Cake Delivery + Setup, Cake Tastings, Cakes + Desserts

24 Jonesboro Street, McDonough, GA (678) 272-6222

Reviewed on 5/03/2017 Victoria W

Our wedding cake was absolutely stunning and it tasted amazing! We got so many compliments on our cake.

Reviewed on 11/19/2016 marissa m

I had a small budget for my wedding cake so I decided early on to go with a well-known grocery store bakery. I was not happy at all with the lack of direction and knowledge that the grocery store bakery provided; This was my first time planning a wedding and I was so lost but I... Read More figured you get what you pay for. I have passed Bliss on the McDonough square for YEARS and just knew they would be out of my budget. Even so, I decided to give them a call before making my decision. Thank God I did! Not only did I save S100, Shelly gave me professional advice that helped me make my decision easy. My cake looked exactly like the picture I sent her, if not better! I am not much of a cake person, but this cake was divine! AND this was last minute; two weeks before my wedding. I could not have picked a better bakery! I can't wait to use them in the future.

Reviewed on 9/29/2016 Sarah G

I never thought about my wedding day until my husband asked me to marry him. One of the first things that went through my head was I wanted to have a spectacular cake. Luckily, I found Shelley. She is an artist. I told her what I wanted our cake to look like and she made my... Read More imagination a reality. She is absolutely amazing! Also, when we first ordered the cake we were under the impression that there would only be 100 people (including children) attending. Can you imagine our anxiety levels when we saw that 140 people RSVP'ed? Luckily, when we told Shelley that we needed to add a couple orders of cupcakes two weeks before the wedding, she said "No problem" and got us out of what could have been an embarrassing situation. Shelley is absolutely AMAZING and the cake turned out GORGEOUS! Thank you again Shelley!!

WOW

Reviewed on 12/21/2015 Jordan M

"Wow" is really the first thing that comes to mind when I think about our cakes. My husband and I chose to have 8 small dessert cakes for our reception instead of a traditional tiered cake. The cakes were DELICIOUS and beautiful. Our guests were so complimentary and everyone... Read More wanted to bakery's card! It was hard to save any cake to freeze! Shelley was awesome to work with. She was understanding and enthusiastic. She delivered the cakes right on time, and they were truly perfect. Thank you, Bliss!!

Reviewed on 7/31/2015 johanna m

i contacted them for service about a week ago.. they mentioned a 48 hour turn around time to contact me. I have not yet heard back.. I feel very disappointed... especially since I heard so many great things about this company.

Reviewed on 6/06/2015 Edwanda L

Wedding of the year: Shelley and her team added an amazing wedding and grooms cake that blew me completely away. The wedding cake actually looked like my wedding dress and the groom's cake looked like a plate of steak, eggs, and veggies! Thank you so much for your attention to... Read More detail and affordability.

Did I Say Outstanding! Or Amazing!

Reviewed on 10/31/2014

Bliss played a part of one of the most important days of my life...and this place will always be my go to bakery... The cake was everything I asked for and then some.....when I sat down with Shelley and explained to her what I wanted;image,look & taste...It was done! There is... Read More nothing like outstanding service and taste... Bliss did that! Im truly BLISSFULLY thankful... for you being apart of my wedding day.... #blissbride :-)

THE BEST CAKE EVER!!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Brittany J

Bliss made my wedding cake and my husband complicated grooms cake. My husband is a sound engineer and part owner of a production so naturally he wanted a cake in the shape of his X32 sound board. Bliss not only made the cake but got every detailed fader, knob, and even the... Read More screws on this board. Our guest thought it was a real sound board! As for the bridal cake it was UH-MAZING! I'm a bling queen and they made my cake sparkle! I brought in a picture as a basic model of how I wanted my cake and they made it with my added ideas! They also have great cupcakes! Can't go wrong with this bakery!

wonderful

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 cheryl p

Professional helpful creative through whole experience. Cake was flawless and delicuous. I will definitely use again...thanks bliss!

Sunflower Bliss

Reviewed on 10/28/2014 Stephanie H

I remember driving by Bliss and hoping they would let me in just to see the freshly painted bakery and just maybe I could speak with someone about my wedding coming up later that Fall as it was not open for business yet. Sure enough I met Shelley and my wedding cake dreams came... Read More alive! She sat down with me, filled my belly full of yummy cupcake samples and right then and there we designed a perfect cake! She took my ideas and used her professional experience to create a perfect confection. I knew I did not have anything to worry about on the big day! Our cake was exactly what we wanted and even tasted wonderful on our first anniversary! Needless to say, Bliss was an excellent choice and since our wedding, Shelley has created adorable and tasty cakes, cupcakes, and cake pops for many other events such as my baby shower, family birthdays, and my son's first birthday! I know many brides who chose Bliss and were very happy! The name says it all!

Beautiful

Reviewed on 10/24/2014

My experience with Bliss was wonderful from the cake tasting all the way to see our cakes on our wedding day. The owner was very professional yet sweet and warm toward us (my parents and uncle accompanied me to the tasting). We had a great time tasting the cupcakes and getting... Read More to know the owner and her business better. We were at the consultation about an hour and a half and not once did she seem annoyed with us for being so detailed. I appreciated her and her staff. My grooms cake was awesome(I gave her complete creative control over the design and process)! This place is a gem, I would recommend this bakery to any bride, give her your vision and she will take it from there!!! Thank you Bliss for helping to make our day so special!!!

Picture Perfect

Reviewed on 10/21/2014 Lauren W

Bliss was the third and final bakery I visited while trying to find the perfect wedding cake. My family is a big fan of their cupcakes and should have known the wedding cake would be even better. I found a picture of a beautiful wedding cake on Pinterest and the team at Bliss... Read More was able to take the picture I gave them and make it even better for my big day. The best part of using Bliss was how stress-free the whole process was. They were so accommodating when it came to finding a cake topper, selecting a cake stand, and delivery.

Great wedding cakes

Reviewed on 10/17/2014 Missy S

Bliss made our wedding cake and not only did it taste good it looked wonderful!! They did exactly what we wanted. We loved it! It was a pleasure doing business with them because they work with you and are very nice. Their prices are very reasonable too! They have a lot of... Read More different flavors they will let you taste. Definitely worth trying out! I was very pleased! and so happy I chose them to make our wedding cake.

Everything I could have wanted and more!

Reviewed on 10/15/2014 Monique R

I couldn't have asked for a better cake vendor for my wedding than Bliss. I found a picture of the cake I wanted on their website and they made it exactly as it looked with a few minor tweaks based on my preferences. They were also able to make each layer a different cake... Read More flavor, which my guests loved. And the taste! Oh my goodness was the cake super good. They wrapped our top tier and one year later, it still tasted as good as our wedding day. You can't go wrong with Shelly and her team.

Simple but Elegant...with a grooms cake surprise!

Reviewed on 10/14/2014

My vision for THE perfect cake was portrayed & I was delighted to see it all come together just like I had planned. The best part was the grooms cake which was a surprise to him. Needless to say he was speechless. I was extremely pleased with the service, quality & commitment.... Read More I would definitely recommend Bliss & hope to use them in the future!!

Special Thanks

Reviewed on 9/30/2014

We just wanted to thank you for our wonderful wedding cake. It was just what I wanted and everyone loved it!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 9/14/2014

I had the most beautiful wedding cake, made by Bliss! They designed the cake perfectly for my taste. It was better than even I could have imagined. Not only was the cake GORGEOUS, it tasted DELICIOUS too. Most wedding cakes are over done with not so delicious fondant, but Bliss... Read More makes an extraordinary effort to make cakes that are not only beautiful, but also tasty! I couldn't have asked for more. Thanks to Shelley and Bliss for helping make my day unforgettable!

My sisters wedding

Reviewed on 6/04/2014 Cathryn H

My sister ordered a wedding cake from bliss and it was the most beautiful cake I've ever seen. With it being such a very important, stressful day I can say we didn't have to worry about the cake at all. It was delivered right on time and was exactly what my sister dreamed of, it... Read More was perfect and tasted wonderful. I recommend all the brides in the Atlanta area to go to bliss, I know I will be getting my wedding cake from them!!

Amazing!!

Reviewed on 6/04/2014

Bliss is wonderful. My cake was absolutely gorgeous and I couldn't be happier. They did nothing but please me and make sure that I had everything I wanted. Not only was the cake beautiful but it tasted amazing. I would definitely recommend them to anyone!

Bliss . . their name says it all!

Reviewed on 2/15/2014

My daughter's wedding was one of the most special days of my life. Everything was perfect, especially the cake. Shelley, the owner of Bliss, created a beautiful cake design for us and when I saw it I was amazed. It looked more beautiful than I imagined and it tasted... Read More wonderful. Our guests kept asking where we got the cake! Everyone needs to know about this place!

Delicious Cake

Reviewed on 12/03/2013 Amanda N

The cake was beautiful and delicious!

Risky but beautiful!

Reviewed on 7/11/2013 Caylin T

My wedding cake was absolutely gorgeous and was exactly what I wanted. However, the owner was slightly disorganized making the time before the wedding a little stressful. She does great work, but has a hard time communicating with her customers.

have your cake

Reviewed on 10/05/2011 Connie B

my cake was a beautiful, three oval ivory layers. They were delicious too. White cake filled with raspberry filling. Wedding cake is usually not the best cake but this cake was great.

Cake Tasted Amazing...Service No Good

Reviewed on 10/03/2011 Sloane G

We live in Midtown so called ahead to make an appointment for a Saturday morning. When we arrived they had no clue we were coming until they looked at the appointment book when we said we had an appointment. They had classes going on, but did squeeze us in. The cupcakes for the... Read More tasting were amazing! So good! Bliss sold us by a picture on their website, so we had already picked out what style cake we wanted from the picture before we even made the appointment. We were having 150 guests, so planned a cake for 100 and groom’s cake for 25 as we were told we didn’t need to cover every guest. The cake we wanted had 5 tiers (3 cake and 2 dummy) and had to be a certain size to work with they dummy tiers. The smallest we could get fed 154 guests. We loved the look of the cake so much, so paying the extra didn’t matter and decided to go with a smaller grooms cake. We ordered a black and white cake with fuchsia flowers and a G cake topper (extra charge). Our wedding was on a Saturday. The Thursday before, I received a call from the same person who I place the order with asking if the cake was suppose to have a cake topper. I said yes a G and she asked if I was going to bring one in noting they had no record of me getting a cake topper. I told her it was part of my order that I paid for one and they were supposed to provide that. She said ok she would make one. I was unsure what that meant, but left it alone since they had a picture of the cake we were ordering all along on their website. We went with the delivery option and paid the extra charge. I gave her the venue name and my sister’s number to contact to get the final payment at delivery. My sister got a call at 4:30 (cake to be delivered at 5:30, wedding at 7:30) asking for directions to the venue and where she needed to go to drop it off. Apparently this was the time and the way to take care of this. Map questing the venue address and calling the venue (or me) prior to the day of to find out where to go to deliver it was out of the question. My sister was called 5 more times guiding them to the venue. The cake that was finally delivered was not the cake I ordered. It only had 3 tiers and the flowers were violet. What can you do at that point except just take what they delivered. When we told them that it was wrong they said oh sorry I guess we left off the 2 dummy tiers. It was written right next to where the G cake topper was written. My guess is that if you cannot read your own order form you might consider revising the form! Just a thought. She then thought it was important to tell me that I got a good deal on the dummy tiers because they had gone up on the price and were more expensive now. Not really sure why that was important, since THEY LEFT THE DUMMY TIERS OFF THE CAKE. They did reimburse me the $20 I paid for the tiers they left off, but said if I wanted the color to match exactly I should have brought a swatch in. Guess fuchsia was so hard to figure out that violet looked close. Really?? So yea a little frustrated still. Probably because I keep seeing the wrong cake in all my pictures. For $1000 I expected them to care more about providing better customer service and admit they messed up. In the end yes the cake was not what I ordered and yes they were very unprofessional during the entire process from the initial appointment to the incompetent delivery, but the actual cake was pretty, tasted great, and none of the guests knew it wasn’t right.

Outstanding

Reviewed on 7/30/2011 Rany Y

I had a nontraditional 2 tier cake with 100 cupcakes and it was just beautiful!! The cupcakes were gone in 60 seconds!! The cake was absolutely delicious and would recommend them to everyone! Thank you so much BLISS!!