Honeymoon

1614 E. Spring Street, New Albany, IN (812) 945-1212

Honeymoon

Reviewed on 1/02/2015 Rachel Y

Our honeymoon lodging and travelling went very well with only one issue and Bliss Travel was willing to help us straighten that out even while we were gone.

Bliss made our dream come true!

Reviewed on 10/18/2012 Kelly S

I went to Bliss Travel because of personal ties, but I could have not imagined going anywhere else! I live out of state which made it difficult but Jamie was 100% invested in making sure we were completely satisfied with our trip. Our honeymoon was everything we could have... Read More imagined. Jamie listed to every detail of what we wanted and didn't want and found us the perfect place to go! It was the most romantic and relaxing honeymoon and I know I could never have found it on my own.

Perfect honeymoon!

Reviewed on 9/14/2012 Stephanie H

I have always been skeptical of travel agents. I met a representative for Bliss at a wedding show. I was shocked to find that there was no charge for their services! They booked our honeymoon at an all inclusive resort in Jamaica, our flights, and provided us with travel... Read More insurance. The honeymoon was the least stressful of the planning when it came to our wedding thanks to Bliss. They are very helpful in answering questions related to different resorts because they have been to the ones they book for you.