The Wedding Film. Redefined.

We believe that every wedding is an amazing event that should be captured unobtrusively and produced with your style. Owner Stepheny Keith and her wonderful staff document only one event a day, assuring you their undivided attention. This attention to detail makes Black Sheep Filmworks "stand out from the flock!"

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video

0c8d5aab 564e 4969 83d1 f2c9134807e2~rs 100
Ca2ef7db d224 45ed bee8 1903676b6ed4~rs 100

4460 N Tourmaline Pl, Tucson, AZ Tucson-Phoenix-the World! (520) 760-0023
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 3/06/2017 Isaac H

The world of wedding planning and wedding production was very new and foreign to my fiancé and me, and we had really no sense of what to look for in wedding filmmakers. But when our wedding planner sent us a few websites of various videographer options, Stepheny Keith and Black... Read More Sheep Filmworks completely stood out from the pack. When we chatted with Stepheny, we knew instantly that she was the right choice for us — her good humor and calm shone through, and she was both confident and a straight-shooter (pardon the pun) who made everything easy for us as we moved forward through the process. A few weeks out, Stepheny asks that her couples fill out a very detailed questionnaire, so that she can fully understand with great precision who, what, and where she will be filming on the day of the wedding. Stephany and her delightful colleague, Molly, arrived at our destination wedding a day early to do some scouting even though they were not scheduled to do any filming that evening. But when they overheard a special concert our friends and family were performing as part of our rehearsal dinner, Stepheny and Molly took it upon themselves to rush over and capture these extra moments on video. They were dedicated to creating the best possible film for us, and had it not been for their going the extra mile, my husband and I wouldn’t have had a video record of this amazing event — and for that we are eternally grateful. On the day of the wedding, Stephany and Molly were omnipresent, but never ever obtrusive. By that point they had become our pals and we were happy to have them with us every step of the way. Their easygoing professionalism, warm personalities, and light heartedness had them fitting right in with all our guests as well - we knew that we were going to be getting some amazing footage from these two amazing women. And we were right. When our four-minute trailer was premiered we were overwhelmed - the coverage, the editing, the story, and the love - all of it was incredible. We were so anxious to see the full length video - and this too did not disappoint. There was not a single moment from the day that was not perfectly framed and recorded. We could not have asked for a more prefect retelling of our wonderful weekend. When we said good-bye to Stepheny and Molly and the end of the night - there were definitely tears - we had made new friends and we didn’t want our time together to end. And indeed - because of the gorgeous skills of the Black Sheep team - our time together has been recorded forever - and for that we say thank you from the bottoms of our hearts!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Jody C

Stepheny and Black Sheep Filmworks are beyond amazing! Our wedding film is truly one of our most prized possessions and something we will cherish for the rest of our lives! Being able to relive our incredible wedding weekend through our beautiful, creative and powerful film is... Read More indescribable. We laugh, cry and get chills every time we watch it! She and her team are a pleasure to work with, so fun to be around and extremely talented! Hiring Black Sheep Filmworks for our wedding was absolutely the best decision we made. LOVE x a million!

Reviewed on 11/28/2017 Alanna R

Hiring Stepheny and her team at Black Sheep was the best decision we ever made! The video they made is truly invaluable to me because it captures things that just don't come across in photography. Their creativity and skill are incredible and I am so glad I have this to watch... Read More over and over again! Stepheny was so much fun to work with and listened to everything I wanted. I highly recommend her to every bride!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Alyssa M

Stepheny is WONDERFUL! She is professional and attentive. I was planning my wedding out of state and she took the time to talk to me over the phone about all the details of my wedding and wedding video. It really put me at ease, especially when I was on the fence about hiring a... Read More videographer for our wedding. Now, I can't imagine our day without her! She's laid back (which helped with day-of nerves), but was also so thorough and made sure she got every shot. I loved all our little sneak peaks leading up to our full wedding video. She was fun to work with and an all around amazing person. I definitely recommend Stepheny and Black Sheep Filmworks! If I could give more than 5 stars, I would!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Kristin D

When planning our wedding, a close friend highly recommended Stepheny and her Black Sheep team and said if we were looking for a videographer, Black Sheep was a MUST! And she was 10000000000% right! Stepheny and Molly were fun, professional, talented, ahhmazing and blended right... Read More in. We got our wedding film back and were in awe of the quality of the film, how perfect it was and captured all of the best moments. Their passion shows in the edit of the film and they have a keen eye for detail. After seeing it, we try to figure out what else we can have them capture for us! :) We are so appreciative for you documenting our wedding day, especially moments we weren't able to see ourselves. It is something we will cherish forever, love to watch and remember how much fun our day was! Thank you again from the bottom of our hearts!

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Christy L

Stepheny at Black Sheep Filmworks is absolutely the best! Her artistic eye and editing is amazing. She absolutely captured all the special moments that I worked so hard to create for my daughters wedding. It is so much fun to watch and relive the spectacular evening that was... Read More created at Hacienda del Sol with the help of our wedding planner, Rackel Gehlson . Everyone need Stepheny to film their wedding!!!

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Heidi

Stepheny (and Molly) of Black Sheep Filmworks were everything we hoped they would be - professional, engaging, and amazing videographers! From the time we met Stepheny we knew she was the perfect fit. Every communication was seamless and she seemed to genuinely care about our... Read More day and capturing what mattered most to us. The video they produced was extremely special, worth every penny and has given us memories for a lifetime! We cannot recommend them enough!

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Theresa M

Stepheny and her team are amazing!!! What a blessing it was to have her filming at our daughter's wedding. Her presence on wedding day was absolutely an added bonus to the whole bridal party. She is so kind and truly had a calming affect on all of us. She was there... Read More emotionally for all of us too and it certainly showed in her fabulous work. The wedding video is priceless. A treasure our family will have forever. We are so thankful!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Mia M

I have put off actually writing this review for a while because I was (and still am) afraid I won't be able to find the words to fully express how thankful My husband and I are for Stephany and her team at Black Sheep! All the preparation leading up to the big day you tell... Read More yourself that it is going to be a day you will never forget... Well that day goes by in the blink of an eye and there is so much going on that you never even knew was happening! Having Stephany and her team there to capture everything was like a breath of fresh air. They were professional but down to earth, comforting and to be honest our time wondering the venue with them to get certain shots were some of the most relaxed and comforting times of the entire night! When we watched our video for the first time we laughed and cried and relived every special moment of that amazing day! The editing, the music, the transitions and feeling you cant help but let over come you are just out of this world! There is much more than just talent that goes into each video Black Sheep produces... there is passion! Passion for what they are doing, passion for the couples they are working with, and passion for the product they are creating! Hands down the best part of our wedding is being able to relive it over and over for years to come and for that I am positive we will never be able to fully thank Stephany and Black Sheep! If some how you are still questioning if you need a video you are crazy! Future you can thank me later, just make sure to have a black sheep or two at your wedding, you wont be sorry!

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Nancy P

My son and daughter-in -law got married a year ago at Tanque Verde Ranch in Tucson. It was a destination wedding, so we just went by recommendations from the ranch. It was the best decision ever. Stephanie really captured every moment of the wedding that I would have wanted, in... Read More a beautiful and artful way . She was a pleasure to work with , and I love watching the video over and over.

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Kelly M

Definitely the best decision I made during the entire planning process! Stepheny is a consummate professional while still keeping things fun and light. Our wedding video truly captured our personalities and the love that we share. Not only was the quality very high, but Stepheny... Read More saved the day when my wedding photographer's camera malfunctioned and we lost some photos. Because of her, we now have a full photographic record of the day as well. Thank you Black Sheep!!! Stepheny, you are amazing!

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Kaley B

My hausband and I are very happy with our experience with BSFW. The team was great and made sure everything was smooth sailing. They made it fun too! Every time I watch our wedding video I cry! Happy tears! We couldn't have expected more. Thanks a bunch for capturing our... Read More special day!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Erica N

Stepheny is AMAZING! We loved her from the moment we first spoke on the phone. She is very down to earth, fun, and uber talented. Our wedding was at Tanque Verde Ranch and we planned it from afar. We talked mostly via phone or email, but Stepheny also made the effort to come see... Read More us when we were in town. We sat down over some glasses of whiskey and got to know each other. It was so much fun and such an effective way to build trust and share our preferences for the video. On the day of the wedding, I always felt like Stepheny was clued in to all the special moments. I felt like we had a special bond with her. The highlight and full length videos are both perfect. My favorite momentos from the wedding! Stepheny is really good at her job and a lovely person in general. We are so so so happy we had her to document our magical day with style. Thank you Stepheny!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Sara N

Stephany and her team at Black Sheep are outstanding!! They were professional and a joy to be around the whole time- always had smiles on their face and made it very comfortable to work with them. Also didn't notice them once at the actual reception (they were great at blending... Read More in with the crowd in order to capture all the best moments :)). Not the mention the video turned out AMAZING! I'd definitely recommend Black Sheep to anyone getting married!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016

Stepheny Keith and the whole Black Sheep team is EXCEPTIONAL! What they create is pure magic. I cannot express enough my gratitude for them capturing the day from beginning to end. We were so impressed with every small detail and every special moment that was included. If you... Read More were on the fence about whether or not to hire a videographer, watch one of Stepheny's "ahhhmazing" previews and be sold. You will be so happy that you did. Every vendor I have worked with recommended Black Sheep to us, because they are truly the best. The process was so much fun, easy, and comfortable. I love that I get to have this movie of my day forever, and so look forward to sharing. The music, the setup, and the beautiful aerial view still takes my breath away. Thank you to Stepheny and your incredible team!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Kensy M

Stepheny and her assistant Molly were incredible! They captured every special moment while getting all of the footage I could see from the guests point of view! They day can go by so fast being a bride and sometimes it becomes a blur but watching the video made it all come back... Read More to me and I got to relive every moment as if I were there again! We are going to cherish this forever! Photos are important but to me the video was everything! Thank you so much for not only doing a great job but for making me feel like I'm watching a movie! So high quality!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Rachel L

Black Sheep Filmworks was incredible! I knew I had to choose them when just watching the sample highlight videos of couples I didn't even know made me start to tear up! The highlight video was definitely the "highlight" of the product, and the indie film was amazing as well.... Read More It captured every part of our big day and even captured the personalities of us and the wedding party. One of my favorite parts of the indie film was the blooper reel at the end that I had no idea was coming...soo funny! During our big day, Stepheny and her team did an excellent job at fitting right in with the wedding party while we were getting ready and an awesome job at being unobtrusive at the ceremony and reception while still capturing every moment! I would 100% recommend Black Sheep to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Annie R

Before I got married I watched a few of Stephanie's wedding highlight films and got emotional! She really knows how to capture the moment. We decided to go with Blacksheep for our big Tucson wedding at Ventana Canyon and I could not be happier that I did. Black sheep was simple... Read More and so easy to work with. She sent me a detailed questionnaire so that she could learn about my groom and I and make our wedding film uniquely ours. The day of, she was sweet and complementary and helped me when I was nervous. After I was done getting ready I didn't even notice she or her team was there. I think the number one reason this was the best investment I made in my wedding Is because the day goes by too fast. My wedding film allowed me to relive my favorite moments over and over. I loved watching my groom get ready and seeing his emotions which is something I otherwise would have missed. She got the wedding film edited and back to me and just the perfect amount of time . I wish all my wedding vendors where is awesome at black sheep Filmworks. One word of advice, if you must book as soon as you have your date because she is very popular. Especially if you're going to have a spring wedding!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 kirstie a

To have our special day so perfectly and uniquely documented was the best gift we could have ever received. The decision to hire black sheep was hands down one of the best decisions we made. Black Sheep expertly captured the emotions, the perfect and intricate details, and the... Read More overall elation that was our wedding day. Thank you, Black Sheep, for helping me to remember every little and perfect thing.

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Maili A

Stepheny and her team came very highly recommend by everyone that I spoke with while looking for a videographer and she exceeded all of my expectations! We bought the top tier package and it was worth every penny. Stepheny captured all of the magical moments of our special day... Read More and edited the films in a way that was truly spectacular. Her expertise and creativity shined through in our wedding films. Stepheny and her team were professional yet so fun and such a pleasure to work with. In selecting your wedding vendors, go with Black Sheep Filmworks. You won't be disappointed.

2016-10-04T00:53:52 Response from the vendor

Maili!! You and Max had the most amazing day! You made my job very easy :-) thanks for the five star review, I'm so glad that we exceeded your expectations,... That makes me want to do a happy dance!

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Maili A

Reviewed on 4/01/2016 Alison B

Our videographer was great and very easy to work with! She knew every shot she wanted and how to position us. I'm so excited to see the final video!

Truly Amazing!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Kristi H

Black Sheep Filmworks is phenomenal! Stepheny is a true visionary artist with a perfect eye for how to capture the story of your wedding day. I knew she would be awesome because my best friend used her, but she far exceeded my expectations. She had so many ways that she packages... Read More the material -- from a quick movie trailer to a longer story. I highly recommend her to anyone!

Black Sheep Filmworks

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Christina S

Stepheny and her team did an incredible job of capturing all of the magic and the special moments of our wedding day! The day went by in the blink of an eye and I am so thankful I can re-live the details of the day through the video. From décor to diamonds to dancing, Black... Read More Sheep Filmworks captured every detail beautifully. Stepheny is so talented behind the camera but what really impressed me was her creativity and skill in edited and putting it all together. The story we have from our wedding day is one that I look forward to watching for years to come, and I am very delighted with the final product, which truly is a work of art!

Thank you Black Sheep!

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 Linda S

Black Sheep Filmworks delivered such a beautiful product that allowed us to relive our perfect day. They exceeded all expectations and could not have been happier. We can't wait to watch our video every anniversary and more.

Stepheny Keith

MEET STEPHENY KEITH. Mastermind/Creator/Benevolent Despot of Black Sheep Filmworks Had huge hair in the 80’s Is married to a hunky Englishman Usually wins at Trivial Pursuit Loves her iPhone Ultimate dream job: Filmmaker Sommelier Favorite places: Hutch’s Pool, London at Christmas time, The American Wing at the Met, Taco Bell (Drive Thru) Filmworks is what I strive for–modern, innovative documentaries of the best moments life has to offer. That is what I love about my job. Being there for people on their best days. Capturing it all in a low-key style, and producing films that remind all of us