Black Sheep Filmworks

Tucson-Phoenix-the World!

Artistic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video

4460 N Tourmaline Pl, Tucson, AZ Tucson-Phoenix-the World! (520) 760-0023
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Jody C

Stepheny and Black Sheep Filmworks are beyond amazing! Our wedding film is truly one of our most prized possessions and something we will cherish for the rest of our lives! Being able to relive our incredible wedding weekend through our beautiful, creative and powerful film is... Read More indescribable. We laugh, cry and get chills every time we watch it! She and her team are a pleasure to work with, so fun to be around and extremely talented! Hiring Black Sheep Filmworks for our wedding was absolutely the best decision we made. LOVE x a million!

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 Erica N

Stepheny is AMAZING! We loved her from the moment we first spoke on the phone. She is very down to earth, fun, and uber talented. Our wedding was at Tanque Verde Ranch and we planned it from afar. We talked mostly via phone or email, but Stepheny also made the effort to come see... Read More us when we were in town. We sat down over some glasses of whiskey and got to know each other. It was so much fun and such an effective way to build trust and share our preferences for the video. On the day of the wedding, I always felt like Stepheny was clued in to all the special moments. I felt like we had a special bond with her. The highlight and full length videos are both perfect. My favorite momentos from the wedding! Stepheny is really good at her job and a lovely person in general. We are so so so happy we had her to document our magical day with style. Thank you Stepheny!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Sara N

Stephany and her team at Black Sheep are outstanding!! They were professional and a joy to be around the whole time- always had smiles on their face and made it very comfortable to work with them. Also didn't notice them once at the actual reception (they were great at blending... Read More in with the crowd in order to capture all the best moments :)). Not the mention the video turned out AMAZING! I'd definitely recommend Black Sheep to anyone getting married!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016

Stepheny Keith and the whole Black Sheep team is EXCEPTIONAL! What they create is pure magic. I cannot express enough my gratitude for them capturing the day from beginning to end. We were so impressed with every small detail and every special moment that was included. If you... Read More were on the fence about whether or not to hire a videographer, watch one of Stepheny's "ahhhmazing" previews and be sold. You will be so happy that you did. Every vendor I have worked with recommended Black Sheep to us, because they are truly the best. The process was so much fun, easy, and comfortable. I love that I get to have this movie of my day forever, and so look forward to sharing. The music, the setup, and the beautiful aerial view still takes my breath away. Thank you to Stepheny and your incredible team!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Kensy M

Stepheny and her assistant Molly were incredible! They captured every special moment while getting all of the footage I could see from the guests point of view! They day can go by so fast being a bride and sometimes it becomes a blur but watching the video made it all come back... Read More to me and I got to relive every moment as if I were there again! We are going to cherish this forever! Photos are important but to me the video was everything! Thank you so much for not only doing a great job but for making me feel like I'm watching a movie! So high quality!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Rachel L

Black Sheep Filmworks was incredible! I knew I had to choose them when just watching the sample highlight videos of couples I didn't even know made me start to tear up! The highlight video was definitely the "highlight" of the product, and the indie film was amazing as well.... Read More It captured every part of our big day and even captured the personalities of us and the wedding party. One of my favorite parts of the indie film was the blooper reel at the end that I had no idea was coming...soo funny! During our big day, Stepheny and her team did an excellent job at fitting right in with the wedding party while we were getting ready and an awesome job at being unobtrusive at the ceremony and reception while still capturing every moment! I would 100% recommend Black Sheep to anyone!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Annie R

Before I got married I watched a few of Stephanie's wedding highlight films and got emotional! She really knows how to capture the moment. We decided to go with Blacksheep for our big Tucson wedding at Ventana Canyon and I could not be happier that I did. Black sheep was simple... Read More and so easy to work with. She sent me a detailed questionnaire so that she could learn about my groom and I and make our wedding film uniquely ours. The day of, she was sweet and complementary and helped me when I was nervous. After I was done getting ready I didn't even notice she or her team was there. I think the number one reason this was the best investment I made in my wedding Is because the day goes by too fast. My wedding film allowed me to relive my favorite moments over and over. I loved watching my groom get ready and seeing his emotions which is something I otherwise would have missed. She got the wedding film edited and back to me and just the perfect amount of time . I wish all my wedding vendors where is awesome at black sheep Filmworks. One word of advice, if you must book as soon as you have your date because she is very popular. Especially if you're going to have a spring wedding!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 kirstie a

To have our special day so perfectly and uniquely documented was the best gift we could have ever received. The decision to hire black sheep was hands down one of the best decisions we made. Black Sheep expertly captured the emotions, the perfect and intricate details, and the... Read More overall elation that was our wedding day. Thank you, Black Sheep, for helping me to remember every little and perfect thing.

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Maili A

Stepheny and her team came very highly recommend by everyone that I spoke with while looking for a videographer and she exceeded all of my expectations! We bought the top tier package and it was worth every penny. Stepheny captured all of the magical moments of our special day... Read More and edited the films in a way that was truly spectacular. Her expertise and creativity shined through in our wedding films. Stepheny and her team were professional yet so fun and such a pleasure to work with. In selecting your wedding vendors, go with Black Sheep Filmworks. You won't be disappointed.

2016-10-04T00:53:52 Response from the vendor

Maili!! You and Max had the most amazing day! You made my job very easy :-) thanks for the five star review, I'm so glad that we exceeded your expectations,... That makes me want to do a happy dance!

Reviewed on 10/03/2016 Maili A

Reviewed on 4/01/2016 Alison B

Our videographer was great and very easy to work with! She knew every shot she wanted and how to position us. I'm so excited to see the final video!

Truly Amazing!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Kristi H

Black Sheep Filmworks is phenomenal! Stepheny is a true visionary artist with a perfect eye for how to capture the story of your wedding day. I knew she would be awesome because my best friend used her, but she far exceeded my expectations. She had so many ways that she packages... Read More the material -- from a quick movie trailer to a longer story. I highly recommend her to anyone!

Black Sheep Filmworks

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Christina S

Stepheny and her team did an incredible job of capturing all of the magic and the special moments of our wedding day! The day went by in the blink of an eye and I am so thankful I can re-live the details of the day through the video. From décor to diamonds to dancing, Black... Read More Sheep Filmworks captured every detail beautifully. Stepheny is so talented behind the camera but what really impressed me was her creativity and skill in edited and putting it all together. The story we have from our wedding day is one that I look forward to watching for years to come, and I am very delighted with the final product, which truly is a work of art!

Thank you Black Sheep!

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 Linda S

Black Sheep Filmworks delivered such a beautiful product that allowed us to relive our perfect day. They exceeded all expectations and could not have been happier. We can't wait to watch our video every anniversary and more.

Reviewed on 10/23/2015 rackel g

Stepheny is truly the BEST in the business! Videography is an investment well worth every penny, and will be one of the best elements of your wedding. Stepheny and her team capture the emotion and essence of you and all of your family and friends on the best day of your life... Read More together as a couple. Just wait until you receive your custom viewing package from her after your wedding, you will laugh, cry with joy, and watch it over and over! No one compares with her talent.

The Best of the Best!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Jane C

I am so so so SO thrilled with our wedding video. Stepheny and her associate were so much fun to have with us at the wedding - joking with us, then fading into the background to capture our beautiful day. If you're questioning whether getting a videographer is worth the... Read More investment, STOP right now and do yourself a favor and hire the best in the business. Our family and friends cannot stop raving about our video, and I am so grateful that my husband and I have a beautiful video to look back on to hear our vows, speeches, and all the little moments that photography alone just can't capture. Thank you Stepheny! If I could give you 6 stars I would!

Yet another amazing Black Sheep Experience!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Breland A

This wedding was another AMAZING Black Sheep experience! I used Black Sheep for my own wedding, and was first to recommend them to my very best friend (of 35 years) for her wedding in Tucson. I was so utterly impressed with the finished product! I have watched it over and... Read More over, because it was truly the most unique and emotional capture of that day than I had ever seen. It truly depicted the emotions I felt as my BFF's MOH, and it is something that will last a lifetime. I HIGHLY recommend Black Sheep for wedding videographer. She is very well the best in the US!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Rachelle T

I'm pretty sure I watch my video at least twice a week! It's definitely above and beyond what I expected! It was made with such flawless artistic quality and love! It's so easy to relive the most important day of my life! Stefeny and her team were so personable and flexible.... Read More They creatively catered to our every need. I highly recommend them for any type of event! You will be 110% satisfied and blown away with their work, guaranteed!

Best Investment

Reviewed on 8/24/2015 Elena L

I was honestly on the fence about having a videographer, I kept thinking, "pictures will be enough", lets face it videography is expensive. I can honestly say out of anything I spent money on for our wedding our wedding video is at the top of my list for money well spent.... Read More Pictures are of course amazing but being able to go back and actually re-live your wedding is something a picture cant give you. The ceremony, speeches, loving glances, dances...the list goes on and on. Plus the wedding day goes by so fast, its like a blur by the end of the night. Having a video replay everything is invaluable. And, Stepheny and her crew were so great, extremely friendly and professional, I honestly didnt even notice them half the time, and neither did my guests. Everyone was so surprised we had hired a videograoher because they had no idea they were being filmed. If you are one the fence about hiring a videographer, just DO IT, its the best investment you will make. Flowers will die, cake and food get eaten, this is something you can keep for the rest of your life and share over and over with your loved ones.

2015-08-24T13:26:47 Response from the vendor

Yay! I SOOO love hearing this, Elena!We try our hardest to be unobtrusive, but to still get our shots. I love it when people say "I didn't even know you were there, but thank goodness you were!" Your wedding day was ahhmazing, and I'm so... Read Less Read More

Amazing, creative, beautiful work!

Reviewed on 7/09/2015 Kathy L

We purchased all videos (preview, full length film, one word interviews and documentary) offered by BSF and are so glad! Her work is beyond outstanding and of the utmost quality. Our family was absolutely delighted with her creativeness and editing process. Stepheny is... Read More delightful to work with and was unobtrusive, yet fun, laid-back and very helpful throughout the day. We cannot praise her enough or recommend her more highly. We have an absolute treasure for our wedding memories and are pleased beyond our wildest dreams!

Reviewed on 6/04/2015 Stefanie P

I knew that I wanted a video of my wedding, so I asked my photographer (Chris Richards - totally recommend him too!) who recommended Stepheny from Blacksheep Filmworks. Let me tell you that you will want her to film your wedding!!! She was AMAZING!!!!!!! My film and short clip... Read More is everything I wanted and more. She captured everything I asked and did a great job putting it all together. WORTH EVERY PENNY!!!!! She is great to work with and is super nice! :) HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

Stepheny is amazing!

Reviewed on 5/08/2015 Lyssa M

After nailing down the venue, selecting a videographer was next on our list. Blacksheep does amazing work and we we so excited when we were able to book them. Blacksheep is in high demand so it's best to book quickly. Stepheny went above and beyond and even drove my parents to... Read More the venue. So pleased with this service.

Amazing!

Reviewed on 1/13/2015 Elise W

If you're looking for the best look no further. Black Sheep Filmworks did a wonderful job with our wedding day video. When my husband and I received it we were floored by how beautifully it came together, and couldn't be happier with the result. Stepheny Keith, as well as her... Read More assistant, were an absolute pleasure to work with. They were professional and fun, and really helped make our day that much more enjoyable. Undoubtedly worth every penny!

Priceless, Professional, Awesome!

Reviewed on 10/31/2014

Caitlin and Tyler, 6/7/14. Mother of the Bride here. Eighteen months before wedding, going over the To Do List compiled by the bride and groom . . . . Date - Check! Venue - Check! Florist - Check! Photographer - Check! Videographer - WHOA! (Sound of screeching tires!)... Read More Do we really need a videographer? Sitting here, almost 6 months after the wedding, I can whole-heartedly and enthusiastically say definitely yes and DEFINITELY YES to Black Sheep Filmworks! You will be so glad to possess such a priceless, professional and awesome memento of the special day. Having helped plan the wedding, I knew what flowers, decor, music, etc. the bridal couple had chosen for their day. The day of the wedding went so fast with so many things happening at once that I did not see or hear half of what was going on. I am extremely glad and most definitely thankful that Black Sheep was there to capture it all and do so in such an unobtrusive, stealthy manner that you actually forget that they are even there. Stepheny is very creative, so observant and has a keen eye for possibilities. She staged vignettes using the setting and decor to create shots that were meaningful to us. She noticed that the 2 bridesmaids (bride's sisters) were wearing identical necklaces. She intuitively got a closeup shot of the two sisters then zoomed in onto the necklaces (which were a gift from the bride). All this was done without anyone actually knowing it was happening. Pretty cool! Stepheny's prep work with the bride and groom, prior to day of the wedding, is complete, informative and definitely an integral part of the final product. Special to me is that my elderly parents, who were not able to attend their granddaughter's wedding, were able to enjoy and see the day on video. The bride posted the 3 minute video (included in the package that we purchased) online to share. Apparently, my mother cried tears of joy as she watched it. Can't wait to show her the complete video. Bring on the tissues!

Stephany is the best!

Reviewed on 10/24/2014

She was great. Very professional and accommodating to our requests. The final product looks great!

Start a Conversation!