Black Tie Limousine

Thank you for considering Black Tie Limousine, Inc. for your wedding transportation needs. Our operation includes one of the largest and most diverse fleets in Massachusetts. Designed on a foundation of complete customer service, safety and affordability, we specialize in perfecting your wedding day

Limousine + Sedan, Transportation

25 Bond Street, Haverhill, MA (800) 624-9990

Great Service!

Reviewed on 8/18/2014 Joanna R

I worked directly with Kemma in planning the transportation for our wedding and she was so incredible helpful and great to work with! She was very informative and helped us make decisions for our transportation choices that would work best for our venue, number of guests,... Read More timing, etc. She helped me arrange how many trips we would need and worked with me to create an itinerary for our wedding day. She was always so friendly and helpful when I called and was flexible when I changed things around at the last minute! The 33 passenger executive transporter was great! Our driver was very friendly and helpful. The bus was clean and my photographer got some great photos of it too! I highly recommend Black Tie Limo for any of your events but especially your wedding day as this was an extremely stress free experience and all of our guests were provided with a safe and comfortable ride to and from our venue.

They go above and beyond

Reviewed on 7/28/2014 Anthi P

A professional limo company which I would book again in a heart beat. We had both a 10 passenger limo and Rolls Royce booked for our wedding; While their prices are about $100 over other local companies, let me just say, you get what you pay for. The service in dealing with this... Read More company on the phone and in email was impeccable; instant answers and Kemma even went above and beyond and gave us and extra half hour for free with the Rolls Royce as I told her I was worried we might be delayed in leaving the church to go to the reception. She told me "that's the last thing you want to worry about on that day". So polite and courteous, as opposed to other limo companies I had called during the same week, met with half-hearted answers and people who clearly wanted to go home as I kept calling around 4pm.(I was told by one of theses companies that I should call back the next day, maybe around 2pm since that's when their computers are not shut down). On the day of the wedding both vehicles were clean, on time, with professional drivers (especially the Rolls Royce driver, she was super super nice). Again, it was worth the extra money in price to be treated with timely, respectful and fully accommodating answers, unlike other vendors I encountered throughout my wedding planning process.

2014-07-29T11:05:50 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Anthi, for the glowing review-- we're so happy that you were pleased with your experience!! I'll be sure to pass the message on to your chauffeur as well. All my best, Kemma

Best of the Best!!

Reviewed on 5/01/2014 Christine H

What an incredible experience!! Kemma was our coordinator and was beyond friendly and helpful every time we spoke!! The day of the wedding, both of our limo drivers were beyond perfect. Kenny even coordinated our entrance into the church (flawlessly!!!!) it wouldn't of gone so... Read More perfectly without him. At the end of the night they dropped us at our hotel and our entire bridal party was complimenting how great the limos/service were the entire night. Truly a red carpet experience, we would definitely recommend and will use their service again!

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Deanna B

The service from Black Tie was excellent! In the short time that we spent in the limo and with the driver, I was greatly impressed by the level of professionalism shown as well as the care that our driver took in making sure we were given the red carpet treatment. Again, it was... Read More a short time spent with Black Tie, but everything right down to the smallest detail (how we were arranged in the limo, offering mints before we went in for the ceremony, and including a box of Cheez-its per request of my parents, etc) was done with great care. I very highly recommend Black Tie Limo.

Reviewed on 1/03/2017 Sonia Brand-Fisher B

We worked with Nikki to coordinate what could have been an insanely complicated transportation situation. We had vans going to and from different hotel blocks in different towns on the North Shore to bring people to and from our wedding, as well as getaway cars and limos... Read More bringing the bridal party to and from hotels and homes. Nikki made this seamless and easy with her patience and organization. All of the vans were prompt, on time, clean, and truly made the evening feel extra elegant and glamorous.

Reviewed on 1/02/2017 Kaitlin B

We had such a pleasant and positive experience with John at Black Tie Limousine for our wedding. John was unbelievably attentive to the entire wedding party and me. John played an active role in the smooth running of our day and he went above and beyond in every aspect of his... Read More work. My husband and I highly recommend Black Tie!

Reviewed on 12/28/2016 Heather J

I worked with Nikki in planning the transportation for our winter wedding. She was always absolutely pleasant and professional, and most of all, helpful. I asked for a lot of quotes and made a few changes over the course of planning, and she was always patient and more than... Read More willing to help. The day of our wedding, everything with the transportation was flawless. All of our drivers were prompt, professional, and friendly. We would absolutely use Black Tie Limo for another occasion, and we highly recommend them to anyone looking for transportation for their wedding day!

Reviewed on 12/20/2016 Laura C

Dennis was our driver for the 30 person party bus for my wedding and he was fantastic. Dennis truly helped the day run smoothly, he was so knowledgeable about all the details, had people in and out and where they needed to be at the right time. He came in the church and helped... Read More with my dress, gave me some great advice and helped with the doors. Beyond thankful for his services and absolutely recommend requesting him if you go with this company. The secretary for the company was great! So good with communication and so well organized it was comforting! The bus itself was so great, clean, new looking, plenty of drinks and glasses for all. Will definitely use this company in the future.

Reviewed on 11/12/2016 Kellie O

Black Tie as great! From the beginning, Nikki helped make the process and planning so easy. Our driver was prompt, professional and helped make our day a great success!

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Ylan P

Working with Black Tie Limousine was such a treat! I dealt with Nikki for booking and confirmations and she was so easy to work with. The two drivers we had for our 6pLimo and our 30pLimoBus were FANTASTIC, so lovely, and so helpful the entire time! I was so happy to have such... Read More great service. When I got out of the limo I noticed my necklace had fallen off and the driver jumped in immediately to search for it! They were both so great, and there were no questions or explanations of where to go needed. Pleasure to work with them.

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Brooke M

This was one of my favorite vendors for our wedding! They were so responsive and easy to work with. Their drivers are very professional and our driver even took pictures of us in front of the car after he drove us to our hotel after the wedding. I had such a great experience... Read More with them we used them for airport transportation to and from the airport for our honeymoon. They gave us a discount because we had used them for the wedding and we were so excited to see a stretch limo in our driveway the morning we were leaving for our honeymoon! Would highly recommend this company!

Reviewed on 8/15/2016

BlackTie Limo was incredibly responsive, timely, and professional. Nikki got back to me right away to help me book the limo, and our driver arrived about 45 minutes early to the hotel to make sure he was ready to go when it was time to leave for our wedding. Thank you, BlackTie... Read More Limo for making our wedding transportation stress-free!

Reviewed on 8/08/2016 Karen B

We used Black Tie Limo for our wedding transportation and the staff were very easy to work with and professional. They're reasonably priced and answered all of our questions. We had a beautiful white limo and our driver was awesome. When we came out of the church he even had a... Read More little red carpet set up to the limo and bottles of champagne! Excellent service, we definitely recommend.

Reviewed on 7/10/2016 Janine P

John was a great limo driver! He even was helpful during the ceremony! Very professional and accompdating service

Reviewed on 6/27/2016 Heather M

Black Tie Limo picked up myself, my parents and the maids from our hotel. They were amazing. The driver helped carry my bags and was very helpful. If I had to do it again, this would be the company I would go with. Thank you for being a part of our special day.

Reviewed on 6/12/2016 Susanna S

The driver was friendly and super helpful. He was even there to assist me into the church and make sure my train was ready to walk down the aisle. I appreciated that very much!

Reviewed on 5/24/2016

For a limousine company, Black Tie was so accommodating and professional. I would book them for any future transportation needs without hesitation. We booked the Rolls Royce and the 18 seater bus for our wedding, and from day one, Black Tie was so accommodating and addressed any... Read More changes with the utmost professionalism. Both drivers were exceptional- they knew the ins and outs of every location we went to, and made sure that I didn’t get out of the car too early when we showed up at the church! I would highly recommend Black Tie for any wedding. You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 5/10/2016 Megan C

We had a shuttle going between the hotel and venue for our wedding on May 7, 2016 Working with Nikki leading up to the wedding was great, she was very easy going and flexible. The shuttles stuck to the schedule and did a great job!

Reviewed on 5/04/2016 Michela G

I worked with Black Tie for my wedding transportation and it was a great experience. My dad and I had the Rolls Royce from my parent's house to the church and my bridal party were on the trolley to the church. Angela, who drove the trolley, was amazing! She had waters, mints and... Read More static guard for every girl as the got off the trolley heading into the church. We also used the trolley after the church to get to the venue and it was the most fun ride! The staff was so accommodating and seemed to be able to anticipate our every need. We were very well taken care of!

Reviewed on 4/29/2016 Allison F

the bus we got from them was awesome!! it was fancy my family loved it! and the price was unbeatable- we got a great deal, they let us split the time into 2 parts of the day and didn't charge me extra to hold the bus when we weren't using it, i couldn't find any other... Read More transportation vendor that did this. if you are on a budget check out Black Tie!

Reviewed on 4/22/2016 Erica F

Just perfect! I had the Classic Trolley for my bridal party and the Rolls-Royce (Daisy) for my father and I to go to the church, then for my now husband and I to get to the reception. The inside of both vehicles were picture perfect! Mark was the driver of the Rolls-Royce and... Read More he was the kindest and most helpful person. He even helped the bridal party at the church line up and time them for walking down the aisle. I cannot say enough good things about Black Tie Limo and especially Mark. He made us feel so comfortable and relaxed! I plan on recommending Black Tie Limo to all my friends/coworkers in the future!

Reviewed on 11/21/2015 Stacy P

I thought when I selected Black Tie Limo for our transportation on our wedding day that it was just that - transportation. I thought they would just cart me to and from our necessary destinations. I was totally wrong - and in a good way! Black Tie Limo is more than just... Read More wedding day transportation. They are an extra set of hands. They are the wedding coordinator to and from the church you wish you had. They are the help in the hotel to help you check out of the hotel, carry your luggage to your car, and make sure you are not stressing about ANYTHING from Point A to Point B. Words cannot express how happy I am to have Mark assist me on my wedding day. I would have been absolutely lost. Mark was on time and came to my hotel room to help me and my bridesmaids bring all our luggage down to the limo, he helped me check out of my hotel, he carried the train of my dress, got me my perfume, and made sure I was completely comfortable. When we got to the church, he went in and got us set up - he made sure everyone was lined up at their specified spot prior to the ceremony beginning, and made sure I was in a secure location before my unveiling. Amazing! After the ceremony, he got us all comfortably into the limo, gave us a bottle of champagne, and helped us unpack the limo with all of our luggage and bring it inside to the venue. Mark went so above and beyond, I couldn't believe it. I was completely at ease and the service he provided was unexpected and very appreciated. He really made me feel like a princess on my day and I couldn't be more thankful!

Reviewed on 10/26/2015 Svetlana V

Black Tie Limo was recommended by our venue and we are very happy that we used their services! They were very easy to work with and made sure to follow up before the wedding day. We rented a bigger coach bus which fit about 38 people and we requested for the driver to do... Read More multiple trips. Although, I personally never met the driver, our guests told me that he was very professional and polite. Thank you!

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 Erin O

We used Black Tie Limousine for our wedding, and while we actually worked over the phone with another company to book the Rolls-Royce specifically, we wanted to be sure to give credit where it is most certainly due. Mark was our driver, and being on-time and professional was... Read More just the start of a great experience. We were actually early to the ceremony, so he pulled into a parking lot where my best man and I took some pictures of the pristine Rolls-Royce, and Mark told us about the car and gave us a tour while we waited for the perfect moment to head over to the ceremony. Mark was extremely accommodating to every request, and ensured my bride and I were comfortable every step of the way. He rolled out the red carpet, and kept our champagne classes full during pictures, all while moving the car around for perfect shots and helping out (more than the photographer) with the bride's dress. I cannot say enough good things about Mark, and the beautiful 1960 RR. Great experience, and I highly recommend working with Black Tie for any wedding transportation needs.

Reviewed on 10/25/2015 Kayla M

Black tie limo was great! We worked with Nikki and she was fabulous! Very responsive to emails. They sent text message reminders the day before the wedding which was a wonderful way to confirm all the details one last time. The chauffeurs were wonderful as well. John was my... Read More driver and was beyond kind. they had a red carpet and champagne waiting for my husband and I when I got back to the limo. They were also very flexible with their timing and knew all the right routes to take to avoid the traffic of the Topsfield Fair. I would definitely recommend them to other brides!!!