Book Your Wedding with Blackberry Ridge Golf Club

A COUNTRY CLUB IN SARTELL, MN

Wedding dreams become reality at Blackberry Ridge. Located in Sartell, Minnesota and focusing on special event idealion, couples have grandeur in all aspects of a wedding day. Whether hosting a wedding ceremony or reception or both, the beautiful grounds and architectural style create a setting of real splendor for wedding day magic.

Beautiful green lawns and elegant landscapes that include boulders, mature growth and waters with water effects all create the stunning beauty that surrounds the Blackberry Ridge. Couples interested in hosting their wedding at the Blackberry Ridge are offered the following space options:

Clubhouse. Beauty combines with wedding day elegance in the Clubhouse that features floor-to-ceiling windows, crystal chandeliers and wrap-around patio. Beautiful draperies and lighting set a romantic ambience. The venue accommodates up to 300 guests.

Grounds. The beauty of greenery and man-made landscapes create the magic of the manicured grounds. Find the ideal spot for saying "I do's" surrounded by boulders or with them as the backdrop. The romance of fairy tale weddings become a reality with quaint natural beauty that includes paths, beautiful lampposts and water effects.

With a focus on making wedding dreams a reality, the Blackberry Ridge Golf Club offers wedding packages that are customized to create the couple's dream day. Wedding packages vary with options specific to wedding day needs. Couples may include setup of tables and chairs, china and glassware, table linens, fold linen napkins, skirting, sound system for music, microphone, high top tables and projector screen and projector. Deluxe packages include chair covers or Chiavari chairs, bride and groom sofa chairs, plate chargers, draping with lights, sequin backdrops, uplighting, specialty runners and linens, candles for tables and fireplace, shuttle service and a photo booth.

Spectacular menu selections that focus on the elegance of weddings are created with the venue's executive chef. Distinguished bartenders and bar service provide alcohol beverages. The venue does not allow birdseed, rice or confetti. Smoking is permitted only in designated areas. For more information on wedding packages or to reserve the venue for your special day, please contact the site directly.

Beautiful weddings are the focus along with the bride and groom at Blackberry Ridge Golf Club. With a focus on the happy couple and their guests, the venue offers many wedding day extras that help to sculpt the picture-ideal day. Couples hosting their wedding at the venue, also receive the following extra perks:

• Event coordinator
  • Ceremony rehearsal
  • Bridal changing room
  • Groom changing room
  • Complimentary cake cutting and serving

Blackberry Ridge Golf Club - Sartell, MN

Blackberry Ridge Golf Club - located in Sartell, MN is truly a "One-Of-A-Kind" private wedding venue. With floor to ceiling windows, crystals chandeliers, and wrapped around patio overlooking the Championship Golf Course. Intimate or grand - Blackberry Ridge Golf Club is the picture perfect backdrop for celebrating your love story!

Country Club, Tented

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning, Rentals + Equipment, Service Staff, Shuttle Service, Transportation

3125 Clubhouse Road, Sartell, MN (320) 257-4653

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Mary Z

Everyone at Blackberry made our wedding day a dream come true and the planning process a breeze. You have two wedding coordinators when you book with Blackberry. The first is Sonja who is the most organized, bubbly, and sweet woman who helps answer any and all questions from the... Read More moment you set up a tour through your wedding day. Jeanne is the second coordinator who you work with during the final walkthrough and she is present during your entire wedding day to ensure everything is flawless. They are an incredible team and the fact that they offer full set-up and take down of all decor is AMAZING! I didn't have to spend over a thousand dollars on a wedding coordinator or ask family or friends to be decorating because the Blackberry team did it all. They have so many fun add-on's that truly makes the space yours, but it is already so beautiful you don't need much to decorate. Very affordable for all that you get as well! A gorgeous bridal suite where you can have champagne delivered to your bridal party, amazing food, beautiful set-up and balcony and the most wonderful people make this place a ten!

Reviewed on 8/30/2017 Laura T

Wow I don't even know where to begin. Me and my husband were so blown away by this venue an the team you get when getting married here! Sonja and Jeannie were absolutely amazing, they made me feel comfortable, stress free, and just like I didn't have to worry about a thing... Read More because they had it all under control. They decorated the venue to beyond I could ever imagine. This venue is just amazing and I couldn't have asked for a better more beautiful place to get married. Book here today, because it will be worth every penny.

Reviewed on 7/23/2017 Katie S

Our wedding 7/8/17 was amazing for many reason but two HUGE reason are the two wedding coordinators at Blackberry, Jeanne and Sonya. They go above and beyond and they made our wedding go perfectly! Food was AMAZING! Locations is beautiful. We did pictures outside on the golf... Read More course. They let us take a golf cart for free and gave us recommendations on great picture spots. They were accommodating with everything I asked. Every email was replied to quickly and precisely. No hidden costs, prices very reasonable and competitive. We hired them to do our decorating and cleanup and that was well worth it. They stayed up into the early morning hours the night before and were back bright and early to get the place looking just how I had dreamed. They had everything cleaned up and boxed up the next morning for us. Best money ever spent. Beautiful renovated bridal suite. I could go on and on but I will conclude with Blackberry Ridge is absolutely the best place to get married and have and will continue to recommend this place as a wedding for any couple!

Reviewed on 11/13/2016 Emillee H

We had the most amazing wedding day at Blackberry! Sonja was so helpful and responsive during the planning process and Jeannie was amazing on the day of! The entire Blackberry staff was also willing to help with anything and was so friendly! It definitely felt like we were... Read More working with our own family! We had Blackberry decorate for us and everything looked beautiful! We gotten so many comments about how smoothly everything went that day and how beautiful it was. Thank you Blackberry Ridge for the most amazing wedding experience!! I would without a doubt choose Blackberry ridge again!

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Chelsea M

The team was extremely helpful and went above and beyond to make sure all the details of our day were perfect to suit our style and theme!!

Reviewed on 8/31/2016 Jehana K

The team did a great job of pulling together our ideas. The venue was decorated beautifully, food was delicious, and staff was very friendly.

Reviewed on 5/08/2016 Lindsey B

Our wedding went absolutely perfect!! Jeanie is the most amazing person ever! Her and Sonja made everything run so smoothly. The venue is beautiful and the staff is great!! If I could give it more stars, I definitely would!

Reviewed on 2/13/2016 Arielle Y

I don’t know where to start to begin to express my sincere gratitude for the entire staff at Blackberry Ridge. Sonja is absolutely fantastic to work with from the day you sign your contract through the minute your wedding is done. She is very thorough about literally every... Read More detail. Sonja went out of her way to ensure that our day was perfect, even though she wasn’t able to be there that night. As a bride, you don’t always know what to ask for or what to be looking for, but Sonja made the entire process working with Blackberry as or venue easy and stress-free. As a bride, anything someone can do to ease stress is so helpful. The food was wonderful – and came out on time, and they even cut our cheesecakes from another area vendor for us. Not many venues would cut and serve cheesecakes! They were accommodating to several guests with special diets, too. Since Blackberry Ridge is located in such a beautiful spot, we were able to have simple wedding decorations and really work with the beauty of the venue. Blackberry Ridge was close to the church our ceremony was held at and I am so glad we decided to use this venue. I highly recommend Blackberry Ridge to all wedding planning Brides & Grooms!

Beautiful Location!

Reviewed on 11/11/2015 Kallie A

My husband and I got married Aug 21, 2015. I was struggling finding a beautiful location and trying to stay under budget. Blackberry Ridge was the place for us! Sonja was there to help me hash out all the details and questions I had. I swear as wedding day got closer, I was... Read More emailing her every day and she would get back to me same day or next day. The staff (waiters, waitresses, bartenders) were all fabulous! I could not have asked for better service! Our guests have not stopped raving how delicious the food was. It has been almost 3 months since our wedding and I still get comments about how good everything tasted! I would highly recommend Blackberry Ridge to anyone!

Reviewed on 8/25/2015 Kate T

We had an absolutely perfect time working with the staff at Blackberry Ridge. A 94 degree high, a forgotten sound system cable, hungry grumpy hot people milling about and it all couldn't have been smoother. Sonja and Jeanie worked their magic and at the end of the night the bar... Read More staff brought out a selfie-stick for the people who were still around. I can't say enough about this place. You get so much more than you pay for!

Reviewed on 6/16/2015 Kim D

We had been to a winter wedding at this venue before and fell in love with it. Our wedding was held in the Spring and it was a beautiful setting for an outdoor ceremony - a perfect all in 1 package. We around 200 guests and we felt it accommodated this size well. If you were... Read More to be closer to 250-300 it could feel a little snug - however they do a wonderful job at making it work. Our guests loved the venue and kept commenting on what a beautiful setting it is. Sonja and her team were very good at their jobs along with being flexible, reliable and personalizing your experience. The food was delicious and you got a lot for your money. There is a reason this place books up so fast.

Blackberry Ridge - the PERFECT venue for a glamerous wedding celebration!

Reviewed on 12/15/2014 Kelsey C

Blackberry Ridge was the perfect place to host our wedding reception. The two words we wanted to characterize our day were "glamorous" and "approachable" and Sonja and her team at Blackberry Ridge helped us to achieve exactly that. As the bride, there were either no issues or I... Read More was not made aware of them and they were handled accordingly without missing a beat. This is priceless as a bride! I was able to enjoy my day without having to worry. Sonja was in contact with us at all times leading up to the wedding and took care of coordinating with all outside vendors to make sure that we had no issues the day of. The food and service was OUTSTANDING! The staff was courteous and accommodating to every request that was made, both before and the day of the event. I would have no reservations about recommending Blackberry Ridge to any other bride looking to have a stunning, stress-free, and beautiful reception.

Perfect Place for the Perfect Day

Reviewed on 11/24/2014 Heather W

My husband and I loved every part of our experience with Blackberry Ridge. From the moment I e-mailed Blackberry and received a very quick response back from Sonja everything fell into place perfectly. We met Sonja and visited Blackberry and there was no thought of going any... Read More where else. Sonja is kind and sincere and made us know that she and Blackberry care about us and our special day. From that moment forward working with her and Blackberry was easy and we felt like valued customers. Their test tasting night is amazing and beautiful and the experience of seeing it decorated with the feel of an event and the delicious food assures you that everything will be more than you imagined. Our day was perfect and Blackberry Ridge was perfect! We highly recommend them for your wedding venue!

Meet The Director of Sales

Sonja Babich

Director of Sales & Marketing - Sonja Babich has been apart of the Blackberry Team since 2011. Your Blackberry experience begins with a private tour with Sonja. She will describe your wedding day at Blackberry Ridge, learn about your picture perfect day that you two have always imagined. Making your decision easy choosing your wedding day at Blackberry Ridge G.C. Let the wedding planning begin! Planning your day with Sonja will be flawless and fun at the same time. She will make sure all details are covered - making you feel confident with your wedding day at Blackberry Ridge G.C.