We. Create. Moments.

Blanc Noir Event Group is an award-winning event production agency focused on providing the very best DJ talent, Bilingual MCs, lighting design & luxury photobooths. Passionate. Experienced. Adaptive. Our goal is simple - to provide the soundtrack and atmosphere for your special day and help you have the wedding that you DESERVE. We. Create. Moments.

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Arabic, Caribbean, Indian, Latin, Mariachi, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Se Habla Español, Planning, Audio/Visual Equipment, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

1232 Van Houten Ave, Clifton, NJ Tri-State Area (973) 751-1636

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Cristina G

We can’t say enough good things about our experience working with Christian at Blanc Noir Events for our wedding!!!!! Christian was a true professional from start to finish. From our first meeting, we instantly hit it off with him and knew we could trust him with arguably the... Read More most important part of the reception (the music obviously, but also MCing and being essentially the Master of Ceremonies who helps set the pace and the tone of the whole event). We love to dance, and were looking for a DJ who could bring the party and mix in a lot of different music styles (we love everything from Top 40, to Latin, to Country, etc. and wanted to hear all of it on the dance floor!!). We also wanted someone who was bilingual and could MC in Spanish and English and also blend the music styles easily. In addition to doing all of that, Blanc Noir also provided a photo booth with fun props and a custom step and repeat (big hit!!!) and a custom monogram gobo that lit up above the dance floor. I would recommend Christian and Blanc Noir Events to anyone looking for a DJ who can really do it ALL. Not only did Christian rock our reception, but working with Christian was one of the most seamless and easy parts of the wedding planning process. Everyone is still talking about how much fun they had that night, and that’s all we could have ever hoped for!! Christian - thank you so much for amazing memories and for helping make our wedding day so special!!!

Reviewed on 12/27/2015 karen p

First and foremost, it's important to note that these reviews are completely voluntary, commentators don't receive a reward or any gift for taking the time to write any feedback on vendors. With that being said, my husband and I felt compelled to take the time to write a review... Read More because of the exceptional partnership we received from Blanc Noir Event Group for our wedding- specifically led by Fernando Serrano. I should start by sharing that we had a very short engagement - 6 months to plan and execute a wedding. So having partners that can move as quickly as we were moving was key. Fernando was extremely responsive, extremely flexible and accommodating to our short timeline prep. Most importantly, my husband and I are very passionate about music and we are very aware of its' ability to set the tone of a room. It's so important to us that the moment we got engaged we weren't thinking about the venue or the church first, we were thinking about what song for our first dance, what our entrance song would be, etc. We are are also both heavily influenced by the music of 90s Hip hop and RnB and our circle of friends and family also grew up in this environment - So we didn't need a DJ to lead us to the dancefloor/ taking over the reception. Quite non-traditional and you can imagine finding a wedding DJ that matches "nontraditional" can be hard. But then we met Fernando in his new BN digs - we just clicked, the vibe just matched. He was easygoing, professional, and though up and coming - he knew all the formalities of a wedding and guided us through the planning process. I had guests coming up to us saying "this was the BEST music of any wedding I've been to" and that's what you need, you need to TRUST that your DJ is a representation of your style as a couple and Fernando was exactly that- truly a great partner that made the day even more memorable We highly Recommend Blanc Noir Group. Photobooth package was on-point as well ! - No hiccups & great pics.

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Dina D

Where to begin?! My wedding was more than amazing thanks to Blanc Noir Event Group. Christian and his team were unbelievable. First, we were so happy with Christian's flexibility in initially meeting with us, being that my husband and I's schedules are very hectic. He did... Read More whatever possible to make sure it was convenient for the both of us to be able to sit down and discuss the vision we both had for our special day. After meeting with several entertainment companies we were more than sure that Blanc Noir was the best fit for us. In addition to his professionalism and great energy, Christian was available and receptive to any questions or needs from the first time we met, up until our wedding day. He also met with us several times, including our final meeting to make sure that he had everything he needed for our event so all we needed to do was focus on enjoying our special day. He helped diligently with the planning process and made sure every little detail was exactly what we wanted, all we needed to do was show up and have a great time with all of our guests! We definitely had the full package. The candid photos that were being taken at our event and placed on the large screens throughout the reception was a great personal touch! We also received all of the pictures that were taken on a DVD for us to have. The photo booth was AWESOME and of course all of our guests absolutely loved it. It definitely kept our guests entertained and having a great time! The music was on point throughout our entire event! The dance floor was packed the whole night (excluding formalities of course). There were also points where my husband and I were unsure of what songs to choose and we put our trust in Christian as a professional and he definitely delivered. He kept all of our guests engaged and having a great time. I can't thank Christian, his team, and Blanc Noir as a whole for making our special day everything we imagined and MORE!

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Kelly W

Fernando is Amazing to work with! Blanc Noir did the music for my Ceremony, Cocktail hour, and Reception 3 weeks ago. I received so many compliments from friends and family about how great the music was and how much they loved the selection! Everyone danced all night long until... Read More the venue closed! My husband and I were beyond happy with everything Blanc Noir did for us!

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Ngan C

My husband and I got married in July in NJ and we planned our whole wedding from overseas. We spent a lot of time researching DJs online and skype calls at weird times but after speaking to Christian for the first time I told my husband we have to hire Blanc Noir for our... Read More wedding. Christian was so easy to talk to and was easy going about all of our details for music. My husband is English so he requested very different music from the "typical American stuff" and I requested a mixture from hip hop, R&B, pop to country. As you can imagine Blanc Noir had their hands full! At first I was a little nervous that Christian was going to MC and not DJ however, we loved the music that his colleague played and the energy that Christian brought to our wedding. We hired Blanc Noir to play music for our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception with the addition of two performers at our wedding that Blanc Noir helped provide audio for. We liked Blanc Noir so much that we also hired our photo booth and lighting from the team. Christian was very flexible with our budget and worked hard to help with our vision for the wedding. The booth assistants were really nice and helped our guests with all the fun props. They even reminded us to take some photos at the end of the evening as we didn't get a chance to get in the photo booth as newlyweds! We love looking back at our photo booth album and seeing everyone having a blast. We could not ask for a better team to help with the wedding of our dreams. Thank you so much to Christian and his team!

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Grace S

We are so pleased with Christian and his Blanc Noir team!! We seriously could not have chosen anyone better than them. From our first meeting with Christian we knew we had made the right choice. He was very professional, listened to our vision for our wedding night, and he was... Read More very helpful with suggestions and other recommendations. Our wedding day arrived, Christian took care of our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception of course. We couldn't be happier! Everything ran smoothly and we all danced the night away. Everyone truly enjoyed themselves. Guests that never dance, danced that night. Our wedding night was everything we imagined! We would give more stars to Christian and Blanc Noir Event Group if possible!

Reviewed on 11/12/2016 Jessica L

I wish there were more stars to give BNEG!! Fernando and his team completely blew any expectation that I could have ever imagined OUT OF THE WATER! The dance floor was PACKED at any given moment. Guests could not stop complimenting how much dancing was happening... even before... Read More dinner! The stress of planning a wedding can take the fun out of everything- but, with Fernando, there was no stress. He took care of everything and made every moment absolutely perfect. I am forever grateful that we chose BNEG to rock our wedding! THANK YOU!!!!!

Reviewed on 11/04/2016 Kristen R

The booking process with Fernando was amazing! He didn't try to force us to do/use things we may not have needed. Always polite and fast to answer. Very accommodating with music requests (we sent him a lot of Turkish songs to find). Everyone loved the music and complimented the... Read More organization of the wedding, which of course had to do with Fernando :) We also used his photo booth which was great! loved everyone's pictures.

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Julia N

Fernando was such a pleasure to work with. He's extremely laid back and really eased us through the whole music process and took the time to go through songs with us to make sure we were picking the best songs for each event of the night. We had a many people of all different... Read More ages at our wedding and Fernando was able to make literally everyone happy and get on the dance floor!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Linda C

Christian and his team at Blanc Noir made sure our wedding celebration was super memorable. From the music to the perfect lighting and the entertaining photo booth our guests were kept busy and having a good time all night. Christian was super helpful during the planning phase... Read More and made everything super easy. Every time he met with us he made us feel confident that he was going to help make our night special. True professionals and they know their craft well. Cheers Blanc Noir Event Group. Highly recommend these gentlemen. Ask for Christian he was the best.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Marzana Z

Where do we start, words cannot express how Ecstatic we were and are with the service provided by Blanc noir and Especially DJ Christian and his Team. We met with a few DJs before meeting with Christian, the typical "Yes we're the best at this and that" the overrated types. We... Read More were pretty stressed. Then we met with Christian and instantly made a connection and felt at ease and just knew he was our Guy and knew our wedding was in Great hands. He absolutely made our wedding the special moment that it was. He was 100% on the ball in terms of pre-wedding preparation. His taste in music is not the typical wedding music that you expect, it's more in tuned with his crowd. We Love to Dance and Christian made sure that's what happened. He worked with Us, using his input and creativity together with ours to make a killer playlist that had the dance floor jumping the entire time. He was early to setup, he was wonderful on the mic all night , making sure the process was smooth and moving along, and when we got the party started, he absolutely killed it!!!!!! We're not exaggerating when we say that almost every single person at the wedding came up to us and said our wedding was one of IF not the best wedding they've been to as the dance offs were EPIC. And everyone asked us who our DJ was because he was one of the most kick-ass DJs they'd ever heard. The photo booth provided by Blanc Noir was not your average photo booth, it was very Chic and the props were a Hit with all the guests as they were witty and fun. The attendants were also friendly and attentive to guests which kept everything smooth. Christian's experience helped us walk through final plans, gave us comfort and his attention to detail were top notch and most of all He is simply a truly, truly standup Guy. We Would highly recommend Christian and Blanc Noir for any event where the music is a cornerstone of having a good time. He know's what he's doing and it shows in his love for entertainment. So once again Huge Thanks to Christian and his Team for making Our Day Oh So Special!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Randy W

The time of our life and everyone else was had on September 10th, 2016! Everyone kept coming up to my gorgeous wife and I gushing with how our wedding was the best wedding they've ever attended. There is absolutely no doubt that a huge part of that compliment deserves to go to... Read More Christian Meneses from Blanc Noir and their entire team! They literally brought an entire team to deliver the most amazing and flawless soundtrack to our wedding. We also contracted an amazing bongo player that Blanc Noir recommended named Details to play along live. We couldn't have been more happy with the choice. He would carve out a pocket in the music and amaze us as well as add just the right amount of extra flavor that my wife and I were looking for. The professionalism, art, and craft of Blanc Noir is unparalleled! They actually surprised us by bringing out some extra items we would have had to add to our contract completely free! We had our ceremony on-site which Christian provided perfect background music and mic audio for which can be a problem at other weddings I’ve attend, not here. We loved the up-lighting package we selected and the photo booth was a lot of fun for our guests. We truly couldn’t have been happier with Christian and Blanc Noir! Christian has the experience, and cool confidence that his team will deliver the wedding or event of your life with the professionalism it deserves.

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Andres I

Our special day was Sep 10, 2016. I happened to know Fernando from high school days. We lost contact until I had to plan for my wedding day and the satisfying reviews led me back to him. Me and my Wife were so glad BNEG hosted our special day because Fernando was so pleasant &... Read More professional to work with from the beginning to the end and once the celebration started it didn't stop!..the photo booth was also a big HIT! As well as the CO2 blast, which I recommend it! BNEG Rocks! Ppl are still raving about it.... Thanks, Andres & Tiffany

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Manuel A

Can't say enough great things about Fernando and his entire BNEG team!!! Was incredibly easy to work with and every conversation with him felt more like having fun with a friend than it ever felt like planning a wedding. He knows exactly how to read a crowd because he created an... Read More absolutely amazing dance scene at our wedding. Literally the best time of my life and we have Fernando to thank for being a large part of it. Not only was he a great DJ, but he's become a great friend to us. I HIGHLY recommend anyone reading this post to do yourselves a favor and book this guy immediately... I guarantee that you will not regret it.

Reviewed on 7/27/2016 Stephanie H

My husband and I just got married on July 3rd. We are so extremely happy that we chose to go with Blanc Noir Event Group. Christian was so easy to work with. We felt as if he really understood us and we had known him for years. He is extremely personable. Our wedding was... Read More pretty diverse, our families are comprised of Italian, Jewish, and Peruvian heritage, while I was worried about how he was going to go from salsa to Motown to make everyone happy, he proved that he could effortlessly mix the music. People were on the dance floor all night long!! We also decided to do the dancing in the clouds for our first dance, and it was so nice! I can't wait to see it in pictures/video! Christian and his team were all so great, we wish we had a reason (and the money, ha!) to throw another party so we can have him dj for us!

Reviewed on 7/20/2016 Carolina L

My husband and I had such an awesome time at our wedding and Blanc Nior made the night that much better. The music was on point; he had the crowd moving and entertained. Our DJ Chris played a create mix of Spanish music, hip-hop and top 40. His personality is awesome and he... Read More is a true professional. The photo booth was a hit and his staff kept everything organized. One thing that surprised me the most was how quick he created the photo booth album; he gave it to us before the night was over. I highly recommend this company, they did a terrific job and we are so lucky to have picked them to DJ our wedding. Thank you so much!!!

Reviewed on 7/15/2016 Diego M

Finding the right entertainment for your event isn't too easy, especially when you're choosing one for your wedding out of the multitude of entertainment companies that are available. You want the setup to look great, you want the music to be perfect, but you also want the right... Read More kind of energy from your DJ and MC. After months of research, and meeting with four other big name entertainment companies in New Jersey, we were fortunate enough to have chosen Blanc Noir for our wedding at The Tides Estate. Blanc Noir gave us everything we were looking for and went above and beyond what we expected, providing a level of professionalism and service that's in a class of its own. From the moment we entered the Blanc Noir office, the attention to detail was obvious, but it wasn't until we met with Fernando, that we knew we had found the best. From a perfectly mixed and customized reception intro, to literal last minute changes, we saw that Blanc Noir is the company that it is, because of the passion and hard work that's put into it by Fernando and his crew. The music selection was excellent, and dynamically changed based on our guests and what Fernando interpreted. Fernando's MC work is exceptional, with everything transitioning perfectly. Everything went so smoothly and better than we had envisioned - we couldn't have asked for a better experience. You can get a great entertainment company, or you can get the best. Thank you, Blanc Noir! -Elena and Diego M.

Reviewed on 7/01/2016

Despite our last minute arrangement Blanc & Noir accommodated us and provided an outstanding service. From their flexibility, their affordability, their ability to customize the event so that all our guests from different horizons had a blast, I say "chapeau!". Christian (our... Read More dj) was simply amazing from the first phone call I made to B&N to the end of my event and his follow up. Thanks, thanks, and thanks!

Reviewed on 5/30/2016 Fani B

If you want your party to come to life, you have to use BNEG. When we searched for our entertainment, we needed an MC who knew Spanish. And that’s when we met Fernando. From the first conversation we had, we felt very comfortable with Fernando and what he could do for our... Read More wedding. Even though we spoke with other companies and DJs, we didn’t want anyone else but BNEG. Throughout the planning process, Fernando really got to know us, to understand our personalities and music tastes. Once we got to the reception, it couldn’t have been any better. These guys kept the party going all night, and had every person on their feet. I would recommend them to anyone who needs entertainment. Thank you BNEG!

Reviewed on 3/28/2016 Kathryn M

From the moment we met Fernando we knew he was our guy to DJ our wedding. His enthusiasm and passion for music was contagious and we immediately connected with him. He was knowledgeable about the latest technology and always had the most recent songs and mixes readily... Read More available for us to listen to when we came in to pick out our play list for the wedding day. Fernando created our video montage as well as we couldn’t have been happier with how it came out. He added more pictures than we had expected and our friends and family loved it. On the night of the wedding Fernando and his crew had all our guests on the dance floor all night long. He played a great range of songs and mixes for all age groups and the dance floor was packed from start to finish. He was always professional and knew exactly what we wanted played at our wedding reception. The air cannons we added to our package was the highlight of our night and the most fun experience ever. Our wedding guests were blown away with the lighting, the dancing on the clouds addition, the flat screen televisions, and the amazing ambiance that was created in our reception room. DJ Fernando and the entire Blanc Noir Event Group was such a pleasure to work with and we would recommend them to any bride and groom looking to have the most amazing wedding reception – you will NOT be disappointed!

Reviewed on 3/01/2016 Heather T

We absolutely LOVED Blanc Noir!!!!! We were beyond LUCKY to have been recommended Fernando at Blanc Noir for our wedding entertainment. They did such an amazing job!! DJ, Photo Booth, Lighting- the whole package!!!!! Not only did they go over and beyond to make our day an... Read More unforgettable one, Fernando's love and passion for his music and trade is something you do not see often. His excitement for his work beamed out like a ray of sunshine- it was very inspiring =) He was also so helpful in planning the night- so entrances, dances, cake cutting, and shoutouts went smoothly. What an amazing MC and DJ!!! Couldn't have been more happy with choosing Blanc Noir for our special day!! Thank you guys!

Reviewed on 1/07/2016 Lindsey L

Fernando and his team were incredibly professional, fun, and helpful. Fernando especially exceeded every expectation and did an amazing job mc'ing the wedding, keeping the program moving and the guests involved and dancing. Everyone raves about the great music, the awesome DJ,... Read More and the photo booth that Blanc Noir provided. Besides hosting a great event for us, Fernando also was our go to guy for any other help we needed, introducing us to our videographer, helping us with song selection and showing us the the best options for lighting that would fit our theme and complement our photographs. He came highly recommended to us, and we wholeheartedly recommend him and his company to anyone else planning a wedding or any event that you want to go flawlessly.

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 clarisse m

BEST DECISION EVER! Our wedding was a month ago and our guests can't stop talking about how good the music was at our wedding. From the beginning Fernando and his team were very professional and easy going to work with. Even to the last minute ( day before wedding) did he... Read More take my international song requests and made them happen!!! WE made the best decision also regarding using BNEG Photo Booth - it is by far the best Photo Booth we have ever seen and we have gone to over 10 weddings! From the minute it was open our guests were having a ball taking pictures. We got a photo album the night of our wedding with Photo Booth pictures - it was amazing!. We cannot express how thankful we are for the BNEG service and we highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for top notch service and entertainment for their next event!!

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 jessica f

I could not have been more happy with my decision to hire Blanc Noir for my wedding. Him and his talented staff had our wedding rocking the entire night! From our grand entrance, to our final song, his ability to read the crowed and keep everyone on the dance floor and... Read More entertained was truly fantastic. He and his crew came dressed to the 9 with some dapper suits. I would strongly recommend Blanc Noir to any bride looking to have an amazing party!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015

They offer everything (DJ, MC, lighting, videography, and photo booths) you would need to keep your guests entertained during your wedding. Blanc Noir Events Group was the perfect pick for us. After interviewing with several other DJ groups we found that compared to others they... Read More really offered the best value, professionalism, and, quiet honestly, have the best DJs. If music and dancing are a priority this group would be an excellent pick. Go to their website and take a listen to their sample mixes. We wanted a DJ that would put the priority on getting our guests up and dancing the entire night. Essentially we wanted an all night dance party with very little program or talking during our reception. Our DJ, Christian Meneses, delivered this. He was excellent. We met several times for him to get to know us and our style. We had very specific music requests including old school 90s hip-hop, top 40, kpop, and dance - he was able to mix it all seamlessly. Christian was very professional and even was able to accommodate some last minute changes with no trouble.

Start a Conversation!