Find out why brides are going ga ga over Blink..

Blink of an Eye Productions is a boutique, state of the art, award-winning, filmmaking company. We use a combination of high definition video cameras, DSLR's, film lenses, professional expertise, and extensive editing to give you a cinematic quality that will amaze and entertain you.

Documentary

Wedding

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Video, Photo + Video

130 N Loomis St., Naperville, IL Chicagoland (630) 740-5057

Our wedding videographer

Reviewed on 11/23/2011 Brian M

Tom is fantastic to work with. He is so professional but so much fun. He's videos are like watching a movie in the theater. He has an amazing eye for this.

Dave and Ashley

Reviewed on 10/21/2011 Ashley M

Outstanding Job!

Excellent!

Reviewed on 3/31/2011 Jennifer S

I love, love, love the way my video turned out! When I saw all the great samples on Tom's website, I assumed that it was just his best work; the actual product wouldn't be as solid. I was wrong. The DVD is excellent, and everything I could have asked for. My favorite moment?... Read More Unlike the other four examples he'd shown me, my DVD didn't end with the dancing montage. He cut back to a song from the reception, which honored a favorite movie of mine. The way the video was editted, it reminds me exactly of the movie from which it was from...how cool is that? (NO, I didn't think to ask for that!) I would definitely recommend Blink Of An Eye!

Reviewed on 5/12/2016

Wish I could give a 6th star. Tom was absolutely phenomenal to work with and the production quality and end product of our video has given my wife and I something we will be able to cherish forever. He captured our day perfectly and told our story beautifully. I can't say... Read More enough about how happy we were when we watched our video for the 1st time. I also enjoyed picking the songs for the video and that added to the fun and experience watching the video as they were played during our wedding.

Reviewed on 1/25/2016 Bridget P

Blink of an Eye productions provided one of a kind videography services for our wedding. From the pre-wedding questionnaires and meetings to get to know is as a couple, to the phone calls to ease those last minute nerves that everything would be captured, Tom Hartmann is a... Read More knowledgable, reliable and creative videographer. Tom easily worked with our photography, although not affiliated, and did not interfere with is enjoying our day. He naturally captured every detail big and small. The true masterpiece comes in the final product when he works his magic in the production room. Our wedding video is nothing short of a feature length film set to all of our favorite music, with state of the art editing techniques clearly used in the process. Blink of an Eye Productions comes highly recommended! We will have real "live" memories to last a lifetime!

Reviewed on 1/16/2016

Tom filmed our wedding day in July 2015 at the University of Notre Dame and did an incredible job capturing every detail of our wedding day on video. We could tell all day long that he was very focused on capturing every moment, setting up interesting shots, and using a variety... Read More of cameras for different angles, and our families and wedding party all said that Tom was a joy to be around all day. It was a long day, especially in the heat during outdoor photos in the afternoon, but we really appreciated Tom's commitment to getting great footage of our wedding that we will treasure as a keepsake forever. We also appreciated how well he worked with our photographer and how both of them seemed in sync and never competing with each other to get a particular shot. The finished product was truly a professional quality video that has blown us away with each subsequent viewing. We have never seen a wedding videographer capture personal interviews with the bride and groom throughout the day before to weave through the video to create a narrative, and we loved having these personal conversations captured throughout the story. Tom was great to work with before, during, and after our wedding day and we cannot thank him enough!

AMAZING

Reviewed on 1/16/2015 Lauren Q

Initially, we were not going to have a videographer for our wedding day--it was not high on our priority list. However, after some convincing by our parents, we decided to go with Tom at Blink of an Eye Productions. We only requested to have our ceremony, first dance, and... Read More speeches recorded. As our wedding night went on, we realized that Tom was still there! Tom went above and beyond what we expected for our videographer. We were truly impressed at his professionalism and his commitment to our big day. That was not where the excellence ended. We received our wedding trailer and it blew us away. Tom captured several special moments from our wedding that we missed or had forgotten. The filming and editing were beautifully done. Again, there's more. We received our wedding DVDs in the mail wrapped in a beautiful box with personal pictures on the DVDs and case. The little touches like that solidified our decision to go with Blink of an Eye Productions. I have rambled on and on, it is because I highly recommend Blink of an Eye and could not be happier being able to relive our wedding day with such a beautiful video.

Awesome, reliable videographer

Reviewed on 9/30/2014 Alexandra B

We loved using Juan as our videographer for our wedding. He showed up on time and lasted longer than I expected (up until the very end of the night!), which allowed us to get our sparkler send-off on video. He went above and beyond, but remained a fly on the wall that day.... Read More My sister and brother-in-law used Blink of an Eye for their wedding and they did SUCH a fabulous job that I knew I had to use them for my wedding. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a reliable, professional, affordable company that produces great work.