Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

417 1/2 Howard Street No. 2, Petoskey, MI (231) 675-9017

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Rob L

A great business to work with. Jennifer was just a delight to work with. Very kind and really helpful. She helped us create simple and elegant arrangements. You know its perfect when the bride cries when she sees the arrangements for the first time because they were exactly what... Read More she wanted. We received so many compliments on the flowers. Thank you for doing such an amazing job!

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Jami N

Amazing. We were planning a destination Michigan beach wedding from Indianapolis. And everything was beautiful. We were blown away by our flowers. Jennifer was so easy to work with, very prompt with emails and understood our vision for the flowers for the day. They made a... Read More beautiful arch arrangement for our beach ceremony that blew me away.

Reviewed on 9/23/2017 Courtney B

I can't say enough about the quality and beauty of my flowers! I had only sent BLOOM inspirational image as I was planning my wedding from 5 hours away. In addition to bouquets, BLOOM also created the most amazing hanging installation of flowers over our bar! It was STUNNING!... Read More BLOOM was able to convey my romantic and vintage theme through their work! Highly recommend.

Reviewed on 9/16/2017 Andrea P

I highly recommend BLOOM Floral Design! The entire process was seamless and stress free. Jennifer was so patient with me with my constant revision of the proposal. Our flowers were absolutely beautiful and exceeded our expectations!

Reviewed on 8/24/2017 Paulina S

I cannot recommend Bloom enough – their work is truly amazing. Beautiful flowers were a big priority for me when planning my 08/19/17 wedding, as I love them and buy fresh ones for my house every week. I live in Chicago, so I planned my Northern Michigan wedding remotely. Jen... Read More was awesome to work with and made the process stress-free. I had no idea what I wanted at first, and she definitely helped me create my vision. My guests raved about how gorgeous the room looked and it was because of Bloom’s work. Jen was super easy to work with as she was very responsive to emails and was always willing to do a phone call – we probably had at least 5 throughout the planning process as I was the type of bride that liked to check in every few months. The results were amazing – my flowers on my wedding day were absolutely stunning – they were not only exactly what I envisioned, but even better as Bloom adds special last minute touches from their own gardens that take them to a new level of pretty. Everything was perfect – from the flowers on my cake to the little flower collars that were made for my two flower dogs. Bloom also stepped in at the last minute to provide flowers for my rehearsal dinner and those were also beautiful – they had a completely different theme than my wedding reception and they were so pretty and fit the theme exactly. Definitely book Bloom for your wedding, you cannot go wrong – this is coming from a very picky bride :)

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Cassie R

I used BLOOM for my 10/2 wedding at Castle Farms. I worked with Jennifer via a meeting and pinterest board sharing in order to finalize the proposal and communicate my vision for a bright, colorful jewel-toned wedding full of plums, purples, pinks, peach etc (with abundant... Read More texture). Jennifer was able to understand my vision with very little articulation and the day of execution was flawless! The flowers were gorgeous and the colors popped! I received countless compliments on the bouquets and arrangements. Would definitely recommend working with BLOOM!

Reviewed on 8/10/2016 Katie B

Jennifer was amazing and I absolutely loved my flowers. The flowers on my cupcake display were breathtaking. Jennifer is so easy to work with and so accommodating. I would recommend Bloom to anyone getting married in Northern Michigan!!!

Reviewed on 7/18/2016 Jackie R

Jennifer was wonderful to work with! All of my arrangements were exactly as I had imagined and my bouquet was even better than I dreamed it would be! I received so many compliments and would definitely recommend them to any bride.

Reviewed on 4/10/2016

I could not give a more glowing review to Jennifer and the Bloom team for making my wedding so beautiful this past August. Jennifer really understood my vision and made my wedding dreams a reality. Having my wedding in northern Michigan and living in NYC made communication... Read More really important during this entire process, and I couldn't have asked for a more friendly or professional person than Jennifer to work with. I was so excited when she suggested that we take a trip to the flower district in NYC when she was in town to get inspiration for the big day! She has an amazing attention to detail and obvious talent, and I could tell immediately that she really loved what she did and cared about her clients. She was always very understanding of our budget and gave great ideas and alternatives so we could achieve everything we wanted for our wedding while still staying in our price range. Our tables looked absolutely stunning, and our bouquets and boutonniere were more gorgeous than I could have imagined. Our Chuppah was magnificent and so romantic. She totally understood my earthy/soft/rustic/romantic inspiration and made each detail better than I ever imagined. Everything had a special touch, from the draped ribbons on my bouquet, to the driftwood, greenery, and branches on our tables, it was truly a gorgeous event thanks to Bloom.

Reviewed on 9/11/2015 Allison Z

Words can not express how amazing Jennifer and her team were. Everything she did was breathtakingly beautiful. She was super accommodating with all my requests and last minute changes. The best in Michigan by far!!!

Amazing

Reviewed on 9/08/2015 Caitlin S

Jen and her team are the BEST at what they do. They took my vision and made it into the most beautiful botanical reality I could imagine.

Beautiful work!!

Reviewed on 9/06/2015 Samantha R

Jennifer has an amazing eye and it is obvious she has immense talent. Our flowers were beautiful and top notch. It definitely brought the look of our wedding to the next level. My only reason for not doing 5 stars is that for what I paid, I felt a bit like I was just another... Read More job. She had 11 weddings the same weekend as mine and sometimes it didn't feel like she was open to talking with me about the look I was going for. I had a really good conversation before we booked her and then had changed my mind on several elements after that. Despite numerous conversations and emails, when my flowers were delivered the day of, they were exactly as we had discussed on day 1 without taking into account our discussions since then. Even given that, they were so beautiful that I would still hire her again and again. I think as a bride, the floral department is one where you have to give up control and completely trust. If you do that with Jennifer, you will not be disappointed.

Bloom Floral Design

Reviewed on 8/13/2015 Kristina

We highly recommend Jennifer and her team at Bloom Floral Design. The floral arrangements they created for my daughter's wedding were beautiful and unique. Jennifer and her team are amazing. They are true artists!

Reviewed on 6/09/2015 Hannah F

So happy with how the centerpieces and bouquets turned out!!

Top Notch!

Reviewed on 4/06/2015 Stephanie B

Jennifer made the floral and centerpiece design of our big day absolutely breathtaking. Literally. When I walked into our reception space it took my breath away that she had taken my phone calls/emails into a real life fairy tale. From my first last-minute frantic call she knew... Read More exactly what I was envisioning. My husband is very budget conscious and she made sticking to the budget a breeze while not sacrificing quality. I would not hesitate to recommend Jennifer and BLOOM to any Northern Michigan bride looking for floral and day of design to make your reception unforgettable!

Homestead Resort Wedding

Reviewed on 11/04/2014 Tenille M

Jennifer was beyond easy to work with and so helpful all the way through the planning process - not to mention she is incredibly talented! Our flowers and decor were absolutely beautiful!

Breathtaking Flowers

Reviewed on 10/24/2014 Jenna K

If you are looking for the best florist in Northern Michigan, look no further than BLOOM. Jennifer is super sweet and so easy to work with, and most important, her floral arrangements are breathtaking! We received SO many compliments on the flowers at our reception. The flowers... Read More are super high quality and Jennifer is truly talented in creating unique arrangements. She even threw in a few surprises for us. One of my favorite moments of the day was walking into our dressing room at the church with my bridesmaids and seeing all of our bouquets set out on the table. Everyone got all excited and my bouquet was just so beautiful. Jennifer really knows what she is doing, and you can give her a lot of creative freedom without having to worry if it will turn out beautiful. IT WILL!

Blown away

Reviewed on 9/09/2014 Katie W

Jennifer completely captured my vision and was able to take my Pinterest inspiration and turn it into an elegant reality for our big day. She exceeded my expectations; I was blown away when I saw the bouquets. Our wedding was at Castle Farms in the Knights Castle and I felt... Read More that it needed little to no decorations as the space is so beautiful on its own, but when I walked in for the first time all of the flowers really made that space come alive and even more beautiful (I wish I could attached a picture). Besides loving our design, the entire process of working with BLOOM was an absolute pleasure. Jennifer was friendly and professional and promptly responded to any inquiries I had. She was also so flexible and accommodating throughout the process. I would not hesitate to recommend BLOOM to any bride in Northern Michigan. A thousand thank yous!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 8/20/2014 Melissa B

BLOOM made floral arrangements incredibly easy. The owner was always so responsive and she went off of one meeting in person to create our beautiful wedding flowers. I was so overwhelmed when I stepped into the venue before my ceremony at how wonderful everything looked and... Read More loved my bouquet. Everything fit together perfectly and I couldn't recommend BLOOM enough.

Gorgeous Floral Design

Reviewed on 8/14/2014 Katie K

One of my most favorite parts about our wedding was our floral design by BLOOM. Owner Jennifer completely captured my vision and was able to take my Pinterest inspiration and turn it into an elegant reality for our big day. We received numerous compliments on our bouquets,... Read More centerpieces and ceremony arrangements. The men loved their boutonnieres. Besides loving our design, the entire process of working with BLOOM was an absolute pleasure. Jennifer was friendly and professional and promptly responded to any inquiries I had. I would not hesitate to recommend BLOOM to any bride in Northern Michigan.

A disappointment

Reviewed on 7/04/2014 TkN T

BLOOM was very easy to work with right from the start. Her style is very elegant and classy. Her communication very reassuring. Imagine my surprise when I felt let down on my wedding day. My main flower was peonies. None to be found in my bouquet! She did scatter peonies in the... Read More centerpieces, but isn't my bouquet equally if not more important? Further, my bridesmaid bouquet was nothing like the inspiration photo we agreed upon -- it was like an exact replica of my bouquet, only slightly smaller. Overall, I was so upset that I threw away my bouquet right after the ceremony.

Beautiful!

Reviewed on 6/25/2014 Carly A

Jenna from BLOOM did an amazing job. She did exactly what I wanted. I never saw her on my wedding day because she dropped off the flowers before we arrived. They were arranged beautifully. The girl's flowers were used to decorate the bridal suite and she worked with the... Read More coordinated at Castle Farms to ensure all the ceremony and reception flowers were appropriately placed. Jenna also worked with my cake maker to place the flowers on the cake.

Our flowers were GORGEOUS!

Reviewed on 11/03/2013 Briann B

We had only talked to the florist once and she knew exactly what we wanted. She was very accommodating with multiple changes that happened throughout the year of planning. While the price was a little steep she was the only florist in the area who was willing to be different. If... Read More hydrangea and roses are your thing then you will find plenty of florists to choose from. Bloom thought outside of the box and went colorful and exquisite like we dreamt of.

Gorgeous Floral!

Reviewed on 10/17/2013 Erin R

Jen at Bloom created the most beautiful center pieces, bouquets, and ceremony decor. I provided her with inspirational photos and we discussed my vision, and from there she designed the perfect floral arrangements.

Unbelievable!

Reviewed on 10/04/2013 Jen J

Where to begin? Jennifer Haf from BLOOM completely understood my vision for my wedding and turned it into a reality. I was blown away when I saw the bouquets and centerpieces. She listened to everything I said and added in details that meant so much to me. She is such a... Read More professional and her products are pieces of art. She truly loves what she does. You will be so happy you went with BLOOM for your Michigan wedding.

2013-10-05T20:59:14 Response from the vendor

Jenny! You are too sweet!! I am so very happy you were pleased with your flowers and I can't wait to see photos! Wishing you all the best!