Blooms Of Wayne

serving New Jersey: Wayne, Pompton Lakes, Pequannock, Pompton Plains, Lincoln Park, and Riverdale

'Uniqueness in everything we do...'

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Pedestals, Plants, Vases, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

2075 Hamburg Turnpike, Wayne, NJ

Gorgeous flowers and a fun crew!

Reviewed on 10/28/2014 Ashley I

My husband and I tried several florists in the area and Blooms of Wayne overwhelmingly won us over. Dana is such a fun-loving, talented and enjoyable person to work with. Our flowers were absolutely stunning and EXACTLY what we wanted. I felt like I had become friends with the... Read More group of people who work here and I genuinely feel that their flowers made our wedding even more beautiful. Just sit with Dana and you'll completely understand why they're the best florist to go with! So reasonably priced for the incredible quality of their floral arrangements.

Spring 2014 Wedding

Reviewed on 5/13/2014 Kaitlin N

Blooms did the flowers for my May 2014 wedding. I worked with Dayna and she was awesome! She was extremely helpful in working with my budget and coming up with ways to help save a few $. Our centerpieces and bouquets came out beautiful! Highly recommended!!!

Satisfied costumer!

Reviewed on 9/15/2013 Crescent D

I live in Wayne and my wedding was nearby. I worked with Dayna the owner. I met with her 3 separate times- once with my mom, and twice with my husband. We gave her our budget and she did a great job keeping our arrangements within the budget. She was also gracious enough to... Read More tell us when we wanted to change a few things how much it would be over the budget. Blooms of Wayne made 3 separate drop-offs the day of the wedding. Our flowers looked amazing. We had a sweetheart table arrangement and 2 baskets full of flowers that looked beautiful a week after the wedding! I feel that Dayna went out of her way to help us get all of our floral arrangements exactly how we wanted and within our budget. Everything looked beautiful the day of the wedding. I would highly recommend Blooms of Wayne.

Reviewed on 6/14/2012 Jennifer A

Blooms of Wayne more the exceeded my expectations for my wedding day. I worked with Dayna, the owner of Blooms of Wayne. She was professional and knowledgeable about flower arrangements, bouquets and anything else I needed. Dayna helped me plan bouquets, boutonnières and altar... Read More arrangements for almost 20 people. She understood exactly what I was looking for. She had excellent delivery service and even made multiple stops for me as my groom and I got ready in different locations. I had a beach wedding down at the Jersey shore and Dayna incorporated star fish and sand dollars into my altar arrangements for me. They were stunning. My mother-in-law and grandmother-in-law are both allergic to flowers and Dayna was able to create beautiful corsages for them out of palms, sea shells and babies breath. Not only is she flexible and easy to work with, but she is a genuine person who loves what she does. I told her that my bouquet was honestly one of my favorite parts of my wedding day. I couldn’t be happier with Blooms of Wayne!!! Thank you Dayna for making my day so special!!!

Reviewed on 12/28/2011 jackie o

I have ordered arrangements from here and they have been beautiful and the flowers last a very long time!

Reviewed on 10/27/2011 Ashley M

I just got married on October 14, 2011, and I do not have the words to express how beautiful my flowers were. The owner Dana was fantastic and so are the people who work there, They listen to everything you have to say and make sure you get exactly what you want!

Reviewed on 8/04/2011 Jennifer B

The florist was able to recommend such lovely arrangements based on our ideas of what we liked. My bridal bouquet was the most beautiful I had ever seen, and I've received many compliments.

Great Job

Reviewed on 8/15/2010 Randi P

My husband and I got married on July 18, 2010, Blooms of Wayne came recommended by our Photographer. When we first met with Dayna, we knew right away, this was going to be our florist. Dayna will ask you right away what do you want your day to be like, once you tell her she... Read More then will make suggestion. The day of our wedding, Dayna is on time and ready to set up. Flowers we freshly delivered and lasted days later. My husband and I highly recommend Blooms of Wayne to all brides and grooms.

TO Blooms Of Wayne