Get ready with BBB!

Welcome to BlissfullyBeautifulBride serving the Greater St. Louis and surrounding areas. We specialize in making you and your wedding party look great on your special day. We offer mobile services to make your wedding day stress free. Contact one of our Bridal coordinators today! E-mail is the best way to reach Sarah & Katie. We will prompted rely, and would be happy to call you if desired! We look forward to hearing from you and being a part of your big day!

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

1120 Technology Dr, O'Fallon, MO serving the greater St. Louis (636) 329-9261
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 7/20/2015 Kristina A

Choosing BBB was one of the best decisions we made regarding our wedding. Katie was FANTASTIC -- great communicator, flexible and overall a talented stylist. I was out of town during the whole planning process (they are based in the O'Fallon area and I was living in Columbia)... Read More and I have a very tight schedule but I didn't feel stressed at all with the hair and makeup. Katie nailed it at the trial and I was so pleased with hair and makeup on the big day. Both lasted through a rainy ceremony, humid pictures in the Climatron at the Botanical Garens, and a long, sweaty dance filled reception. Even looked great the next morning!!! Sarah was great as well. All the ladies who had their hair and makeup done by her were very happy 😊 We got ready at the Renaissance downtown and had to start early for a 1 o'clock ceremony, and the ladies were there early with bright eyes and bushy tails! Definitely set a fun, happy tone for the morning, especially since I am NOT a morning person. I can't say enough great things! Probably the best though as when one of my bridesmaids said, "My hair will never look this good again..." You can't go wrong with BBB!!!

So Easy, So Pretty

Reviewed on 7/05/2015 Amanda T

I couldn’t have asked for the hair & makeup process to run more smoothly. My trial appointment made me really comfortable and was a great opportunity to meet with Sarah. She did a great job and helped ease the nerves and I knew we picked a great salon. Sarah and her team (2... Read More additional ladies) came to our hotel. It was SO nice to have them come to us and to not have to worry about traveling to and from the salon. They were there ahead of time and were great at setting up the hotel room so that it was easy for everyone and provided the best lighting. They got all 5 of my bridesmaids, the mothers, and myself done with time to spare. We weren’t rushed at all and our hair and makeup looked awesome! Some of my bridesmaids even kept their hair up the following day and it looked just as good. Thanks for making us look awesome!

Reviewed on 6/11/2015 Melissa M

For my May wedding, I worked with Sarah from Blissfully Beautiful Bride and had a great experience! I had a make-up and hair trial with her a few months before my wedding and she made me feel right at ease. I had never had my make-up professionally done before and she created... Read More a "natural" look exactly how I wanted it! I highly recommend the her airbrush makeup! On my wedding day, Sarah and another stylist from Blissfully Beautiful Bride did my make-up as well as, my mom's and did hair for my mother-in-law, bridesmaids and even made time for two of my groom's cousins to get their hair done! Sarah even taught me a few different ways to put in my veil! They were on time, super friendly, quick to respond to emails and flexible when I needed to change something on my contact. Everyone absolutely loved their hair and make-up! It looked great all day long (even though it was raining!)! I highly recommend Blissfully Beautiful Bride and I would love to work with them again for another special event!

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Melissa D

Blissfully Beautiful Bride has an amazing and talented team for making you great on the big day! Sarah is great to work with and was super flexible with my group. Everyone looked amazing! The bridal suite is a super nice area to relax while everyone gets ready. I definitely... Read More recommend them for anyone who is looking for great hair and makeup!

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Emily L

I used BBB for my hair on my wedding day. My stylist Talisa was sweet and talented. She and the other stylist made my whole wedding party look amazing! Everyone was so happy with their hair and I loved my bridal look. I did have to pay for two trials but I am glad I did. She... Read More helped me put in my veil and my hair piece. The hair piece really pulled the whole look together and I was so happy with her patience and willingness to fix things until I was happy with it. They were great to work with and the communication was perfect. They stayed on time and arrived when they said they would! I am so happy I chose BBB!

Reviewed on 5/14/2017 Lindsay A

Sara at BBB was AMAZING!! She nailed my hair and makeup trial but blew it out of the water on the day of my wedding. We were on a short time frame and she was able to finish in more than enough time. One huge reason I picked this salon was they're willing to travel at no extra... Read More cost if you're within the travel area. We got married at the Larimore House,that is an exit away from IL and they came to me! I can't say enough about Sara and the BBB team. Thank you for helping on my big day.

Reviewed on 4/17/2017 Kelsey H

I can't even begin to say how happy I am with this salon. As the Bride, I worked with Katie for my trial and wedding. My makeup and hair were both beautiful and perfect. Every bridesmaid had their makeup and hair, the mothers had hair and make up as well. Everyone looked... Read More AMAZING and was so happy with their hair. It was very beautiful all day. Not only was their work excellent, they were so accommodating and easy to work with. We were on a very tight schedule and they still got us done early. They are well worth the money!

Reviewed on 3/28/2017 Courtney C

I had the pleasure of using Blissfully Beautiful Bride for my wedding day! Sarah and Katie were absolutely wonderful to work with and they both made me feel so beautiful on my wedding day! I had so many people compliment me on my hair and make-up as well! They radiated positive... Read More energy the whole time while they worked on me, my bridesmaids and my mother. They both made sure that we looked perfect and if there was something we didn't like, they would change it immediately! I would definitely recommend Blissfully Beautiful Bride to any bride looking for gorgeous hair and make-up!!

Reviewed on 1/30/2017 Rachel M

Blissfully Beautiful Bride is not only the most talented team, but one of the most professional teams I had the pleasure working with for my wedding. From the moment I emailed them inquiring, they were timely, accountable, and incredibly detailed, helping to make sure my big... Read More day ran smoothly. Furthermore, Sarah and Katie are absolutely AMAZING at what they do, and helped myself and all of my bridesmaids to look and feel absolutely gorgeous for the big day. I would recommend them a thousand times over to any soon-to-be bride!

Reviewed on 11/30/2016 Cassie B

Wow! Sarah and her team were great to work with! They traveled to Ste. Genevieve to help me and my girls get ready for the wedding. BBB was very easy to work with in planning the timeline and was very accommodating when I needed to add additional services. Not to mention they... Read More did a fantastic job with our hair and makeup. The airbrush looked amazing and stayed put all day. I can't recommend BBB enough!!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Maggie D

Sarah and the rest of Blissfully Beautiful Bride were so fantastic to work with for our wedding day! We were running a tight schedule on our wedding day and they made doing all the hair and makeup for the bridal party look easy. Even in the June heat, our hair and makeup... Read More lasted all night long. Our experience couldn't have been better! Thank You BBB ❤️

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Erin K

It was wonderful working with Katie and the Blissfully Beautiful Bride crew. They were incredibly responsive over email - all of the random questions I had about products they use, squeezing in additional people in my bridal party, etc, etc. They were on time, and worked hard... Read More to make everyone look great. As the bride, I was super happy with my hair and makeup. And I was nervous - I opted not to do a trial run, so it was a bit of a gamble. Katie totally nailed it with an updo and a good balance of natural/dramatic makeup. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Erin K

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Lauren D

I am so lucky to have found BBB. The entire process, from start to finish, was straightforward and fun. Nicole, my hair and makeup artist, was never without a smile and is very, very talented. My makeup trial resulted in a look that was a little darker than I was hoping and... Read More Nicole considered every suggestion I had when crafting my look on my wedding day (which was perfect!). To boot, she drove from O'Fallon, MO to Sainte Genevieve, MO for an 8:00am start to my wedding day. All in all, my experience with BBB couldn't have been better. Thank you! <3

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Lauren K

Oh my goodness. Sarah is seriously so sweet and knows what she's doing! She listened to everything I wanted and executed perfectly. I wanted a natural makeup look and did not want to look too done up. Sarah kept checking in to see how I liked everything and we made tweaks or... Read More added more if needed. Christine nailed all the bridesmaid's hair. Everyone had a different hairstyle, but they all looked cohesive together. All my girls were extremely happy with their hair and make-up. You will not be disappointed if you book with these ladies!

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Caleigh O

I don't think this forum would allow for the amount of compliments I have about Sarah and her team. They were so amazing to work with and had 4 stylists ready to go at 6:30 in the morning on-site for my large bridal party. Every single girl looked stunning and they were done... Read More with enough time for plenty of pictures. It was sooo nice having them come to the hotel, but I had my trial done in the studio and if that's what you're thinking of doing you'll love it. It's so beautiful inside! I would recommend them a million times over. Thank you, Sarah!

Reviewed on 6/23/2016 Nicki K

I loved going for my consultation, they have a beautiful bridal suite! I wish I could have taken my wedding party their, but it was too far away! The ladies did a great job doing my hair and my wedding party's hair! My hair was perfect and last well through my reception!... Read More They came to the site of our wedding for no extra charge and it was perfect, you will not be disappointed if you hire these ladies, it felt more like having your hair done by friends!

Reviewed on 6/15/2016 Jenny V

One word: AMAZING!! Book Blissfully Beautiful Bride right now! I was floored by how quickly and beautifully they did my bridesmaids and moms' hair! My bridesmaids showed up that morning with a couple of pictures for a style they liked, and after one look, Sarah and her team... Read More made it happen! My bridesmaids all loved their hair and I was very pleased with how their hair turned out! I had 6 bridesmaids, 2 moms, and myself get our hair done that morning, and every single one was completed efficiently and beautifully. I had the advantage of doing a hair/makeup trial with Sarah prior to the big day - so on wedding day, it was a very smooth process to get my hair/makeup completed without issue. Even when I wanted a couple of changes made that morning, Sarah quickly did what was needed to give me exactly what I wanted for my big day. If you want to know that your hair/makeup will make it through the entire day - after my trial, I wore my hair/makeup all day AND did an hour long workout session with a personal trainer - and my hair/makeup was still perfect! And, on our wedding day - even with the hot weather, sweating, dancing, and switching out of my veil, my hair/makeup remained flawless throughout the day/evening! Sarah and her team are very knowledgeable and talented, and I highly recommend them to any bride!! Thank you BBB for making our wedding morning run so smoothly and for making us all look so beautiful throughout the day!

Reviewed on 6/13/2016 Lydia G

I cannot recommend these ladies highly enough! They came to our hotel for hair and makeup and arrived bright and early with a great attitude! Our hair and makeup were absolutely beautiful and our wedding vendors and guests kept asking who did our makeup because it was so... Read More gorgeous. Our wedding day was on the hottest day of the year yet and not a single person's hair or makeup showed it even after several hours of outdoor photos! I would recommend their services to anyone who asks! Sarah and Katie are so sweet and professional. They were wonderful to work with.

Reviewed on 6/06/2016 Kara W

I had blissfully beautiful bride come to our hotel for myself, the bridesmaids, mothers and the flower girl! Everyone looked fantastic and they helped make our day so much fun. Nicole did my hair/makeup (along with the trial) and I was so incredibly happy with everything. I... Read More recommend this group to anyone!!

Reviewed on 6/06/2016 Adam P

BBB was fantastic. My bridesmaids and I looked picture perfect when they were finished with us. Two of their make up artist traveled to my home to do out makeup and were very flexible and accomadating. Abby did my makeup and it looked flawless. Both my mom and my husband's... Read More mother were nervous about the airbrush makeup, but both of them ended up loving it and the way their makeup turned out. Thanks ladies!

Reviewed on 5/05/2016 Ashley Q

Sarah and her team were the perfect fit for our bridal party! I booked them and had my trial with Sarah. She was flexible and helped to turn my inspiration pictures into reality. The girls came to our hotel to do hair and makeup on-location before we went to do pictures.... Read More They were on time and took special care with each of the bridesmaids, my mom, and my mother in law. They stayed on time and even finished early, which allowed our photographer to get some extra pictures. The team at Blissfully Beautiful Bride was fun, friendly, and professional. They are great at what they do and it shows in their finished product! I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a team to do hair and makeup!

Reviewed on 12/02/2015 Nikki V

I had such a wonderful experience with Sarah. She and her team came to the bridal suite at the hotel which was so convenient to me and my bridesmaids. But even more, she completely transformed me. I never really had any dreams of what I might look like on my wedding day, but... Read More she made me feel absolutely beautiful. I look back on my photos, which are breathtaking, and I feel so grateful for her talent!

Reviewed on 11/08/2015 Jackie S

I used Blissfully Beautiful Bride for my makeup on the day of my wedding. My mom, mother-in-law and three bridesmaids, in addition to myself, had our makeup done day of. Carly was our makeup artist and she was fantastic! She met with us for makeup trials before hand at the salon... Read More (which is gorgeous!!), and she drove out to the salon I was getting ready at on wedding day. Carly was very friendly and professional. I was very pleased with my makeup day of, as were the others who got theirs done. The makeup lasted all day--through sweat and tears! I would definitely recommend Blissfully Beautiful Bride to others.

Reviewed on 11/04/2015 Kelly D

I am sooo glad I choose Blissfully Beautiful for my wedding party's hair and makeup. The whole process went smoothly and quickly. Having them come to my house the day of the wedding made everything relaxed and unstressed. And everyone in our group looked gorgeous (even after... Read More 5 long hours of pictures). Sarah and Katie were totally professional and gave everyone the styling they wanted. Would definitely recommend!

Katie & Sarah

In 2008, Blissfully Beautiful Bride—or “BBB”, as it is affectionately called—founders Sarah Lake and Katie Montgomery met while training to become educators for Alterna Haircare. Realizing they shared a passion for all things bridal, the duo brought their vision of a mobile bridal hair and make-up business to life in 2014 with the creation of Blissfully Beautiful Bride. In 2015, BBB expanded to become an on-site bridal company complete with a full-service salon, Bliss Beauty Bar, and the company’s gorgeous Bridal Suite. The timelessly elegant suite/salon is located in O Fallon, MO.