Black Tie Limousine

Thank you for considering Black Tie Limousine, Inc. for your wedding transportation needs. Our operation includes one of the largest and most diverse fleets in Massachusetts. Designed on a foundation of complete customer service, safety and affordability, we specialize in perfecting your wedding day

Limousine + Sedan, Transportation

25 Bond Street, Haverhill, MA (800) 624-9990

Great Service!

Reviewed on 8/18/2014 Joanna R

I worked directly with Kemma in planning the transportation for our wedding and she was so incredible helpful and great to work with! She was very informative and helped us make decisions for our transportation choices that would work best for our venue, number of guests,... Read More timing, etc. She helped me arrange how many trips we would need and worked with me to create an itinerary for our wedding day. She was always so friendly and helpful when I called and was flexible when I changed things around at the last minute! The 33 passenger executive transporter was great! Our driver was very friendly and helpful. The bus was clean and my photographer got some great photos of it too! I highly recommend Black Tie Limo for any of your events but especially your wedding day as this was an extremely stress free experience and all of our guests were provided with a safe and comfortable ride to and from our venue.

They go above and beyond

Reviewed on 7/28/2014 Anthi P

A professional limo company which I would book again in a heart beat. We had both a 10 passenger limo and Rolls Royce booked for our wedding; While their prices are about $100 over other local companies, let me just say, you get what you pay for. The service in dealing with this... Read More company on the phone and in email was impeccable; instant answers and Kemma even went above and beyond and gave us and extra half hour for free with the Rolls Royce as I told her I was worried we might be delayed in leaving the church to go to the reception. She told me "that's the last thing you want to worry about on that day". So polite and courteous, as opposed to other limo companies I had called during the same week, met with half-hearted answers and people who clearly wanted to go home as I kept calling around 4pm.(I was told by one of theses companies that I should call back the next day, maybe around 2pm since that's when their computers are not shut down). On the day of the wedding both vehicles were clean, on time, with professional drivers (especially the Rolls Royce driver, she was super super nice). Again, it was worth the extra money in price to be treated with timely, respectful and fully accommodating answers, unlike other vendors I encountered throughout my wedding planning process.

2014-07-29T11:05:50 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Anthi, for the glowing review-- we're so happy that you were pleased with your experience!! I'll be sure to pass the message on to your chauffeur as well. All my best, Kemma

Best of the Best!!

Reviewed on 5/01/2014 Christine H

What an incredible experience!! Kemma was our coordinator and was beyond friendly and helpful every time we spoke!! The day of the wedding, both of our limo drivers were beyond perfect. Kenny even coordinated our entrance into the church (flawlessly!!!!) it wouldn't of gone so... Read More perfectly without him. At the end of the night they dropped us at our hotel and our entire bridal party was complimenting how great the limos/service were the entire night. Truly a red carpet experience, we would definitely recommend and will use their service again!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Meaghan M

Black Tie Limousine was extremely professional to work with. Our limo driver arrived early to pick us up for the wedding- which was a relief just to know he was there and ready to go when we were! It was also great getting an email confirmation that the limo had arrived at the... Read More second location to pick up the groom and groomsmen. They were truly a breeze to deal with.

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Jessica G

Working with Black Tie Limousine was easy and professional. Their customer service was professional and responsive. I love that they don't try to nickel and dime you - I found that a lot of transportation companies will make you hire their vehicles for the entire day, rather... Read More than just for the hours you need. Black Tie Limousine ended up being more affordable because they only charged us for the hours we needed the vehicles. To top it off, the vehicles were clean and much more updated than most other transportation companies. The guests loved the convenience of the shuttles and had a great time on the party bus. They even provided champagne and a red carpet for the wedding party limo. They drivers were professional and friendly, and even took the scenic route for the shuttles which the guests loved. If you're looking for wedding transportation, Black Tie is the company to hire.

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Kathryn F

I can't say enough great things about Black Tie Limo! Nikki was extremely helpful and accommodating to my many emails changing pickup times. Our limo drivers, Mark & John, were incredible. They helped fluff my dress right before I walked down the aisle which I was not expecting... Read More at all! They also stood behind myself and my family during our entire receiving line with an umbrella as it was drizzling outside. They went above and beyond all of our expectations and we can't thank them enough! Thank you for helping our special day go as smoothly as possible!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Monica S

Their booking Rep, Nikki is very helpful. She helped me compare their various options in order to make sure that my transportation needs were met for the best price. Gratuity is INCLUDED in their prices, and so that is a very nice help. Both of our drivers were prompt,... Read More courteous and accommodating. They even provided complimentary cider (in addition to the champagne) when I mentioned that two of my bridesmaids were expecting.

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Arianna R

Absolute top notch service for our wedding day transportation in Rockport, MA. Nikki was majorly helpful and flexible when we had our guest count change. On the wedding day, our limo driver to the ceremony was so kind and calm-- he did everything we needed before we knew we... Read More needed it. Limo was beautiful and clean. Everyone was professional and reliable-- SO important on a wedding day! They made the planning of a wedding so much less stressful. Highly highly recommend!

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Cristina L

Black Tie was amazing! Very professional! Easy communication! Made the day go perfectly!!! Nikki was great to work with and organizing our suite of vehicles! Thank you!

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Catherine J

Transportation for our wedding was a bit tricky because of a weight limits on a bridge, but Nikki made the process very smooth. She answered all our questions, gave us lots of different options, and helped us pick up the pieces when we dropped the ball planning. :) Everything... Read More the day of was very smooth, the drivers were prompt and friendly, and everything went off without a hitch!

Reviewed on 8/14/2017 Kristal D

My husband and I hired Black Tie Limousine to transport our wedding party and guests from our hotel to our wedding venue. I had contacted many limousine companies as I was planning our wedding, but Black Tie was one of the only ones that got back to me. Of the companies that did... Read More respond to me, Black Tie was the only one that didn't make us pay double for the bus (since we would need it for before and after the reception). I'm so glad we went with them! The drivers were polite, helpful, and prompt. I would hire them again for any transportation needs that I had in the future.

Reviewed on 7/31/2017 Angelina M

Driver was professional and on time!

Reviewed on 7/30/2017 Jennifer S

Black Tie Limo was easy to work with and even sent a text reminder the day before and the day of the event! The limo was clean and the driver was friendly. I would recommend Black Tie for your event!

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Stellina S

Black Tie Limo is the ONLY limo company I will use going forward. We hired them for our wedding on 7/8/17 in Boston, MA. The drivers we early and got us to where we needed to be. I wanted to take photos around the city with my fiancé and they happily drove us around town. Nikki... Read More was an absolute delight! This place is the real deal!!!

Reviewed on 6/23/2017 Gina G

Black Tie Limousine, work with Nikki. I had to adjust my shuttle service around 239438740 times because our timing for the events kept shifting. Nikki was able to coordinate not only our limo but our passengers shuttles. Also...their shuttles are AMAZING. We upgraded the limo to... Read More a party bus and were able to reserve their 55 and 44 person shuttles. The guests loved them and said the drivers were incredible. The drivers we worked with were not only accommodating, but lovely and patient with our older family members. GET BLACK TIE LIMO! If you want an elegant driving experience go with them, your family will be so grateful for a ride to their location and you will be so happy with the service you recieve on the day of your wedding. Sincerely, Gina Crane (An ecstatic Black Tie Bride!)

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Deanna B

The service from Black Tie was excellent! In the short time that we spent in the limo and with the driver, I was greatly impressed by the level of professionalism shown as well as the care that our driver took in making sure we were given the red carpet treatment. Again, it was... Read More a short time spent with Black Tie, but everything right down to the smallest detail (how we were arranged in the limo, offering mints before we went in for the ceremony, and including a box of Cheez-its per request of my parents, etc) was done with great care. I very highly recommend Black Tie Limo.

Reviewed on 1/03/2017 Sonia B

We worked with Nikki to coordinate what could have been an insanely complicated transportation situation. We had vans going to and from different hotel blocks in different towns on the North Shore to bring people to and from our wedding, as well as getaway cars and limos... Read More bringing the bridal party to and from hotels and homes. Nikki made this seamless and easy with her patience and organization. All of the vans were prompt, on time, clean, and truly made the evening feel extra elegant and glamorous.

Reviewed on 1/02/2017 Kaitlin B

We had such a pleasant and positive experience with John at Black Tie Limousine for our wedding. John was unbelievably attentive to the entire wedding party and me. John played an active role in the smooth running of our day and he went above and beyond in every aspect of his... Read More work. My husband and I highly recommend Black Tie!

Reviewed on 12/28/2016 Heather J

I worked with Nikki in planning the transportation for our winter wedding. She was always absolutely pleasant and professional, and most of all, helpful. I asked for a lot of quotes and made a few changes over the course of planning, and she was always patient and more than... Read More willing to help. The day of our wedding, everything with the transportation was flawless. All of our drivers were prompt, professional, and friendly. We would absolutely use Black Tie Limo for another occasion, and we highly recommend them to anyone looking for transportation for their wedding day!

Reviewed on 12/20/2016 Laura C

Dennis was our driver for the 30 person party bus for my wedding and he was fantastic. Dennis truly helped the day run smoothly, he was so knowledgeable about all the details, had people in and out and where they needed to be at the right time. He came in the church and helped... Read More with my dress, gave me some great advice and helped with the doors. Beyond thankful for his services and absolutely recommend requesting him if you go with this company. The secretary for the company was great! So good with communication and so well organized it was comforting! The bus itself was so great, clean, new looking, plenty of drinks and glasses for all. Will definitely use this company in the future.

Reviewed on 11/12/2016 Kellie O

Black Tie as great! From the beginning, Nikki helped make the process and planning so easy. Our driver was prompt, professional and helped make our day a great success!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Ylan P

Working with Black Tie Limousine was such a treat! I dealt with Nikki for booking and confirmations and she was so easy to work with. The two drivers we had for our 6pLimo and our 30pLimoBus were FANTASTIC, so lovely, and so helpful the entire time! I was so happy to have such... Read More great service. When I got out of the limo I noticed my necklace had fallen off and the driver jumped in immediately to search for it! They were both so great, and there were no questions or explanations of where to go needed. Pleasure to work with them.

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Brooke M

This was one of my favorite vendors for our wedding! They were so responsive and easy to work with. Their drivers are very professional and our driver even took pictures of us in front of the car after he drove us to our hotel after the wedding. I had such a great experience... Read More with them we used them for airport transportation to and from the airport for our honeymoon. They gave us a discount because we had used them for the wedding and we were so excited to see a stretch limo in our driveway the morning we were leaving for our honeymoon! Would highly recommend this company!

Reviewed on 8/15/2016

BlackTie Limo was incredibly responsive, timely, and professional. Nikki got back to me right away to help me book the limo, and our driver arrived about 45 minutes early to the hotel to make sure he was ready to go when it was time to leave for our wedding. Thank you, BlackTie... Read More Limo for making our wedding transportation stress-free!

Reviewed on 8/08/2016 Karen B

We used Black Tie Limo for our wedding transportation and the staff were very easy to work with and professional. They're reasonably priced and answered all of our questions. We had a beautiful white limo and our driver was awesome. When we came out of the church he even had a... Read More little red carpet set up to the limo and bottles of champagne! Excellent service, we definitely recommend.