Wedding floral /event designer

Wedding floral designer servicing one bride per day to give you the utmost service and quality you deserve. I've been designing for over 30 years and truly love what I do. Each and every wedding is customized to your specific floral specifications. It's all about you..... the dreamy white dress, the perfect soul mate, and the lovely floral decor makes for a picture perfect setting! 🌹

Flower Crowns, Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

28 Bloomfield Avenue, Pine Brook, NJ (201) 264-4108

Reviewed on 11/26/2016 Nicole J

We cannot say enough nice things about Joann from Blooming Brides Florist who we used for our October 15, 2016 wedding!! From the first meeting Joann had with my mom and me, we could tell how talented and passionate she was about her business. Joann had an immense amount of... Read More experience over the years, and her numerous accolades and past work was a testament to that! At our first meeting, we viewed many books of her previous work and talked specifically about my vision and colors. Joann was not only good at her job, but extremely friendly and made my mom and I feel very comfortable throughout the process! I also loved how she made sure to tell us what flowers were/were not in season for our time of year and explained how she would go the market herself to hand pick them for our big day! Additionally, when telling her our approximate budget, she absolutely worked right within that amount-it was great! On the day of our wedding, I will always remember seeing both my bouquet, bridesmaids’ bouquets and our parent corsages for the first time. It was such an exciting, special feeling to see my gorgeous flowers that I would view in awe at pictures for years to come. I could not wait to carry my beautiful, full bouquet down the aisle later that day! When we got to the church, everyone was blown away by how beautiful the altar and pew arrangements looked. It truly added it to magical feeling of the ceremony and day in general. At Naninas’s in the Park we again were speechless, by all the gorgeous high/low table arrangements and the extra special details Joann created for our table settings/cocktail hour. The room was truly brought to life by the detailed, full bouquets. My flowers were everything I could have hoped for and so so much more. When I think back to our special day, the beautiful, quality flowers played such a huge role, and I cannot thank Joann enough for her incredible job well done!

Reviewed on 1/01/2017 D D

I have never in my life seen better work from a florist. Joanne is absolutely amazing! So nice, professional and honest! The flowers for my October 2nd wedding day were over the top incredible for an even better price! Everything was so fresh and done with so much detail!

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Stephanie W

The flowers were amazing and exactly what we had hoped for. We were not super specific about flowers but knew the general idea we wanted. Joann made sure to bring our vision to life and the flowers were amazing. I had so many compliments on the arrangements and bouquets. I... Read More would absolutely recommend Blooming Brides Florist for your wedding and any other floral needs. Thank you for making our day so special!

Reviewed on 5/11/2017 Angela T

Joann has been amazing throughout my wedding planning process. I went into our meeting completely out of sorts, and she walked me through the entire process, creating a beautiful vision for my wedding. Thank you Joann!

Reviewed on 3/03/2017 Tiffany C

When my husband and I decided we were going to renew our vows, we knew we wanted nothing but the best. Not only was Joann completely professional, she really worked with our budget. The centerpieces she created were even more beautiful than we had pictured them to be. I can't... Read More tell you how many compliments we received from our guest. Thank you so much Blooming Brides Florist for creating such a romantic feel to the venue and for helping us create a truly memorable day. I can't wait to use Blooming Brides for our next special event!!

Reviewed on 2/06/2017 Melissa I

Joann is lovely, patient , intelligent, talented and will do whatever it takes to take your vision and master it. She truly is wonderful to work with and I am so so happy I used blooming brides florist. Love you !!!! You make all your brides so happy with your warm personality,... Read More passion, and true talent xoxoxoox!! I love all of your work and thank you for making my wedding so beautiful 🌺🌸🌹🌷💐🌼🌻!

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Melissa C

Look no further!!! Joann was a pleasure to work with. She helped bring my vision to life! I couldn't decide what exactly I wanted and told her a bunch of different ideas and she pulled them together into something beautiful. People are still talking about the flowers! You cannot... Read More go wrong with Joann!!!

Reviewed on 11/26/2016 Jason C

Joann has an incredible eye and vision. The flowers for my wedding were absolutely stunning. They were the perfect enhancement for our special day. She took all of my wife's ideas and improved upon then beyond our wildest imagination. Thank you so much for everything you've done... Read More for us!

Reviewed on 11/15/2016 Lisa O

I cannot say enough about blooming brides. They captured the exact look that I wanted for my wedding. Everything was executed beautifully and people are still talking about it. If you want perfection at your wedding, choose blooming brides!!😀

Reviewed on 11/09/2016 Brittany C

Joann was the first floral vendor we met with and also the last because we booked her immediately! I had absolutely no inkling of what I wanted, no vision whatsoever, and Joann patiently talked through every detail with me until I felt completely comfortable with the plan! She... Read More gave me great recommendations based on the colors of the bridesmaid dresses and based on the details of my wedding dress. Joann even did a walk-through of my venue with me and helped me decide what arrangements I wanted where. I trusted her completely, and everything turned out wonderfully! The wedding planning process can be extremely stressful, but working with Joann is not - do yourself a favor and hire her!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Karen C

Thank you Joann! The bouquets and centerpieces were stunning and I got a lot of compliments on them! Our wedding was so special😍 thank you!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Jamie R

Joann was amazing! I'm a young bride and I really wasn't sure how I wanted my flowers to look. I knew what colors I wanted and she put the colors and my vision into flowers! I've been married almost 2 weeks now and I get messages everyday saying how beautiful the flowers were!... Read More Joann is very helpful she knows how well things look together! I couldn't have picked a better florist to make all the flower pieces for my wedding. From the bouquets, boutonniere, center pieces and the arch! Everything was beautiful!

Reviewed on 9/29/2016 Kelly S

Joann was amazing!!! I was nervous before our first meeting because it was the only vendor I found online instead of through word of mouth but I knew from our first meeting she was perfect! She totally understood my vision - My bouquet, my bridesmaids bouquets, the corsages,... Read More high and low centerpieces and place card centerpiece were all AMAZING!!!!! I wanted a romantic, fairy tale garden look and she delivered perfectly!! I would HIGHLY recommended Joann - she does a fantastic job and works with your budget. You won't be disappointed!!!

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Renee O

Joann did an amazing job with all of our floral arrangements. I sat down with her about 8 months before the wedding so she could get a feel for what I wanted. She was very personable and understood my "vision." Compared to other larger florist vendors that I was considering,... Read More Joann was the one that was in contact with me and she was there on the day-of the wedding making sure everything was set up and done correctly. She based all of my arrangements, bouquets, centerpieces and the Hoopah off of photographs that I showed her. She did a mock centerpiece a month or two before the wedding, so I could let her know if I wanted to see any changes. (She got it perfect on the first try though!) If she didn't have what I wanted, she ordered it. For example, she got special bases for my centerpieces and she even got someone to build a Hoopah out of birch. She was also extremely knowledgeable about what flowers would do well in the middle of summer, and which would wilt. She even visited the venue to make sure that if the ceremony had to be inside, the Hoopah would be the correct height. A few weeks before wedding, we nailed down the schedule. On the day of the wedding, she arrived exactly on time, and made sure that everyone received their bouquets and boutonnieres. She then personally set up (with some help of course) all of the centerpieces and other arrangements. I received many compliments on the flowers, and they did not even begin to wilt until more than a day after the event. Joann is a professional at what she does. Thank you Joann for making my wedding day so special!

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Terri M

Joann immediately knew the vision I was going for right when we had our first meeting! Everything from my cascading bouquet, my bridesmaids bouquets, the high and low centerpieces, etc. were created with the most beautiful flowers and it all looked so amazing! They especially... Read More looked gorgeous in all of our pictures! Joann was so knowledgeable in terms of what would look best at our venue and it was SO helpful! I could not have asked for a better florist!!! Everything she designed came out perfect and our guests cant stop talking about how much they loved the flowers!

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Danyel d

Joann is absolutely amazing! I LOVED everything that she did, from the aisle, to our bouquets, to the centerpieces. Everything was stunning and looked even better than I had envisioned it. From our first meeting to the day of the wedding, Joann was extremely professional, and... Read More you can tell that she takes everything she does very seriously, which is much appreciated. I highly recommend Blooming Brides and Joann to anyone if you want stunning floral arrangements without having to worry that you won't be getting what you want. Everything was beautiful!

2016-09-06T21:22:01 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was my pleasure being a part of your lovely day!❤️🌹 Regards, Joann

Reviewed on 8/30/2016

Joann at Blooming Brides is absolutely phenomenal! She by far exceeded our expectations. From the start, Joann went above and beyond to make sure she understood our vision. As I described what we were looking for, Joann was able to show me inspiration photos and specific flowers... Read More she envisioned working well into the venue and decor. She is at once a great listener who makes sure she captures your ideas, but also a professional who can offer incredible suggestions on specific types of flowers and colors that would work best. During the day of the wedding, the flowers were stunning and Joann ensured that everything was just how we had designed it. She truly goes above and beyond for her clients. Joann, thank you so much again for making our wedding so beautiful!!

Reviewed on 8/24/2016 Katie H

Joann did such a phenomenal job with everything. I was so excited to see what the rest of the day would look like after I saw the bouquets she dropped off at my suite. They were absolutely breathtaking. so much better than I anticipated. During the process Joann asked us... Read More things that we never even thought of needing. when she brought up the idea of a flowered girl basket with detachable petals, I loved it. it was the perfect thing for the ceremony and then pictures after. Thank you so much for making our wedding day spectacular and so full of color! I highly recommend Joann and the great work she did for us Katie & Andrew

Reviewed on 8/06/2016 Caitlin D

Joann was incredible! I was impressed with her from our very first meeting and she certainly didn't disappoint on our wedding day! I am so grateful to have had Joann's expertise throughout the planning process. She not only knows her stuff, but she was also very familiar with my... Read More venue and willing to give a lot of great advice. She truly transformed our ceremony with the classy decor and breathtaking arrangements. The bouquets and table arrangements came out perfectly. They were even more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. I received numerous compliments on our wedding day. I can't say enough good things about Blooming Brides. Joann is someone I could trust. She was so easy to reach and was willing to answer any questions I had throughout the process. Most of all, it was such a relief knowing that she herself would be there the day of the wedding to make sure everything looked perfect. Trust me, you want Joann on your side if you are planning a wedding! I am forever grateful for all of her hard work and effort.

2016-08-06T21:17:41 Response from the vendor

Omg! I'm so flattered by your kind words! You and your mom were a delight to work with❤️Thank you for choosing me to make your floral dreams a reality❤️ My pleasure, Xo Joann

Reviewed on 7/03/2016 Melissa R

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Blooming Brides and the floral arrangements for my wedding on May 29, 2016. Joann was truly unbelievable from start to finish. When we first met with her, I had zero idea what I wanted. She was so incredibly patient, I did not feel... Read More rushed, and she spent as long as I wanted going through my options, showing me pictures, and helping me to narrow down what I was looking for. The price was so reasonable, especially considering what we received, which were arrangements that looked like we spent hundreds of thousands of dollars. You are getting so much bang for your buck. I even changed my mind several times and Joann was able to work with my new ideas and turn it into something so incredible. Joann made our wedding so incredibly beautiful. Everyone asked us who our florist was after the wedding and we were happy to share and recommend. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!

Reviewed on 6/07/2016 Kelly E

Joann at Blooming Brides Florists brings her brides' visions to life. Her attention to detail is impeccable, and she puts love and care into everything she does. From the ceremony adornments to table arrangements, and small details in between, Joann went above and beyond... Read More expectations making the most beautiful backdrop for our day. I can't thank you enough Joann! Our wedding was a dream come true, and I know it wouldn't have been the same without you. Lots of love, Kelly and Ben

Reviewed on 5/14/2016 Kelly A

Full disclosure: I know nothing about flowers… which is why it was so important to me to find a florist that could take my minimal instruction and run with it. Well, Joann delivered that and SO much more. Everything was absolutely stunning! The centerpieces, the ceremony... Read More decorations, the card table, the cake table, the cocktail hour tables, the cards and gifts table… she did not miss a single detail. Our first meeting featured a lot of “ooh, what about this?” And, I knew, then and there, that everything would be spectacular. She worked with me to design custom bouquets that showcased my unique style but were consistent with our theme, and she even added a few special touches to highlight the flowers for the bride, groom, maid of honor, and best man. On the day of the wedding, she made a special delivery to make sure that my flowers were there in time for photos, and, even with a potential rainout risking our outside ceremony, Joann was ready to spring into action with Plan B! By the end of the wedding, the place was EMPTY – our guests were practically falling over each other to grab our centerpieces and decorations, because everyone was IN LOVE with the flowers. I would highly, highly recommend her to anyone who is planning a wedding, shower, birthday, or any other special event!

Reviewed on 5/14/2016

Joanne was awesome. She was such a pleasure to work with. The flowers were perfect down to every last detail. Guests are still raving about how beautiful they were. Thank you so much for your help, patience, and guidance throughout the process.

Reviewed on 5/01/2016 danielle i

Joann was absolutely amazing to work with! When we first met I knew she would do a great job just by seeing her pictures and great reviews. She is so involved and genuinely wants to make your flowers perfect for you on your wedding day. I was blown away by our centerpieces and... Read More bouquets, she out did herself. Highly recommended!!

Reviewed on 4/27/2016 Rebecca C

From the flowers to the escort card table, to the candles in the windows, Blooming Brides Florist went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect. Every.little.detail. Even things I didn't ask for! Joann isn't just great at flowers, she is a great person too. So... Read More thoughtful, helpful and truly wanted to make sure our day was everything we dreamed it would be.

Joann Montague

I've been designing for over 30 years! Truly love what I do it's my passion. It's my own business for 14 years making couples floral dreams come true! I service only one wedding per day to give you the utmost service and quality you deserve. I attend each and every wedding I book to make sure it's executed perfectly!🌹😊❤️️