Blooming Brides Florist

Serving Morris, Bergen, Passaic & Essex County

Wedding floral /event designer

Wedding floral designer servicing one bride per day to give you the utmost service and quality you deserve. I've been designing for over 30 years and truly love what I do. Each and every wedding is customized to your specific floral specifications. It's all about you..... the dreamy white dress, the perfect soul mate, and the lovely floral decor makes for a picture perfect setting! 🌹

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100

28 Bloomfield Avenue, Pine Brook, NJ Serving Morris, Bergen, Passaic & Essex County (201) 264-4108

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Evan T

From the moment we met and spoke to Joann I knew my Fiance and I were in good hands. She made sure to show us the centerpieces and adjust for any changes before the wedding and was always available for any questions. I don't know how many times I emailed her with my visions and... Read More overall pinterest exploring and she was always prompt and knowledgeable in what would look best and put up with all of my questions! The day of the wedding she came early and looked over every detail. Without a second thought she looked over all of the extra decorations I had and it put my mind at ease to have her there. My bouquets were some of the most beautiful I have ever seen and my ivory rose bouquet was a dream. Joann only had a small window to put up my Chuppah and ceremony flowers and somehow was able to pull it off in between the rain before the skies cleared. Joann is professional, helpful, patient and most of all extremely knowledgeable about her profession. If you are searching for a florist look no further and trust she will make all of your wedding dreams come true! There are some vendors that will just go above and beyond and Joann exemplifies this. I cannot recommend her work enough and the attention to detail she puts in to make your wedding vision a reality!

Reviewed on 1/31/2018 Tracy R

Joann did a wonderful job with our wedding! All of the flowers from my bouquet to my bridesmaid to the boutineers were beautiful! My favorite feature were the floral vines that were used outside and then strung on our wedding table. She does a fabulous job!

Reviewed on 2/26/2018 Heather C

I cannot say enough about Joann and her work! My sister-in-law used her for her wedding and here we are four years later and I used her for my wedding. Her work is absolutely flawless and her kind and humble personality makes it easy to work with! She takes your visions and... Read More creates memorable, breathtaking flower arrangements. Joann is more than just your average florist and I highly recommend her for all your wedding flower needs!

Reviewed on 2/26/2018 Mira S

People are still raving about our wedding weeks later. Our flowers were breathtaking, an absolute dream. Every detail on the chuppah and all of our bouquets and tables - just flawless. The flowers smelled amazing and looked gorgeous from beginning to end, and beyond. We were... Read More guided and supported every step of the way. JoAnn is so easy to work with, and so knowledgeable. She exceeded all of our expectations in every way and made our day extraordinary.

Reviewed on 1/16/2018 Kaitlyn C

Joann is the best, seriously! I got very overwhelmed by Pinterest ideas and had a limited budget for flowers. When my husband and I met with Joann, she was very helpful when it came to deciding what kind of flowers and arrangements we liked and what was in our budget. She is... Read More very honest about what will work in your budget and what won't and that direction helped us so much. Joann will go through every arrangement she has ever done to show you how the centerpiece would look like with the flowers you like and what different color combinations she can do for you to coordinate with the wedding colors. When she asked my husband what kind of flower he would like for his boutonniere, a rose or a lily, he did not know what a lily looked like so Joann showed him a rose boutonniere and a lily boutonniere and that helped immensely! She works with the both of you to make sure you both get what you want for your wedding day. I loved working with Joann- she was very responsive and was ready to answer any questions we had. I also liked that she only books one wedding per day and she gives all of her attention to your wedding. Everyone loved their bouquets and our moms enjoyed their corsages very much. Thank you so much, Joann!!!!

Reviewed on 12/11/2017 Monica C

Joann Montague is truly an artist! She has a tremendous vision and knows exactly how to complete a look with just a few ideas. Joann takes much pride in her work and she was so easy to work with. Joann was always just a text/call away. I loved working with her !! Thank you... Read More Joann for creating floral magic! Xxoo / Monica Marino

Reviewed on 12/09/2017 Lina K

JoAnn created the most beautiful floral pieces and decor for my wedding. I could not have imagined or wanted anything different. She does absolutely stunning work! JoAnn is the sweetest, most flexible to work with, pointing me in directions when I had a piece of an idea but... Read More didn't know exactly what I wanted. If I had to do it all over again I would chose her again in a heartbeat!

Reviewed on 10/28/2017 Katie M

I met with Joann and she spent a generous amount of time with me discussing all of the options for our fall wedding. She is incredibly knowledgeable , professional, and amazing at what she does. Truly so talented. I have a completely new appreciation for flowers now thanks to... Read More Joann and how absolutely beautiful everything was on our wedding day! The bouquets, the corsages and boutonnieres, the arrangements for the church, and the centerpieces were just outstanding. They were PACKED with flowers and gorgeous, not to mention Joann's prices are reasonable and she worked with me to help me stay within our budget. When I talk to my friends and family about the wedding, they have all mentioned how beautiful the flowers were. Everyone sent me pictures of the centerpieces in their homes the next day too! I recommend Joann 110% to anyone, but especially the brides like me who just would like a professional to work her magic for your big day.

Reviewed on 10/08/2017

We wanted a florist who was willing work closely with us on our wine themed wedding. Once I met Joann I knew she was the right one for the job! We worked together to build in grapes, wooden wine boxes, corks, wine bottles and wine colored flowers into our flowers and decor.... Read More Joann worried about making every detail right and went above and beyond to ensure she delivered to our vision. Not only did she make our table arrangements, she also did arrangements for our escort card table, our wine bar and bars, our cake, flowers on top of wine barrels and carts we had around the venue, as well as, the arch where we were married. It was better than we ever could have imagined - thanks Joann!!! We are happy to be a reference to anyone who may be considering Blooming Brides.

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Andrea L

I cannot say enough about how incredible Joann is. Everything she created was absolutely beautiful. All of our guests were raving about the flowers, centerpieces, and bouquets. Joann is passionate, dedicated, and extremely talented. She was responsive to all of my needs and... Read More went above and beyond in every aspect. My bridal bouquet was stunning and I will never forget how ecstatic I was when I first saw it. I also felt a huge sense of relief when Joann arrived (early) on site on wedding day because I admire her as a person and her work. I couldn't have been happier. Thank you Joann!!

Reviewed on 9/30/2017 Flavio V

Joan is beyond amazing !!! Everything was wonderful. I received a lot of complements from my guests, and I couldn't be happier with her job. Joan is such a wonderful person and so eager to help your dream wedding come true. I would definitely recommend Joan to any bride that... Read More wants professionalism, honesty and gorgeous arrangements. Joan is the one and only...Best florist ever!

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Kristin L

I cannot compliment Joann enough! She is so passionate and takes such pride in her work! She was amazing to work with and is super knowledgeable about what flowers will look their best in every season! She helped us figure out exactly what we wanted for centerpieces, decor, and... Read More bouquets and more!! On the day of she even brought a few extra flowers and we were able to use them to accent our wedding cake which made it go from pretty to gorgeous!!! We received so many compliments on the arrangements and I would absolutely recommend her for any event that needs some color added to it!

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Elisa P

Joann was fabulous to work with! She took the time to ensure that what I was requesting was exactly what I wanted for my wedding. She went through all the necessary items and made sure to check all the boxes since our wedding party as well as the reception were large. She was... Read More incredibly flexible and patient with any changes that I needed to make and met with me a few weeks before the wedding to make sure that everything was solidified. On the day of the wedding, she was right on time delivering the flowers. They were absolutely GORGEOUS, beyond what I imagined! The centerpieces and the arrangement for my ceremony were so beautiful as well, so much detail and thought put into each one. Joann is truly great to work with!

Reviewed on 9/24/2017 Christina C

Joann was so easy to work with! She is so sweet and I felt like I was in good hands! When we were discussing ideas she knew exactly what to do and everything came out beautiful!! I received so many compliments for everything and I mean everything (bouquets, centerpieces,... Read More corsages, and boutineers)! Some people were upset there weren't more centerpieces to take home! I loved my bouquet so much I am preserving it! I would recommend her to anyone!

Reviewed on 9/16/2017 Kimberly C

My sister used Joann for her wedding and she did such a good job that I hired her for mine! My venue was brand new and needed a lot of help decorating. Joann worked with me and gave me what I had invisioned for my wedding. She was so easy to talk to and listened to what vibe I... Read More was going for. I had a crazy color wedding dress and she matched everything perfect to it. The venue looked unreal and I felt comfortable letting her do what she wanted because I knew it would turn out great! Hire her!!!!

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Melissa G

Joann at Blooming Brides was just a pleasure to work with. I do not know the first thing about flowers or decor, so she gave me wonderful ideas of colors and what kind of flowers to use. Joann is extremely professional, detail-oriented, and caring with everything!!! From the... Read More church to the reception. Our wedding was the day before Mother's Day and Joann was able to work with us on the busiest flower weekend of the year. She is truly an artist and such a sweet person.

Reviewed on 8/25/2017 Kristy s

Joann did three of our friends weddings and we just loved her work so we had her do ours ! She is so fun and easy to work with and knows EXACTLY what you want. My centerpieces were beyond beautifully done and so were the bouquets. We LOVED that she takes the day to focus on... Read More your wedding details. She truly is amazing and her work shows it !! She won't disappoint that's for sure : ) ! !

Reviewed on 8/16/2017 Jessica F

Our wedding day vision truly came to life with the stunning floral decor designed by Joann! Everything from the centerpieces, to the bouquets and the flowers on the cake were beautifully and professionally arranged. Joann was a pleasure to work with from start to finish, was... Read More very responsive to emails and phone calls and any changes that I decided to make along the way. Our guests were highly impressed as well and commented about how gorgeous everything looked and how much attention was given to every last detail. We would highly recommend Joann to all of our family and friends!

Reviewed on 7/23/2017 Janelle L

My mom and I became very drained after meeting with so many florists that didn't meet our expectations. Whether it was the price, their personalities, or their lack of professionalism, we couldn't seem to find a florist in the North Jersey that could give us what we wanted. But... Read More then we found Joann! Joann is so great at what she does. She really brings your vision to life. I don't know how she did it, but she made my church and my reception venue look so elegant! I was blown away. She was one of the most responsive vendors I had during the whole wedding planning process. She's not the type of person to kiss up to you and tell you what you want to hear. She tells you like it is. If she doesn't think your ideas will look good, she'll tell you exactly that. And that's because she cares about her work, and wants her work to be the best. At the end of the day though, her goal is to make the bride happy. I wasn't very happy with my bouquet sample at first, but Joann made changes to the bouquet to make sure it was exactly what I wanted on my wedding day. AND I LOVED IT. She really nailed it. I loved it so much that I saved the bouquet until it started to grow mold (ew ). For anyone that's reading this right now, photos of my floral arrangements are posted on the Blooming Brides facebook page right now!

Reviewed on 7/02/2017 Stephany L

Joann was so easy to work with from the very beginning. I had met other florists who were extremely pushy and didn't listen to what I wanted. That was not the case with Joann. She worked with my budget and was extremely patient whiled we worked together to come up with a design.... Read More My flowers came out exactly how I wanted and exceeded my expectations. The centerpieces were absolutely gorgeous and I couldn't be happier with how everything turned out!

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Stephanie W

The flowers were amazing and exactly what we had hoped for. We were not super specific about flowers but knew the general idea we wanted. Joann made sure to bring our vision to life and the flowers were amazing. I had so many compliments on the arrangements and bouquets. I... Read More would absolutely recommend Blooming Brides Florist for your wedding and any other floral needs. Thank you for making our day so special!

Reviewed on 5/11/2017 Angela T

Joann has been amazing throughout my wedding planning process. I went into our meeting completely out of sorts, and she walked me through the entire process, creating a beautiful vision for my wedding. Thank you Joann!

Reviewed on 3/03/2017 Tiffany C

When my husband and I decided we were going to renew our vows, we knew we wanted nothing but the best. Not only was Joann completely professional, she really worked with our budget. The centerpieces she created were even more beautiful than we had pictured them to be. I can't... Read More tell you how many compliments we received from our guest. Thank you so much Blooming Brides Florist for creating such a romantic feel to the venue and for helping us create a truly memorable day. I can't wait to use Blooming Brides for our next special event!!

Reviewed on 2/06/2017 Melissa I

Joann is lovely, patient , intelligent, talented and will do whatever it takes to take your vision and master it. She truly is wonderful to work with and I am so so happy I used blooming brides florist. Love you !!!! You make all your brides so happy with your warm personality,... Read More passion, and true talent xoxoxoox!! I love all of your work and thank you for making my wedding so beautiful πŸŒΊπŸŒΈπŸŒΉπŸŒ·πŸ’πŸŒΌπŸŒ»!

Reviewed on 1/01/2017 D D

I have never in my life seen better work from a florist. Joanne is absolutely amazing! So nice, professional and honest! The flowers for my October 2nd wedding day were over the top incredible for an even better price! Everything was so fresh and done with so much detail!

Joann Montague

I've been designing for over 30 years! Truly love what I do it's my passion. It's my own business for 14 years making couples floral dreams come true! I service only one wedding per day to give you the utmost service and quality you deserve. I attend each and every wedding I book to make sure it's executed perfectly!🌹😊❀️️