Blue Elephant Photography

Photojournalism

2023 N Burdick St, Stillwater, OK

The Best!

Reviewed on 11/17/2014 Carolyn H

Kristine and Scott were incredible! They were wonderful people to work with, were flexible with any changes we made, and went out of their way to make our day special! They truly have a passion and talent for photography. They also were a lot of fun! I recommend them to any bride!

amazing!

Reviewed on 11/05/2013 Kendra l

These photographers were amazing! They did an outstanding job. They did my day of schedule and were even there for the rehearsal dinner. The couple is very heartfelt and want to get to know the couple inside and out. If you are looking for a wonderful set of photographers, these are your go to! They keep you informed and updated in all situations. They are very easy to work with. I could not have asked for anyone better.

Quirky, Fun, Vintage Vibe!

Reviewed on 10/31/2013 chelsea r

Scott and Kristine are amazing photographers and they made our day so special paying great attention to the details that we all want to remember from our wedding day. They have a quirky, fun, vintage vibe that I love about them and their photos! They are like friends you feel like you've known forever making taking pics really fun and comfortable instead of awkward. I'm sooo ecstatic that we chose them because we now have beautiful memories that we can look at and share with our family of every special detail from our wedding day!!!

Fabulous Photos

Reviewed on 10/17/2010 Sheila C

Kris & Scott did a wonderful job taking our photos. We received our photos quickly and they were excellent quality. They also suggested a photo booth, with props for our guests to enjoy. That was a lot of fun & we got some great blackmail pics of our friends! :) I highly recommend Blue Elephant Photography for any event.

Very happy bride!

Reviewed on 9/18/2010 Laura N

Blue Elephant Photography (BEP) is very professional and well organized! A couple weeks before the wedding BEP provided a detailed list of pictures that they planned on taking. They were open to adding or deleting any shot we wanted. The day of the wedding they were on time and ready to take photos. They seemed to be in the right place at the right time the whole day. It was nice not to have to worry about getting the right shots, they had it under control. They got all of the shots on our list and then some. My husband and I were very happy we used BEP. They captured all of our special moments in a very elegant/beautiful way. The quality of the photos were well above what we expected. They put a lot of hours into making sure our photos were perfect. Their website is very convenient as well. My family lives all over the U.S., this allowed my family members to be able to view our photos without having to waste time and money sending them discs.

Send Email