Blue Elephant Photography

Available to travel worldwide

Artistic, Documentary, Lifestyle

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

Wedding

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Available to travel worldwide (580) 401-0767

Reviewed on 11/16/2017 Christine W

Blue Elephant Photography far exceeded our expectations. Scott and Kristine are friendly, professional and fun! They were extremely detailed, well-organized, and yet also remained flexible. We live in Stillwater, Oklahoma but we got engaged in Little Rock, Arkansas. We were not... Read More planning on doing engagement pictures but when Scott and Kristine said they would be happy to travel to Little Rock to take them for us, we were so happy! We had an amazing time during our engagement session. They planned out ahead of time the places where would be best to take pictures and they happened to be some of our favorite spots in Little Rock! They made us feel comfortable and allowed us to be ourselves. On the wedding day, they came extremely prepared and energetic. They stayed until the very last minute of the wedding reception which was amazing because they captured our day from the very beginning until the end. My husband and I are extremely frugal people and were hesitant about spending so much money on wedding pictures. We can honestly say that you get what you pay for when it comes to Blue Elephant Photography. Not only do they deliver amazing photographs, they also made our wedding day feel like such a breeze and we couldn't be happier with them!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Lily C

Scott and Kristine were absolutely amazing to work with! They are both so incredibly nice and down to earth. They were able to truly capture the love that my husband and I share, both in our engagement photos and our wedding photos. They were open to any and all concerns that we... Read More had and helped our wedding day move along smoothly with very little stress. They were even willing to be out in the rain! (yes, it did rain on our wedding day during our outside ceremony) They are a little bit more on the pricy side compared to other photographers that we looked at in the area, however it was worth the extra money. The one thing I always heard during the planning process was if you are going to splurge on anything, splurge on your photography because those are your memories. Your wedding day will fly by before you know it and although you may not think so, you'll forget a lot of things that happened during your day. I know I sure have! Scott and Kristine did such a beautiful job on the photos and even captured moments that I don't recall because the night went by so fast! Truly worth every penny and my husband and I couldn't be happier with our photos and the experience we were able to share.

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Shannon S

Shortly after I got engaged, I discovered Blue Elephant Photography on Facebook and fell in love with their work. When they posted they were coming to WA State and looking for couples to have a photo shoot with in the Snoqualmie Falls area, I reached out and we were able to... Read More connect. After we were finished with the engagement shoot I knew I wanted to hire them for my wedding. I spoke to 10 different photographers in my area and all of them made me feel like they either didn't have time or offered these cookie cutter packages that didn't fit my vision let alone budget. And none of them offered what Scott and Kristine did. Scott and Kristine took us on a hike and for our engagement shoot and the photos turned out beautiful. Aside from being AMAZING Photographers - Scott and Kristine are professional, and patient, they were beyond accommodating and it felt like we hired family. They didn't rush my husband and I during photos. They even scouted out the best places in our home town here in WA to take our newlywed photos, which took a huge amount of stress off of my shoulders. They also coordinated with my Wedding Planner to make sure we stayed on schedule, and offered advice about the ceremony and the best place to stand for the best lighting. Scott and Kristine were able to put together a Wedding Photography Package that fit our budget and our vision. They let me pay them in installments over the year which really helped me budget. And didn't charge us extra for both of them taking photos of my wedding. Having 2 photographers meant they were able to capture every moment from 9am - 9pm. They even followed us and our guests to our favorite bar and took some awesome candid photos. They were able to capture the intimacy, love, and support we felt the day of our wedding. Looking through our photos you can see how happy our family and friends are for my husband and I. I will be booking Blue Elephant Photography again in the future.

Reviewed on 9/21/2016 Alexis W

These are the best photographers!!! They really let you be in the moment and never pressure you to hurry.It rained in the middle of our ceremony and they took it in stride! We moved indoors and finished the ceremony all while our photographers were so calm and definitely worked... Read More with us through the craziness. Kristine and Scott really let you be in the moment and soak in your wedding day. We took SO many pictures and they look beautiful! They really focus on catching the personalities of the couple. We couldn't thank them enough for all of their hard work and their willingness to do whatever necessary to make sure our day was perfect! These are the perfect photographers!

Reviewed on 8/19/2015 Elaine P

We absolutely loved working with Kristine and Scott! They were so organized in helping us capture all of the special moments of our wedding day without feeling pressured or overly posed. They encouraged us to act naturally and allowed us to stay in the moment, taking in the... Read More whole experience. We were able to trust them to capture the moments we had discussed prior to the wedding day, which took the stress away from us. We have loved seeing our sneak peek photos pop up on Facebook and Instagram and cannot wait to see our entire gallery! I work as a wedding coordinator, and I have experience with many photographers of various backgrounds and skill sets. Not only is the quality of a photographer's work important to consider, but one should also keep in mind that the photographer's personality, professionalism, and mood the day of your wedding can greatly impact your experience. Kristine and Scott were both assertive and organized in coordinating the shots we requested, flexible in adjusting the timeline on the fly, and calming and sweet throughout the process. I would highly recommend investing in this team!

The Best!

Reviewed on 11/17/2014 Carolyn H

Kristine and Scott were incredible! They were wonderful people to work with, were flexible with any changes we made, and went out of their way to make our day special! They truly have a passion and talent for photography. They also were a lot of fun! I recommend them to any... Read More bride!

amazing!

Reviewed on 11/05/2013 Kendra l

These photographers were amazing! They did an outstanding job. They did my day of schedule and were even there for the rehearsal dinner. The couple is very heartfelt and want to get to know the couple inside and out. If you are looking for a wonderful set of photographers, these... Read More are your go to! They keep you informed and updated in all situations. They are very easy to work with. I could not have asked for anyone better.

Quirky, Fun, Vintage Vibe!

Reviewed on 10/31/2013 chelsea r

Scott and Kristine are amazing photographers and they made our day so special paying great attention to the details that we all want to remember from our wedding day. They have a quirky, fun, vintage vibe that I love about them and their photos! They are like friends you feel... Read More like you've known forever making taking pics really fun and comfortable instead of awkward. I'm sooo ecstatic that we chose them because we now have beautiful memories that we can look at and share with our family of every special detail from our wedding day!!!

Fabulous Photos

Reviewed on 10/17/2010 Sheila C

Kris & Scott did a wonderful job taking our photos. We received our photos quickly and they were excellent quality. They also suggested a photo booth, with props for our guests to enjoy. That was a lot of fun & we got some great blackmail pics of our friends! :) I... Read More highly recommend Blue Elephant Photography for any event.

Very happy bride!

Reviewed on 9/18/2010 Laura N

Blue Elephant Photography (BEP) is very professional and well organized! A couple weeks before the wedding BEP provided a detailed list of pictures that they planned on taking. They were open to adding or deleting any shot we wanted. The day of the wedding they... Read More were on time and ready to take photos. They seemed to be in the right place at the right time the whole day. It was nice not to have to worry about getting the right shots, they had it under control. They got all of the shots on our list and then some. My husband and I were very happy we used BEP. They captured all of our special moments in a very elegant/beautiful way. The quality of the photos were well above what we expected. They put a lot of hours into making sure our photos were perfect. Their website is very convenient as well. My family lives all over the U.S., this allowed my family members to be able to view our photos without having to waste time and money sending them discs.