Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup Artists, Nails, Massage, Spas, Tanning

3030 Orchard Park Road, West Seneca, NY (716) 675-2258

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Marisa V

We had spa day here the day before the wedding, very nice and accommodating, great prices and good quality service! They fit in 13 girls for a mani and pedi in 4 hours!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Katie H

Went to blue spa and salon (orchard park location) for a full new look and I walked out very pleased and happy! Bree Bauer was my hair stylist, she did an amazing job with my hair I received high and low lights, cut with a few layers.. my hair looks amazing and the experience I... Read More had at blue spa and salon was great! Also had my brows and lip done. I will be recommended family, friends, etc to come here. Very clean, great prices and the staff was very helpful and extremely nice thank you!!😊❤️

blu salon review

Reviewed on 9/17/2014 Kate K

I used Blu Salon for my summer '14 wedding. I had a total of 9 girls at the salon the day of my wedding. We had the two day party which included mani, pedi, hair, and makeup. Dianne the party coordinator was flexible and easy to work with. The back party room they decorate and... Read More set up for the party is great! Everyone was happy with their services I just think overall it was a bit pricey for what we got. I would suggest brides go there for their hair (everyones hair turned out great) however, the makeup was less then impressive. It wasn't bad- but almost all the girls agreed we could have done the same job our self.

Everyone looked amazing

Reviewed on 10/28/2012 Carolyn S

Diane, Tara, my makeup girl and all the staff did an amazing job. My hair and all the girls hair looked perfect and they all commented on how they would go back. They were quick and efficient while making us beautiful. They set up a room for us so we could eat and mingle... Read More while getting pretty.

Beautiful hair and makeup

Reviewed on 10/18/2012 Stacy L

I got both my hair and makeup done at Blue Spa and Salon. I had trials for both services and both of the women that I worked with had great suggestions for how I should do my hair and makeup. I couldn't have been happier with the way I looked on my wedding day!

Fun & Comfortable Place to Relax

Reviewed on 9/11/2012 Missy C

I love Blu Salon!! A truly relaxing place, nice people and a great atmosphere!