Blooms & Buds Flowers & Gifts, LLC

Greater Philadelphia

Unique and Memorable

Our goal with each bride is to assist in creating the most distinctive, individualized, and notable wedding possible. Our artistic and extremely talented designers strive to create the most outstanding floral experiences, which are tailored to meet the specific needs of each bride. Our philosophy is simple: we treat each bride like family. Every wedding is approached with the love and care you deserve for your special day. It is our mission to leave you completely overjoyed with every floral arrangement, and by working together, we can accomplish all of your creative desires at a most reasonable cost. We look forward to being a part of this memorable and magical experience.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Hair Accessories, Accessories, Fashion, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Preservation, Flower Arrangements

1214 Skippack Pike, Blue Bell, PA Greater Philadelphia (610) 279-6073

Reviewed on 9/19/2017 Amanda B

The folks at Blooms & Buds were an absolute pleasure to work with. Bernadette, Josh and Jeff were very responsive and flexible throughout the process. They made themselves completely available for questions and were open to all of our ideas. They spent so much time with us,... Read More sitting down and talking through the arrangements and colors we liked and making suggestions. They did an amazing job of interpreting our vision and making it a reality! They turned our conversations and snippets of ideas into cohesive, beautiful arrangements, and made adjustments to fit our price point without sacrificing the look we were going for. A truly fantastic business with a wonderful, talented team. We cannot recommend them highly enough!

Reviewed on 6/06/2017 Kelly A

I was absolutely blown away by our wedding flowers. From our first meeting at the flower shop to the wedding day, all of the employees of Blooms & Buds were so helpful and incredibly professional. I will fully admit that I do not have an artistic bone in my body. Jeff and... Read More Bernadette from Blooms & Buds took my (only) idea of pale colored flowers for our April wedding, and went above and beyond my (Pinterest inspired) expectations! They understood my vague ideas and turned them into something gorgeous! The whole vibe of the wedding matched the beautiful color combination they created—creams, lavenders, and light pinks brightened the venue and looked perfect, especially as a contrast to the navy gowns my bridesmaids wore! They understood that we wanted simple yet elegant, and transformed our venue into just that. They also managed to flawlessly incorporate a piece of my mother’s wedding dress into my bouquet, and I feel eternally grateful for their talent and expertise. My flower girls looked angelic in their flower crowns, and they felt like princesses for the day because of them. There was absolutely nothing I would have done differently with my flowers. We received so many compliments on the arrangements Blooms & Buds created, and all of our guests were impressed. We are so grateful to the team at Blooms & Buds, and I have already recommended them to everyone I know who is getting married!

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Sarah D

I will be the first to admit that I do not know much about flowers! So, when we were planning our wedding, I knew I needed someone who could take my words of "classic, elegant, romantic" and turn them into something beautiful! Well, Jeff, Bernadette, and the team at Blooms and... Read More Buds went above and beyond. They not only created gorgeous arrangements for the bouquets (I had 9 bridesmaids!) centerpieces (for a 200+ guest wedding), and arrangements throughout the venue, but they created an entire atmosphere for our reception. Jeff and Bernadette knew what we wanted, even when we couldn't describe it. The whole venue was filled with flowers in white, cream, and pale blush, with gorgeous mercury glass, silver, and clear vases of varying heights for the centerpieces. There were candles everywhere, and the team truly transformed the space. Probably the best evidence of how fantastic they were is that the day of our wedding, a couple came to look at our venue as a potential venue for their wedding. The venue coordinator told us that they looked at the space and said right away that they wanted to book the venue, and the florist- without even knowing who they were! We could not be more grateful to have this team make our day so beautiful. They were such a joy to work with throughout the process, and could not imagine using anyone else for our flowers and event design.