In the Land of Enchantment and throughout the world, Blue Rose Photography is the only source for the exquisite, photojournalistic-style photography you deserve for your wedding day.

Documentary, Lifestyle

Engagement, Trash The Dress

Online Proofing

201 San Mateo Blvd NE, Albuquerque, NM

Great Photographer!

Reviewed on 7/02/2013 Kristy G

I was so pleased with the photographers from Blue Rose for my wedding! Our main photographer had great ideas and was very high energy and fun. She took thousands of pictures! I was pleased with her professionalism and also her ability to make the photo sessions fun!

The best photographer in Albuquerque

Reviewed on 6/17/2013 Niki M

Blue Rose Studios is the best photography studio in Albuquerque. The pictures they take are absolutely incredible, and not only is the original photo amazing but their photos are also art. They are pieces of art with creativity and angles that are unreal. I absolutely love them... Read More and recommend them to everyone!

Fabulous photos!

Reviewed on 11/14/2011 sara p

We so enjoyed working with Blue Rose. The photographers were professional, but fun. They truly seem to enjoy what they do. The emotions expressed in their photos are amazing and are a fabulous way to remember your special day. The albums are so impressive, I cannot wait to... Read More see what ours looks like! Overall a pleasure in every way to work with!

Reviewed on 8/19/2015 Heather M

They were wonderful. Completely enthusiastic, with a great eye for composition and off-the-cuff shot ideas. It was just a great service, and we couldn't recommend them any higher.

Reviewed on 7/30/2015 Tricia G

Made us feel very comfortable in both our engagement session and at our wedding. We were able to have two photographers at our wedding which was great

Amazing photographers!

Reviewed on 10/22/2014 E E

Choosing Courtney from Blue Rose to photograph our wedding was the best decision we made. She was courteous, professional, and responsive. Throughout the day, she made us laugh and feel comfortable (this is a big deal for me since I usually hate having my picture taken.) She... Read More gave us space when we needed it and helped make us laugh throughout the day. I cannot wait to see the photos (our wedding we just a few days ago), but I have no doubt she created and captured many wonderful moments. We also received compliments from many of our guests on Courtney's great personality. I highly recommend!

Love love love our photos!

Reviewed on 5/01/2013 Laura W

The photographers that we worked with were wonderful and our photos came out amazing! They took all of the important, must have shots and asked for our input if there was anything else we wanted. We were a little rushed, but I feel like that was due to the venue and not the... Read More photographers. We had a very small window before we had to leave the chapel. I'm not sure about the cost for the actual session because it came with a package, so under cost I used the amount we spent on ordering photos. So that price can vary depending on what you order. We went with the album that they create for you and I can't wait to see how it looks!

Wedding photos

Reviewed on 10/01/2012 Sarah M

Blue Rose was a great photo studio that worked with us to get the photos what we wanted. They did a wonderful job.

Reviewed on 5/20/2012 Joo P

We had such a great time working with them. All of the engagement photos came out very lovely. Sandy and Daniel worked so hard to take the best pictures of our wedding. The photos came out very nice and we were very lucky to have them as our photographers.

the best

Reviewed on 7/28/2011 laura h

Terry tooked our engagement pictures and he was great!!! the photos came out so good, Sandy was at our wedding and she was just great as well she new what we wanted and really delivered...Thanks Blue Rose Photography!!!

Great People

Reviewed on 3/29/2011 Tiffany O

The photographers know the location we had our wedding and knew we had a limited time. They got everyone in and out while still covering everything that they wanted. The detail was great and they had no problem organizing everyone they way it should be.

Ask for Sandy!

Reviewed on 11/23/2010 Lisa R

She's the best. The albums are printed magazine style which is totally unique

Just wished we had more time

Reviewed on 10/16/2010 Nicole K

Overall I was really pleased with our photographs. Even the night-time shots turned out well! Looking back some of the poses seem a little silly, and I'm sad I don't have a pic of my maid of honor giving her toast! I would definitely recommend them, but I would just tell the... Read More bride to make sure she has enough time to do lots of photos and still get to the party!

Simply Amazing!

Reviewed on 7/08/2010 kevin s

My wife and I chose Blue Rose for our wedding pictures (and an engagement sitting, which was free!) and they were simply amazing. I can't even begin to describe how incredibly happy we are by every single aspect - Terry (our photographer) was fantastic, the staff at Blue Rose... Read More was fantastic, and most importantly, our pictures were fantastic! I've been in several of my friends weddings over the past several years (and have served as an officiant in several more), and hands down no other studio in town is even in the same league as Blue Rose. Terry was very personable, easy-going, and friendly, while remaining very professional the entire time. I couldn't have asked for anything more! I can honestly say choosing Terry and Blue Rose was the best choice of the entire wedding (aside from me choosing my wife, of course!)

We love Blue Rose!

Reviewed on 6/28/2010 Monica B

From beginning to end, they were extremely professional and accommodating. The photographers were easy to work with and not too demanding! Yet they still got a million great shots! They were very patient with us when we worked on our album and we loved how it turned out. We... Read More had a great experience with Blue Rose and the most important part- the photos- are beautiful and impressive and we will cherish our creative album forever.

TO Blue Rose Studio