Wedding planning & design

We offer a boutique approach to wedding planning and design. We limit the number of weddings we direct, to provide the best quality of service and attention to each of our couples. We would be honored to walk with you as your confidant, negotiator, and wedding expert, effortlessly planning and fulfilling every unique detail. If entrusted with your special day, we will strive to incorporate your personality and love story to keep your union the focus of your celebration. We are committed to perfection, making sure every candle is lit and every ribbon is tied, so your wedding is as remarkable as you have always imagined! We can't wait to meet you! Fill out our contact page, or email us at [email protected]

Engagement Party, After Party, Bachelor Party, Bachelorette Party, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Planning, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Honeymoon Planning, RSVP Tracking, Wedding Website, Planning

Reviewed on 8/23/2017 Katie W

Blue Ribbon is amazing! I loved working with Em - she was so helpful from the start! I had no idea where to begin and it can all be so overwhelming. But I also knew that I wanted to play a big role in the planning myself. So I picked the Cobalt package (45 days out plus day... Read More of coordination) and it was worth every penny! When I was overwhelmed or didn't know what to do, I could run questions by Em and she always provided a great perspective and advice. And she is as insanely organized as I am (if not more so when it came to my wedding specifically) and I knew I was in great hands. She asked questions that prompted me to think about things that weren't even on my radar. And she validated my plans/thoughts that were already underway. My wedding day turned out beautifully! I'm so thankful for Em & Katie and would highly recommend their services!

Reviewed on 7/30/2017 Marjory H

We had the pleasure of working with Em for our wedding as a day of planner and could not have been happier with our experience. Em is super professional and works so hard to make your wedding go so smoothly so you can soak up every minute with your new spouse friends and family.... Read More I planned our wedding from California and Em was super responsive to all of our needs even with the time change. I am not a really organized person so she came up with plans, was specific in what needed to be taken care of and when--I honestly could not have planned our wedding with out her. I met Katie on our wedding day and she was so sweet as well, honestly they are the best team! They have the killer combo of friendliness and professionalism! Look no further for a wedding planner! Thank you guys I had a blast at our wedding and you both played a huge role in making that happen!!

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Jillian F

I met Em & Katie at a wedding show back in February. They were absolutely amazing from the beginning! When I met with them for our initial consultation we spent almost an hour and half talking and getting to know each other. They asked all the right questions and even some... Read More questions I hadn't even thought about yet. After booking them I worked with Em during the entire process. She was fantastic and very attentive to detail! I could always count on her to respond to emails quickly and with a lot of information. Several things we needed help with were linens, timelines and tipping; Em exceeded our expectations on everything! On the day of our wedding it rained ... A LOT ... and they were there to come up with other solutions for photos. The moment we walked into our reception area I almost cried at how beautiful it was and how they had pulled my vision together. My parents can't stop talking about how amazing Em was and how she was worth every penny! At the end of the night we went up to our room and everything had already been packed up and organized ready for us to transport back home the next day. I seriously can't say enough about Em and Blue Ribbon Weddings, I want to have another wedding just so they can help plan it again. I will be recommending them to all of my friends and hope to see them again soon! I really could go on and on about how amazing they were, they really made our day stress free and enjoyable! Thank you for everything!!

Reviewed on 5/18/2017 Jessica H

Book Katie immediately!! We came into our wedding with a small budget and very little insight into what we wanted and somehow Katie made all our dreams come true! She had great connections with vendors and a lot of information that helped us stay where we wanted to financially... Read More without feeling like we had to skimp on things or make it less than gorgeous. None of our family or bridal party lives in Orlando so I especially appreciated having someone that could come to meetings with me when my husband was unavailable and just to have another opinion to bounce ideas off of. I also had her as our florist and not only were the affordable, they were gorgeous. I gave her some photos I liked, told her ONE flower I really wanted and she designed all our gorgeous bouquets. Multiple people have said they were the prettiest they'd ever seen. On the day of, I literally didn't have to worry about a thing. She had everything moving like clockwork and I didn't even second guess if something was going to happen or not. My family pretty much all wrote her thank you emails immediately following the wedding and even attendees noticed how on top of things she was. And when I told them that she did my flowers? Floored. I've told all my engaged friends and now I'm telling you - do yourself a favor and hire Katie. It'll be the best wedding present you give to yourself!!

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 Zenia B

Highly recommended!! These planners are more than worth the investment! Emily at Blue Ribbon is an invaluable partner to have when planning a wedding! She is extremely professional, responsive, creative and she knows just what to say to reassure and guide you if/when you... Read More realize that you have no idea how to plan a wedding :) Not only was she a pleasure to work with but she took on the challenge of planning an unusual multi-cultural wedding with two ceremonies & two caterers and she did so flawlessly!! Plus, she did all of this while my fiancé and I were planning the wedding from afar (living in NYC but the wedding was in my hometown). We had no problem staying in touch, despite the distance, with FaceTime, email and phone calls/texts. Also, you can easily book florals through Em's partner, Katie, who was also wonderful to work with. Katie has an extensive knowledge of flowers, she listens to your feedback and brings your vision (or, like in my case, my Mom’s vision) to life They also offer doing a trial for florals which was great because you can see the mock and make adjustments to ensure you get just want you want on the wedding day. As a bonus, hiring Blue Ribbon means you get access to their incredibly helpful wedding planning tool – Aisle Planner. This system allows you to track your budget, plan your guest list (and track RSVPs and organize table arrangements), create design boards, plan To-Dos, etc. all in one place. And you can grant other members of your family access to this tool so you don’t have to worry about keeping everyone updated. Additionally, Blue Ribbon gives you a list of recommended vendors which was helpful because researching on your own can get overwhelming. Plus, it makes coordinating on the day-of much easier since they already have relationships with the vendors. Em/Blue Ribbon literally made it possible for me and my husband to enjoy a magical weekend with our family and friends. You will not regret hiring them!

Reviewed on 5/01/2017 Meena B

Our daughter got married in March 2017, and we had hired Emily Gibbons of Blue Ribbon Wedding and Event Design as our Wedding Planner immediately after we booked the Venue in 2016.. It was the best decision that I made! Emily was always there to answer our questions, meet with... Read More vendors and give much needed guidance and input. She made copious notes as we had a blended wedding , with 2 separate ceremonies that required detailed planning. She scrutinized the Vendor Contracts and saved us from a wedding day disaster, as we had mistakenly booked the wrong size Stage for the Band. Fortunately, thanks to Em, the mistake was corrected and all went well! We also hired Katie Scully from Blue Ribbon Weddings for our Floral arrangements. She was amazing too, and created wonderful centerpieces and Chuppah arrangements that pretty much duplicated pictures that I had sent her. Thanks to both Emily and Katie, the wedding day went off seamlessly. The ceremony and reception rooms looked beautiful and elegant They coordinated the processionals and recessionals for both ceremonies. and thanks to the very detailed Time Line (32 pages, I believe!) we all celebrated the wedding with ease. Aisle Planner was a fantastic tool too. All in all, we could not have had such a (comparatively )worry free event without Emily and Katie. So a very HEARTFELT THANK YOU, to you both dear Em & Katie! I will always remember your unceasing help, supportive kindness and unbelievable patience with gratitude.! Meena Birdie Mother of the Bride

Reviewed on 4/20/2017 Meredith A

I cannot say enough about Emily and Blue Ribbon!!! She was absolutely spectacular to work with and kept me calm and organized the whole time. From our initial meeting and mood board meeting, to the weeks leading up to the wedding, she kept me on track and always had the... Read More confidence and reassurance that it was going to be the most beautiful day. Which it absolutely was! Her detailed timeline was perfect for someone equally as into details. When the week of the wedding came, she was so supportive the entire time and I felt totally confident handing everything off to her. She was professional the entire time, very easy to get a hold of, and absolutely sweet as can be! I would recommend them in a heartbeat to anyone looking for a fantastic wedding planner. They are amazing and were an integral part to making our wedding the dream day it was.

Reviewed on 4/13/2017 Carson B

People kept saying how calm I was leading up to the wedding, I wish I could say that I was naturally a cool and collected bride-to-be but that would 100% be a lie. Blue Ribbon is to thank for my calm demeanor and that left me time to enjoy the wedding guest and family before and... Read More during the big day. Blue Ribbon offers a wide rage of services, but if you're like me, I basically needed my hand held every step of the way. They not only helped me plan my wedding, but the rehearsal dinner as well. Emily was beyond amazing, all the guests were so impressed with how well executed the big day was, but I cannot take much credit for that. Emily was always there when I needed her, answering questions, budgeting, confirming vendors, making sure I'm not overwhelmed, always had suggestions if I was uncertain about things, etc,. (Literally the list goes on.) For example, It's hard to think about the amount of alcohol for a group of 120 people, but no, Blue Ribbon has a PDF for that. If you are intimidated, uncertain, worried, or just don't have the time to plan, do yourself (and your future husband!) a favor and hire Blue Ribbon.

Reviewed on 4/12/2017 Demetrick L

Emily completely made my wedding the most memorable night of my life and I totally owe it all to her. From the first meeting to the actual night, she was there night or day taking my calls, returning emails and texts, etc. You name it she was there and totally handled every... Read More aspect of my wedding and just made it easy. I was able to actually enjoy my entire wedding because she was there wedding night coordinating everything and making sure it all ran smoothly. You only get married once hopefully and you want it to be a night to remember and she made it just that! Throughout the planning process she coordinated all my wedding vendors and I had to do NONE OF THAT! With my busy schedule this was awesome. I also have not been to a lot of weddings and had no idea about etiquette, prioritizing, ideas or even where to start and Emily guided us the entire way. Her timeline and sychronization of vendors on the wedding night was amazing. All my guests commented on how smooth the wedding flowed and they just enjoyed the night INCLUDING ME and my husband!! The set up was everything I had imagined plus more and there was no breakdown or clean up afterwards that anyone had to worry about. It was all taken care of. After the wedding reception, my husband and i returned to our room to find all our things already in place, the room completely clean with a little parting gift with cake and champagne. It was totally unexpected and such a nice touch. Emily and her team brought everything we had envisioned for our wedding to light and it was truly like a fairy tale night. Its odd because I barely saw Emily and her team the entire night but they were always there in the background getting things done, resolving issues, and just making sure everything ran smoothly. This was truly the best investment I could have made for my wedding. I contemplated having a family member or friend do my wedding planning for me and I am SOOOO glad I decided to hire Blue Ribbon Wedding & Event Design because they were the right people for the job. I would HIGHLY recommend anyone getting married to make sure they hire a planner and I can highly recommend this bunch of fabulous people. EMILY thanks again for an amazing night. My only regret was that the night had to end!

Reviewed on 4/11/2017 Alexandra P

I had the BEST experience with Emily at Blue Ribbon Weddings! I had never planned an event, let alone a whole wedding and she was there every step of the way to answer questions. Every vendor she recommended was top notch and made the whole day go so smoothly. She answered... Read More every call, text, and e-mail quickly and with answers to all my questions. On the day of the event, she had a great assistant and everything went so smoothly and my groom and I were able to truly enjoy the joy of our wedding day with no stress. She is also such a lovely and fun person!! It was definitely worth every penny, and a great value considering how much work they do!!

Reviewed on 3/28/2017 Sammy O

We first met Katie at our wedding venue. We hadn’t heard back from the original planner we contacted, and when we saw her work, we had to work with her! I emailed her that night and she got back to me on a SUNDAY (Ah-mazing customer service)! I can’t even begin to describe how... Read More great Katie and her team were! Katie made every step of the wedding planning process completely effortless and relaxed! If we thought of it, she had already thought of it and come up with a plan. She is literally the most organized person I’ve ever met and her incredibly meticulous ways made the entire day run so smoothly. Her attention to detail and her eye for stylish, trendy, yet timeless designs is incredible. I could not have imagined a more perfect wedding day, or wedding planning process. If you’re looking for a wedding planner, do yourself the biggest favor, EVER, and hire Blue Ribbon. They are beyond amazing and will work tirelessly to ensure that your day is nothing short of perfect. I can’t say this enough: we loved Katie and the whole team at Blue Ribbon!!

Reviewed on 2/22/2017 Tory M

Em at Blue Ribbon Weddings was everything I ever dreamed of. She came to all the vendor meetings I needed her at and helped me smooth everything over when it came to all the little things. Whenever anyone asked me what the best thing about wedding planning was I always say get a... Read More wedding planner. It changed the whole experiance for me and having someone to bounce all the little and big things off of was amazing. Also the team at Blue Ribbon helped my wedding day go off without a hitch (well at least as far as I know). They were life savers and made me feel so comfortable the entire day (which is hard to do because im a very anxious person). Having them help with the big day was the best wedding choice I made!

Reviewed on 1/29/2017

We were married on May 14th 2016. We made a great decision to hire Katie Scully and her team. We had limited knowledge on the subject of wedding planners, and had interviewed a number of planners. Katie's business was newer at the time, but she won us over quickly. The value... Read More she offered coupled with her attentiveness stood out even among seasoned and well established planners. Katie is very professional and quite organized and caring her values matched ours clearly. Her staff also reflects these values to a fine point. She was a perfect match and more importantly she took care of Kimberly's every wish and expectation. Katie really pulled it together behind the scenes. our guest were not once confused, the travel coordination was flawless (we had a commercial bus for our guests in addition to the limo services). Kimberly really wanted the guests in the right place at the right time and this was a concern that Katie handled with ease. It was important that Kim had ample communication directly with Katie. This was handled often with multiple check-ins throughout the day and evening. Kim was very concerned about her dress the entire day. Katie is a "bustle machine (sp?)" wow constant attention here. Katie was so thoughtful to have food wrapped for us at the hotel that night. She also ensured we had something to eat during the early reception - so thoughtful. We will never forget Katie and Emily. Best, Kimberly and Marco

Reviewed on 1/21/2017 Matthew B

If you’re anything like us, we didn't know if we needed a coordinator. BEST.DECISION.EVER. We met with six coordinators after the Wedding Expo and we chose Katie Scully and BRW because we loved her style and how incredibly detailed she is. Because Katie Scully is the bomb, we... Read More put together a list of why you should hire BRW for your wedding: 1. WE WOULD HAVE DIED WITHOUT HER. Dramatic but although our wedding day went by as smooth as butter, we were really stressed planning WITH a coordinator. Her team helped us plan everything and when the day finally came, it was so perfect. 2. You're treated like a friend. Katie and Emily are an absolute dream to work with. Plus other coordinators charge for anything more than day-of coordinating which felt a little cold. I was able to run decisions by Katie (colors, etiquette, vendors, etc) through text or email and she was happy to give some quick advice. Little things that go a long way. 3. We saved tons of money. Katie has made lots of connections and people adore her so we got discounts there. When we needed to trim the budget, she was able to recommend alternative decor and repurpose flowers, that still looked great, and saved us hundreds of dollars. Plus she was already fairly priced to begin with so essentially paid for itself. 4. Floral and rentals. Katie is also an AWESOME florist. She is knowledgeable and created gorgeous arrangements. She also collects antique and rustic decor and will rent them for super cheap which saved us money. 5. Personalized wedding app. They use the Aisle Planner app which gives a detailed checklist, allows for collaboration and helps you stay on track with budget, guests and vendors. Way better than the Knot's and WW's apps. Bottom line: Hire Blue Ribbon Weddings. While there are other good coordinators, Katie is the best. Katie's team will keep you sane and make sure that you spend your special day having fun and not stressing out. Thanks Katie!!! - Beatriz and Matt

Reviewed on 12/15/2016 Brittany S

What an amazing team of ladies!! From the very first meeting, I could tell we were in good hands with Emily and Katie. Everything in every stage of the planning and day of process was so detailed and organized, that I never truly had to be worried about anything because I knew... Read More they had my back and were probably already 5 steps ahead of me. I cannot thank them enough for literally making my dreams come true and executing my vision so perfectly and making everything so seamless. I used them for my florals as well as day of coordination and WOW! The floral arrangements and bouquets were just stunning. Katie really took her time to work with me to get the look I wanted in every detail and was even able to make adjustments so that my vision would fit in our budget. It was also so helpful to have one less vendor to worry about and knowing my vision would truly be able to come to life the way I wanted it to because they were already working on all the other details of the day. Emily and Katie were so hands on and detailed that they even took the time to contact the other vendors to finalize everything and make sure everyone was on the same page with everything in advance. They created a day of timeline that literally had every day detail of the day on it so there would be no confusion as to where everyone was supposed to be and when. No detail was too small or overlooked! They did such a great job of making sure everything ran smoothly day of (and in the planning stages as well!), and were never in the way or overbearing. They were like ninjas, always one step ahead of everything but always available when you need them and even when you didn't know you needed them! My wedding would not have been the same without them! We had the best time working with them! Do yourself a favor and book them! HIGHLY recommended!!

Reviewed on 12/08/2016 Kendall T

Emily is a rockstar wedding planner! Her positive attitude, creativity, and eagerness to help made the entire planning process so much easier and most importantly, enjoyable. She knew exactly where and how to begin, prioritizing ideas and projects and always kept me on track... Read More despite my busy work schedule. I had the pleasure of meeting Katie during our overall design meeting and with her many years of experience and creative vision, I knew I was in good hands and my wedding day would turn out fabulous! As we got closer to the wedding, BRW provided me with the perfect timeline prep sheet and followed up with all of my vendors on last minute details. Having the detailed timeline for the groomsmen, bridesmaids, and vendors helped make sure that everyone was on the same page and allowed us to know where everyone was at all times! Not only was BRW so helpful with executing the day flawlessly, they magically would appear right by our side if we needed anything throughout the day, always made sure we were stress free, and made sure all of our personal belongings were secured and put away during the reception. What was SO helpful, is that after breakdown, BRW even packed up all of our wedding gifts and decor items and returned them to our home! From the entire year of planning, to rehearsal coordination, to wedding day, I owe my fairytale wedding to Emily and the rest of the BRW team! I could not have done it without them and am so blessed to have worked with such an amazing group of women!

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Amanda H

Blue Ribbon Wedding and Even Design created a beautiful vintage bohemian wedding from my very fuzzy vision. Katie was not only our wedding planner but also our florist. She even created a custom ceremony piece for our wedding. Katie was excellent working with all of our vendors... Read More and even recommended as wonderfully polite videographer. Katie is very detailed and organized and also make the process special by writing personal cards and paying attention to every detail. She had schedules for our guys and gals along with our vendors. Katie ensured our day went smoothly and kept the focus on us as a couple. Not mention Katie always looks cute and professional. If you are looking for the perfect stress free wedding day hire Blue Ribbon Wedding & Event Design.

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Marcy E

The dream wedding requires the utmost of planning, communication, coordination and orchestration and Blue Ribbon Wedding & Event Design delivers stellar service in every category! From the time "she said yes" to the moment they both said "I do" Katie and Emily were available... Read More to us every step of the way. As the Mother of the Bride I was extremely impressed with the detailed timeline for the Day-Of provided to participants and vendors outlining every step of setup and flow of ceremony and reception. The professionalism and expertise of Blue Ribbon Wedding & Event Design was evident in all the details and the way they were ever present when needed and in the background when necessary, making for a stress-free wedding day.

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Sammy K

Where to even begin with BRW. From the minute I sat down with Katie in Starbucks just weeks after getting engaged (and no idea if I was going to be able to hire her for my wedding) I knew I had to have her. I had no clue how to start planning a wedding, or how to get all the... Read More random ideas in my head to turn into something tangible. But Katie and Em listened to all of my wildest wedding dreams and I can confidently say, made them come true! Our wedding was everything I envisioned and more. BRW brought all my ideas together to produce a wedding dreamier than I could imagine in my own mind. BRW did an outstanding job handling contracts and last minute issues that popped up throughout the planning process. They organized an incredibly detailed and helpful timeline that we were able to send to vendors and that kept the day organized and running smoother than I thought possible. And on our wedding day, I could not have asked for anything more. Every decoration was placed exactly how I had imagined. The flowers were breathtaking and prettier than I had pictured. There was not one thing I had to worry about on the day of my wedding. I took no part in decoration, but everything was exactly how I wanted it. My favorite part about having BRW coordinate my wedding was that I got to completely enjoy the day and had nothing to worry about. They took care of everything from decoration, to making sure our marriage certificate got signed, to signaling for me to make my entrance at the perfect time. One of my favorite parts of the whole day was after my new husband and I arrived at the reception, we had a few moments to enter the reception before all the guests. There are no words to describe what BRW did to transform that reception room into my dream reception. All the details truly reflected the way BRW understood and executed my vision. BRW helped make my wedding the absolute best day of my life. I have never felt more stress-free on a day that can so often be stressful. I was free to enjoy the day and soak it all in because I had the utmost confidence that BRW had everything taken care of (and they totally did!) A million thanks to Katie and Em for being the best ever and giving me the dreamiest wedding!

Reviewed on 9/20/2016 Jessica S

My husband and I were looking for a day-of coordinator to keep the stress off us on the wedding day. We first decided to meet with Katie and Blue Ribbon events because of the great price. After our first meeting, Katie provided us with tools and resources to help us pull all of... Read More our thoughts together before we had even signed a contract, clearly out shinning everyone else we had talked to including the higher priced candidates. Even though we only used the day-of coordination service, Katie checked in periodically throughout the year and provided suggestions. One month out from our wedding, Blue Ribbon Events really helped us get organized and put everything in order. They were so much more than a day-of coordinator; they were everything we needed and everything we didn’t know we needed. From making sure we ate something after the ceremony, to having a member of our wedding party come sit with us when the other was gone, Katie and Emily were simply amazing. If anything went wrong that day, we still don’t know about it.

Reviewed on 5/25/2016 Amanda M

I met Katie at a wedding expo over a year before my wedding. None of the other wedding coordinators fit my style or vision of what I imagined my wedding day would look like and I was feeling pretty discouraged until I turned the corner and saw the most adorable booth and Katie's... Read More smiling face behind it. From our very first interaction, I felt like I was talking wedding details with a friend, not someone who was trying to get my business. Our very first meeting, prior to even hiring her was incredibly detailed and we covered things that I hadn't even thought of yet. I knew instantly that Katie was genuine and a true professional. I was definitely a bride who needed reassurance before committing to certain aspects of the wedding. I asked a lot of questions and leaned on Katie for her opinion often and she was incredibly patient, super responsive and very thoughtful in her replies and suggestions - I never once felt like she was just telling me what she thought I wanted to hear. We also hired Katie to handle our floral and I cannot stress enough how glad I am that we did. Katie understood my vision and I didn't have to worry about making sure two different vendors were on the same page. Not to mention, all of the flowers were stunning! Walking into my ceremony space for the first time took my breath away. Katie & Em truly outdid themselves and our guests raved about it. About three weeks before the wedding Katie and I had our final meeting and from that point on, she completely took over. She coordinated with all of my vendors so I didn't have to worry about it, created the most organized timeline and ensured everything and everyone was where it/they should be. The morning of my wedding, I woke up feeling completely calm and did not have to worry about one single detail because I knew Katie and Em had everything under control – the entire day was totally flawless! After my first look photos which were taken outside, the bottom of my dress had gotten dirty. The next thing I knew; Katie was by my side with baby powder making my dress look brand new again! She is incredibly prepared and has a solution for every problem! Towards the end of the wedding, Katie and Em even made a trip to our hotel room to deliver our gifts (and some left over food and wedding cake :)) and handled packing up and taking care of our décor and personal items so that we could enjoy the rest of the night with our friends and family. I can confidently say that hiring Katie and Blue Ribbon Wedding & Event Design was the best decision I made in the planning process. I honestly would not have changed one single detail of my wedding day. It was absolutely perfect and I owe much of that to Blue Ribbon Wedding & Event Design.

Reviewed on 4/18/2016 Nicole B

Booking Katie was the best investment we made for the wedding! During the first few months of planning, I thought I had everything under control. I formulated a budget, selected vendors, and bought my dress. The venue coordinator told me she could do day-of details, but as I... Read More started to ask for specific things, I realized she ultimately had the venue's best interest in mind. I needed someone to synchronize my vendors and details, review contracts, make a timeline, run the rehearsal, tip my vendors day of, set-up/break down, coordinate the ceremony and all moving parts, and make a holistic map of the day of the wedding. I'd seen Katie in action at another wedding and was super impressed. We had a thorough initial meeting to discuss my vision, details, and what I needed. Katie offered a package to meet all of these needs. From that point on, she went above and beyond. She voluntarily drove to my venue that was 1.5 hours away so she could see it and ask the right questions. If I had an idea, she would call up to get more information. If I had a question about etiquette, she would send me a resource! She is a problem solver, catching information in contracts that needed more follow up and discrepancies in vendor timelines. Katie communicated with all of my vendors and put together one of the most impressive timelines I've ever seen, even inclusive of music that the DJ needed to play. She made a special timeline for each vendor and my bridesmaids as well to ensure everyone was set up for success. She uses an interactive software to place all tables, seating and transitions. Overall, Katie is a personable and trustworthy. I was over the moon happy with her work ethic and attitude but so was my family, vendors, and bridesmaids. My mom still can't believe that she went to ask Katie for her car key to put things in the vehicle after the wedding and Katie had packed everything! If you want to feel stress free and have your flawless dream wedding, call Katie!

Reviewed on 4/06/2016 crystal c

Katie and Emily crushed it at our wedding! Such amazing talent. They made our day absolutely seamless, beautiful and amazing stress free. She also handles some of the floral and centerpieces and made my vision come to life. Thanks!

Reviewed on 2/10/2016

I met Katie at a Wedding Expo and immediately loved her and her style and knew she was the one I wanted to have there for us on our wedding day. Katie was or coordinator as well as our florist and was impeccable at both. From day one she was so pleasant to work with and so... Read More knowledgeable and helpful, the perfect person to work with. She made me feel so comfortable and confidant that everything would turn out perfect and because of her it did. My floral designs were breathtaking, beautiful beyond words. Her attention to detail in everything she did was so impressive. She meet with us a month out and took everything off our shoulders onto hers, she made it so easy for me in the most stressful time, she just took care of everything, the epitome of what your want in a wedding planner. My venue even commented on how amazing she was. I could not imagine my day have gone the way it did with out her and her team there to make our day magical. Blue Ribbon Wedding Event and Design go above and beyond to make everything just as you imagined but only better! Katie I could never thank you enough for everything you did for us, you are truly an amazing person, kind and professional. Thank you again from the bottom of our hearts for all of your hard work, you made our day perfect.

Reviewed on 2/09/2016 Stephanie B

I was one of those brides who didn’t think they would need a wedding coordinator until we hired Katie as our wedding coordinator and she unveiled my eyes to all of the details I didn’t know I was missing! Katie was extremely organized and helpful in making sure all of our... Read More vendors knew the schedule for the big day, as well as our bridal party of 14 which is no easy task. Our bridal party and family members were all quick to comment on how great Katie was adding in that this was one of the most relaxed and stress-free weddings they’ve ever been a part of. Katie allowed us all to just relax and soak up the day instead of stressing over details. She works so hard in the background but was always right by our side when we needed her. We had absolutely no anxiety leading up to the wedding because Katie had everything together. She was always one step ahead of me, which allowed us to just relax and focus on the real reason we were having a wedding- marriage! Regarding our florals, Katie did an AMAZING job at designing all florals for our wedding from the bouquets and boutonnieres to the florals on our arch and our table centerpieces. Seriously, she has a gift! My main requests were to stay on budget and to make everything look as natural as possible and Katie exceeded all of our expectations and stayed within our budget without forcing us to compromise on the quality and beauty of it all. She was so creative with the types of flowers and greenery she incorporated into each piece, and everything turned out better than we ever imagined! Another notable comment is that Katie is super receptive to feedback, but is also great about pushing you to try new things without compromising your vision. Though Katie is newer to the business, she brings a fresh perspective and quality of service you won’t find anywhere else! Katie and her team at Blue Ribbon Wedding & Event Design have some serious talent, and you should let them share it with you!

Katie Scully

Hello hello! If you're reading this, chances are you're recently engaged {HOORAY}, congratulations! I am so honored that you would consider me and my team to plan & coordinate your big day & am so excited for you, as you soon begin your adventure as husband and wife together! Marriage is the best! A few things you should know about me: 1) I LOVE details, they keep me up at night in a good way! 2) I LOVE the outdoors, sitting lakeside or around a campfire with a cup of coffee and good conversation fill me up! 3) I LOVE serving people. This is why I do what I do & love every minute of it!