Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Arabic, Caribbean, Indian, Latin, Mariachi, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Se Habla Español, Planning, Audio/Visual Equipment, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

1232 Van Houten Ave, Clifton, NJ
Tri-State Area

Reviewed on 3/01/2016 Heather T

We absolutely LOVED Blanc Noir!!!!! We were beyond LUCKY to have been recommended Fernando at Blanc Noir for our wedding entertainment. They did such an amazing job!! DJ, Photo Booth, Lighting- the whole package!!!!! Not only did they go over and beyond to make our day an... Read More unforgettable one, Fernando's love and passion for his music and trade is something you do not see often. His excitement for his work beamed out like a ray of sunshine- it was very inspiring =) He was also so helpful in planning the night- so entrances, dances, cake cutting, and shoutouts went smoothly. What an amazing MC and DJ!!! Couldn't have been more happy with choosing Blanc Noir for our special day!! Thank you guys!

Reviewed on 12/27/2015 karen p

First and foremost, it's important to note that these reviews are completely voluntary, commentators don't receive a reward or any gift for taking the time to write any feedback on vendors. With that being said, my husband and I felt compelled to take the time to write a review... Read More because of the exceptional partnership we received from Blanc Noir Event Group for our wedding- specifically led by Fernando Serrano. I should start by sharing that we had a very short engagement - 6 months to plan and execute a wedding. So having partners that can move as quickly as we were moving was key. Fernando was extremely responsive, extremely flexible and accommodating to our short timeline prep. Most importantly, my husband and I are very passionate about music and we are very aware of its' ability to set the tone of a room. It's so important to us that the moment we got engaged we weren't thinking about the venue or the church first, we were thinking about what song for our first dance, what our entrance song would be, etc. We are are also both heavily influenced by the music of 90s Hip hop and RnB and our circle of friends and family also grew up in this environment - So we didn't need a DJ to lead us to the dancefloor/ taking over the reception. Quite non-traditional and you can imagine finding a wedding DJ that matches "nontraditional" can be hard. But then we met Fernando in his new BN digs - we just clicked, the vibe just matched. He was easygoing, professional, and though up and coming - he knew all the formalities of a wedding and guided us through the planning process. I had guests coming up to us saying "this was the BEST music of any wedding I've been to" and that's what you need, you need to TRUST that your DJ is a representation of your style as a couple and Fernando was exactly that- truly a great partner that made the day even more memorable We highly Recommend Blanc Noir Group. Photobooth package was on-point as well ! - No hiccups & great pics.

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Dina D

Where to begin?! My wedding was more than amazing thanks to Blanc Noir Event Group. Christian and his team were unbelievable. First, we were so happy with Christian's flexibility in initially meeting with us, being that my husband and I's schedules are very hectic. He did... Read More whatever possible to make sure it was convenient for the both of us to be able to sit down and discuss the vision we both had for our special day. After meeting with several entertainment companies we were more than sure that Blanc Noir was the best fit for us. In addition to his professionalism and great energy, Christian was available and receptive to any questions or needs from the first time we met, up until our wedding day. He also met with us several times, including our final meeting to make sure that he had everything he needed for our event so all we needed to do was focus on enjoying our special day. He helped diligently with the planning process and made sure every little detail was exactly what we wanted, all we needed to do was show up and have a great time with all of our guests! We definitely had the full package. The candid photos that were being taken at our event and placed on the large screens throughout the reception was a great personal touch! We also received all of the pictures that were taken on a DVD for us to have. The photo booth was AWESOME and of course all of our guests absolutely loved it. It definitely kept our guests entertained and having a great time! The music was on point throughout our entire event! The dance floor was packed the whole night (excluding formalities of course). There were also points where my husband and I were unsure of what songs to choose and we put our trust in Christian as a professional and he definitely delivered. He kept all of our guests engaged and having a great time. I can't thank Christian, his team, and Blanc Noir as a whole for making our special day everything we imagined and MORE!

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Andres I

Our special day was Sep 10, 2016. I happened to know Fernando from high school days. We lost contact until I had to plan for my wedding day and the satisfying reviews led me back to him. Me and my Wife were so glad BNEG hosted our special day because Fernando was so pleasant &... Read More professional to work with from the beginning to the end and once the celebration started it didn't stop!..the photo booth was also a big HIT! As well as the CO2 blast, which I recommend it! BNEG Rocks! Ppl are still raving about it.... Thanks, Andres & Tiffany

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Manuel A

Can't say enough great things about Fernando and his entire BNEG team!!! Was incredibly easy to work with and every conversation with him felt more like having fun with a friend than it ever felt like planning a wedding. He knows exactly how to read a crowd because he created an... Read More absolutely amazing dance scene at our wedding. Literally the best time of my life and we have Fernando to thank for being a large part of it. Not only was he a great DJ, but he's become a great friend to us. I HIGHLY recommend anyone reading this post to do yourselves a favor and book this guy immediately... I guarantee that you will not regret it.

Reviewed on 7/27/2016 Stephanie H

My husband and I just got married on July 3rd. We are so extremely happy that we chose to go with Blanc Noir Event Group. Christian was so easy to work with. We felt as if he really understood us and we had known him for years. He is extremely personable. Our wedding was... Read More pretty diverse, our families are comprised of Italian, Jewish, and Peruvian heritage, while I was worried about how he was going to go from salsa to Motown to make everyone happy, he proved that he could effortlessly mix the music. People were on the dance floor all night long!! We also decided to do the dancing in the clouds for our first dance, and it was so nice! I can't wait to see it in pictures/video! Christian and his team were all so great, we wish we had a reason (and the money, ha!) to throw another party so we can have him dj for us!

Reviewed on 7/20/2016 Carolina L

My husband and I had such an awesome time at our wedding and Blanc Nior made the night that much better. The music was on point; he had the crowd moving and entertained. Our DJ Chris played a create mix of Spanish music, hip-hop and top 40. His personality is awesome and he... Read More is a true professional. The photo booth was a hit and his staff kept everything organized. One thing that surprised me the most was how quick he created the photo booth album; he gave it to us before the night was over. I highly recommend this company, they did a terrific job and we are so lucky to have picked them to DJ our wedding. Thank you so much!!!

Reviewed on 7/15/2016 Diego M

Finding the right entertainment for your event isn't too easy, especially when you're choosing one for your wedding out of the multitude of entertainment companies that are available. You want the setup to look great, you want the music to be perfect, but you also want the right... Read More kind of energy from your DJ and MC. After months of research, and meeting with four other big name entertainment companies in New Jersey, we were fortunate enough to have chosen Blanc Noir for our wedding at The Tides Estate. Blanc Noir gave us everything we were looking for and went above and beyond what we expected, providing a level of professionalism and service that's in a class of its own. From the moment we entered the Blanc Noir office, the attention to detail was obvious, but it wasn't until we met with Fernando, that we knew we had found the best. From a perfectly mixed and customized reception intro, to literal last minute changes, we saw that Blanc Noir is the company that it is, because of the passion and hard work that's put into it by Fernando and his crew. The music selection was excellent, and dynamically changed based on our guests and what Fernando interpreted. Fernando's MC work is exceptional, with everything transitioning perfectly. Everything went so smoothly and better than we had envisioned - we couldn't have asked for a better experience. You can get a great entertainment company, or you can get the best. Thank you, Blanc Noir! -Elena and Diego M.

Reviewed on 7/01/2016

Despite our last minute arrangement Blanc & Noir accommodated us and provided an outstanding service. From their flexibility, their affordability, their ability to customize the event so that all our guests from different horizons had a blast, I say "chapeau!". Christian (our... Read More dj) was simply amazing from the first phone call I made to B&N to the end of my event and his follow up. Thanks, thanks, and thanks!

Reviewed on 5/30/2016 Fani B

If you want your party to come to life, you have to use BNEG. When we searched for our entertainment, we needed an MC who knew Spanish. And that’s when we met Fernando. From the first conversation we had, we felt very comfortable with Fernando and what he could do for our... Read More wedding. Even though we spoke with other companies and DJs, we didn’t want anyone else but BNEG. Throughout the planning process, Fernando really got to know us, to understand our personalities and music tastes. Once we got to the reception, it couldn’t have been any better. These guys kept the party going all night, and had every person on their feet. I would recommend them to anyone who needs entertainment. Thank you BNEG!

Reviewed on 3/28/2016 Kathryn M

From the moment we met Fernando we knew he was our guy to DJ our wedding. His enthusiasm and passion for music was contagious and we immediately connected with him. He was knowledgeable about the latest technology and always had the most recent songs and mixes readily... Read More available for us to listen to when we came in to pick out our play list for the wedding day. Fernando created our video montage as well as we couldn’t have been happier with how it came out. He added more pictures than we had expected and our friends and family loved it. On the night of the wedding Fernando and his crew had all our guests on the dance floor all night long. He played a great range of songs and mixes for all age groups and the dance floor was packed from start to finish. He was always professional and knew exactly what we wanted played at our wedding reception. The air cannons we added to our package was the highlight of our night and the most fun experience ever. Our wedding guests were blown away with the lighting, the dancing on the clouds addition, the flat screen televisions, and the amazing ambiance that was created in our reception room. DJ Fernando and the entire Blanc Noir Event Group was such a pleasure to work with and we would recommend them to any bride and groom looking to have the most amazing wedding reception – you will NOT be disappointed!

Reviewed on 1/07/2016 Lindsey L

Fernando and his team were incredibly professional, fun, and helpful. Fernando especially exceeded every expectation and did an amazing job mc'ing the wedding, keeping the program moving and the guests involved and dancing. Everyone raves about the great music, the awesome DJ,... Read More and the photo booth that Blanc Noir provided. Besides hosting a great event for us, Fernando also was our go to guy for any other help we needed, introducing us to our videographer, helping us with song selection and showing us the the best options for lighting that would fit our theme and complement our photographs. He came highly recommended to us, and we wholeheartedly recommend him and his company to anyone else planning a wedding or any event that you want to go flawlessly.

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 clarisse m

BEST DECISION EVER! Our wedding was a month ago and our guests can't stop talking about how good the music was at our wedding. From the beginning Fernando and his team were very professional and easy going to work with. Even to the last minute ( day before wedding) did he... Read More take my international song requests and made them happen!!! WE made the best decision also regarding using BNEG Photo Booth - it is by far the best Photo Booth we have ever seen and we have gone to over 10 weddings! From the minute it was open our guests were having a ball taking pictures. We got a photo album the night of our wedding with Photo Booth pictures - it was amazing!. We cannot express how thankful we are for the BNEG service and we highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for top notch service and entertainment for their next event!!

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 jessica f

I could not have been more happy with my decision to hire Blanc Noir for my wedding. Him and his talented staff had our wedding rocking the entire night! From our grand entrance, to our final song, his ability to read the crowed and keep everyone on the dance floor and... Read More entertained was truly fantastic. He and his crew came dressed to the 9 with some dapper suits. I would strongly recommend Blanc Noir to any bride looking to have an amazing party!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015

They offer everything (DJ, MC, lighting, videography, and photo booths) you would need to keep your guests entertained during your wedding. Blanc Noir Events Group was the perfect pick for us. After interviewing with several other DJ groups we found that compared to others they... Read More really offered the best value, professionalism, and, quiet honestly, have the best DJs. If music and dancing are a priority this group would be an excellent pick. Go to their website and take a listen to their sample mixes. We wanted a DJ that would put the priority on getting our guests up and dancing the entire night. Essentially we wanted an all night dance party with very little program or talking during our reception. Our DJ, Christian Meneses, delivered this. He was excellent. We met several times for him to get to know us and our style. We had very specific music requests including old school 90s hip-hop, top 40, kpop, and dance - he was able to mix it all seamlessly. Christian was very professional and even was able to accommodate some last minute changes with no trouble.

Reviewed on 10/15/2015 Andi G

Christian and Blanc Noir Team!!! We had our special day on August 29, 2015 and it could have not been a smooth process without the professional approach of Christian. From the first meeting to the final week, my wife and I never had to think that our main entertainment... Read More (DJ/Music) will ever be an issue. They provided the music, intelligent lighting, and their Blanc Noir photo booth (which was a huge hit in our wedding)! We definitely had a blast and our guests had such a great time with the mix of music they played! It was definitely a success!! We definitely recommend Blanc Noir for your next BIG event! - Mr. & Mrs. Guarin!

Reviewed on 10/12/2015 Robin A

We had an amazing wedding and had several guests tell us our wedding was the best wedding they had ever been to. We owe a lot of this compliment to Christian at BNEG! My husband and I got married on Sunday, September 6. It was an afternoon wedding (11:30 - 4:00 PM) and on a... Read More yacht sailing on the Hudson and East River in NYC. It was also a fairly small wedding with only 70 guests. We were concerned about people having fun given a few uphill battles...being early in the day, on a boat with 3 different levels and people scattered, and having a small amount of guests. It was amazing though! People were dancing and having such a great time for the entire event. Christian was amazing and listened to all our requests. My husband and I are originally from the midwest and 95% of our guests traveled from out of state either from the midwest or southeast so we had to have country music as part of our reception and the music selection was perfect! I honestly cannot say enough good things about Christian. He made our wedding unforgettable and so fun for us and all our guests!

Reviewed on 10/09/2015 Jodi N

Fernando and his team did an excellent job at our wedding!! From the moment my husband and I met with him we knew that we could trust him to make the night one to remember, and that's what he did. He worked with us until the day before to finalize our wedding song...he had to... Read More cut he song to make it shorter. It ended up perfect. I would highly recommend dj Fernando and his team to anyone hoping for a full night of dancing!

Reviewed on 10/05/2015 Lauren K

Labor Day Weekend Wedding. We used Fernando and his team for our wedding and couldn't be happier with how the day turned out. He had everything set up quickly for the ceremony (mics for us/officiant/guitarist) and for the reception. Our wedding was at a winery outdoors and there... Read More was never an issue for him using his equipment; he was prepared for anything having never seen the venue prior to the day. He acted as the MC for the reception and we received so many compliments from our guests about him and his staff. We also used his photo booth which our guests loved and even created a scrapbook of all the pics from that day for us! Loved the music they played - always keeping a group on the dance floor and the party going. We would definitely recommend this company to anyone!

Reviewed on 9/30/2015 Greg B

I don't really know how to properly put into words just how incredible DJ Fernando and his crew made our wedding, but I will start with this: the entire dancefloor was packed wall to wall BEFORE the first course was even served. From start to finish, Blanc Noir seriously... Read More made our entire wedding day incredible. Starting with the ceremony, which was perfectly orchestrated and set an incredible, beautiful ambience. Cocktail hour and reception were even better - honestly the dance floor was packed almost every minute of the night. We literally had to force ourselves to sit down and eat. Our guests are STILL raving about the wedding and many have said hands down the best DJ set they've ever heard at a wedding or any other event. Everything was expertly tailored to fit our style and keep our guests on the floor. Beyond all this, as a same sex couple, it was very meaningful to us that Fernando and team treated us like any other couple and truly made our day feel nothing short of magical. That's the word I was looking at the beginning of this review :) If you are looking for DJ/Emcee team that will truly make your day unforgettable, you've come to the right place. ROCK ON BLANC NOIR!!! Greg & Tom

Reviewed on 9/29/2015 Annmarie L

First, I want to say that Fernando and his team at Blanc Noir are AMAZING!! They are knowledgeable, professional and easy to work with. I found Blanc Noir on-line and decided to give them a call based on their reviews and I was not disappointed. From our first meeting... Read More Fernando listened to what we wanted as well as gave his opinion and suggestions which was very helpful since I felt clueless. Up until the wedding day Fernando was easy to contact when I had any questions he responded quickly. Honestly Fernando makes you feel welcome and comfortable so that you feel like you are talking to an old friend! My wedding was 9/6/15 and the guests are still talking about how great the music was and how they enjoyed the energy of the team. If the time comes where I need a great DJ/Event Group I know exactly who I will be calling!

Reviewed on 9/16/2015 Jamie L

Fernando and his team were without a doubt my favorite part of our wedding day. Before the big day, my husband and I had no idea on a first dance song or entrance music. We sat with Fernando at his beautiful new office for about an hour the week before our wedding and I felt so... Read More comfortable. We each gave him our ideas for our first dance song and he was able to give us the pros and cons of each. Every piece of advice made complete sense! We ended up using John Legend's, "You and I," and we were both extremely happy with this beautiful song. Fernando and his team were at the venue hours before the ceremony began. I was so excited to see them, and so surprised that they were there before I even arrived! This helped to put me at ease on what could be a very hectic day. We chose the package with televisions, and I handed Fernando a stack of 80 photos at our last meeting. He made such a beautiful montage that our wedding guests are still talking about. I can't thank the team enough! Thank you for making our day so magical!

Reviewed on 8/02/2015 Dan W

Wedding 06-27-2015: My experience with Blanc Noir has been nothing but exceptional. From day one, Christian was willing to work with me to make my wedding the best it could be. He really tries to take care of you and his experience allows him to anticipate things you may need... Read More and did not think about. For example, the morning of the wedding my musician for the ceremony was feeling sick and not sure he could play. I notified Christian that right away and he ready to fill in since we already discussed having him as backup. Lastly, I definitely recommend getting the photo-booth if it's within your budget. I wasn't sure about an open photo-booth at first, but myself and my guests enjoyed it very much and the photos came out great.

Reviewed on 6/03/2015 Demaris C

On my honeymoon with my now husband talking about how great our wedding was and how we wish we could do it all over again because it was THAT amazing!. We initially chose BNEG because I'm Cuban and my husband is Italian so we needed someone who understood the latin and American... Read More music we were looking for. Christian, Fernando and the rest of the team at Blanc Noir are such professionals and by-far exceeded our expectations! The vibe during the reception was incredible. Everyone was on the dance floor, the mix of music was great, the photobooth was AWESOME, the percussionist was outstanding. I don't think I have enough adjectives to describe how spectacular they were. They went above and beyond their call of duty, thinking of things we didn't. They were extremely attentive to detail and made the day a complete breeze for us. We're so thankful we chose them as our entertainment and I'd recommend them to anyone! Not to mention, they dressed super snazzy for the occasion! We love you guys, thank you so much for everything!!! ♥

Reviewed on 5/31/2015 Rita C

Hands down Fernando and the Blanc Noir team were amazing!!! From our initial meeting up until the wedding day, Fernando was the ultimate professional with a broad knowledge of music and entertainment. He would always make himself available to answer all of our questions and... Read More concerns. Finding the right DJ to play a Latin and American wedding for a crowd varying in different age groups was very challenging but he understood our vision and was able to execute. On the day of the wedding he was on point and was able to make last minute changes per our request. He was such a professional in checking in with us that my fellow groomsmen thought that he was the Maitre D’ of the venue. Everyone had a great time and made it a point to mention how good the music and the DJ was as the dance floor was packed the entire night. Point blank, there is no better DJ than Fernando. Thank you!!! Rita & Jerry Li

Start a Conversation!