Bespoke DJ Entertainment | We. Create. Moments.

Blanc Noir Event Group is an award-winning event DJ entertainment company focused on providing the very best DJ talent, Bilingual MCs, lighting design & luxury photobooths. We are honored to be considered as potential & very important part of your special celebration. Passionate. Experienced. Adaptive. Our goal is simple, to provide the soundtrack and atmosphere for your special day and help you have the wedding that you DESERVE. Don't settle on a less-than-perfect DJ entertainment experience for your once in a lifetime event. If you are ready to have the night of your life... then head over to our website and schedule your no-obligation consultation today. No salespeople, no tacky & intrusive tactics, just you and us planning the best soundtrack for your wedding

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, African, Arabic, Bollywood, Caribbean, Celtic, Flamenco, Indian, Latin, Mariachi, Persian, Polka, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Se Habla Español, Planning, Audio/Visual Equipment, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

1232 Van Houten Ave, Clifton, NJ NJ | NYC | PA | CT (973) 751-1636

Reviewed on 12/27/2015 karen p

First and foremost, it's important to note that these reviews are completely voluntary, commentators don't receive a reward or any gift for taking the time to write any feedback on vendors. With that being said, my husband and I felt compelled to take the time to write a review... Read More because of the exceptional partnership we received from Blanc Noir Event Group for our wedding- specifically led by Fernando Serrano. I should start by sharing that we had a very short engagement - 6 months to plan and execute a wedding. So having partners that can move as quickly as we were moving was key. Fernando was extremely responsive, extremely flexible and accommodating to our short timeline prep. Most importantly, my husband and I are very passionate about music and we are very aware of its' ability to set the tone of a room. It's so important to us that the moment we got engaged we weren't thinking about the venue or the church first, we were thinking about what song for our first dance, what our entrance song would be, etc. We are are also both heavily influenced by the music of 90s Hip hop and RnB and our circle of friends and family also grew up in this environment - So we didn't need a DJ to lead us to the dancefloor/ taking over the reception. Quite non-traditional and you can imagine finding a wedding DJ that matches "nontraditional" can be hard. But then we met Fernando in his new BN digs - we just clicked, the vibe just matched. He was easygoing, professional, and though up and coming - he knew all the formalities of a wedding and guided us through the planning process. I had guests coming up to us saying "this was the BEST music of any wedding I've been to" and that's what you need, you need to TRUST that your DJ is a representation of your style as a couple and Fernando was exactly that- truly a great partner that made the day even more memorable We highly Recommend Blanc Noir Group. Photobooth package was on-point as well ! - No hiccups & great pics.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Cristina G

We can’t say enough good things about our experience working with Christian at Blanc Noir Events for our wedding!!!!! Christian was a true professional from start to finish. From our first meeting, we instantly hit it off with him and knew we could trust him with arguably the... Read More most important part of the reception (the music obviously, but also MCing and being essentially the Master of Ceremonies who helps set the pace and the tone of the whole event). We love to dance, and were looking for a DJ who could bring the party and mix in a lot of different music styles (we love everything from Top 40, to Latin, to Country, etc. and wanted to hear all of it on the dance floor!!). We also wanted someone who was bilingual and could MC in Spanish and English and also blend the music styles easily. In addition to doing all of that, Blanc Noir also provided a photo booth with fun props and a custom step and repeat (big hit!!!) and a custom monogram gobo that lit up above the dance floor. I would recommend Christian and Blanc Noir Events to anyone looking for a DJ who can really do it ALL. Not only did Christian rock our reception, but working with Christian was one of the most seamless and easy parts of the wedding planning process. Everyone is still talking about how much fun they had that night, and that’s all we could have ever hoped for!! Christian - thank you so much for amazing memories and for helping make our wedding day so special!!!

Reviewed on 7/15/2016 Diego M

Finding the right entertainment for your event isn't too easy, especially when you're choosing one for your wedding out of the multitude of entertainment companies that are available. You want the setup to look great, you want the music to be perfect, but you also want the right... Read More kind of energy from your DJ and MC. After months of research, and meeting with four other big name entertainment companies in New Jersey, we were fortunate enough to have chosen Blanc Noir for our wedding at The Tides Estate. Blanc Noir gave us everything we were looking for and went above and beyond what we expected, providing a level of professionalism and service that's in a class of its own. From the moment we entered the Blanc Noir office, the attention to detail was obvious, but it wasn't until we met with Fernando, that we knew we had found the best. From a perfectly mixed and customized reception intro, to literal last minute changes, we saw that Blanc Noir is the company that it is, because of the passion and hard work that's put into it by Fernando and his crew. The music selection was excellent, and dynamically changed based on our guests and what Fernando interpreted. Fernando's MC work is exceptional, with everything transitioning perfectly. Everything went so smoothly and better than we had envisioned - we couldn't have asked for a better experience. You can get a great entertainment company, or you can get the best. Thank you, Blanc Noir! -Elena and Diego M.

Reviewed on 8/06/2017 Ryan C

Fernando was absolutely amazing from the very first day we met with him! He is personable and professional and was very open to all of our ideas regarding music. We didn't even bother meeting with any other djs after meeting with bneg because we knew they were the perfect fit... Read More for us! Fernando made our day so much fun and we were told numerous times how amazing and talented our dj was! We recommend BNEG for all weddings!

Reviewed on 8/04/2017 Mariel L

Fernando and his team are simply put... The Best! From initial contact, all communication was professional, seamless, and most important - fast. Fernando and his team run a very strong business using the highest quality (and custom) DJ booths, lighting, and entertainment... Read More essentials to make your wedding exactly what you want it to be. He MC'd the night to perfection, never missing a detail and guaranteed us we would have exactly the "party" that we wanted for our wedding day. Blanc Noir event group was the best choice for us, they are everything you read about and more. Thank you Fernando and team for a killer night. You guys are true pro's!

Reviewed on 8/03/2017 Cristina S

We booked with BNEG for our wedding and I'm so glad that we did! Fernando and his workers were just amazing! Not only were they super sweet, friendly, funny and easy to work with, but our guests were dancing the entire night of our wedding thanks to Fernando! I couldn't have... Read More asked for anything better!

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Cici C

Our wedding was amazing thanks to Fernando and his team! It's hard to find entertainment that actually "gets it". Fernando knew exactly what we were going for and delivered. My family and friends are still talking about how much fun they had. My husband is Irish\italin and I am... Read More turkish and Fernando was able to mix in traditional Turkish music without even skipping a beat! His team was very organized, timely, and paid attention to details. Highly recommend them! Thanks again!!

Reviewed on 8/02/2017 Raquel P

I have to start off by just saying "AMAZING!" My husband and I were introduced to Blanc Noir and Fernando from a friend who used them for their wedding and we got to see them in action and work their magic. I had the time of my life at this wedding and Fernando and his team were... Read More to applaud for it! I knew immediately that we needed them for our wedding on 7/28/17. From the moment we met Fernando it was like if we were old friends. His friendly attitude and passion for his work is another reason why we knew we could trust him to make our wedding everything we had imagined. Everything from the photo montage, dancing on clouds, photo booth, percussionist, and CO2 guns (which I must say..if you want your guests to go nuts get these!! This was one of my favorite parts of our wedding!). Also, Fernando was great with checking in to see how everything was going throughout the night..he even joined us for pics in the photobooth late night! Our guests didn't stop dancing and he kept the energy going until the last second..we even requested "ONE MORE SONG!" and he didn't hesitate to play Suavemente which was the best way to end a wild night! Hands down the best entertainment around..thanks again for the best service! We love you guys ! - Raquel & George

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Brittany R

Christian and his team, for the third time, absolutely KILLED it! We have hired Blanc Noir twice before and knew we needed them for our wedding. They keep the party flowing and totally understood our style. They feel like part of the family at this point! Thank you, thank you,... Read More thank you! The music choices are always perfect, and Christian's warm energy makes the event feel so effortless. He is the utmost professional and goes above and beyond to ensure that you are enjoying the day, and his team is organized and so personable. We wouldn't hire anyone else!

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 Brenda Q

So this was my first time reading all these reviews since Blanc Noir was recommended by our venue. All I can say is that I agree with everything. I worked with Fernando, he was a pleasure to work with, responsive, he listened and helped us in whatever we needed. He even helped... Read More us to find an officiant! He is a friend and an amazing MC and DJ. He will make your party rock! And has modern equipment and super fun add-ons. I absolutely loved the photobooth! The pictures were amazing, high quality, this also serves as your guest book, so one less thing to worry about. They are amazing! the team is super professional and helpful!

Reviewed on 6/03/2017 Gary D

Serendipity is the best word to describe our experience with Fernando and BNEG. On our search for a wedding DJ, I was in a bar complaining to a friend about how I was having such a hard time finding a good one. "They all sound/look the same.", I told my buddy. Then, a guy taps... Read More on my shoulder and says, "I'm not eavesdropping, but I am a DJ and do weddings. Here's my card. Look me up. I'm legit". Boy oh boy, was Fernando right! From the moment my wife and I met with him at his office, we just felt at home and well taken care of. The planning process was the perfect combination of professional and friendly. He was always very easy to communicate with and didn't flinch at whatever weird requests we had. You just felt that Fernando and his team cared so much about making everything perfect. Then, our day came and to be honest, if it wasn't for Fernando and the rest of the BNEG team, our wedding would not have been what it was. The tone was set from the ceremony and our guests knew they were in for a really special day. People were dancing they're asses off from the get go as Fernando seamlessly mixed in and out of tracks and never let the energy drop. In addition, the lighting was spectacular as we had a very specific idea in mind for our venue. It really felt like a fantasy come to life. We also had them bring their photo booth as well, which was a huge hit. The attendant was friendly and helpful, and the props! A lot of photo booths have the same, boring props. Not BNEG! All of the cool, nerdy things we like were on full display for fun posing pictures, which were then put in a scrap book we got the night of the wedding! Planning a wedding can be very stressful. When you have someone like Fernando and BNEG at your side it just makes everything easier. AND BETTER! It's only been 2 months, but we frequently receive texts from friends/family saying that our wedding was one of the best they've ever been to, with a large part of that credit going to BNEG. I wish we could get married all over again for another chance to party with Fernando and BNEG. Life is funny. If I wasn't in that particular bar on that particular night, I would have never met Fernando. And that's why I believe in magic. Speaking of magic, if that's what you want for your wedding with memories to last a lifetime, do yourself a favor and book BNEG. Do it!

Reviewed on 6/03/2017 Nerely C

Our wedding is still being talked about amongst friends and family. Fernando was an absolute pleasure to work with from the first day we met. Our wedding was on a Thursday and he reassured us that regardless of the day our wedding would be fun and energetic. It was exactly that.... Read More He kept everyone on the dance floor and made our wedding Incredibly memorable. Blanc Noir comes highly recommended you cannot go wrong working with them. They're the best.

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Suzanne L

Blanc Noir Event Group was AMAZING!!! Fernando was absolutely wonderful to work with, from the first appointment to the magical day he delivered every time. Not only did they do a spectacular job with the music selection and keeping everyone on the dance floor for the most epic... Read More dance party, but they made the most adorable little video of our wedding day for us! Hands down the best DJ out there! We have already told our newly engaged friends that HAVE to use BNEG! Thank you again Blanc Noir for helping make our day even more magical.

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 Amy Y

I cannot say enough good things about Blanc Noir Event Group. We first met Christian and his team at my brother’s wedding and were impressed from the start. He was so professional and communicated with them every step of the way. Christian is well-spoken, organized, and... Read More reliable. He also has a great personality and energy about him, so he is very easy to work with and makes the perfect emcee! Our wedding guests had such a great time and he kept the party flowing throughout the whole night. For our wedding, we selected a package that included Ceremony Music with Microphones, DJ/Emcee, Photobooth with scrapbook, and HD Multimedia Screens to display photo montages and candid photos of our guests. The whole BNEG team was incredible. They are such a fun group and I highly recommend them for Wedding DJ Entertainment! The best!

Reviewed on 4/07/2017 Helen B

We met with Christian, and knew immediately we needed to work with him and the Blanc Noir group. Frankly, the decision was probably made before we even met in person. Aside from the boring (but essential!) feedback about being communicative, receptive to our needs, and... Read More flexible, the process was just fun and easy. That, and Christian understood that we needed to blast "All I Want for Christmas Is You" a MINIMUM of 2 times, despite not getting married during the Christmas season. (As far as I'm concerned, that song knows no seasonal bounds). He delivered, and even acknowledged to us that the song killed. We had a blast--and wish we could do it all over again. One fine day!

Reviewed on 3/01/2017 Katie P

We had a great time working with Blanc Noir. Very affordable, easy to work with and were great in accommodating our requests. We never had an empty dance floor! All of our guests had a blast! Thanks for a wonderful evening!

Reviewed on 2/23/2017

We asked for a rocking wedding mostly fueled by 90s punk and Fernando delivered! He took the time to get to know us and crafted a stellar sound track for our special day. It was absolutely awesome in every way!

Reviewed on 1/13/2017 Hamzah A

DJ Fernando did an excellent job for our wedding in Miami!! He rocked the dance floor with Arab/ Latin/ and American music!!! Phenomenal job, couldn't have asked for a better DJ on our special day! Very professional and went above & beyond our requests! His flexibility and... Read More dedication to each & evey guest was beyond measure. Thanks Fernando!!

Reviewed on 1/13/2017 Cat D

Fabulous job!!! DJ fernando was able to mix Arabic, Latin, and American beats!! He rocked it!!!!!!

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Kelly W

Fernando is Amazing to work with! Blanc Noir did the music for my Ceremony, Cocktail hour, and Reception 3 weeks ago. I received so many compliments from friends and family about how great the music was and how much they loved the selection! Everyone danced all night long until... Read More the venue closed! My husband and I were beyond happy with everything Blanc Noir did for us!

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Ngan C

My husband and I got married in July in NJ and we planned our whole wedding from overseas. We spent a lot of time researching DJs online and skype calls at weird times but after speaking to Christian for the first time I told my husband we have to hire Blanc Noir for our... Read More wedding. Christian was so easy to talk to and was easy going about all of our details for music. My husband is English so he requested very different music from the "typical American stuff" and I requested a mixture from hip hop, R&B, pop to country. As you can imagine Blanc Noir had their hands full! At first I was a little nervous that Christian was going to MC and not DJ however, we loved the music that his colleague played and the energy that Christian brought to our wedding. We hired Blanc Noir to play music for our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception with the addition of two performers at our wedding that Blanc Noir helped provide audio for. We liked Blanc Noir so much that we also hired our photo booth and lighting from the team. Christian was very flexible with our budget and worked hard to help with our vision for the wedding. The booth assistants were really nice and helped our guests with all the fun props. They even reminded us to take some photos at the end of the evening as we didn't get a chance to get in the photo booth as newlyweds! We love looking back at our photo booth album and seeing everyone having a blast. We could not ask for a better team to help with the wedding of our dreams. Thank you so much to Christian and his team!

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Grace S

We are so pleased with Christian and his Blanc Noir team!! We seriously could not have chosen anyone better than them. From our first meeting with Christian we knew we had made the right choice. He was very professional, listened to our vision for our wedding night, and he was... Read More very helpful with suggestions and other recommendations. Our wedding day arrived, Christian took care of our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception of course. We couldn't be happier! Everything ran smoothly and we all danced the night away. Everyone truly enjoyed themselves. Guests that never dance, danced that night. Our wedding night was everything we imagined! We would give more stars to Christian and Blanc Noir Event Group if possible!

Reviewed on 11/12/2016 Jessica L

I wish there were more stars to give BNEG!! Fernando and his team completely blew any expectation that I could have ever imagined OUT OF THE WATER! The dance floor was PACKED at any given moment. Guests could not stop complimenting how much dancing was happening... even before... Read More dinner! The stress of planning a wedding can take the fun out of everything- but, with Fernando, there was no stress. He took care of everything and made every moment absolutely perfect. I am forever grateful that we chose BNEG to rock our wedding! THANK YOU!!!!!

Reviewed on 11/04/2016 Kristen R

The booking process with Fernando was amazing! He didn't try to force us to do/use things we may not have needed. Always polite and fast to answer. Very accommodating with music requests (we sent him a lot of Turkish songs to find). Everyone loved the music and complimented the... Read More organization of the wedding, which of course had to do with Fernando :) We also used his photo booth which was great! loved everyone's pictures.

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Julia N

Fernando was such a pleasure to work with. He's extremely laid back and really eased us through the whole music process and took the time to go through songs with us to make sure we were picking the best songs for each event of the night. We had a many people of all different... Read More ages at our wedding and Fernando was able to make literally everyone happy and get on the dance floor!!

Fernando Serrano | Christian Meneses

Fernando is a seasoned event guru with over 12 years of experience in private, social and corporate events. Wanderlust, espresso aficionado and a kick-ass DJ. Christian is a speech therapist by day, vinyl connoisseur by night. Avid boater, fitness fanatic and it's been said he can outlift Fernando on Monday - Thursday.