Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Serving All of Michigan (248) 607-0908

Reviewed on 7/27/2016 Hannah S

Blend did our wedding photos in May. It was a really hot day and they hung in there with us. All of the photos were beautiful and they were very nice and very easy to work with. Having two photographers also saves on time and gives extra flexibility. I highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 12/26/2015

As owner of Down The Aisle Ceremonies, I meet many photographers. I crossed paths with Jen & Rob/Blend Photography at a wedding we were both hired for. They were professional, personable, and calm…not always the case for wedding photographers. I contacted them soon after our... Read More mutual wedding and inquired about their availability to shoot my son’s Senior High School photos. I was pleasantly surprised that they were able to fit us in during a very busy wedding season. Rob & Jen made my son feel completely at ease and the photos were absolutely amazing! It was a wonderful experience for me and my son! Yes, he is incredibly handsome…as his mother…I’m allowed to brag a bit…but they captured his personality and good looks (lol..bragging again) perfectly! Thank you Jen & Rob!

So easy and fun to work with!

Reviewed on 11/17/2015 Amanda S

We couldn't be more pleased with BLEND Photo! Jen & Rob are so easy to work with and made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera. They took amazing candid shots (so many pictures that I loved from our wedding were the ones where I wasn't even in it, as it allowed me to... Read More see what happened throughout the night when I was busy). Their packages are affordable and can be tailored to just what you want/need out of your photographer. We weren't doing silly poses, they just captured the day exactly as it happened, and that's exactly what we were looking for. They also did amazing with our engagement photos and put up with our puppy Kiloh too. They also got our pics back super quick and in the cutest presentation ever (a custom wooden box).

Reviewed on 11/11/2015 Kaitlyn D

To say that Rob and Jen were phenomenal would be an understatement!! We are absolutely blown away with the engagement pictures they shot and are more excited than ever to have them capture our most special day! What I liked most about working with Rob and Jen was that not only... Read More were they professional and creative, I could really feel how much they cared about their work with each shot they took! I would recommend Blend Photo to anyone and everyone! Thank you, Rob and Jen!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Ashley T

I can not express how great it was to work with Blend Photography. We had a difficult setting with poor lighting, crowded spaces, and other people around. They took on this challenge when other people told me no and they turned out to be our favorite engagement photos. Thank you... Read More for taking a chance on us and making our dreams come true

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Cameron F

Honestly my fiancée and I couldn't be happier with our engagement photos. They're fun and easy to work with, they knew the geography of our locations very well which made everything run efficiently, and we got our pictures back way sooner than I expected. Can't wait for our big... Read More day!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Kristen B

Blend has been doing my family photos for about 3 years. With 2 wild toddlers they always capture them perfectly. I love the action shots the show our true family. Its always real life not a still life shot that isnt real. They are an amazing team that I hope to have photograph... Read More my kids future weddings. (in about 20 years) :-)

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Kellie C

Two days before my engagement photo shoot they called to cancel on me permanently. They do not answer their phone calls and will only contact you via email. This was their response "We're just slammed and can't take on any more shoots at this point ever." I found it to be... Read More unprofessional to wait until two days prior to the photo shoot. Not only was I looking forward to the appointment, I had spent a lot of money in preparation for this day (hair, clothes, nails, etc). I was/am so disappointed.

2015-10-29T19:09:23 Response from the vendor

This person did email us 10 days ago, but did not disclose any personal information to us such as location, phone, fiance's name, or any important details to suggest they were legitimate so we became extremely suspicious. They could not identify the city they live... Read Less Read More

Wonderful!

Reviewed on 10/07/2015 Adena K

Jen and Rob have been a pleasure to work with! We used their services for engagement photos and wedding photography. Even though we planned the wedding from out of town, they were very easy to communicate with. Emails were answered quickly and we talked by phone a few times. We... Read More were very nervous for the engagement photo session -- we're a bit awkward in photos -- but we actually had fun during the shoot! They reminded us a few times during our wedding reception of things that we had on our photo list but had forgotten to do (such as cutting the cake and taking group photos of my husband's extended family!) -- it was great to know that they were keeping track of things! They are very friendly and easy to work with, and take beautiful photos. We haven't received the full set of wedding photos but love the 84 photos in our preview (posted to Facebook in just under 3 weeks).

Reviewed on 9/02/2015 Laura C

Rob & Jen were great to work with! We had them do both our engagement and wedding photography and WOW we loved the results! The pictures are breathtaking! We have had so many compliments on them and that was just from the preview! We can't wait to see all the wedding pictures.... Read More It was great having Rob & Jen with us on our big day and their work speaks for itself!

Reviewed on 8/12/2015 Joe M

Blend has been wonderful to work with. They have an eye for detail that was above what we were hoping. I would strongly recommend them to anyone

Loved Rob and Jen

Reviewed on 10/06/2014 Amy P

Rob and Jen were so amazing. They did our engagement pictures. They were so attentive and helpful! Very professional as well! I really wish we had them for our wedding! I found them after I had booked my photographer. :( I am anxiously waiting for my engagement pictures to be... Read More finished! You cannot beat their price either! I would highly recommend them! Don't pass them up! Class act!

Blend is the BEST

Reviewed on 10/05/2014

Lets just start out by stating the obvious... wedding planning can be stressful and getting a photographer to capture the moments leading towards the walk down the isle is extremely important. After looking day after day for several weeks we found Blend Photography. From the... Read More first email to the last photograph Jen and Rob were awesome; We felt very comfortable with them shooting us, it was very fun, relaxing and they captured our true love for one other! Choosing Blend to capture our moments was the best decision we could have made to document our first memories as we progress through our engagement.

Easy to work with. Beautiful photographs.

Reviewed on 9/24/2014

Of all the decisions in the wedding planning process, choosing Blend as our photographers was one of the easiest. During our initial consultation, we got a great vibe from Jen and Rob and knew we could stop looking further. Having professional photos taken for the first time... Read More since high school was a little scary, but they put us at ease and the whole shoot felt relaxed and natural. When the photos came back, we were thrilled to see that the photos captured our joy and love for each other without any awkwardness. The photos are beautiful and something we'll hold on to for the rest of our marriage. I will also note, all correspondence I've sent to them has been answered quickly and planning has been as easy as possible. For being one of the most important vendors in our wedding, it's a relief to have everything be so simple and straightforward.