Blue Elephant Photography

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo

2023 N Burdick St, Stillwater, OK
Available to travel worldwide

Reviewed on 8/19/2015 Elaine P

We absolutely loved working with Kristine and Scott! They were so organized in helping us capture all of the special moments of our wedding day without feeling pressured or overly posed. They encouraged us to act naturally and allowed us to stay in the moment, taking in the... Read More whole experience. We were able to trust them to capture the moments we had discussed prior to the wedding day, which took the stress away from us. We have loved seeing our sneak peek photos pop up on Facebook and Instagram and cannot wait to see our entire gallery! I work as a wedding coordinator, and I have experience with many photographers of various backgrounds and skill sets. Not only is the quality of a photographer's work important to consider, but one should also keep in mind that the photographer's personality, professionalism, and mood the day of your wedding can greatly impact your experience. Kristine and Scott were both assertive and organized in coordinating the shots we requested, flexible in adjusting the timeline on the fly, and calming and sweet throughout the process. I would highly recommend investing in this team!

The Best!

Reviewed on 11/17/2014 Carolyn H

Kristine and Scott were incredible! They were wonderful people to work with, were flexible with any changes we made, and went out of their way to make our day special! They truly have a passion and talent for photography. They also were a lot of fun! I recommend them to any... Read More bride!

Reviewed on 11/05/2013 Kendra l

These photographers were amazing! They did an outstanding job. They did my day of schedule and were even there for the rehearsal dinner. The couple is very heartfelt and want to get to know the couple inside and out. If you are looking for a wonderful set of photographers, these... Read More are your go to! They keep you informed and updated in all situations. They are very easy to work with. I could not have asked for anyone better.

Quirky, Fun, Vintage Vibe!

Reviewed on 10/31/2013 chelsea r

Scott and Kristine are amazing photographers and they made our day so special paying great attention to the details that we all want to remember from our wedding day. They have a quirky, fun, vintage vibe that I love about them and their photos! They are like friends you feel... Read More like you've known forever making taking pics really fun and comfortable instead of awkward. I'm sooo ecstatic that we chose them because we now have beautiful memories that we can look at and share with our family of every special detail from our wedding day!!!

Fabulous Photos

Reviewed on 10/17/2010 Sheila C

Kris & Scott did a wonderful job taking our photos. We received our photos quickly and they were excellent quality. They also suggested a photo booth, with props for our guests to enjoy. That was a lot of fun & we got some great blackmail pics of our friends! :) I... Read More highly recommend Blue Elephant Photography for any event.

Very happy bride!

Reviewed on 9/18/2010 Laura N

Blue Elephant Photography (BEP) is very professional and well organized! A couple weeks before the wedding BEP provided a detailed list of pictures that they planned on taking. They were open to adding or deleting any shot we wanted. The day of the wedding they... Read More were on time and ready to take photos. They seemed to be in the right place at the right time the whole day. It was nice not to have to worry about getting the right shots, they had it under control. They got all of the shots on our list and then some. My husband and I were very happy we used BEP. They captured all of our special moments in a very elegant/beautiful way. The quality of the photos were well above what we expected. They put a lot of hours into making sure our photos were perfect. Their website is very convenient as well. My family lives all over the U.S., this allowed my family members to be able to view our photos without having to waste time and money sending them discs.