Bridal Bliss!

A wonderful wedding is all in the details. Each moment creates a memory. Bliss Salon provides relaxation and beauty for your wedding. Our wedding specialists are committed to providing services to help your dreams become reality. Our hair and make-up artists specialize in the current bridal styles and trends. We pride ourselves on customizing the perfect bridal look for you. We have two locations in Gaylord and in Boyne City or we can travel to you! Please visit us at mibliss.com to download our bridal packet and reserve your date!

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup, Makeup Artists, Nails, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Facials, Massage, Waxing, Spas, Beauty

232 Main St., Gaylord, MI We will travel 35 miles from Boyne or Gaylord! (989) 448-2559

Reviewed on 12/27/2017 Heather T

I booked Bliss Salon for my wedding at the Black Lake Conference Center in Onaway, MI and they were able to travel to my venue for hair and makeup for my bridal party and moms. Lindsay was my hair stylist and did makeup and she was amazing. My hair and airbrush makeup lasted... Read More all night and I felt like a beautiful bride! I did travel to Gaylord from the metro-Detroit area for my hair and makeup trial and it was worth it. I wanted a natural look for makeup and had never had airbrush done before and it feels amazing! I highly recommend Bliss for any wedding services!

Reviewed on 11/22/2017 Erin C

I booked Bliss Salon hair and makeup services for my 11/11 wedding. Dana was great to work with leading up to the wedding. Overall Megan and Leah did a great job with everyone on site at Castle Farms. However, my hair was falling out by the ceremony and everyone's eyelashes were... Read More peeling by the reception. Slightly disappointed but would still recommend!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017

Scheduled 3 services, between first service and second I was told there was now going to be an hour wait because the haircut went so fast. Suggested maybe I go have lunch. Decided to give them the benefit of the doubt after the haircut yet at 3pm still sitting waiting for 2nd... Read More service. In additon had to fill out a "mandatory 3 pages" of history including medications and surgeries. I thought it was interesting one of the questions was " what are your facial goals". I didn't have an answer at the time but now one of the goals would be to actually get a service I had scheduled! Bliss in Gaylord told me 3 services starting at 2pm nothing about having to go have lunch between services. When I asked to pay for my haircut and leave the scheduler said "well I tried", making the customer feel like they did something wrong. I went to spent money and have some services done, that simple, at least to me.

Reviewed on 10/01/2017 Leigh T

Dana and her team did a fabulous job with my wedding hair and makeup! I recommend Salon Bliss to all future brides!

Reviewed on 10/15/2015 Colleen M

Bliss salon was excellent! They saved the day last minute after the hair and makeup company I had booked cancelled 30 days before my wedding. Bliss was wonderful to work with, and everyone's hair and makeup came out beautiful!

Reviewed on 9/15/2015 Lauren C

Bliss Salon helped make our wedding the absolute best it could be! This salon makes you feel right at home, from offering you drinks and snacks as soon as you walk in the door to just the overall atmosphere. My bridesmaids and myself came in morning of with a slight idea of what... Read More we wanted but nothing particular. I looked at Amanda doing our makeup, and Dana who did our hair and said "Do whatever you want" i knew i wanted natural look, and curls in my hair and the outcome was better than i ever could have dreamed in one thousand years. I will be a life long customer and will continue to recommend Dana and her staff for any type of event that someone may have going on where they would need hair/makeup done. Thank you again ladies! <3

Reviewed on 9/07/2015 Lucy E

I only had a trial for hair and makeup. I was there for about five hours. The girl who I worked with was very nice and excellent conversationalist and I know tried very hard. Unfortunately I left in tears as I felt embarrassed by how my hair and makeup looked. They were unable... Read More to offer me a different option so I ended up doing my own hair and makeup. Especially since there is a $250 minimum for traveling to location, and $1/ mile additional fee- that was too pricey of a risk to take.

Perfect Hair for the bride

Reviewed on 7/13/2015 Jennifer W

I didnt even know what I wanted done to my hair and she just read my personality and my hair was amazing. So many people had sent me messaged and complimented how amazing my hair looked. They were a little pricey but they came to the ceremony site and got me and my girls ready... Read More so it was definitely worth the extra we paid for the peace of mind.

Dana Betchek

after graduating from the douglas j aveda institute in grand rapids, michigan, i decided to move north and pursue my dreams as a full-time stylist. i’ve worked in various high-end salons in northern michigan networking and expanding my knowledge for hair. after 4 years of doing hair, i had an amazing opportunity to open my own salon and spa in downtown gaylord. i absolutely love not only being behind the chair with my guests, but being able to grow bliss salon and spa as a brand and culture. i am extremely passionate about advanced education. i have had the opportunity to work alongside some