Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Vases, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Arrangements

295 Grace Ave, Elmhurst, IL (630) 362-9283

Reviewed on 3/08/2016 Gl C

Blossoms & Branches goes above and beyond! My husband and I met with Karen at Blossoms & Branches two times before our wedding. She took my overwhelming wedding flower binder (aka every bouquet I pinned on Pinterest) and helped pick out the common themes among them. She pulled... Read More out the elements that resonated the most with the look we were trying to curate while also taking into consideration what was in season. With our input and Karen's expertise our wedding day flowers were stunning! Each bridesmaid's bouquet turned out more wonderful than I could imagine and my bouquet was breathtaking. I really loved that Karen crafted a bouquet that really suited my style and wedding colors. Besides the beautiful floral creations, Karen hand delivered and set everything up at both our ceremony and reception - I never once worried about the flowers! One of my favorite things about Karen was her ability to be open and honest in regards to your budget. She is very detailed and concise in her quotes - it was easy to negotiate what we needed and what we didn't need thanks to her thorough breakdown. Additionally, she was willing to reuse many of the flowers and greenery from our ceremony at the reception. I would highly recommend working with Karen for your wedding! She is incredibly detailed, organized, dependable and easy to work with. She will take your vision and make it even better in reality!

Excellent Choice!

Reviewed on 11/11/2015 Jess

Karen provided us with beautiful flowers for our wedding day! Finding a florist is one of the most stressful parts of planning a wedding but Karen was very helpful and worked with us to make sure we understood the types of flowers we would be getting. She looked at pictures that... Read More I brought in and tried to compile those few images into a broader idea to reflect my own personal style, rather than trying to recreate the exact bouquet (which is what other florists I met with tried to do). She was very professional and we were very pleased with the bouquets and other arrangements the day of the wedding. I definitely recommend going with Blossoms Branches to any bride/groom looking for gorgeous arrangements at a very reasonable price. Because Karen owns her business, the rates are much lower than at a big chain like Philips or Aberdeen. As a side note, finding a florist is difficult because they expect you to have a basic grasp on the names of the flowers you like and why you like them. In addition to bringing in some photos you like, you should also brush up on your floral vocabulary to make the whole process go more smoothly!

Reviewed on 10/05/2015

Karen of Blossoms and Branches did the flowers for my September 2015 wedding in Elmhurst, IL. Wow. One of the best decisions of my wedding planning. Karen was flexible, responsive, reliable and so talented. The flowers she arranged for my wedding were stunning and were... Read More exactly what I had been imagining, which is especially impressive because I had a hard time articulating what I envisioned. Karen is really invested in the quality of her services and it shows. Tremendous value. Beautiful, creative flower arrangements. I highly recommend.