Your Wedding Reception DJ Professional

Blackwell Soundz & Entertainment LLC is a premier DJ & Photography Company. We provide high quality services at low cost. Blackwell Soundz& entertainment LLC was founded in 2006. We provide DJ, Photography, and Entertainment services. With over fifteen years of experience Blackwell Soundz & Entertainment LLC we are more than qualified to handle all of your event needs.

Country, Disco, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

Pittsburgh, Ohio, West Virginia (412) 573-9238
INSTAGRAM

Eric was perfect

Reviewed on 1/27/2015

I cannot recommend Blackwell Entertainment enough. Eric was a total pro during every step of the process. He played every request we asked for, did some emceeing for door prizes and events, and helped get me through the parts of the reception when I wasn't sure what to do... Read More next. He gave us music ideas throughout the prep for the reception and was just amazing. We interviewed seven DJs and roughly a dozen bands prior to seeing Blackwell's website. The minute we interview with him we knew that he'd be great for our wedding.

Reviewed on 8/31/2015

Eric and his son were amazing throughout the entire day with music during the ceremony and reception!! He kept the party going!! Never let the dance floor empty!! Very professional and we highly recommend him to everyone!!

Outstanding Quality and Service!

Reviewed on 2/04/2015 Angela C

Eric and Erias Blackwell were absolutely amazing to work with. Their photography was perfect and they blended in with the guests perfectly. They knew when and where to take the photos and were very organized. They knew when to get everyone together and when to take random shots.... Read More Overall service was A+++++!! Thanks so much you made our wedding day special!

Blackwell Soundz

Reviewed on 1/25/2015 Hannah c

Working with Eric was such a wonderful experience. We were demanding clients--long song requests! He took the time to personalize every detail of our wedding and had our guests dancing throughout the night. He was very professional and responded to questions via email and phone... Read More very quickly. We cannot say enough about how great he was to work with.

2015-01-28T20:48:49 Response from the vendor

Hi Erik & Hannah! Thank you so much for the kind words!

Meet The Director of Sales

Lamont

I have been working with Blackwell Soundz for over six years. I believe in the quality of services and the level of professionalism so much that after having Blackwell Soundz provide services for my wedding, I decided to join the team.