Blue Turtle DJ

We've been servicing Connecticut and Massachusetts

After Party, Reception, Wedding

Sound Equipment, Music

613 Old Stafford Road, Tolland, CT We've been servicing Connecticut and Massachusetts (860) 989-3983

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Jessica B

Dave was at our wedding yesterday, and he is, by far the best DJ I've heard at a wedding. And I am not just saying that because I was the bride, I have had numerous people tell me that in the past 24 hours. We had a small wedding, but even with a limited guest list he had... Read More everyone from 5 to 75 up and dancing most of the time. His level of detail, and response time was second to none. The volume of the music was perfect, which was a major concern of mine since the venue was so small, those that weren't dancing didn't have blown ear drums from the speakers. He is absolutely superb. I would highly recommend anyone in eastern Connecticut to hire him.

Blue Turtle DJ Review

Reviewed on 11/12/2011 Amy G

Dave Moran was a great addition to our wedding and reception. He was a huge help in coordinating the entire day, keeping the flow and ensuring everyone had a great time. He is subtle yet enthusiastic and he will meet your individualized expectations. Dave met with us multiple... Read More times prior to the big day to make sure he got every detail correct for us; he also made adjustments to his program based on past experiences at our venue. Our guests raved about him~the music added a special touch and tone to the events thanks to Dave. I would highly recommend him!

DJ Dave is top notch!!

Reviewed on 10/13/2011 Cameron S

Our wedding was perfect and DJ Dave had a lot to do with this. We had a non-traditional reception and he went above and beyond the call of duty to ensure that it went down without a hitch and according to our multitude of specific requests and untraditional music tastes. His... Read More enthusiasm, professionalism and passion for music is the best. I would recommend him to anyone planning a wedding where the music is important. Thanks Dave!