Get ready with BBB!

Welcome to BlissfullyBeautifulBride serving the Greater St. Louis and surrounding areas. We specialize in making you and your wedding party look great on your special day. We offer mobile services to make your wedding day stress free. Contact one of our Bridal coordinators today! E-mail is the best way to reach Sarah & Katie. We will prompted rely, and would be happy to call you if desired! We look forward to hearing from you and being a part of your big day!

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

1120 Technology Dr, O'Fallon, MO serving the greater St. Louis (636) 329-9261
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 7/20/2015 Kristina A

Choosing BBB was one of the best decisions we made regarding our wedding. Katie was FANTASTIC -- great communicator, flexible and overall a talented stylist. I was out of town during the whole planning process (they are based in the O'Fallon area and I was living in Columbia)... Read More and I have a very tight schedule but I didn't feel stressed at all with the hair and makeup. Katie nailed it at the trial and I was so pleased with hair and makeup on the big day. Both lasted through a rainy ceremony, humid pictures in the Climatron at the Botanical Garens, and a long, sweaty dance filled reception. Even looked great the next morning!!! Sarah was great as well. All the ladies who had their hair and makeup done by her were very happy 😊 We got ready at the Renaissance downtown and had to start early for a 1 o'clock ceremony, and the ladies were there early with bright eyes and bushy tails! Definitely set a fun, happy tone for the morning, especially since I am NOT a morning person. I can't say enough great things! Probably the best though as when one of my bridesmaids said, "My hair will never look this good again..." You can't go wrong with BBB!!!

So Easy, So Pretty

Reviewed on 7/05/2015 Amanda T

I couldn’t have asked for the hair & makeup process to run more smoothly. My trial appointment made me really comfortable and was a great opportunity to meet with Sarah. She did a great job and helped ease the nerves and I knew we picked a great salon. Sarah and her team (2... Read More additional ladies) came to our hotel. It was SO nice to have them come to us and to not have to worry about traveling to and from the salon. They were there ahead of time and were great at setting up the hotel room so that it was easy for everyone and provided the best lighting. They got all 5 of my bridesmaids, the mothers, and myself done with time to spare. We weren’t rushed at all and our hair and makeup looked awesome! Some of my bridesmaids even kept their hair up the following day and it looked just as good. Thanks for making us look awesome!

Reviewed on 6/11/2015 Melissa M

For my May wedding, I worked with Sarah from Blissfully Beautiful Bride and had a great experience! I had a make-up and hair trial with her a few months before my wedding and she made me feel right at ease. I had never had my make-up professionally done before and she created... Read More a "natural" look exactly how I wanted it! I highly recommend the her airbrush makeup! On my wedding day, Sarah and another stylist from Blissfully Beautiful Bride did my make-up as well as, my mom's and did hair for my mother-in-law, bridesmaids and even made time for two of my groom's cousins to get their hair done! Sarah even taught me a few different ways to put in my veil! They were on time, super friendly, quick to respond to emails and flexible when I needed to change something on my contact. Everyone absolutely loved their hair and make-up! It looked great all day long (even though it was raining!)! I highly recommend Blissfully Beautiful Bride and I would love to work with them again for another special event!

Reviewed on 11/16/2017 Chelsea D

Choosing BBB was one of our best decisions on our wedding day. Having the team come to us on the morning of my wedding was so relaxing, and one of my favorite parts of the day. The bridal party and I just had to wake up and show up and then get pampered getting our hair and... Read More makeup done while sipping on mimosas. Everyone's hair and makeup turned out beautiful. The airbrush was flawless, yet natural looking and all of my girls looked great. The hair was amazing too as I was having all of my bridesmaids get updos and some were very particular about how they liked their hair. Everyone loved their hair, and the girls were so accommodating even when they had a bit of a drive to come out to us! Thanks again Sarah and Katie and team!

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Melissa E

The experience was amazing!! All the girls were in their zone and made everyone look beautiful. It made my day even more special and I would STRONGLY recommend them to anyone and everyone. Hannah has been my hair dresser for a few years now and I won't go to anyone else!!... Read More Thanks again for making my day that much more perfect! ❤👌

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Jessica H

AMAZING! Katie & her team do such a wonderful job! Not to mention they are all very professional and super nice. They truly care and want you to feel comfortable with your hair and make up. Both mothers and the bridesmaids absolutely loved their hair and make up. We had so many... Read More compliments on both. I get super nervous for other people doing my make up and who wants to be nervous about their make up on their wedding day!?! With Blissfully Beautiful Bride I did not have to worry about a thing. My make up was everything I asked for! It was "me" and not overdone. Also my hair was exactly how I asked! I could not ask for anything better, everything was perfect. I highly recommend Blissfully Beautiful Bride.

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Hayley R

Talisa and everyone from BBB were amazing to work with! We had our wedding at Overlook Farm in Clarksville, MO (about 90 minutes from STL). They were willing to travel to us to make the day so much easier. Hair and makeup went smoothly and ahead of schedule, and everyone still... Read More looked amazing and comfortable (not overdone). Talisa did an amazing job on my bridal hair and makeup (exactly what I was going for) and was super sweet and helpful during our trials. Prices were reasonable. I would highly recommend them for anyone's wedding!

Reviewed on 10/01/2017 Erin G

Blissfully Beautiful was amazing to work with for my big day. They were professional and responded within a day to any emails regarding services or questions. They were flexible and came to our hotel to help us get dolled up. We had so much fun with them. Everyone was thrilled... Read More with their hair, make up, and eyelashes. We all got lots of compliments.

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Melissa D

Blissfully Beautiful Bride has an amazing and talented team for making you great on the big day! Sarah is great to work with and was super flexible with my group. Everyone looked amazing! The bridal suite is a super nice area to relax while everyone gets ready. I definitely... Read More recommend them for anyone who is looking for great hair and makeup!

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Madison C

I used BBB for my hair on my wedding day. My stylist Talisa was sweet and talented. She and the other stylist made my whole wedding party look amazing! Everyone was so happy with their hair and I loved my bridal look. I did have to pay for two trials but I am glad I did. She... Read More helped me put in my veil and my hair piece. The hair piece really pulled the whole look together and I was so happy with her patience and willingness to fix things until I was happy with it. They were great to work with and the communication was perfect. They stayed on time and arrived when they said they would! I am so happy I chose BBB!

Reviewed on 5/14/2017 Lindsay A

Sara at BBB was AMAZING!! She nailed my hair and makeup trial but blew it out of the water on the day of my wedding. We were on a short time frame and she was able to finish in more than enough time. One huge reason I picked this salon was they're willing to travel at no extra... Read More cost if you're within the travel area. We got married at the Larimore House,that is an exit away from IL and they came to me! I can't say enough about Sara and the BBB team. Thank you for helping on my big day.

Reviewed on 4/17/2017 Kelsey H

I can't even begin to say how happy I am with this salon. As the Bride, I worked with Katie for my trial and wedding. My makeup and hair were both beautiful and perfect. Every bridesmaid had their makeup and hair, the mothers had hair and make up as well. Everyone looked... Read More AMAZING and was so happy with their hair. It was very beautiful all day. Not only was their work excellent, they were so accommodating and easy to work with. We were on a very tight schedule and they still got us done early. They are well worth the money!

Reviewed on 3/28/2017 Courtney C

I had the pleasure of using Blissfully Beautiful Bride for my wedding day! Sarah and Katie were absolutely wonderful to work with and they both made me feel so beautiful on my wedding day! I had so many people compliment me on my hair and make-up as well! They radiated positive... Read More energy the whole time while they worked on me, my bridesmaids and my mother. They both made sure that we looked perfect and if there was something we didn't like, they would change it immediately! I would definitely recommend Blissfully Beautiful Bride to any bride looking for gorgeous hair and make-up!!

Reviewed on 1/30/2017 Rachel M

Blissfully Beautiful Bride is not only the most talented team, but one of the most professional teams I had the pleasure working with for my wedding. From the moment I emailed them inquiring, they were timely, accountable, and incredibly detailed, helping to make sure my big... Read More day ran smoothly. Furthermore, Sarah and Katie are absolutely AMAZING at what they do, and helped myself and all of my bridesmaids to look and feel absolutely gorgeous for the big day. I would recommend them a thousand times over to any soon-to-be bride!

Reviewed on 11/30/2016 Cassie B

Wow! Sarah and her team were great to work with! They traveled to Ste. Genevieve to help me and my girls get ready for the wedding. BBB was very easy to work with in planning the timeline and was very accommodating when I needed to add additional services. Not to mention they... Read More did a fantastic job with our hair and makeup. The airbrush looked amazing and stayed put all day. I can't recommend BBB enough!!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Maggie D

Sarah and the rest of Blissfully Beautiful Bride were so fantastic to work with for our wedding day! We were running a tight schedule on our wedding day and they made doing all the hair and makeup for the bridal party look easy. Even in the June heat, our hair and makeup... Read More lasted all night long. Our experience couldn't have been better! Thank You BBB ❤️

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Erin K

It was wonderful working with Katie and the Blissfully Beautiful Bride crew. They were incredibly responsive over email - all of the random questions I had about products they use, squeezing in additional people in my bridal party, etc, etc. They were on time, and worked hard... Read More to make everyone look great. As the bride, I was super happy with my hair and makeup. And I was nervous - I opted not to do a trial run, so it was a bit of a gamble. Katie totally nailed it with an updo and a good balance of natural/dramatic makeup. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Erin K

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Lauren D

I am so lucky to have found BBB. The entire process, from start to finish, was straightforward and fun. Nicole, my hair and makeup artist, was never without a smile and is very, very talented. My makeup trial resulted in a look that was a little darker than I was hoping and... Read More Nicole considered every suggestion I had when crafting my look on my wedding day (which was perfect!). To boot, she drove from O'Fallon, MO to Sainte Genevieve, MO for an 8:00am start to my wedding day. All in all, my experience with BBB couldn't have been better. Thank you! <3

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Lauren K

Oh my goodness. Sarah is seriously so sweet and knows what she's doing! She listened to everything I wanted and executed perfectly. I wanted a natural makeup look and did not want to look too done up. Sarah kept checking in to see how I liked everything and we made tweaks or... Read More added more if needed. Christine nailed all the bridesmaid's hair. Everyone had a different hairstyle, but they all looked cohesive together. All my girls were extremely happy with their hair and make-up. You will not be disappointed if you book with these ladies!

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Caleigh O

I don't think this forum would allow for the amount of compliments I have about Sarah and her team. They were so amazing to work with and had 4 stylists ready to go at 6:30 in the morning on-site for my large bridal party. Every single girl looked stunning and they were done... Read More with enough time for plenty of pictures. It was sooo nice having them come to the hotel, but I had my trial done in the studio and if that's what you're thinking of doing you'll love it. It's so beautiful inside! I would recommend them a million times over. Thank you, Sarah!

Reviewed on 6/23/2016 Nicki K

I loved going for my consultation, they have a beautiful bridal suite! I wish I could have taken my wedding party their, but it was too far away! The ladies did a great job doing my hair and my wedding party's hair! My hair was perfect and last well through my reception!... Read More They came to the site of our wedding for no extra charge and it was perfect, you will not be disappointed if you hire these ladies, it felt more like having your hair done by friends!

Reviewed on 6/15/2016 Jenny V

One word: AMAZING!! Book Blissfully Beautiful Bride right now! I was floored by how quickly and beautifully they did my bridesmaids and moms' hair! My bridesmaids showed up that morning with a couple of pictures for a style they liked, and after one look, Sarah and her team... Read More made it happen! My bridesmaids all loved their hair and I was very pleased with how their hair turned out! I had 6 bridesmaids, 2 moms, and myself get our hair done that morning, and every single one was completed efficiently and beautifully. I had the advantage of doing a hair/makeup trial with Sarah prior to the big day - so on wedding day, it was a very smooth process to get my hair/makeup completed without issue. Even when I wanted a couple of changes made that morning, Sarah quickly did what was needed to give me exactly what I wanted for my big day. If you want to know that your hair/makeup will make it through the entire day - after my trial, I wore my hair/makeup all day AND did an hour long workout session with a personal trainer - and my hair/makeup was still perfect! And, on our wedding day - even with the hot weather, sweating, dancing, and switching out of my veil, my hair/makeup remained flawless throughout the day/evening! Sarah and her team are very knowledgeable and talented, and I highly recommend them to any bride!! Thank you BBB for making our wedding morning run so smoothly and for making us all look so beautiful throughout the day!

Reviewed on 6/13/2016 Lydia G

I cannot recommend these ladies highly enough! They came to our hotel for hair and makeup and arrived bright and early with a great attitude! Our hair and makeup were absolutely beautiful and our wedding vendors and guests kept asking who did our makeup because it was so... Read More gorgeous. Our wedding day was on the hottest day of the year yet and not a single person's hair or makeup showed it even after several hours of outdoor photos! I would recommend their services to anyone who asks! Sarah and Katie are so sweet and professional. They were wonderful to work with.

Reviewed on 6/06/2016 Kara W

I had blissfully beautiful bride come to our hotel for myself, the bridesmaids, mothers and the flower girl! Everyone looked fantastic and they helped make our day so much fun. Nicole did my hair/makeup (along with the trial) and I was so incredibly happy with everything. I... Read More recommend this group to anyone!!

Katie & Sarah

In 2008, Blissfully Beautiful Bride—or “BBB”, as it is affectionately called—founders Sarah Lake and Katie Montgomery met while training to become educators for Alterna Haircare. Realizing they shared a passion for all things bridal, the duo brought their vision of a mobile bridal hair and make-up business to life in 2014 with the creation of Blissfully Beautiful Bride. In 2015, BBB expanded to become an on-site bridal company complete with a full-service salon, Bliss Beauty Bar, and the company’s gorgeous Bridal Suite. The timelessly elegant suite/salon is located in O Fallon, MO.