job of capturing all of the magic and the special moments of our wedding day! The day went by in the blink of an eye and I am so thankful I can re-live the details of the day through the video. From décor to diamonds to dancing, Black... Read More Sheep Filmworks captured every detail beautifully. Stepheny is so talented behind the camera but what really impressed me was her creativity and skill in edited and putting it all together. The story we have from our wedding day is one that I look forward to watching for years to come, and I am very delighted with the final product, which truly is a work of art!

Thank you Black Sheep!

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 Linda S

Black Sheep Filmworks delivered such a beautiful product that allowed us to relive our perfect day. They exceeded all expectations and could not have been happier. We can't wait to watch our video every anniversary and more.

Reviewed on 10/23/2015 rackel g

Stepheny is truly the BEST in the business! Videography is an investment well worth every penny, and will be one of the best elements of your wedding. Stepheny and her team capture the emotion and essence of you and all of your family and friends on the best day of your life... Read More together as a couple. Just wait until you receive your custom viewing package from her after your wedding, you will laugh, cry with joy, and watch it over and over! No one compares with her talent.

The Best of the Best!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Jane C

I am so so so SO thrilled with our wedding video. Stepheny and her associate were so much fun to have with us at the wedding - joking with us, then fading into the background to capture our beautiful day. If you're questioning whether getting a videographer is worth the... Read More investment, STOP right now and do yourself a favor and hire the best in the business. Our family and friends cannot stop raving about our video, and I am so grateful that my husband and I have a beautiful video to look back on to hear our vows, speeches, and all the little moments that photography alone just can't capture. Thank you Stepheny! If I could give you 6 stars I would!

Yet another amazing Black Sheep Experience!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Breland A

This wedding was another AMAZING Black Sheep experience! I used Black Sheep for my own wedding, and was first to recommend them to my very best friend (of 35 years) for her wedding in Tucson. I was so utterly impressed with the finished product! I have watched it over and... Read More over, because it was truly the most unique and emotional capture of that day than I had ever seen. It truly depicted the emotions I felt as my BFF's MOH, and it is something that will last a lifetime. I HIGHLY recommend Black Sheep for wedding videographer. She is very well the best in the US!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Rachelle T

I'm pretty sure I watch my video at least twice a week! It's definitely above and beyond what I expected! It was made with such flawless artistic quality and love! It's so easy to relive the most important day of my life! Stefeny and her team were so personable and flexible.... Read More They creatively catered to our every need. I highly recommend them for any type of event! You will be 110% satisfied and blown away with their work, guaranteed!

Best Investment

Reviewed on 8/24/2015 Elena L

I was honestly on the fence about having a videographer, I kept thinking, "pictures will be enough", lets face it videography is expensive. I can honestly say out of anything I spent money on for our wedding our wedding video is at the top of my list for money well spent.... Read More Pictures are of course amazing but being able to go back and actually re-live your wedding is something a picture cant give you. The ceremony, speeches, loving glances, dances...the list goes on and on. Plus the wedding day goes by so fast, its like a blur by the end of the night. Having a video replay everything is invaluable. And, Stepheny and her crew were so great, extremely friendly and professional, I honestly didnt even notice them half the time, and neither did my guests. Everyone was so surprised we had hired a videograoher because they had no idea they were being filmed. If you are one the fence about hiring a videographer, just DO IT, its the best investment you will make. Flowers will die, cake and food get eaten, this is something you can keep for the rest of your life and share over and over with your loved ones.

2015-08-24T13:26:47 Response from the vendor

Yay! I SOOO love hearing this, Elena!We try our hardest to be unobtrusive, but to still get our shots. I love it when people say "I didn't even know you were there, but thank goodness you were!" Your wedding day was ahhmazing, and I'm so... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/04/2015 Stefanie P

I knew that I wanted a video of my wedding, so I asked my photographer (Chris Richards - totally recommend him too!) who recommended Stepheny from Blacksheep Filmworks. Let me tell you that you will want her to film your wedding!!! She was AMAZING!!!!!!! My film and short clip... Read More is everything I wanted and more. She captured everything I asked and did a great job putting it all together. WORTH EVERY PENNY!!!!! She is great to work with and is super nice! :) HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

Stepheny is amazing!

Reviewed on 5/08/2015 Lyssa M

After nailing down the venue, selecting a videographer was next on our list. Blacksheep does amazing work and we we so excited when we were able to book them. Blacksheep is in high demand so it's best to book quickly. Stepheny went above and beyond and even drove my parents to... Read More the venue. So pleased with this service.

Stephany is the best!

Reviewed on 10/24/2014

She was great. Very professional and accommodating to our requests. The final product looks great!

The absolute MOST IMPORTANT element of your wedding day

Reviewed on 10/23/2014 Caitlin S

I fell in love with Black Sheep Filmworks after watching a number of their wedding previews (how could you not, you’ve seen them, right?!) and knew we had to have Stepheny and her team for our wedding day. The final product was unbelievable! Black Sheep captured details... Read More that (unfortunately) escaped our photographer. From the shots of the décor, to the wedding party getting ready, to the ceremony, to the reception—everything was so well represented and sewn together in this magical, heartfelt, amorous gift! Stepheny strived to incorporate any and all elements that were important to us (shots of my grandparents whose anniversary it was, DIY decorations made by family and friends, the Eegees we served pre-ceremony….I could go on and on). Your wedding day goes by so fast and you don’t get to see or be a part of everything that’s happening….that’s why you need Black Sheep to be there…to allow you to look back on the day you’ve planned so meticulously and see how nervous/adorable your groom was getting ready, to see guests arriving and mingling, and everyone having a spectacular time on the dance floor and at the photo booth. Black Sheep will be your eyes, ears and creator of the greatest wedding gift you’ll receive. And though you may want to see your wedding film immediately after the wedding, be patient. It will all be worth the wait. In fact, I think it made everything sweeter… coming off of the wedding high and settling in to newlywed life…it was a perfect “3 month anniversary gift”. You’ll put so much effort into planning your perfect day and it’ll go by in the blink of an eye—Black Sheep Filmworks will preserve this perfect day forever like no other videographer could. Stepheny will make a video that so uniquely represents you and your partner that you’ll wonder how long you’ve known her! She’s incredibly talented, professional, and creative. Don’t hesitate, book now….like, yesterday!

Fantastic memories!

Reviewed on 10/22/2014 Briana B

We are SO glad that Black Sheep Filmworks was a part of our wedding! Stepheny was so helpful throughout the process- communicating with us beforehand, helping us out on the actual big day, and then sending us the product when promised afterwards. We are amazed at the footage... Read More she was able to get, because for most of the wedding we really did not know that she and her crew were there. And we absolutely love our wedding preview! Stepheny is incredibly talented, and she was able to capture the mood of our wedding so well in such a short video. It tells such a beautiful story and it is unique to us. We highly recommend Stepheny for any wedding in Tucson!

Something you shouldn't forget to make room for in your budget!

Reviewed on 10/06/2014 Tonya K

I never really thought having a videographer at my wedding was something I wanted to do. I didn't want someone with a videocamera in my guests faces or in the way asking stupid questions, and then I saw a video done by Black Sheep. It was amazing, beautiful and provided a... Read More wonderful way to remember such an important day. I knew I had to have Black Sheep at my wedding. I didn't even shop around for videographers because I knew that no one could do a better job. Stepheny Keith is an invaluable member of any wedding team. She is so much fun to have around during your big day, and her talent is unmeasurable. Without our wedding video from Black Sheep, I would have missed out on so many things that went on at my wedding. They captured so many things that were so special. I still watch my video on a daily basis and it takes me back to my wedding day like it was yesterday. I know weddings are costly, but having Black Sheep Filmworks at your wedding is worth every penny and I guarantee you won't regret it. Stepheny's work gives you something to hold on to that even an amazing photographer can't.

Black Sheep is a MUST have!

Reviewed on 10/05/2014 Sarah H

If you are debating the need of a wedding videographer, don't - Black Sheep Filmworks is an absolute must have! Our wedding film turned out amazing! Stepheny makes you feel very comfortable and the shots they get are something right out of a movie. We love our wedding photos but... Read More the video truly brings back all the feelings we had on our special day and captures all the love and joy. It made us cry and laugh all over again. It will be something I cherish forever. Out of all the money we spent on our wedding I feel like the Black Sheep Filmworks was by far the most worth it. My advice to my brides to be: don't go without a videographer even if you have to cut your budget elsewhere you wont regret it, I promise.

Simply the Best Videographer in AZ!

Reviewed on 8/25/2014 Gretchen K

Some of the best wedding planning advice I received was to go for a videographer.... And as it turned out, my husband and I feel the money spent to have Stepheny from Black Sheep film our wedding day, was money VERY well spent!! (Like, the best money we spent towards our entire... Read More wedding, the video is THAT good!) I feel so lucky to have had the chance find Black Sheep through our venue's preferred vendor list and even luckier to have been able to book them for our wedding day. Stepheny is as personable and fun as she is professional. If you have not seen Black Sheep Filmwork's vimeo channel, you MUST! The videos speak for themselves. Although, Black Sheep may be a bit more expensive than other videographers, it is well worth it. Honestly, I can't imagine having had our wedding without Stepheny and her team. The film that they produced is beyond anything I could have imagined. My wedding day was a dream come true and to be able to watch it over and over again (and I have!) is absolutely priceless.

No Words!

Reviewed on 8/07/2014 Nikola Z

Like most men, it comes as shock when they find out how much weddings cost. In my case, my (now) husband fought me on everything,"isn't there anywhere else that is less expensive?". Well of course, but the quality is what you are really looking for when planning your perfect... Read More day!! Yes, he also fought me on having a videographer. He thought the investment was too much (it's really not in the grand scheme), we already had a photographer, and our memories were enough. I persisted and insisted on have Stepheny Keith be our videographer! Up until the wedding day he thought it was the dumbest thing I could have spent our money on, but I knew once we got our video back he'd be thanking me for being so insistent. Well, we just got our wedding video back and can you guess, he thanked me for being insistent on having a videographer!!! My jaw dropped, but was happy he came to his sense! Stepheny captured our day beautifully!!! She's truly an artist and WE are SOOOO HAPPY we invested a little money to have a video we can watch throughout the years as we grow old together. Thank you stepheny from the bottom of our hearts!!! We loved the video!! There are no words to describe how happy we are with the video!!! Xoxo

2014-08-08T15:53:56 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Nikola! I'm so happy you love the video AND I'm very happy that Sean "saw the light"! We need to spread the word that a wedding video isn't a luxury, it's a necessity. Your wedding day only happens once, and as you know,... Read Less Read More

BEST $$$ I spent out of whole wedding

Reviewed on 6/26/2014

Stepheny created the most beautiful, tear provoking, and memorable video for us. I was very hesitant on spending the money on a video but I am BEYOND THANKFUL that I chose her. It was worth every single penny and I would have paid double had I seen the final product when I... Read More signed the contract. She is a true artist. She captured our day so perfectly and now we have her incredible work to cherish for the rest of our lives. If you are debating whether or not to go with her or do a video at all. STOP debating now, you have found the best that there is. Just hope she is available. Here is the link to video she did for us:

Black Sheep Filmworks, Tucsons Finest

Reviewed on 6/26/2014 Cynthia C

Stepheny Keith and her team from Black Sheep Filmworks did an amazing job! So many little 'events' build up to make your wedding day. From the 'Getting Ready' part to the Ceremony, Pictures, Reception and Cutting the Cake part and more. Stepheny and her team were able to take... Read More all these special parts and all these special people and work these into a fabulous video that captured the flavor and essence of our wedding day. They carefully recorded all of these precious moments into something that will last a life time and for generations. Professional, experienced, meticulous, none-obtrusive, creative, attention to detail, all these describe our experience with them. We highly recommend Black Sheep Filmworks.

Best decision ever!!

Reviewed on 5/02/2014 Samantha H

I was a little skeptical about hiring a videographer for my March 2014 wedding, but hiring Black Sheep was by far the best decision I made in the planning process. Stepheny was phenomenal! So easy to work with and our final product is outstanding!! The day goes by so quickly and... Read More it is so fun to be able to look back and relive the details and emotions. Her videos tell a story and the incorporation of our audio (vows, toasts, letters, etc) fits so well with the details she captured. Stepheny was amazing and every bride should make some room in their budget for Black Sheep Filmworks! It was the best money we spent... aside from my dress ;)

Black Sheep is the BEST!

Reviewed on 10/06/2013 Vanessa E

Video was never on my list of must haves, until I started investigating and ran across black sheep. After seeing the amazing previews of other brides weddings, I knew if I did video, it would be with Black Sheep, hands down! Our wedding day was fantastic and Black Sheep... Read More captured every moment perfectly and even included extras that I wasn't expecting. The finished product was amazing and has been viewed many times by friends, family and of course by me and my husband. I would recommend Black Sheep, hands down and I was so happy to have worked with Stepheny and her crew. Thank you for everything!!

Perfect Wedding Video

Reviewed on 10/06/2013

Stepheny did an amazing job for my daughters wedding. If I had to choose between still photos and a video I would choose the brings back everything....sight and sound!