Wedding floral /event designer

Wedding floral designer servicing one bride per day to give you the utmost service and quality you deserve. I've been designing for over 30 years and truly love what I do. Each and every wedding is customized to your specific floral specifications. It's all about you..... the dreamy white dress, the perfect soul mate, and the lovely floral decor makes for a picture perfect setting! 🌹

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

28 Bloomfield Avenue, Pine Brook, NJ (201) 264-4108

Reviewed on 9/11/2017 Evan T

From the moment we met and spoke to Joann I knew my Fiance and I were in good hands. She made sure to show us the centerpieces and adjust for any changes before the wedding and was always available for any questions. I don't know how many times I emailed her with my visions and... Read More overall pinterest exploring and she was always prompt and knowledgeable in what would look best and put up with all of my questions! The day of the wedding she came early and looked over every detail. Without a second thought she looked over all of the extra decorations I had and it put my mind at ease to have her there. My bouquets were some of the most beautiful I have ever seen and my ivory rose bouquet was a dream. Joann only had a small window to put up my Chuppah and ceremony flowers and somehow was able to pull it off in between the rain before the skies cleared. Joann is professional, helpful, patient and most of all extremely knowledgeable about her profession. If you are searching for a florist look no further and trust she will make all of your wedding dreams come true! There are some vendors that will just go above and beyond and Joann exemplifies this. I cannot recommend her work enough and the attention to detail she puts in to make your wedding vision a reality!

Reviewed on 9/16/2017 Kimberly C

My sister used Joann for her wedding and she did such a good job that I hired her for mine! My venue was brand new and needed a lot of help decorating. Joann worked with me and gave me what I had invisioned for my wedding. She was so easy to talk to and listened to what vibe I... Read More was going for. I had a crazy color wedding dress and she matched everything perfect to it. The venue looked unreal and I felt comfortable letting her do what she wanted because I knew it would turn out great! Hire her!!!!

Reviewed on 10/08/2017

We wanted a florist who was willing work closely with us on our wine themed wedding. Once I met Joann I knew she was the right one for the job! We worked together to build in grapes, wooden wine boxes, corks, wine bottles and wine colored flowers into our flowers and decor.... Read More Joann worried about making every detail right and went above and beyond to ensure she delivered to our vision. Not only did she make our table arrangements, she also did arrangements for our escort card table, our wine bar and bars, our cake, flowers on top of wine barrels and carts we had around the venue, as well as, the arch where we were married. It was better than we ever could have imagined - thanks Joann!!! We are happy to be a reference to anyone who may be considering Blooming Brides.

Reviewed on 10/02/2017 Andrea L

I cannot say enough about how incredible Joann is. Everything she created was absolutely beautiful. All of our guests were raving about the flowers, centerpieces, and bouquets. Joann is passionate, dedicated, and extremely talented. She was responsive to all of my needs and... Read More went above and beyond in every aspect. My bridal bouquet was stunning and I will never forget how ecstatic I was when I first saw it. I also felt a huge sense of relief when Joann arrived (early) on site on wedding day because I admire her as a person and her work. I couldn't have been happier. Thank you Joann!!

Reviewed on 9/30/2017 Flavio V

Joan is beyond amazing !!! Everything was wonderful. I received a lot of complements from my guests, and I couldn't be happier with her job. Joan is such a wonderful person and so eager to help your dream wedding come true. I would definitely recommend Joan to any bride that... Read More wants professionalism, honesty and gorgeous arrangements. Joan is the one and only...Best florist ever!

Reviewed on 9/27/2017 Kristin L

I cannot compliment Joann enough! She is so passionate and takes such pride in her work! She was amazing to work with and is super knowledgeable about what flowers will look their best in every season! She helped us figure out exactly what we wanted for centerpieces, decor, and... Read More bouquets and more!! On the day of she even brought a few extra flowers and we were able to use them to accent our wedding cake which made it go from pretty to gorgeous!!! We received so many compliments on the arrangements and I would absolutely recommend her for any event that needs some color added to it!

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Elisa P

Joann was fabulous to work with! She took the time to ensure that what I was requesting was exactly what I wanted for my wedding. She went through all the necessary items and made sure to check all the boxes since our wedding party as well as the reception were large. She was... Read More incredibly flexible and patient with any changes that I needed to make and met with me a few weeks before the wedding to make sure that everything was solidified. On the day of the wedding, she was right on time delivering the flowers. They were absolutely GORGEOUS, beyond what I imagined! The centerpieces and the arrangement for my ceremony were so beautiful as well, so much detail and thought put into each one. Joann is truly great to work with!

Reviewed on 9/24/2017 Christina C

Joann was so easy to work with! She is so sweet and I felt like I was in good hands! When we were discussing ideas she knew exactly what to do and everything came out beautiful!! I received so many compliments for everything and I mean everything (bouquets, centerpieces,... Read More corsages, and boutineers)! Some people were upset there weren't more centerpieces to take home! I loved my bouquet so much I am preserving it! I would recommend her to anyone!

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Melissa G

Joann at Blooming Brides was just a pleasure to work with. I do not know the first thing about flowers or decor, so she gave me wonderful ideas of colors and what kind of flowers to use. Joann is extremely professional, detail-oriented, and caring with everything!!! From the... Read More church to the reception. Our wedding was the day before Mother's Day and Joann was able to work with us on the busiest flower weekend of the year. She is truly an artist and such a sweet person.

Reviewed on 8/25/2017 Kristy s

Joann did three of our friends weddings and we just loved her work so we had her do ours ! She is so fun and easy to work with and knows EXACTLY what you want. My centerpieces were beyond beautifully done and so were the bouquets. We LOVED that she takes the day to focus on... Read More your wedding details. She truly is amazing and her work shows it !! She won't disappoint that's for sure : ) ! !

Reviewed on 8/16/2017 Jessica F

Our wedding day vision truly came to life with the stunning floral decor designed by Joann! Everything from the centerpieces, to the bouquets and the flowers on the cake were beautifully and professionally arranged. Joann was a pleasure to work with from start to finish, was... Read More very responsive to emails and phone calls and any changes that I decided to make along the way. Our guests were highly impressed as well and commented about how gorgeous everything looked and how much attention was given to every last detail. We would highly recommend Joann to all of our family and friends!

Reviewed on 7/23/2017 Janelle L

My mom and I became very drained after meeting with so many florists that didn't meet our expectations. Whether it was the price, their personalities, or their lack of professionalism, we couldn't seem to find a florist in the North Jersey that could give us what we wanted. But... Read More then we found Joann! Joann is so great at what she does. She really brings your vision to life. I don't know how she did it, but she made my church and my reception venue look so elegant! I was blown away. She was one of the most responsive vendors I had during the whole wedding planning process. She's not the type of person to kiss up to you and tell you what you want to hear. She tells you like it is. If she doesn't think your ideas will look good, she'll tell you exactly that. And that's because she cares about her work, and wants her work to be the best. At the end of the day though, her goal is to make the bride happy. I wasn't very happy with my bouquet sample at first, but Joann made changes to the bouquet to make sure it was exactly what I wanted on my wedding day. AND I LOVED IT. She really nailed it. I loved it so much that I saved the bouquet until it started to grow mold (ew ). For anyone that's reading this right now, photos of my floral arrangements are posted on the Blooming Brides facebook page right now!

Reviewed on 7/02/2017 Stephany L

Joann was so easy to work with from the very beginning. I had met other florists who were extremely pushy and didn't listen to what I wanted. That was not the case with Joann. She worked with my budget and was extremely patient whiled we worked together to come up with a design.... Read More My flowers came out exactly how I wanted and exceeded my expectations. The centerpieces were absolutely gorgeous and I couldn't be happier with how everything turned out!

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Stephanie W

The flowers were amazing and exactly what we had hoped for. We were not super specific about flowers but knew the general idea we wanted. Joann made sure to bring our vision to life and the flowers were amazing. I had so many compliments on the arrangements and bouquets. I... Read More would absolutely recommend Blooming Brides Florist for your wedding and any other floral needs. Thank you for making our day so special!

Reviewed on 5/11/2017 Angela T

Joann has been amazing throughout my wedding planning process. I went into our meeting completely out of sorts, and she walked me through the entire process, creating a beautiful vision for my wedding. Thank you Joann!

Reviewed on 3/03/2017 Tiffany C

When my husband and I decided we were going to renew our vows, we knew we wanted nothing but the best. Not only was Joann completely professional, she really worked with our budget. The centerpieces she created were even more beautiful than we had pictured them to be. I can't... Read More tell you how many compliments we received from our guest. Thank you so much Blooming Brides Florist for creating such a romantic feel to the venue and for helping us create a truly memorable day. I can't wait to use Blooming Brides for our next special event!!

Reviewed on 2/06/2017 Melissa I

Joann is lovely, patient , intelligent, talented and will do whatever it takes to take your vision and master it. She truly is wonderful to work with and I am so so happy I used blooming brides florist. Love you !!!! You make all your brides so happy with your warm personality,... Read More passion, and true talent xoxoxoox!! I love all of your work and thank you for making my wedding so beautiful 🌺🌸🌹🌷💐🌼🌻!

Reviewed on 1/01/2017 D D

I have never in my life seen better work from a florist. Joanne is absolutely amazing! So nice, professional and honest! The flowers for my October 2nd wedding day were over the top incredible for an even better price! Everything was so fresh and done with so much detail!

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Melissa K

Look no further!!! Joann was a pleasure to work with. She helped bring my vision to life! I couldn't decide what exactly I wanted and told her a bunch of different ideas and she pulled them together into something beautiful. People are still talking about the flowers! You cannot... Read More go wrong with Joann!!!

Reviewed on 11/26/2016 Jason C

Joann has an incredible eye and vision. The flowers for my wedding were absolutely stunning. They were the perfect enhancement for our special day. She took all of my wife's ideas and improved upon then beyond our wildest imagination. Thank you so much for everything you've done... Read More for us!

Reviewed on 11/26/2016 Nicole J

We cannot say enough nice things about Joann from Blooming Brides Florist who we used for our October 15, 2016 wedding!! From the first meeting Joann had with my mom and me, we could tell how talented and passionate she was about her business. Joann had an immense amount of... Read More experience over the years, and her numerous accolades and past work was a testament to that! At our first meeting, we viewed many books of her previous work and talked specifically about my vision and colors. Joann was not only good at her job, but extremely friendly and made my mom and I feel very comfortable throughout the process! I also loved how she made sure to tell us what flowers were/were not in season for our time of year and explained how she would go the market herself to hand pick them for our big day! Additionally, when telling her our approximate budget, she absolutely worked right within that amount-it was great! On the day of our wedding, I will always remember seeing both my bouquet, bridesmaids’ bouquets and our parent corsages for the first time. It was such an exciting, special feeling to see my gorgeous flowers that I would view in awe at pictures for years to come. I could not wait to carry my beautiful, full bouquet down the aisle later that day! When we got to the church, everyone was blown away by how beautiful the altar and pew arrangements looked. It truly added it to magical feeling of the ceremony and day in general. At Naninas’s in the Park we again were speechless, by all the gorgeous high/low table arrangements and the extra special details Joann created for our table settings/cocktail hour. The room was truly brought to life by the detailed, full bouquets. My flowers were everything I could have hoped for and so so much more. When I think back to our special day, the beautiful, quality flowers played such a huge role, and I cannot thank Joann enough for her incredible job well done!

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Lisa O

I cannot say enough about blooming brides. They captured the exact look that I wanted for my wedding. Everything was executed beautifully and people are still talking about it. If you want perfection at your wedding, choose blooming brides!!😀

Reviewed on 11/09/2016 Brittany C

Joann was the first floral vendor we met with and also the last because we booked her immediately! I had absolutely no inkling of what I wanted, no vision whatsoever, and Joann patiently talked through every detail with me until I felt completely comfortable with the plan! She... Read More gave me great recommendations based on the colors of the bridesmaid dresses and based on the details of my wedding dress. Joann even did a walk-through of my venue with me and helped me decide what arrangements I wanted where. I trusted her completely, and everything turned out wonderfully! The wedding planning process can be extremely stressful, but working with Joann is not - do yourself a favor and hire her!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Karen C

Thank you Joann! The bouquets and centerpieces were stunning and I got a lot of compliments on them! Our wedding was so special😍 thank you!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Jamie R

Joann was amazing! I'm a young bride and I really wasn't sure how I wanted my flowers to look. I knew what colors I wanted and she put the colors and my vision into flowers! I've been married almost 2 weeks now and I get messages everyday saying how beautiful the flowers were!... Read More Joann is very helpful she knows how well things look together! I couldn't have picked a better florist to make all the flower pieces for my wedding. From the bouquets, boutonniere, center pieces and the arch! Everything was beautiful!

Joann Montague

I've been designing for over 30 years! Truly love what I do it's my passion. It's my own business for 14 years making couples floral dreams come true! I service only one wedding per day to give you the utmost service and quality you deserve. I attend each and every wedding I book to make sure it's executed perfectly!🌹😊❤️️